Heaven In The Mountains - Cover

Heaven In The Mountains

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Romantic Sex Story: A quick mountain storm put Don and his niece Leeza in a very close setting in a mountain line camp. Leeza's wakening sexual wonderings do the rest. Don is helpless against her. Really he didn't put up too much resistance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2014 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.

The scenery is breathtaking. With the majestic mountains in the background, you couldn't ask for anything more panoramic. When the earth was formed, nature blest this area. My ranch extends up the side of that mountain. There are lush meadows that support the new calves and their mothers every spring.

Now, a little about me: I am Don Parsons, fifty one. Never married, but I came close a few times. My ranch is my life; hell, I think mom gave birth to me in a saddle! The ranch has been in the family for three generations. If I don't get my act together, I could be the last, as I have no heirs. I do have a bro who, much to my chagrin, is married and has a heart throb of a daughter, my niece, Jayden, who has become the secret love of my life, but only in my mind. She is twelve going on twenty one.


The ranch hands have completed the final round up of the various herds and have drove them to the winter corrals which are close to the ranch. Now, nature is calling in fall and the extreme weather.

This time of year gives me a break, as I enjoy riding the extreme boundaries of the ranch. Each fall I ride the fence lines with a packhorse; you never know when an opportunity arrives for fresh deer. The peace of the mountain provides body renewal. It puts a man's soul at ease. It is usually a good time for hunting. Many deer enjoy the fruits of my meadows. I have always enjoyed deer meat, a definite change from beef.

Because of the size of the ranch, sprawling over several square miles of meadows and some very thick bush land, we have a number of line camps. A line camp is usually a large one-room building with a wood stove, a large supply of wood and plenty of dry foodstuffs. It is a haven for anyone working in the area. At times, a storm can come up fast not allowing my men enough time to return to the ranch; this is when the camps are put to good use. All of the men make sure every camp is at maximum in provisions because they may be the one caught when a storm breaks. We tried to make sure to build them close to a mountain stream or another source of fresh water.


Just now, to my left, I saw movement. Slowly dismounting, I scan the horizon. There are three deer. Their ears are twitching, they are also aware of movement or danger. They must have caught my scent, but haven't located the source. They seem to be looking for the best escape route. I can see their ears twitching, like radar, in an attempt to pick up a sound. One is a majestic buck. Taking carful aim and slowly squeezing the trigger, my gun speaks and the mighty buck goes down. The other two run for the protection of the woods. I, nor my ranch hands, kill for sport, but for food. I lead my horses to the fallen buck.

After preparing the meat, I load it on my packhorse and intend to head to the ranch. Then, I feel it. It's a sharp, biting, cold wind from nowhere. It's usually a sign of a winter storm approaching. Rapidly, the sky darkens. The closest line camp, George, is a half hour away. Hopefully, I have enough time to get there before the storm breaks which will bring high winds blowing snow and ice pellets; it would be hell on me and the horses. The wind picks up and I feel the first snowflake hit my face. Now, the sky is turning black, which is not a good sign! Finally, as I ride over a crest, Camp George comes into view. To my surprise, there is smoke curling out of the chimney. None of my men are supposed to be up here. No one in their right mind, other than an experienced outdoors person, would attempt to travel in this area at this time of year!

I ride in and lead the horses to a small barn/shed, then feed and water them. There is another horse tied in the shed. It carries my brand. Nobody else was supposed to be riding this fence line: only me. I grab a hunch of the deer and head for the cabin. Someone is in there as the oil lamp has been lite. Entering the cabin I notice a form on the bed. A small beautiful face looks up.

"Jayden? What the hell are you doing here?"

Jayden is my twelve-year-old niece, my brother Rob and Alishia's daughter. Rob married the most breath taking African American woman I have ever seen. I still don't know what she sees in him! Every time I look at Alishia I envy my brother. She could have been a super model! Instead, Alishia settled on being a lowly Medical Doctor. She has a very successful medical practise. And Rob is a Senior Partner in a well-known legal firm. Needless to say, Jayden wants for nothing. However, she is very mature in her manners and has never taken advantage of her parent's financial position. She's been a summer fixture at the ranch for the last five years. During that time, the ranch hands and I have spoilt her rotten; it is a small revenge on my bro for marrying Alishia and, actually, it is just me being jealous. Jayden is very knowledgeable in the workings of the ranch. She has accompanied the crew many times during round up. I have always had a soft spot for her in my heart. Now, she is nearly a woman and has her mother's looks and body. The sloppy clothes she wears can't hide the fact that she is a very beautiful, well-endowed, young lady. I tingle every time I see her! Yes, I know that isn't right.

"Daddy told me you would be riding the line today so I got up early. The cook made me a lunch. The storm took me by surprise, so I came to the camp."

"Who knows you were going to be riding up here alone today?"

"Chad and my dad."

Chad is my foreman. I make a note to talk to him and my crazy bro, when I get back.

"I wonder if the batteries for the radio still have power. They were new this summer. I will radio in, shortly, and tell all that we are okay. We will head back when the storm breaks."

"Okay, uncle Don. I didn't think you would mind. I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, I'm not angry at you; but, Chad, and your dad, should have known better. This is the storm season. When a storm comes up, as fast as they do, it is hard for a seasoned ranch hand to handle. I would have been worried sick about you. You know you are my favorite niece."

"Uncle Don, I'm your only niece in the world."

"Well, that makes you very precious to me. You are very close to my heart. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. You mean so much to me."

"What do you mean, Uncle Don?"

Me and my big mouth: my feelings towards her are very private. How can I tell her she is my living dream? Many a night, when she came for her hug before going to bed, she would sit on my knee and hug me. It always has the same effect on me: a hurting erection. She always feels so soft and smells so good: bath soap, shampoo and sometimes a touch of her mom's perfume are all a very powerful combination! Jayden's movements, like her mother's, are very feminine and very graceful. She is a pleasure to be around. Her small titties push into my chest when she kisses me good night. Last night the little vixen actually tried to shove her tongue into my mouth. To change this dangerous subject I say,

"I think we had better cut this meat into some steaks for supper. What have you got left from your lunch?"

"Just some cookies, two apples and two bottles of water."

"I will cut the steaks, which you can fry; then, I'll venture to the stream for fresh water for coffee. The water heater, which is attached to the stove, can be filled with snow. There are plenty of dried veggies and some gravy mix in the food pantry; plus, a large selection of other dehydrated foods. Take a look to see what else the boys have brought up here. It should be a good variety."

After carving the hunch of meat, I grab a bucket and head out into the howling storm. The wind is driving down the mountain, making visibility very difficult. It carries little icy pellets that hit my face like bullets. In the short time since arriving at the cabin, nearly a foot and a half of snow has fallen. Some of the drifts are nearly four feet high! It is a good thing I had been close to the line camp George.

This line camp has a full sized wood stove with an oven and water jacket. I remember when the men brought it up to the camp. I thought they were crazy. It took all day with the team and buckboard! As I pass though the woodshed, I am happy to see at least twelve cords of seasoned, dry firewood. That is more than enough to keep us warm for a full winter.

Opening the door, I can smell deer steak frying and biscuits baking. Jayden found a box of biscuit mix. She used her bottled water for the mix; the aroma of her baking fills the cabin with a mouth-watering smell.

"Jayden, that smells good! I'm glad you spent all that time in the kitchen with Cooky. Now we will use the radio and see if we can get through to the ranch base station."

Unpacking the radio, I connect the batteries. The indicator light tells me they are fully charged. There are three more additional new batteries still wrapped in their protective coatings. These are long life batteries. My men are always cautious when it comes to surviving mountain weather. Many have spent their life riding the ranges and know it is important to be very respectful of the weather changes. I have even been in severe snowstorms in mid-July!

Turning on the radio, I call,

"Line Camp George to Base. Come in base."

All the line camps have names, making it easier to identify where anyone is staying during a storm.

There is terrible interference and static as the storm howls in the night.

"Line Camp George to Base, please respond."

"Base to Line Camp George, is that you, boss?"

"Yes, Cooky, it's me. I'm at George and have Jayden with me."

"Oh, thank goodness! Rob, Alishia and the crew were worried sick when she didn't come back. We can't even move here. There is about two feet of fresh snow and it is blowing hard!"

"Are all the crews accounted for?"

"Yes, they are all here or in line camps. All safe."

"Good. Tell everybody we will keep in touch; but, will not move until the storm is over and the sun comes out."

"Okay, boss. Good luck! Just a minute, Rob is here."

"Hello, Jayden?"

Rob's voice comes over the speaker.

I hand the mike to Jayden.

"Hello daddy, I'm okay. Don and I are just about to sit down and eat. Sorry if I worried anyone."

"It is okay, Jayden. I'm glad you are with Don. Be good to your Uncle and we will see you when the storm breaks."

"Ok, daddy. I will keep Uncle Don well fed."

I took back the mike.

"Rob, I will make sure nothing happens to Jayden."

"Ok, Don."

"Over and out."

I tune to a weather band. The announcer tells me what I already know. It is one of the earliest winter storms in years and isn't supposed to abate for three or four days, maybe longer.

"Jayden, you get the table ready. I will fill that large pot with snow and put it on the stove so we have some hot water to wash the dishes. You can use the water in the stove well to clean up as well."

Dinner is fantastic! Everything tastes good. After dinner, Jayden washed and I dried. With dishes put away, we sit down and just let the meal settle. I brought some current magazines with me, but the lamp light isn't the best for reading.

"Jayden, maybe we should turn in. I don't know what tomorrow will bring. We are safe here. We have lots of wood and plenty of lamp oil and a full larder of food."

"Okay, Uncle Don. I'm tired. It has been a long day for me. But, I would like to wash-up."

"There is lots of hot water. Help yourself."

Jayden got off the bed and went to the sink counter. She poured some water into an old-fashioned wash basin. She has her own soap and shampoo in her pack.

"Jayden, there is a laundry tub in the shed, if you wish to a bath."

"I would love to, Uncle Don. Do you think we have enough hot water?"

"We didn't use the water in the stove reservoir and it is likely boiling now. I'll get the tub and let it warm up before you pour the water in it."

"Thanks, Uncle Don. You are my favourite Uncle."

"Yes, I'm your only Uncle."

The cabin is warm because the wood stove produces volumes of heat and the cabin space isn't that big. We certainly will be comfy! I prepare two bunks ready for sleeping with sheets, blankets and pillows with cases. When not in use, everything is sealed in plastic and hung from the rafters, in an attempt to the critters from destroying them; it usually works.

As I turn around, I am mesmerised. Jayden has taken off her shirt and is silhouetted in the lamp light. Her breasts are full and her nipples are pushing out against the material of her bra. John Thomas reacts to the exotic view. Her graceful, feminine movements are a joy to watch. Actually, thinking about it, I'd have enjoyed watching my niece if she was peeling potatoes. I feel a sudden desire to reach out and touch someone, Jayden! But, I won't initiate anything. I certainly have thought about her; but, I keep telling myself she is my niece. Then, she lowers her jeans. It gives me a view of her long and well-toned legs. As she moves around, she exposes her flat tummy, with a noticeable deep belly button, and her pubes. She is wearing a sexy, white bikini-type panty that looks very sensual against her ebony skin. Now, me and John Thomas are really interested in Jayden as a woman!

"Uncle Don, I would like to wash my under things."

Now this is getting a little too exotic for me.

"Hang on, I have an extra shirt you can wear."

Past experience has taught me to bring an extra set of clothes when riding. I have been known to fall in creeks and bogs while rescuing calves and animals. So, my saddle bags are packed with extra everything. I hand her the shirt.

"Uncle Don, you are going to have to turn around."

Turning to face the wall is actually very enlightening. What Jayden doesn't realize is there is a small mirror on that wall exposing her. Watching her movements, in fascination, I stand frozen taking in the view. Jayden unhooks her bra releasing her breasts that stand out from her body with hard nipples that need attention; now I am hurting! She lowers her panties. When she leans over to retrieve them from the floor, I am blessed with a view of heaven and her tight rosebud. With light of the lamp, and the flames from the open front of the stove, Jayden's body is illuminated. Her legs are slightly spread. Her pussy lips are full topped by a trimmed bush. John Thomas shows his appreciation, my pants are tented. Then, Jayden takes her washcloth and wipes down her breasts. Then she gently washes her pussy. Her eyes appear to be closed, as the cloth moves up and down her slit. I can only assume she is caressing her clitoris, Hmmm ... how I want to be that cloth! Her damp ebony body glows in the light. I can't move.

She then gently towels off and grabs the shirt. She looks gorgeous.

"Okay, Uncle Don, I'm done. I just have to wash my clothes and hang them up. Do I get the top bunk?"

"Yes. I will dump the water and then blow out the lamp once you are settled down."

"Ok. I will just be a minute."

I watch as she wrings out her panties and bra. She hangs them on a line close to the stove to dry. The heat will have them dry by the morning. She walks over to the bunk beds.

"How do I get on top?"

"Put your leg on the lower bed and hoist yourself."

I watch as she does just that. When Jayden lifts her leg, I am shown such beauty: When she lifts her leg, she spreads her pussy. I can only stare and savor her body. Her pink, inner pussy lips look so tasty; John Thomas pushes to get involved. Jayden's lower lips appear moist and not from the bath water! I wonder if we are both thinking the same thing? I can hope!!

"Good night, Uncle Don."

"Good night, Jayden. Hopefully the storm lets up by morning. It will take a few days for the snow to melt before we can leave."

I got up and dumped the tub, then threw more logs into the stove. The damper is set for a slow burn. Hopefully, there will be coals in the morning. The lamp is now extinguished. The bunks are about two feet apart. Jayden's breathing suggests she is already asleep; it has been a long, stressful day. Her clean, feminine, fresh scent fills the cabin; a clean floral scent. When I close my eyes, my thoughts are about the wonders of Jayden's body as she bathed. The storm rages on.


When I awake, the cabin is cool. The wind is still howling. Struggling to my feet, the cool air hits me as steam rises from my body. It is much colder than I had anticipated. The stove is still warm. There are still a few glowing embers, the new logs will ignite quickly. Back in my bunk I bury myself in the blankets, close my eyes and go back to sleep.


The smell of coffee woke me. Fresh brewed coffee in the morning is a call to get up. Jayden arose earlier and is continuing her role as little miss homemaker. She is still wearing my shirt. The sight has John Thomas stirring. Then, reality sets in. Stupid! That is your niece! Jayden is working around the counter. The aroma of fresh biscuits is evident. Jayden has turned out to be a great asset in this crisis.

"Get up, sleepy head. Breakfast is nearly ready. We have steak, biscuits and scrambled eggs. There is a lot of food in that pantry."

"It's a good thing. I don't know how long we will be here."

The sun is bright. But, because of the wind still whipping up snow, I couldn't tell if the storm had abated. Jayden's silhouette is accented in the bright, natural light coming in the windows. Her body is breathtaking! Her sizeable breasts stand out. Her luscious nipples are very evident. She still is minus any under garments. My subconscious has to keep reminding me that Jayden is my niece.

After dressing, I step outside to check the sky. There is a bright area where the sun is shining, but it's about to disappear as black clouds are moving in from the north. The storm is not over yet.

Breakfast was delicious. Jayden did herself proud.

"Camp George to Base."

"Base to Camp George, how are you doing, Don?"

"We are fine. Jayden is the cook and doing a fine job of it. How are things at the Ranch?"

"Well, we had another two feet of snow last night. The wind is still strong. All the hands are have reported in from the other camps with no problems. I personally checked all the line camps and everybody has been accounted for. We are just waiting it out."

"Okay, here, it looks like another storm is moving in. The sky is black. So we won't be moving for a while. Tell my brother that Jayden is fine. We have everything we need, including fresh meat. I shot a buck on the way up to the camp."

"Your brother is here listening."

"Good, Camp George out."

"Base out."

"Jayden, it looks like you chose the wrong time to ride the fence line."

"No, Uncle Don, I get to spend the time with you."

With that comment, Jayden jumps into my arms. Her body is molded against mine. My body reacts. There is no way she doesn't feel John Thomas pushing into her tummy and pubes. Jayden looks up and kisses me. I hold her tight, enjoying the feeling of her lips and the taste of lip-gloss. Somehow, the shirt has risen and my hands are grasping soft, warm, bare skin. Her bum is so soft. I massage it gently.

"Oh, Uncle Don, that feels good."

"Jayden, you know we shouldn't be doing this."

Jayden's legs circle my body. Her pubes are now against my stomach, just above the bulge John Thomas is making. I carry her to the bunk and slowly lower us both. Then I manage to untangle my body from hers.

"Young lady, you get dressed before something happens. I have to feed the horses. I will also get more drinking water. The cold air will do me good."

I grab my bush coat, mitts, hat and leave. The cold air is exhilarating! It certainly clears the cobwebs out of my brain. That was close. I can still feel the dampness of Jayden's pussy on my skin! I have to keep reminding myself Jayden is my under-aged niece. It is a challenge to keep that fact foremost in my mind. Jayden reminds me of her beautiful mother. Look, but don't touch.

The horses are fine. Their breath forms steam that flows from their frosted nostrils. There are still oats in the bin and about ten bales of meadow hay; plenty of solid food for all three animals. The balance of the deer carcass is frozen solid. We have about twenty-five pounds in the cabin cut into steaks and three roasts. Jayden and I can survive for a considerable length of time on what we have. I fight my way to the stream carrying the water buckets. Some of the drifts are now about six feet high. I have to break ice to get water. Once back at the cabin I ask,

"Jayden, did you see any portable water containers in the pantry?"

"Yes, Uncle Don. There are four of the folded up ones."

"Would you put them close to the stove to soften the plastic? I want to fill them with drinking water just in case it gets really bad outside. I don't like drinking melted snow."

Once the plastic water containers were pliable enough, we filled them from the water buckets. It took five trips to the creek to get enough water to fill them plus the buckets themselves. I hope we don't have to use them; but, it is better to be safe than sorry. I also filled the water reservoir on the stove and all the large pots with snow to melt for dishwashing and bathing. By tonight I will need a good bath as well. I've been sweating lugging all of that water.

"Jayden, get bundled up and grab the fishing tackle hanging on the wall. The wind has let up. Maybe we will get lucky and land enough trout for supper."

Fishing in this weather could provide us with a good catch or not even a bite. Nature is hard to read. But, there is only one way to find out. Jayden is dressed for the weather, with a heavy parka and lined ski pants that are tucked into heavy winter boots. At least she came up to the line camp prepared. You can always take off clothing, if need be. You can't create clothing if you didn't bring enough.

Surprisingly, the fishing goes well. In an hour, we had enough trout for dinner and a meal tomorrow. When it is this cold, everybody eats like a horse. You need calories to create body heat. We gather our gear and head back to the cabin.

After cleaning all the fish, there is plenty for a good feed tonight and enough for a good meal tomorrow. Jayden is going to try her hand at baking some bread. Remember, I mentioned my men made sure that the line camps are all well stocked. She found fifteen pounds of flour, powdered milk and some yeast. The flour is wrapped in four cupped vacuum-sealed plastic containers. There are plenty of powdered eggs among the supplies as well.

It's my job to keep the stove at a steady heat by using the dampers. The wood box beside the stove is full. All the lamps have been fueled. We are ready for whatever weather is coming. Since we came inside the sun has disappeared. The wind is now howling. Heavy snow is falling once again; it doesn't look good. Large snowflakes whirl around the sky. Fortunately, we completed all the chores this morning. The current weather would make it nearly impossible to do outdoor chores.

"Can I help you with the bread?"

"No, coward, you can't."

"Coward?"

"Yes! You left me this morning feeling very frustrated!"

Now, I know what it means to be frustrated, but Jayden? At twelve? I wasn't sure. And I wasn't about to ask! I took the cowards way out and grabbed one of my magazines and sat by the window, all I could do is look at the pictures. Discretion is the better part of valour. A closed mouth gathers no foot!

It wasn't that long before the cabin smelt of baking bread. If it tastes as good as it smells we are due for a tasty supper. After this morning's escapade, I look at Jayden differently. Some of her comments suggest she is a helluva lot more mature than her age suggests. Jayden is wearing the T-shirt that doesn't hide the beauty of her breasts. Since she is close to the wood stove, Jayden's skin glows with a moist sheen. Her soft facial features and full lips have me imagining things that are taboo. John Thomas is also interested, as my protrusion confirms. I'm tingling! My mind is wandering again.

"Don, the bread is just about ready. Too bad we don't have fresh butter."

"Well, I do have some margarine. I forgot all about it till you mentioned butter. It is in my saddlebag in the woodshed, likely frozen like a rock by now. I will get it. It shouldn't take long for it to soften."

Margarine keeps a lot longer than butter. I use it for frying on the trail. It also comes in handy for rubbing it on my wind burnt face. It doesn't look pretty, but it does the job. The horses look up at me looking for a treat. I gave them all a cup of oats.

As I thought, the margarine is as hard as a rock. Jayden is just taking the bread out of the oven when I return. The loaves look delicious. My mouth is watering.

"Do you want to have an early supper?"

It's four thirty.

"Yes, that would be nice, then we can clean up. Did you notice the storm has picked up?"

"Yes. When I was out in the shed, the wind felt stronger than yesterday. If we get more snow, the drifts could build up another two feet. We could be here for a while. It is too deep for the horses to travel through."

"Yes. I was thinking that as well. Do you want to fry the fish?"

I got the frying pan and placed it on a corner of the stove to warm it up. I placed a little deer fat in the pan to melt. Jayden removes the loaves from the bread pans. I watch her every move, but my mind has me doing a helluva lot more with her. Hell! I am really rangy. What I need is a dose of saltpeter. Jayden slices the bread. I watch as she spreads the margarine. The warm bread melts it immedietly. She hands me prepared slice.

"Oh, Jayden, that tastes good! You are going to make some lucky guy one hell of a wife one day."

"Or lover."

Again, Jayden hits me with that line of thought. A lover? She has to be thinking something erotic to come up with that. I pretend to ignore the comment.

Our dinner was a tasty delight. The fried fish, with the fresh bread, went down well. There are no leftovers. The coffee is just about ready.

"Are you full, Jayden?"

"Yes, Uncle Don."

"Well, we don't have anything for dessert."

"Yes we do."

"What are you talking about? Did you find something in the pantry?"

"No."

"Well?"

"You."

"Jayden, don't start that. I'm your uncle! You shouldn't even be thinking things like that."

"Don, you can't say you haven't looked at me as more than your niece. I have seen you when you thought I wasn't looking. Besides, we are here alone in the cold. I'd love to cuddle with you to keep warm."

"You know we have to keep our relationship platonic. I can't believe I am even discussing this with you."

"Don, you are just saying that because you think you should. I want to be close to you. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Are you?"

Now, I certainly didn't want to answer that question truthfully; so, I took the coward's way out. I changed the subject.

"We should clean up the dinner dishes. Then think about bathing before all the natural light is gone."

"Uncle Don ... you make me so angry."

I start to clean up, trying to ignore Jayden's innuendoes. I know what she wants. Actually, the same thing I do! But I can't admit it.

After all the dishes are put away, I got the old tub and put it front of the stove. The heat will warm it up so both Jayden and I can have a bath. I am beginning to smell like a pair of well-used sneakers. Once the metal of the tub has lost it chill, I start to fill it with the hot water from the reservoir.

"Jayden, your bath will be ready shortly. After you are done, I will have mine."

"Why don't we take one together?"

"Jayden, I thought we settled that. You know we shouldn't even be talking about things like that. You are my niece."

I felt a thump on my back. Jayden had thrown a book at me. Again, I attempt to ignore her. She wasn't going to make it easy.

"Ok, it is ready. I have left a bucket of cold water next to the tub if it is too hot."

Moving to the bunks, I stand with my back to Jayden. I can hear her mumbling under her breath. Again, I watch her in the mirror as she removes her clothing. John Thomas appreciates the show. Jayden's body glows in the natural light. I watch in awe as she steps into the tub. She remains standing as she washes her legs. Her hands run over her tummy and then to her pussy. She seems to take extra time massaging her pubes, spreading the luv lips and sawing her finger back and forth. She did the same thing to her bum cheeks. My mouth is watering, wondering how her attributes would taste. She then sits in the tub and slowly washes her breasts. Her nipples are standing out like jewels. I can smell her bath soap. The haunting aroma filled the cabin. Jayden stands up and steps out of the tub. I watch her every movement as she dries herself, wishing I was the towel! She gently pats her complete body. Then she pulls on my T-shirt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.