Live The Dare - Cover

Live The Dare

Copyright© 2006 by Slowpoke

Chapter 4: A Night With Julie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Night With Julie - Sean is freshly certified Docent who has just moved to Washington DC and accepted Julie to be his first client. She was supposed to be a challenge, someone to test his mettle if you will. He'd been given a plan, the reservations had been made... and then it all started falling apart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Along the way to the hotel I tried to mentally review all the different ways the night could unfold: fast and hard, slow and gentle, some combination of the two? Julie's profile had been rather ambiguous on this point as she projected the "take it slow" attitude as part of her perfect image.

Yet playing Live the Dare and showing off in public really didn't match this image and I had yet to get a good read on what her true desires were. I just didn't have the client knowledge to work from and was feeling more than a bit overwhelmed by the time we made it to the hotel.

As I fumbled with the key card, trying unsuccessfully to open the hotel room door, I felt Julie's cool hand encompass mine.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who's nervous," she soothed with a smile as she guided my hand, the card slid home, and the door popped open.

"Thanks," I replied while holding open the door and following her into the room.

Neither of us had remembered to turn any of the lights on and so the room was nearly pitch black and we were both startled as the door slammed shut behind. Somehow Julie ended up clinging to me and I instinctively wrapped my arms around her.

"I think this is where I belong," she purred while firmly pressing against me.

I rarely practiced in the dark and so it was actually exotic to feel Julie pressed against me, but not see her. I felt her arms tighten about me and, realizing she seemed to fit perfectly against me with her head nestled just below my chin, I mused aloud, "Julie, you're not at all what I expected."

"Same," Julie agreed. "I was expecting tall dark and handsome, not..."

Expecting the old Julie had returned I tensed then warned, "I wouldn't finish that."

"Perfect," she replied in a slightly hurt voice while pulling away slightly. While I could not see her eyes, I imagined them to be hurt as she added, "You've been absolutely perfect."

"Really? I thought you were disappointed," I asked, suddenly cursing the lack of light and my inability to see her reactions. I wanted to trust her, but after her dismal first impression there were still some lingering doubts.

"I was at first, but I didn't even know you," she emphatically replied.

"And now you do?"

"No," Julie remarked while once again burying her head I my chest. "But I know that I trust you."

"Good," I agreed. It was a more honest response than I'd expected.

Instinctively, I knew she was telling the truth and, giving into the moment, quit fighting the urge to let my hands wander. She tensed when I first caressed her ass, but was soon grinding against me while her hands also began to explore.

After a few minutes, Julie exclaimed, "Sean, your hands are driving me crazy!"

"Good," I replied while pulling back slightly so that I could firmly kiss her on the lips.

Reaching behind her I deftly unzipped her dress and gently unhooked it from her shoulders. As the dress slowly cascaded across her still developing curves I felt Julie shudder and a low moan escaped her lips. Perhaps it was the cool air of the room, but as I gently ran my hands over Julie's small, perky breasts I could clearly feel her nipples beneath the lacy material of her bra.

Even in the darkened room I felt Julie's eyes burning into me. "I think you're over dressed," Julie stated while reaching for the hem of my polo shirt.

Moments later, I was nearly naked and Julie was softly caressing my erection through the silky material of my boxers. By the time we finished our next kiss we were both completely naked.

"You're so big," she remarked before asking, "Can I hold it?"

"Of course," I replied while turning slightly so that she'd have better access. Instantly, I felt her hand slip inside my boxers and lightly grasp my cock. When I moaned appreciatively she tentatively began to slowly stroke my cock.

"That feels awesome!" I encouraged while allowing my own hand to drift up and gently caress her exposed breast.

"I wish I were big as well," Julie remarked a bit dejectedly.

"No way, you're perfect!"

"But they are so small."

"Perhaps right now, but you haven't finished growing and I actually prefer small."

"Why? I thought all guys liked big breasted women." Julie replied, sounding shocked.

"Not all guys, besides, these fit my hand much better," I replied while gently teasing her nipple.

"Hmm," Julie moaned appreciatively.

"Plus, the smaller ones seem to be more sensitive," I added while leaning forward to firmly suck her nipple into my mouth.

"Yes!" she gasped as she let go of my cock to hold my head even tighter to her breast.

As we were still standing, my neck soon grew tired and I suggested, "Let's move to the bed."

"Good idea," Julie agreed before scrambling across the room and turning on the light.

After allowing my eyes to adjust to the light I took a moment to admire her shapely ass as she turned down the bed. It was obvious that she was in good shape as she had the well toned legs of an athlete and her profile had mentioned that she ran cross country.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked while giving her ass a little shake before climbing onto bed and lie on her side facing me.

"Definitely," I leered before noticing that she wasn't quite meeting my eyes. In fact, her gaze seemed to be quite a bit lower and impulsively I flexed my erection.

"Oh!" Julie exclaimed as a look of worry crossed her face. "Are you sure it will fit?"

"Positive," I soothed while climbing on the bed. "But I promise to take it slow.

"Not too slow," Julie replied with lidded eyes, "I don't think I can wait much longer."

Just then I noticed that Julie's hand had drifted south and that she was clearly rubbing her pussy. As I wrapped my hand around hers she seemed to realize what she'd been doing and hastily apologized.

"Sorry, I just couldn't wait," she replied while attempting to pull her hand away.

"Julie, you're amazing and don't even think about stopping," I soothed while gently kissing her lips and trying to keep my hand out of the way. Instantly I confirmed the Institute's assessment that she'd long ago broken her hymen and so there was little resistance as I slid first one, then two fingers inside.

I felt her moan against my lips as I began using my thumb to toy with her clit. Within moments she'd spread her legs and was thrusting back against my fingers.

"Please Sean, don't make me wait any longer," she cried.

I'd like to say that I hesitated and instead forced us to take things slow. But let's be honest, Julie was one of the hottest girls I'd ever met and I was all too eager to comply. That said, I did manage to resist long enough to grab the tube of Sliquid Silk and apply a liberal dab to the tip of my cock before moving between her legs.

I'd meant to use my dick to spread the lube around and perhaps tease her clit for a while, but Julie was having none of that. Before I realized what she was up to, Julie had rotated her hips and I was already halfway buried in her hot pussy.

"You feel amazing!" I gushed as she moaned her agreement.

"You feel huge!" she gasped as I slid a bit more inside.

"Do you want me to slow down?"

"No!" Julie cried as I felt her hands shoot down to grasp my ass and pull me towards her.

It was awesome! I'm not sure how long we went at it but Julie seemed damn near insatiable. Since she'd long ago lost her cherry, so long as I started slow Julie didn't seem to have any troubles trying out new positions.

Early on I noticed that we just clicked together and seemed to instinctively move to the best positions yet for some reason Julie couldn't cum. I'd explained earlier that few women orgasm during sex, especially on their first time, but Julie was really getting upset.

I tried playing with her clit and whispering naughty suggestions in her ear, but neither seemed to help Julie get any closer to cumming. From my training I knew it was nigh impossible to help someone think their way to an orgasm and instead began wracking my brain for a way to help push her over the edge.

Remembering our dare in the restaurant, and the way she'd reacted to cart wheeling across the intersection, I lightly nipped her earlobe and whispered, "I'll be right back."

"What?" Julie distractedly replied while still trying to thrust up against me even after I'd gotten off the bed.

Quickly, I reached over and turned off the light before racing over to the window and opening the blinds. Even though our room was up on the sixth floor, it actually faced out across a courtyard towards the other wing and there were several rooms visible with lights on across the way.

Julie had hastily tried to cover herself and I pointedly pulled the blanket away before climbing back on the bed. "Relax," I soothed. "Unless we turn a light on they won't be able to see us."

"Are you sure," she asked while still using her hands to partially cover her nakedness.

"Remember those cart wheels or when you gave me your thong?"

"Yeah..."

"Did you like it?" I asked as I gently removed her hands and began teasing her nipple with one hand and her clit with the other.

"Yes," she gasped as a shudder ran through her.

"Good, then get on your knees perpendicular to the window."

"Why?" she asked while instantly complying.

"Because I want them to have a good view," With that I lined my cock up with her pussy and entered her in one smooth stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.