A Matter Of Need - Cover

A Matter Of Need

Copyright© 2006 by GoldenMage

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Kyle Nelson learns to live with the crippling pain of his ever present migraine headaches until an accidental discovery seems to present a possible cure. What is a family to do when the unthinkable is the only way to save a son? What do you do when the taboo becomes a matter of need?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

My remaining years in high school were an absolute dream come true, or should I say cum true. With the constant sexual attentions of five beautiful women, Diane and Kelly Reynolds, my mother, and my sisters Jill and Tricia, I felt like I was in paradise. Pussy, Pussy, Pussy! Every time I needed to park my big old dick there was a happily waiting pussy ready for me to fuck! I'd wake up to blow jobs and be offered them quite often throughout the day and evening hours.

My mother had a custom made bed built and moved into the master bedroom. Mom officially had me move into the master bedroom while she moved her things into my old room. The new bed was big enough for all six of us to sleep in and quite often we did, but every once in a while one of the girls would need some privacy and having their own room, or in the case of Diane and Kelly, their own house really helped.

I personally never lacked for quiet time. It had become my habit to shower and change into my bathrobe as soon as I got home each day. If I was sitting in the living room reading a book, one of the women in my life would just help herself to a little cock cream by giving me a wonderful drawn out and exquisite blow job generally without speaking a solitary word. The ladies in my house wore little to nothing most of the time and we took to keeping an assortment of bathrobes on hooks by the front door in case they were needed on short notice.

Diane and Kelly had pretty much moved in and stayed with us most of the time. Diane was even talking about selling their place since it was empty more than it was occupied.

I kept noticing that women seemed to have a much stronger attraction to me then any other men they would meet. The more time they spent in my presence the stronger the attraction seemed to become. Each passing year seemed to bring an increase in the potency of this mysterious attraction as I continued to grow and mature into manhood.

Another thing I observed was that the women in my life seemed to have little or no interest in other men. In some ways I was relieved by this tendency, while in others it left me feeling a bit guilty. I certainly did not, in intent or practice, limit myself from sexual encounters with other attractive women that might come my way; yet my sexual partners seemed to place restrictions on themselves.


I spent four weeks the summer after I graduated from college in a period of deep introspection giving my mind time to fully grasp all that happened to me since that fortunate day in my Doctor's office.

There were now seven women in my "Harem" as my two sister's had dubbed the group they were such a willing part of. In addition to the original five I had spent a great deal of time with a beautiful girl named Monique. Monique's Father was appointed to serve as the Swedish ambassador to the United States just as her college years were about to begin. I was majoring in business and with a minor in computer science. Monique was majoring in business with a minor in linguistic studies. The two of us had many classes in common and as she spent more and more time in my presence during study sessions, the occasional date, or just at the house visiting. The attraction we felt for one another increased. I found her to be smart, vivacious, and full of life; plus she fit in well with the other women in my household and seemed to be only interested in me and not any other men.

The way things worked with Monique made me think there must be something to the whole theory of pheromones. Her attraction to me seemed to increase just by her spending time in my proximity. The actual "bonding", as my mother now termed it, didn't begin until she had been exposed to my cum and after that happened multiple times she was pretty much a fixture around the house to the point where we just invited her to move in.

The way I met Claire was entirely different. She and I came into repeated contact since she was a professor in the School of Business and one semester I ended up in three of her classes. The repetitive contact again seemed to feed an undeniable attraction my instructor found she had for me. Claire was single, smart, attractive, and only about seven years older than I was. On top of all that, she had tits to die for! Really large hooters that wobbled in such an enticing way in spite of the industrial strength boob binding bras she tended to wear in class! Needless to say she was very easy on the eyes. As with Monique, what had been a very strong attraction on her part became much more once she had her first exposure to my cum.

As I spent time thinking about the changes I'd seen take place in the women in my life I realized that the progression of our relationships had moved in a very predictable and satisfying pattern: attraction, bonding, and sweet and docile behavior. The more time we had together the more attentive a woman became to my needs, wants, and desires. I've always enjoyed making them happy as well so it was somewhat of a two way street — but if I had a difference of opinion with one of the women in my life, she would almost certainly let me have my way without any bitterness whatsoever.

Yes, those four weeks of contemplation, introspection, and planning served me well and left me with a well thought out game plan. Instead of submitting my very brief resume along with copies of my newly minted diploma to every job out there, I instead did a substantial amount of research and then very selectively applied to only three companies.

Each company was owned by a single woman who was very well to do either as a result of her own success and hard work or as a result of inheritance. One of these women was in her late thirties, still quite attractive, and very much the self made millionaire. The other two were from filthy rich families and yet both still had the desire to do something with their lives and were now running successful businesses they had managed to build themselves — although I'm certain the money helped a great deal.

It was my intent to secure a position in one of the three firms and to come into contact as often as possible with the lady running the show unless I found I just couldn't stand her and then I'd move on to another situation and try again. Being near Atlanta certainly helped since there was plenty of the type of opportunities I was looking for.


QRL Fund Managers was the name of the firm run by Sharon Landis. She had started with little to nothing and was now at the helm of one of the most respected hedge funds in the world. I had really hoped to get a shot at a position in her firm for a variety of reasons not the least of which was the fact that it would have been good on my resume. Ms. Landis may have felt an attraction for me, but not enough of one to give me any real consideration for the one position she had open. I thanked her for her time and made a graceful exit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.