Pete, Repete, And Snookie - Cover

Pete, Repete, And Snookie

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Chapter 3: The Voyeur

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Voyeur - In 1960, I was a shy, skinny fourteen-year-old kid. I had no self-confidence, and I was scared to death of girls. My knowledge of human sexuality had more holes in it than my dad's rusty Chevy. Then the Myers family moved in across the street, and my sex education program kicked into high gear. A memoir of a boy's first experience with sex, and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Voyeurism  

I didn't see much of Pete or Snookie for the next few days, which was good. I needed to sort out in my head everything that had happened that night. Toward the end of the week, I was lying on my bed, trying to stay cool, when I glanced out my window. Snookie's room was directly across the street from mine. Her room was on the second floor and mine was on the first, so I had an indirect view through her window. I usually didn't even glance over there because the previous owners had always kept the curtains closed. But now I noticed that the lights in Snookie's room were on and the curtains were open. I was curious to see what she was doing. I really didn't mean to be spying on her, but with the lights on and the curtains open, it was almost like she was inviting it. I couldn't resist checking out what she was doing.

She had just come from taking her nightly shower and was getting ready to go to bed. She had a robe on and her hair was wrapped in a towel. I turned out my lights so she couldn't see me. She disappeared from sight for a moment and when she reappeared the robe was gone. She was wearing another of her little-girl nightgowns. This one appeared to be even shorter than the one she had worn last Friday. I held my breath as she moved around the room, not sure what I might see, but not wanting to miss whatever was to happen. Finally my patience was rewarded and I caught a brief glimpse of thighs and panties as she hopped onto her bed. Her bed was close to the window, so I had a better view of her there than when she was walking around. Even though I had actually been between those bare thighs just a few nights before, there was something especially erotic about seeing her that way without her knowledge. Not only had Pete turned me into a young sex maniac, now I was a voyeur also.

She turned off the lamp next to her bed and the show was over. I remembered what Pete had told me about her mom catching her in the bathroom, and I couldn't help wondering if she was playing with herself now. As those images danced in my head, I gripped my dick, and for the first time I masturbated with Snookie as the object of my fantasies. In the last few days I had gone from hardly ever thinking of her sexually to being totally fascinated by her (from hardly ever to ever hard).

The next day I dug around in my closet and found an old pair of binoculars that my aunt had given me for my birthday a couple of years ago. I put them under my bed, so I would be ready for the next Snookie show. The next few nights were disappointing. The curtains were closed, and all I caught a glimpse of were some shadows. I was afraid that that one night had just been an accident, and she had realized her mistake.

But finally another night came when the curtains were open. I made sure I was carefully concealed in the dark of my room, got out the binoculars, and settled in patiently, like a bird watcher waiting for an ivory-billed woodpecker to appear. About ten minutes later, Snookie came into the room. She went to the closet, grabbed her robe and headed back down the hall. It was bath time. I knew her schedule by heart now, she got ready for bed between nine-thirty and ten on school nights. Like all good stalkers, I was learning the habits of my prey.

I used the time while she was in the bathroom to test just how well the binoculars worked. I was amazed. I was able to read the printing on a Winnie the Pooh poster she had on her wall. I couldn't quite make out the pattern on her sheets, but it looked like some kind of puppies or kittens. Yeah, this was going to work out just fine.

When Snookie came back, she closed her door, hung the robe back in the closet, and hopped onto the bed like she had before. But this time, instead of just sliding under the sheets and turning out the light, she sat on the bed and started looking at her feet. I didn't know what she was doing at first, and in my excitement I had forgotten to use the binoculars. When I put them to my eyes, I saw that she was putting polish on her toe nails. I didn't spend much time looking at her feet. Instead, I slowly moved my gaze up her leg, concentrating on the delightful show I was getting. With one knee raised, I had an enticing view up her nightshirt, right up to the hidden delights concealed by her cotton panties.

This time it wasn't just a split-second glimpse. I had time to study the shape of her thighs, a little bit of butt cheek poking out from her panties, and the outline of her pussy lips under her white underwear. It was only a twelve-year-old girl's legs and crotch, observed from across the street, but it lit a fire in my somewhat innocent libido like a match in a gas tank. I reached down and felt my dick. It was as hard as it had ever been. I didn't hesitate. I started masturbating with one hand while holding the binoculars with the other. I finished just as she turned out the light. There was no denying it now; I was obsessed by the sister of my new best friend.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.