Pete, Repete, And Snookie - Cover

Pete, Repete, And Snookie

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Chapter 7: In Bed With Snookie, At Last

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: In Bed With Snookie, At Last - In 1960, I was a shy, skinny fourteen-year-old kid. I had no self-confidence, and I was scared to death of girls. My knowledge of human sexuality had more holes in it than my dad's rusty Chevy. Then the Myers family moved in across the street, and my sex education program kicked into high gear. A memoir of a boy's first experience with sex, and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Voyeurism  

Snookie came back to the bed, and quickly slipped under the sheet. I was lying on my side, propping my head up with one hand. She was lying on her back next to me. There was an awkward moment while neither one of us made a more, both unsure of what to do next. One of the problems with two virgins having sex is that there is no background of experience to draw from. Should I hug her? Should I kiss her? Should I push up her nightgown and play with her breasts?

She put an end to my indecision with a typical Snookie remark. "If you are just going to stare at me, you might as well go back to your house, get your binoculars out and watch me from the comfort of your own bed." Sometimes she sounded just like her brother.

That broke the tension. Instinct and nature took over from that point. I rolled over and our lips met in a chaste kiss. I ran my tongue over the outline of her mouth, noticing that her lips were a little rough around the edges, kind of like her. She opened her mouth, inviting me to enter. For the second time, I let my tongue explore the inside of her mouth. Just a few months earlier I considered 'swapping spit' to be something gross. Now I realized that it was just a prelude to another kind of insertion. I was growing up fast.

I pushed myself up and looked down at her. I started to push her nightgown up, but before I could she sat up and quickly stripped it off herself. That quickly, the suspense was finally over and her naked body was revealed to my eyes and hands. She lay back and this time my mouth was drawn to her breasts. I clamped my lips over one while my hand grasped the other. I teased her nipple with my tongue. I could taste... strawberries? I assumed it must be her soap.

She moaned, and pressed down on the back of my head. I kept teasing her little nubbin with my tongue while my hand gently kneaded her other sweet little boob. This was fun for a few moments, but I was getting a little impatient with all this foreplay stuff. I left her breasts and started exploring the rest of her body. I kissed my way down, pausing briefly to flick my tongue into her navel. I don't know where that little bit of inspiration came from. Her legs parted slightly, and there it was; my first close-up look at a real pussy. The lips were just beginning to show a few little sprouts of fur, and there was a light fluff of pubic hair growing in a triangle at the top of her crack.

And it was just a crack that I was facing. I was surprised. I was expecting, oh, I don't know, something more like a round, inviting hole. But all I could see was a tight slit. I panicked, there's no way my penis can get in there, is there? I noticed a few drops of moisture on the pouty outer lips hiding her opening. That must be some of that natural female lubrication that Pete was talking about. It looked like she was ready. I tried inserting a finger, but I wasn't sure quite where to put it. I rubbed it up and down her mound, and picked up some of her secretion. I wondered what it tasted like. I put my finger in my mouth. It's wasn't like anything I had ever tasted, certainly not sweet enough to be enticing, so I decided not to use my tongue down there, at least this first time.

Now I could see a gap developing where there was just a tight line a minute ago. I slid my finger into the gap. She gasped. I couldn't tell if it was because it hurt or felt good. I looked up, her eyes were still shut tight, but there was a tight little smile on her lips. She almost looked angelic. Why I am I having thoughts like that now, I wondered? I suddenly understood why this is sometimes called 'making love'. Regardless of what else may happen in the next few minutes, I knew I would never think about Snookie the same way again. She was more than just a laboratory for my sexual experimentation. She was something quite special to me now. I truly wanted her to enjoy this experience.

I realized that my damn underwear was still on! Should I slip my prick out of the opening? No, that's ridiculous. I had to get them off. I tried to strip them off with one hand, not an easy task when lying on your side. I hoped I would get better at this with experience. Finally I was as naked as she was. The rest is as clear to me today as when it happened those many years ago.

I get on my knees between her legs. Her eyes are open now. She is looking at my erection. She is seeing my erect penis for the first time. Her expression is somewhere between shock and anticipation. I push the head against the slight opening. Is this the right place? I still can't believe that it's going to fit in there. I push against her, and she surprises me by pushing back a little. I feel myself pressing against something flexible. Is that her hymen? I quit thinking and just shove forward. I feel her membrane yielding, but not breaking. I have a sudden revelation; this is why men's penises have to get hard. You have a tool, dummy, use it! I push harder, and this time it feels like I am further in. I look down and I can't see the head of my prick. I'm inside her!

Snookie makes a funny noise. I look up, and see she is crying. Her eyes are closed, but tears are welling out of them. I'm hurting Snookie! I can't do this. I pull out and sit back on my knees. I can see something red on the tip of my cock. It must be blood. I thought it would be easier than this. She really is too young, I should have known that. What am I thinking?

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"I don't think we should do this. Let's wait awhile. Maybe when you are bigger..."

"No!" she moans as she wraps her legs around me. "Don't stop. I need you inside me, now. I don't want to wait any more. You didn't really hurt me."

There is no little girl in her voice now. No male can refuse a request like that. I crouch back over her, line myself against her now dilated opening, and push in again. This time I feel my shaft sliding further in. She's not crying now, but her face is still all scrunched up. She's not having fun yet, and I remember Pete's warning. But I am not in control of my body now. I feel my hips thrusting back and forth, and even without looking I know that my prick is sliding in and out of her pussy easily now.

It seems like I am aware of a dozen things at the same time now. The way her nipples are pressing into my chest... the sounds I am making... I sound like an out-of-breath dog working over a bitch in heat... the sweat on both of our bodies... and most of all, the incredible tight, warm, wet place my cock is. I am fucking, and now I understand why sex is such an obsession. I never want to stop, but I know the tightening in my balls is an indication that I am about to climax.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.