My Little Sister - Cover

My Little Sister

Copyright© 2006 by Tammikinz

Chapter 2: After Breakfast

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: After Breakfast - Two sisters in their early teens become much closer as they discover their sexuality together. Before long, their Mother starts to take a close interest in their activities, and their education continues on a trip to the beach; and later, with a very supportive teacher at school!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We were brought back to earth by the sound of Mum calling from downstairs. I think she was wondering why we hadn't come down for any breakfast yet!

A gave Abi a final peck on the forehead and said "I think we'd better get moving - or someone is going to be wondering what we're up to!"

"Mmm, OK then, if we must" she murmured, "Can we do this again soon though please?"

"Of course we can" I chuckled. There was no way I could resist an entreaty like that. I was longing to try it again, and if it hadn't been for Mum downstairs, I'd probably have gone for it right away! "We'll have to be a bit careful though. I'm not sure what Mum or Dad would think about it. I mean, I know they're pretty broadminded and everything, but I think they might get a bit funny about it".

It was certainly true that our parents were quite broadminded. They had brought us up not to be ashamed of our bodies and not to be shy about sex. We frequently saw them wandering naked to the bathroom and had grown up to know the sounds of their love-making - though they had always done that behind closed doors. But they certainly didn't try to hide it in any other way - the noise they made sometimes left us in no doubt how much they were enjoying themselves! Even so, both Abi and myself had got a little shy of our own nakedness as our bodies had developed. But maybe that would pass now.

"Yeah, I guess so" Abi replied, looking thoughtful. "It's sad really, cos I'd love to tell them how much fun we had".

"Well, maybe we can sound them out about it somehow. You know, drop subtle hints and see how they react. But come on, enough of this for now. Let's go get some breakfast! You want to shower first?"

And so Abi slipped her sleep shirt back on and skipped off to the shower, her damp pink panties swinging from her hand. I smiled warmly at her departing form and imagined her getting under the shower, the hot water running down her slender body, her hands rubbing soap all over it... I shook myself out of my reverie; I was getting carried away again - all excited over thoughts of my kid sister! I'd never really thought of her that way before, and now I couldn't think of her any other way! As soon as she was out, I quickly went and took a shower myself and went down with her for our breakfast.

Mum and Dad were both down there already, Mum wearing the rather lovely silk gown she'd brought back from Hong Kong a year or so back. I don't think she wore anything under it usually as it often slipped open enough to catch glimpses of her quite shapely breasts. Dad was too busy reading the paper but Mum couldn't make out what had got into us at breakfast. We kept making faces at each other all the time and dissolving into fits of giggles. And when I lifted my leg up and tickled Abi's bare thigh with my toes, she nearly choked on her cereal and went bright red. But she still liked it and slipped her left hand under the table and gave my foot an encouraging squeeze. I smiled, excited by the exchange. We were both wearing just loose shorts and T-shirts as it was such a warm day, so I tried wriggling forward to see whether I could slide my foot up under her shorts a bit! She was having trouble suppressing her giggles, but she was loving it and edged forward in her chair a little way until my big toe was actually just nuzzling her pussy! I very gently moved my toe up and down, brushing back and forth against her smooth outer lips.

She was trying to keep her face from showing any response as our parents was still sitting at the ends of the table either side of us - but was finding it very difficult. When my toe first touched her pussy, she let out a stifled gasp which she then tried to laugh off, and as my toe moved gently up and down she was finding it increasingly difficult to keep still. Her hand gripped my foot, but not to stop it - rather more to encourage it I think! I was pretending to ignore her, but I could see her out of the corner of my eye well enough. And I could see now quite clearly the hardened points of her nips against her T-shirt - the sweet little thing was getting quite turned on again! Of course, I was too - and I quickly realised that my own arousal was looking pretty obvious against my T-shirt - just like I'd noticed in the bedroom earlier.

"What are you two up to?!" my Mum suddenly asked, chuckling. "You both look like you've got something else on your minds - and whatever it is, you certainly seem to find it exciting!"

I don't know how much she understood what was going on, if at all, but she said it a cheerful enough voice - as though she was just pleased that we were enjoying ourselves - so I wasn't worried.

"Oh, nothing really Mum" I answered breezily. "I think I'll pop upstairs to my room for a while now - I need to sort out something. Do you fancy coming Abi?" I said the last question with a quick wink to Abi, and a cheeky smile on my face, hoping she'd get the double meaning!

Abi dissolved into a fit of giggles again so I think she understood OK - but Mum gave us both a quizzical look leaving me wondering if she had too! Dad, however, merely glanced up briefly from his paper wondering what was going on!

We raced upstairs and into my bedroom, both of us still trying to suppress our laughter. But as soon as we were inside with the door closed, we both burst out laughing again and Abi said "'Do you fancy coming?' indeed. You are a one Liz! I certainly do after what you were doing to me down there though. You got me all hot and bothered again. Do you think Mum knew what was going on? She certainly knew something was!"

I chuckled "Well, I don't know. She may have done I suppose - I really couldn't tell. But if she did, she didn't seem too worried so let's just assume she's happy about it! And by the way, as you may have noticed, I was getting pretty well warmed up as well!" and almost instinctively, I rubbed my hand over my boobs, enjoying the tingly sensations.

Abi laughed. "Yeah, I noticed. But hey, let me do that for you. It was good fun earlier", and she stepped across and behind me, putting her arms around me, and pressed her cute little body up against mine. I didn't have to encourage her so much this time. Her hands slid directly up from my stomach to my already taut titties. At the same time, I could feel the twin points of her little bumps pressing hard into my back as she ground herself against me. What had happened to that shy little girl that did this before breakfast? She seemed to have been transformed.

"Wow! I love feeling your boobs, Liz" she breathed in my ear, "They're just so gorgeous. I do hope mine grow like yours have. And I can tell you're really excited too just from the feel of these nipples. They're fantastically big and firm aren't they? Not to mention the way you moan when I rub and squeeze them of course!"

Her fingers were sliding back and forth over them and it felt absolutely great. I pressed by bum back, encouraging her as she arched against me, trying to rub her pussy against it. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she turned herself on more and more.

"Can we do it again please Liz?" she whispered in my ear. "It was so brilliant - I'd really love to do it again. Can we please?"

She really didn't have to beg! At the moment, there was nothing I wanted more myself! I could already feel the warmth building in my pussy as my sweet little sis aroused me more and more. And I felt a great affection for her as well; she was so sweet, so cute, as well as being unbelievably sexy. I turned to face her and gave her a big hug and kissed her fresh little lips, feeling my sensitive boobs flatten against her as I squeezed her tight.

"I thought you were telling me how sexy I was Abi. But you know, you're the sexiest little thing imaginable. And I love you for it. Of course we can do it again. We can do it again and again and again if you like! Isn't it great? There's no reason why we can't do it as much as we like - as long as we don't upset Mum and Dad of course. But I've a feeling maybe Mum won't mind too much. We can't be sure of course so until we know, we'd best take it carefully. But for now, let's just forget about that. Come on, I want to see you come again! That was just the most fantastic experience watching your face as you came this morning - I can't wait to see it again! Come on, let's get these things off".

And so, I tore myself away from her and helped her off with her T-shirt. Her sweet boyish chest was exposed, with the tiny puffy little mounds topped by firm outsize pink nipples. I gave them a quick squeeze and she squealed with pleasure before I turned my attention to her shorts and slipped them down her slim legs. She eagerly stepped out of them and her bald little pussy came into view. Before I had a chance to do anything else, she was reaching forward to help lift my T-shirt up and over my head. I felt the fresh air on my boobs and it aroused me even more. Then Abi leaned forward and kissed each of them briefly, giggling. What a little minx she was! But it felt gorgeous and I sighed with pleasure, longing for more. But she was soon moving on to my shorts, peeling them down my legs. I felt the fresh air on my overheated pussy and then, just briefly, the soft touch of Abi's lips as she gave it a quick kiss on the way to standing back up again. Then she threw her arms around me and hugged me, pressing her naked body against mine. It felt incredibly good. I clasped her to me, running my hands up and down her back, feeling the slight curve of her hip where it was showing the first signs of filling out and the firm swell of her bum. Her hard little nipples burned into my chest, just below my own boobs, as she agitated them back and forth, revelling in the sensations they gave her. I squeezed hard back. I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted to flatten my own boobs against her, feel the swollen nips pressing back and forth against her soft skin. We were both breathing more heavily now, hugely enjoying this. Her lips were against my neck. I sought them out with mine and kissed her full on them. They were impossibly soft and warm, but she had no idea what to do. I ran the tip of my tongue across them, then gently eased it between them. She gasped slightly, but didn't resist. I eased it in a bit further and then the tip of my tongue met the tip of hers. It was so sweet, so intimate. Fire swept through my pussy as I softly caressed her tongue with mine. She moaned, pressing herself ever more urgently against me and I knew she was loving it. Soon, she was trying to do it herself, probing more positively with her tongue, easing it between my lips. What joy! What bliss! Could a boy ever feel this good!

But our pussies were desperate for attention, pressing back and forth against each other, but unable to find real pressure. I eased across to one side slightly so as to get her thigh between mine and putting mine between hers at the same time of course. Gorgeous! I thrust against her, now feeling the warm firm skin of her thigh against my pussy. I found I could produce delicious sensations by pressing up and down against it. Our lips slid apart as Abi squealed with pleasure finding the same thing, thrusting her little hips against me, firing herself against my thigh. I could feel her bald little pussy slithering up and down, the surface slippery with a combination of sweat and pussy juice. Her breathing was getting faster and faster but we were in danger of falling over as we each tried to get more pressure against the other's thigh.

"Quickly! On to the bed Abi" I murmured, "We can't do it like this"

And so we threw ourselves eagerly on to my bed, still rumpled from our activity before breakfast. We went straight back into the clinch, lying on our sides facing each other. But lying down, we could lift our thighs right up against each other's pussies. It was beautiful, the feel of her little thigh hard up between mine. As I thrust back and forth, it agitated right along the length of my pussy through to the start of my bum. I found I was pushing faster and faster. I paused for a second to look at Abi's face as she did the same to me. It nearly made me come immediately! Her delicate features all pink with arousal, her blue eyes wide with excitement, her breath coming in rapid gasps, her little body writhing wildly against me as she fired her little pussy more and more. I squeezed her bum in encouragement, eager to take her over the top, but still she pushed. I was so near myself and yet, at that moment, all I wanted was to help her have the greatest climax. I slid my right hand round between us and squeezed her nips, pinching them hard. She squealed, thrusting harder against me. Then I slid it further down, forcing it between my thigh and her pussy until I could get my fingers to it. Then, slipping two fingers between the hot slippery little lips, I curled them up inside and pressed down on the top like I'd learnt this morning. Her body convulsed and she was away, her sweaty hands gripping me fiercely to her as she thrust furiously back and forth to a beautiful crescendo. I watched her face contort with the almost excessive pleasure as she came and found I was coming myself - it was just too much. In her excitement, her little thigh was pushing wildly back and forth against my own pussy and I felt it pulsating furiously as the climax overtook me, my nips burning hard into her little chest at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.