Friends and Rivalries - Cover

Friends and Rivalries

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chris begins to explore sexuality with two female friends. When girls compete, guys win!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   First   .

The young trio sat on the empty silver metal benches after school like they did for the last four years. They were the closest of buddies. The threesome consisted of 13-year old 8th graders. Chris was the only guy. He was brown haired and of average height. Mandy was a thin blonde. She was a little taller than Chris but all three were close to the same height. Brianna was a brunette. Puberty made her hips begin to widen so when she stood next to Mandy it made her look fat though she wasn't. Puberty also started the development of Brianna's tits. The three still did kid games like play on the swings or on the jungle gym. They were at that odd blend between a child and an adult. They freely talked about almost anything, but school rumors were the most exciting conversations.

"Did you hear what Kathy did?" said Mandy excitedly. She was happy to have the scoop on the latest school gossip.

"What?" said Brianna, eager to know.

"She gave Jacob a blowjob!"

"Ewww!" responded Brianna.

"Jacob's been bragging about it. I heard Dan tell Joe about it."

"Haven't they only been going out for two weeks?" asked Chris.

"No, a month," said Brianna as if he should know.

Mandy said, "Jacob's the first boy she ever kissed and now she already gave him head."

"What a slut!" said Brianna. "Just the thought gives me shivers."

"Kissing's okay though," said Mandy.

Brianna looked at Mandy. Chris stared at her also.

"Which boy have you kissed?" asked Brianna.

Mandy gulped. "Ummmm ... I never have."

"So how do you know it's good?" asked Brianna.

Chris interjected. "Because lots of people like to do it."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Brianna asked.

He blushed slightly. He shook his head and quietly said, "No."

"Why not?" she asked. "Lots of boys have kissed girls."

He shrugged then deflected the conversation. "Why haven't you kissed a boy?"

Brianna shivered again. "I couldn't."

The dialogue lulled.

Mandy said to Brianna, "Race you to the fence and back."

"Okay," Brianna replied ready for the challenge.

"Count to three, Chris," the girls instructed.

"One ... Two ... Two and a half..."

Brianna took off but stopped when she realized Chris's trick.

"Just do it right," she ordered as she returned to position.

"One ... Two ... Three!"

Brianna got to the fence barely ahead of Mandy. They both bounced off and raced back toward Chris. Mandy's lankier legs pulled her ahead.

"Mandy!" said Chris as she crossed first.

Both girls gasped for air.

"You cheated," said Brianna.

"How?" responded Mandy. She brushed hair out of her eyes.

Brianna didn't answer as she sat back down on the bleachers.

Mandy said, "I do wonder what it's like."

"What?" asked Chris.

"To kiss a boy."

Chris wondered what it was like to kiss a girl. He was too nervous to ask a girl out. He never considered asking Mandy or Brianna out. They were his pals, yet he knew this moment was an opportunity to learn what it was like to kiss.

"Do you want to kiss?" he asked Mandy.

Two sets of young feminine eyes bore on him.

"If you want to," he said further.

Mandy felt Chris's eyes on her. She never considered Chris as a boyfriend. He was a friend. Chris would be safe for her first kiss. She knew about boys who tried to go all the way on the first date. Chris wouldn't do that to her.

"Okay," Mandy said. She tried to sound confident but to her own ears she sounded nervous.

Chris's heart leapt and not because he was going to kiss Mandy but because he was about to kiss a girl. A trickle of sweat ran down his back. Chris and Mandy brought their faces close. Chris couldn't believe how anxious he felt. Mandy couldn't believe how scared she felt. They bumped noses then simultaneously turned their heads to the left. They saw the same "nose" problem so they turned their heads to the right which was no help.

"Stay still," Chris said quietly. He turned his head while Mandy was stationary.

Brianna felt all icky. They were really going to kiss. She didn't want to watch but she had to watch!

Chris and Mandy's lips touched.

Briefly.

The wetness of her lips was strange yet oddly exciting to Chris.

Butterflies took off in Mandy's stomach.

"Can we do it again?" she asked.

"Sure."

They kissed longer. Brianna was transfixed by her two best friends kissing.

"That's pretty cool," Chris said when they separated.

"Yeah," Mandy agreed. "I like it."

"What's it feel like?" asked Brianna.

Mandy said, "It's good. Sort of tingly."

"Tingly?"

"Do you want to try it?" asked Chris.

"You just kissed Mandy!"

"So what? We're just seeing what it's like."

"I don't know," Brianna said apprehensively.

"Go ahead," said Mandy. "It's not like it makes us boyfriend and girlfriend."

Brianna wanted to try it and Chris and Mandy thought she was going to say "yes", but...

"I can't," Brianna said. She couldn't overcome her anxiety.

"That's okay," said Chris. "It's cool."

"You ready for the history test tomorrow?" asked Mandy.


"Math sucked" said Chris. "The pop quiz had nothing to do with what he taught."

"I know," Brianna joined the complaint. "He's such an asshole. He's so unfair."

"And that nerd, David, makes everyone look bad," said Chris.

"Maybe they have a crush on each other?" joked Brianna.

Chris laughed then noticed Mandy was quiet.

"You okay?" he asked. "What's up?"

"Yeah," Mandy said with a nervous smile. "Thinking about yesterday."

"What about?" he asked.

"When we kissed."

"Ewww!" said Brianna. "Knock it off."

"I thought about it all day," said Mandy. "I don't know why but I really want to do it again."

Chris smiled. He wanted to kiss Mandy and taste her lips too, but he was afraid to bring it up. He didn't want Mandy to think he had a crush on her or something.

"You guys!" said Brianna, exasperated at her friends as she watched Chris and Mandy kiss again.

It was a long and lingering kiss. Mandy sighed out when they parted.

Mandy said, "I don't know why but your lips feel really good. I get all tingly inside me."

"You're falling in love with Chris?" Brianna said shocked.

Mandy shot her a stern look.

"We're just kissing," defended Chris.

"Yeah!" Mandy said. "Why don't you try it?"

"No way!" immediately replied Brianna.

"Chicken!"

"No," Brianna said seriously.

"Then kiss Chris."

Brianna looked at Chris. Her friend was handsome but she never thought of him that way. She shook her head "no".

"Chicken!" taunted Mandy.

"Noooo!"

"You don't know what it's like to kiss! Do you know why? Because you're chicken!"

"Hey!"

Chris laughed as Brianna chased Mandy. It was not the first time one girl chased the other over some silly taunt. The girls giggled as they ran.

Mandy dashed behind Chris. Brianna stopped in front of him. Mandy juked back and forth. Brianna copied which made it look like she danced in front of Chris.

"Truce?" said Mandy. She gasped for air as she laughed.

"Truce," said Brianna. She smiled big. She could not stay mad at Mandy for longer than a couple of minutes.

Brianna looked at Chris and went for it. He was startled when she kissed him, but he quickly and eagerly kissed her back. Brianna's kiss tarried. Chris found her lips were just as wonderful as Mandy's.

"There!" said Brianna when she finally parted lips. "Satisfied?" She waited for Mandy's response.

"I am," Chris quickly said.

"See? No big deal," answered Mandy though honestly she was a little unnerved to see Brianna kiss Chris. She then said to Chris, "So who's better?"

Chris felt on the spot. He diplomatically said, "I like you both."

"But who did you like better?" Mandy asked again.

He shrugged. "Both were good."

Mandy hmmphed. "So we're both the same?"

"You're different, but I don't like one better than the other."

It was the truth. He liked each girl's kiss very much and couldn't decide.

He could tell Mandy wasn't going to accept his answer. He didn't want to sound like he favored one over the other because he didn't.

He looked at his watch and lied, "I need to go."


The threesome met again mid-morning on Sunday

"Do you want to kiss?" asked Mandy early on. She sat down on his right.

"Sure," Chris said. He frequently thought about kissing Mandy and Brianna now.

"Me too," said Brianna. She was eager to experience again what she was recently hesitant about.

"We'll take turns," he said and patted the bench on the other side for Brianna to sit. Chris sat in the middle of the two girls.

"I'm first," said Mandy.

Brianna was going to object, but Chris already turned his body. His lips met Mandy's. Brianna waited patiently. The kiss went on and on. Finally, she said, "Time! My turn!"

The kissers parted.

Mandy said, "I can't believe how good that makes me feel."

Chris agreed. He turned quickly. He wanted to feel it with Brianna now.

"I get just as long," Brianna said.

Chris nodded then kissed her.

Brianna couldn't believe how amazing it felt. She even felt moisture down below like when she masturbated.

Over the next thirty minutes, the girls took turns kissing with Chris.

Mandy finally said, "Okay, now you can tell us who's the better kisser."

"I like kissing both of you."

Mandy masked her feelings. She wanted Chris to say she was better. She had developed stronger feelings for him.

Chris wouldn't say and that made Brianna happy. She wondered if Chris thought Mandy was a better kisser but because he wouldn't say, she now wondered if he liked her better and he didn't want to hurt Mandy's feelings.

Chris was simply happy to have two girls to kiss. It was stimulating. Now that they took a break, he was very aware of his hard throbbing erection in his pants. He scooted on the bench to try to clandestinely alter his cock into a more comfortable position.

"It's okay if you like Brianna better," said Mandy sadly but her face said she would be pained if Chris liked Brianna better.

"I like you both," Chris said tired of this topic. "Really! Your kisses are both great. I'm telling the truth."

A thought occurred to him that might finally convince Mandy.

He said, "Why don't you two kiss?"

"Ewww!" said Brianna.

"We're not lesbians!" said Mandy.

"I know," said Chris. "You'll just see how people kiss differently. It doesn't mean you have the hots for each other if you kiss."

Mandy looked at Brianna who shrugged back at her. Mandy leaned toward her friend and their lips briefly touched.

"Come on!" said Chris. "Kiss for real!" He wanted Mandy's questions put to an end plus the idea of seeing Mandy and Brianna kiss excited him for some reason. His cock throbbed in agreement.

Before Mandy was ready, Brianna kissed her firmly. Mandy was shocked how stimulating it felt. She felt uneasy about it after Brianna parted.

"So?" asked Chris immediately. He stared at Mandy.

No one said anything, so Brianna said, "It was pretty good. It was actually exciting."

Mandy still didn't say anything.

"Well, Mandy?" Chris said impatiently.

Mandy finally said in a quiet voice, "I liked it. I don't like that I liked it."

Chris replied, "It doesn't make you a lesbian or anything."

"Yeah..." Mandy said. "Yeah!" He was right. Just because she enjoyed the kiss with Brianna didn't mean that she preferred girls.

"You were really into it, Brianna," said Chris.

"I thought I should do it as good with Mandy as I did with you to make a fair comparison. I wouldn't mind kissing Mandy again."

"I guess I wouldn't either," said Mandy.

The girls kissed again. This time both were eager. Chris felt his cock surge again. He adjusted its position while they couldn't see.


Monday's dirt from school was that Jacob and Kathy broke up. It was only a few days since Kathy started to give him blowjobs. The word was Jacob wanted more and Kathy wouldn't give it to him, so he dumped her. Guys at school were eager to ask Kathy out since they knew she'd go down.

The three friends sat in a circle on the grass in front of the bleachers. They were too desirous to practice kissing again, so they wasted little time in conversation.

Mandy always moaned softly after her turn with Chris or Brianna. Brianna's pussy became so wet. Chris's hard cock urgently pulsed in desire for attention.

At home, Chris relieved his urgency with just a few strokes. He tried to fantasize about Blowjob Kathy, but his mind always went to Mandy or Brianna. He always shot off big and powerful. Brianna rubbed her pussy in bed. She didn't want to think about Chris inside her, but she couldn't help it. She had sexual feelings for him that she didn't have before. Mandy rubbed her pussy in the bathtub to a wonderful orgasm thinking about Chris.

For the rest of the week the three friends were embraced in each other's arms taking turns pressing lips together. Evenings were spent alone in one's own masturbation fantasy.


The first two days during the next week, Mandy furtively glared at Brianna when her friend kissed Chris. Brianna quietly looked at Chris when he kissed Mandy to try to determine who he liked to kiss better. Both girls were secretly jealous when it was the other girl's turn to kiss Chris.

Chris?

Chris loved kissing Mandy. Chris loved kissing Brianna. Chris liked to watch Mandy and Brianna kiss.


It rained.

"Come to my house," said Mandy.

Mandy's parents worked. Her parents knew Chris and Brianna so it was no surprise to find them over at the house.

Chris flopped himself on Mandy's bed. Mandy excused herself to use the bathroom. Brianna sat on the edge of the bed.

"So what do we do now?" asked Brianna. The disappointment about the rain was evident in her voice.

"We kiss," said Chris confidently.

"But we are in Mandy's room."

"We are on her bed too. So what?" he answered. "People do a whole lot more on beds."

Brianna giggled.

Chris reached out and touched her arm. Brianna turned toward him.

Mandy was disconcerted to see Brianna on top of Chris kissing. Couldn't the little slut control herself? Mandy wanted to be on top of Chris kissing.

When Chris saw Mandy, he broke from Brianna and enthusiastically said, "Your turn!"

Brianna reluctantly got off Chris. She hid her annoyance that Mandy was back.

Mandy's face became radiant with excitement as she lay atop Chris. Mandy fervently kissed Chris which made him intensely excited. He roamed his hands without thought over her back.

Brianna watched and knew she needed to increase her own fervor next time if she was going to win Chris's affection over Mandy.

Chris was oblivious to any growing competition between the girls. He was simply ecstatic to have two girls to kiss.

"Girls' turn to kiss," Chris said finally.

"What?" said Mandy.

"You and Brianna."

"Why?" said Brianna.

"It's your turn to kiss." He wasn't sure what the problem was. "Are you afraid to kiss again? I like to see you kiss."

"You like to see us kiss?" asked Brianna barely beating Mandy to the question.

"Uh-huh," he answered.

Mandy decided she'd do it for Chris.

Brianna decided she'd do it for Chris.

The two girls lay side-by-side and kissed. Brianna admitted it was still exciting to kiss Mandy. Mandy couldn't understand why she was turned on by kissing Brianna. She knew she wasn't a lesbian, yet kissing Brianna was arousing.

The next thing the friends tried was Chris on top of Brianna. He was surprised when her tongue slipped into his mouth. He loved it and their tongues danced together.

Mandy saw what Brianna did. The little harlot was trying to take Chris!

Brianna's legs instinctively opened. Chris slipped between her legs. She innately put her hands on his butt. She could feel his hard-on in his pants press against her pussy As Chris kissed her, his jeans-covered cock sometimes slid against her jeans-covered pussy. That felt tremendous!

Mandy watched the clock intently. Time couldn't pass soon enough! She needed to get that harlot Brianna away from her Chris.

Brianna never felt so aroused in her young life. She soon cried out in glorious orgasm.

Mandy zealously slid onto the bed when it was her turn. When Chris lay on top of her, she thought of moving his hand on her shirt over her tits, but then remembered Brianna had bigger tits so she changed her mind. She would win Chris in other ways.

Brianna turned away. She couldn't bear watching that little whore, Mandy, try to win her guy. She wished Chris would come right out and say who he liked better. Brianna was convinced Chris liked her best.

Mandy was convinced Chris liked her best. Chris's covered cock rubbed against her covered pussy and it felt incredible. What would his cock feel like inside her pussy? Maybe she needed to show Chris how willing she was to have him?

Time dragged for Mandy when Brianna was with Chris again. Time moved too fast for Mandy when it was her turn with Chris.

Chris couldn't figure out why Brianna and Mandy scowled when it was the girls' turn to kiss each other. He could tell the girls got into it, so why did they always seem angry with each other? Girls were strange.


The next day was sunny but they went to Mandy's home anyway.

Each girl hated to hear the other's moans while with Chris. Each girl was oblivious to her own moans while with Chris.


"I heard Kathy did it," Brianna said the following week.

"Do you think she really did?" asked Chris.

"I think so," answered Mandy.

"Did she like it?" Chris was very, very curious.

"It was with Brandon," said Brianna.

"No. With Will," said Mandy.

"Not what I heard," Brianna insisted.

Christ quickly ended the debate when he decided to kiss Mandy. She was thrilled to go first which made Brianna jealous.

The next day brought clarification about the Kathy rumors.

"She gave Brandon a blowjob is all," said Mandy,

"She'll suck any guy's cock," ridiculed Brianna.

"I bet there's a list in the boy's room for who she does next!" laughed Mandy.

"Probably even nerd David is on the list. Just whip it out and she'll suck it!" joked Brianna.

Chris laughed so hard that he fell backwards on the bed. Mandy was the quickest to become calm again.

Mandy said, "Are you on the list, Chris?"

Chris looked at her. She appeared serious.

"There's no list," he said.

"If there was would you put your name on it?"

Chris thought carefully before he answered. Honestly? Yes, he would put his name on Kathy's blowjob list if there was such a thing. He was as curious as any guy to know what it was like. Kathy was a pretty girl. It would be great to get a blowjob from her even though she blew two different guys in the last two weeks. He knew honesty would hurt Brianna's and Mandy's feelings, yet he couldn't straight out lie because the girls would not believe him if he said "no".

Chris took an evasive route. "Why are you asking?"

Mandy took a deep breath to keep up her nerve. She trembled but willed herself to say, "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Chris almost screamed "YES!" but got hold of himself as he grasped that it was better not to display unrestrained enthusiasm.

Mandy softly added, "If you want to try it."

Chris said coolly, "Sure. I'd like it if you want to do it."

Mandy nodded affirmatively. She was determined not to back down despite not knowing for sure what to do.

Brianna face showed shock. Was Mandy really going to put Chris's cock in her mouth?

Chris and Mandy were tentative as they figured out what to do next.

"Want me to lie back?" asked Chris.

"I guess so," Mandy said timidly. She felt very nervous.

Chris lay back on the bed but then realized he needed his cock out so he sat up quickly. He undid his jeans and slid them down followed by his underwear.

Any self-consciousness he felt from naked exposure to the girls was overwhelmed by his excitement for the pending sexual experience.

Brianna's eyes bore down on Chris's cock which stood pointed straight up at the ceiling. It was so big!

"It's huge!" said Mandy who equally couldn't get her eyes off his cock.

"It's an erection," said Chris with a "duh" factor in his voice.

Mandy climbed between his open legs. Brianna moved to where she could see. She still didn't believe Mandy was going to do it.

Mandy cautiously reached out, touched Chris's cock and rubbed it with her fingertips. "Is that okay?"

"Feels great!" he said with a big smile. A girl's hand was on his cock!

Mandy was amazed how his cock twitched to her touch. It was so very intriguing. Brianna watched with fascination. Chris loved Mandy's touch. When Mandy only lightly stroked his cock, Chris began to think she chickened out on sucking him. That would be okay. At least she touched his cock.

Mandy adjusted her body then lowered her head. Chris's eyes riveted on Mandy's mouth. He gasped when her tongue touched his cock inside of her mouth. Mandy instinctively bobbed up and down on it.

"That feels fantastic!" Chris told her. It didn't adequately explain how wonderful it felt.

Chris's words to Mandy brought the rivalry back to Brianna. Mandy was giving Chris a blowjob! Brianna had to do something!

Chris was fixated on Mandy movements so he was oblivious to anything else.

"Chris," came Brianna's voice very close to him.

He glanced briefly because he didn't want to take his eyes off Mandy, but his brain instantly processed what he saw so his eyes returned to Brianna. Brianna climbed up on the bed. Chris stared at her. Well, not at her as such but at her tits. Brianna was topless!

Brianna took his hand and placed it on her tit. She was rewarded with a big smile from Chris. He brought his other hand up and squeezed and massaged both her tits.

Chris was in heaven! Two girls at the same time! Not very long ago he was completely inexperienced. Today one girl sucked his cock while at the same time he touched another girl's tits. He liked his best friends so much more now. He wanted to do this with Mandy and Brianna all the time.

"Do you want to kiss them?" Brianna asked.

Chris nodded enthusiastically.

Brianna leaned over him. She felt the suction of his mouth pull on her nipples. This new erotic knowledge enthralled her. It was surprisingly stimulating.

Mandy couldn't believe it. That little harlot invaded her time with Chris! The harlot actually took her shirt and bra off! What a complete whore! She increased her cocksucking effort on Chris. She'd show that harlot!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.