The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"Can I sit here?"

I looked up at Robbie. "Sure I guess so." I'd been sitting by myself on the bus heading for Seattle. Most of the team were bunched up in the back, talking loudly, but I hadn't been in the mood. I was sitting by myself near the front. Tami had received a letter yesterday that upset her. I didn't know what it was about, and I wanted to give her space. But I hated to see her upset.

"I'd offer a penny for your thoughts, but they look deep and meaningful. I probably can't afford them," she said as she sat down. "Thinking about Tami, huh?"

I nodded. Most of my deep and meaningful thoughts in the last year had been about Tami. About how she was mad at me. Or I was mad at her. Or being in love. Or getting knocked up.

"You told her, didn't you?" I looked up, confused. "About the kiss?" She seemed careful to say 'the' instead of your or my.

I nodded. "I don't like to hide things from her."

Robbie nodded, a strand of hair falling across her right eye. "She's got you trained."

That made me angry. I wasn't whipped, I was in love. There's a difference, isn't there? "I'm not trained. I'm..." Hell, what was I?

Robbie smiled. "You're considerate. Relax, I was just pulling your chain."

"Uh huh."

"I figured you told her. She was different the last couple of days."

I looked at her and brushed the rebellious strand of hair back behind her ear. It may not have bothered her, but it bugged the hell out of me."

"She wasn't mean, or nasty or anything. Just different."

I nodded.

"I think we're friends, but with girls sometimes it's hard to tell."

I grinned, and she grinned back. I think girls' relationships with girls are a lot more complicated than guys' with guys. Maybe even more complicated than guys with girls.

"I think you're friends too, but what do I know? I'm just a guy."

"Yeah, you're simple-minded, but you have your uses. Opening stubborn jars, killing spiders, that sort of thing."

"Thanks," I answered, though I had a feeling that she was speaking of my entire gender.

"She said I could kiss you, you know."

"Excuse me?"

"Tami. She said I could kiss you."

"When did she say that?"

"Yesterday. After school. I saw her at her locker just before she caught the bus."

"She just--out of the blue--gave you permission to kiss me?"

"Yep. Pretty strange."

I nodded. "Is this kissing just for you, or is it open season?"

"She didn't say. Why, got somebody in mind? I might get jealous."

Before I could protest that I didn't have anyone in mind, my brain dredged up images of Kelly, Alana, Mikee, Allie, and Paula.

Robbie read my face. "You do have someone in mind. I am jealous."

"Oh, shut up," I said and kissed her to end the discussion. As my nose rubbed against her cheek I could smell a faint aroma of cinnamon. My lips mashed against hers. Her mouth was slightly open, and I could feel her warm breath. My mouth opened slightly, and her tongue surged in.

I figured that Tami had given her permission to kiss me, so I had permission to kiss her. Of course using straight line logic with girls was rarely a sure thing. Hell, it was never a sure thing.

"Hey guys!" I heard a voice above me. "When your quarterbacks are making out before the big game, is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

I pulled away from Robbie and looked up. Alex was leaning over the back of the seat, and I could see several others moving towards us.

"On our team, a good thing. Everybody else's, very bad." Brian Green clarified as he stood in the aisle next to us.

"I guess this means that Tami is on the market?" somebody in back said.

"Probably not. I think Tony's building a harem." Brian made motions toward the back of the bus. "Come on, lets give them their space."

I always liked Brian.

When we were alone again, Robbie kissed me gently on the lips. "Am I part of your harem?"

This is not a question you hear often. Or that anybody has taught me how to answer. I decided to do what any other red-blooded American boy would do in this situation. Stall.

I reached behind her, picked her up, and set her in my lap. As my lips met hers again, my hand found it's way to her breast.

I kneaded her tit beneath her t-shirt and sports bra for almost a minute before she pulled my hand away. She didn't seem offended. "Slow down, tiger," she whispered in my ear. "We have two coaches and a chaperon about four seats away, and we've already been the center of attention.

I nodded and kissed her again, a little less desperately this time.

I wondered if Tami would let me have a harem?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.