Pete, Repete, And Snookie - Cover

Pete, Repete, And Snookie

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Chapter 6: The Big Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Big Night - In 1960, I was a shy, skinny fourteen-year-old kid. I had no self-confidence, and I was scared to death of girls. My knowledge of human sexuality had more holes in it than my dad's rusty Chevy. Then the Myers family moved in across the street, and my sex education program kicked into high gear. A memoir of a boy's first experience with sex, and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Voyeurism  

Finally, the fateful day arrived. I probably should not have bothered to go to school that day. I couldn't think of anything but Snookie's budding body, and what I would be doing to it that night. I wanted to shout out to the world, "Hey, here's one nerd that's getting laid tonight!"

As soon as I got home I started fretting over little details like a guy getting ready for his first date. But this was a first date without the normal uncertainty of whether I would be getting to first base or beyond. The fix was on, and the pitcher was going to lob a nice slow one over the plate, and a home run was mine for the taking. Assuming I didn't faint from anticipation, that is.

Even deciding what to wear wasn't the normal 'whatever is clean' ten-second decision. I made sure that the jeans and sweatshirt I chose had no holes, and weren't too wrinkled. I double-checked my underwear, a skidmark would have been very embarrassing. I considered dabbing on some of my Dad's cologne, and decided against it. Mr. and Mrs. Myers would probably have wondered what the heck was going on if I showed up smelling like Snookie's prom date.

I didn't go over to the Myer's house until just before supper. I didn't want to be around Snookie's parents any more than I had to that night. Once we sat down to eat, I don't think I looked up from my plate for the whole meal. I was sure that if Snookie and I made eye-contact, I would panic and blurt out the whole story to her parents. Fortunately for me, Mr. and Mrs. Myers were in a hurry to leave, so supper went by quickly and without the usual non-stop conversation and joking.

After they left, we settled down to watch some TV, like it was a normal Friday night. It was strange, trying to pretend to be interested in some stupid show while our thoughts were really on the main event of the evening. Snookie was lying on her stomach on the floor, like she always did when she watched TV. I didn't even make much of an effort to watch the screen My attention was riveted on Snookie.

Her slim, tanned legs were like arrows on a map, pointing to the treasure that was hidden in her baggy, white shorts. She didn't look around at me but I was sure she knew where my attention was. Every so often she would slowly spread her legs for a few seconds, as if daring me to peek up the loose-fitting leg holes. I slowly slid down on the sofa to take advantage of her little show, and was a little surprised to see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

I was enjoying her little game, but Snookie was growing impatient. After the first show she got up and sat next to me on the sofa. She leaned against me, a position that almost forced me to put my arm around her shoulders. When I did that she snuggled against me like a cat asking to be petted. So I did. With my free hand, I started gently stroking her hair. I could almost hear her beginning to purr. I felt her hand lying in my lap, and knew she could feel my excitement.

Pete was strangely subdued. He was slouched in his dad's chair, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to us. Normally, he would have had some wise-assed comments about the way Snookie and I were cuddling. Instead, it was almost like he was feeling regretful about having arranged this evening. If a genie had granted me three wishes at that point, my first one would have been for Pete to disappear. I wouldn't have needed the other two.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.