Back From The Barbary Coast - Cover

Back From The Barbary Coast

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Romantic Sex Story: Don has some trouble adjusting at school due to his two year adventure on the Barbary Coast; Literature gets the better of him. With the assistance of an interested teacher, he manages to overcome adversity. He continues his relationship with Jennifer and manages to make some more new friends, mainly female.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Copyright© 2004, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Date of first publication in Thursday PM, April 15, 2004

Special thanks to my Proof Reader, George Davis

It has been nearly four months since returning home. During that time, I have been in a immersion course attempting to bring my grades two where I should have been if I had been is school. It has been a very hard grind to say the least. Fortunately Jennifer has been there for me. Every night she joins me or I slip her room. There is no such thing as getting enough of her. She grew up in the two years. She is no longer a shapeless whip of girl who enjoyed sex with her brother. She is now a blossoming woman, with all the attributes. Gone is the ill-defined waif who discovered there was so much joy between her legs for both of us. Some times when I think of those first days, I wish we could go back. Life seemed much simpler then.


My name is Don Parson now sixteen very mature for my age. My experience while a slave put a new prospective in my life. Now back to school I seem to be the focal point to many of my fellow students. The changes in my physical being have not gone unnoticed by my many of the female students as well as a number of the teachers. Somehow the story got out of what I actually did while a slave. It did not come from me. The only people that know of my adventures are Jennifer and my three charges. Mom has taken to the three sisters, tutoring them, assisting them with their English and home schooling. Although their background is very dubious, they are very smart according to mom, quickly picking up the concepts of education and excelling at their studies. The den looks like a school room; mom has even recruited the talents of a retired school teacher.

In regards to the story leaking, my assumptions is one of the girls in avertedly mentioned something and someone added too it. When asked about it, I smile and ignore the comment. One good thing about it is a number of very young preteen girls have shown blatant interest in me. Girls as young as eight and nine have come to me in the mall and asked very leading questions about sex with young girls. To this point I have not taken advantage of their interest mainly because of the lack of time and the knowledge that enjoying young girls is so taboo, the requirement to ensure the girls are mature enough to understand. If I ever act upon my desires it will be after much research and thought.

Two young girls really have tweaked my interest as they remind me of Jennifer when we first discovered each other. Both are shapeless, like a broom handle, but have beautiful hair and faces of angels, one is ten and the other is eleven. Their long thin legs and absolutely shapeless bottoms remind me so much of Jennifer when we first gazed upon each other. When Jennifer frist spread her legs for me it looked like heaven, actually she still does.


Dad involvement with assisting me liquidating the dated bills that I had brought back, has given me a feeling of financial independence. Since the sales were to dealers and the payment is by check, I am able to open an account and deposit, without anyone being the wiser. With the funds and the help of the bank manager four educational accounts are opened, one for each of the girls and one for Jennifer. Their educational requirements are taken care of. In the event they don't use the accumulated funds they will be release to them on their twenty-fifth birthdays.

The cash that could not be deposited all at once is slowly being fed into the account and invested. The jewels are another matter. When I first approached the jewelry store in the mall and asked for assistance, the owner was under the impression that I had found some stones that I assumed were valuable. However, after his gemologist examined the samples he was much more attentive. With the help of my dad we made an agreement whereby the jeweler would appraise the jewels and arrange for them to be sold at a major auction monthly. Each month I would provide him with ten jewels from my stash. For his trouble he took ten percent of the sale. As with the collector bills settlements are paid by check that could be deposited. In the auction the jewels were described as family heirlooms, no questions were asked.

School was never one of my passions but I loved sports. Recently Literature really got the better of me and my marks showed it. Each test would result in nothing greater then a C-. Even constantly reviewing the material just didn't register with me. After getting another discouraging mark, there is a note attached to the test to report to Miss Granger after school.

Miss Granger has been teaching English and Literature since coming to the school four years ago. She is a very interesting woman. She always wears clothing that doesn't accent what all the boys are very much aware of, her fantastic body. When I first entered her class at twelve she was one of my favorite images when I started to masturbate. Jennifer at that time was just a pain in the ass.

After the final bell, I trudged to Miss Granger's home room. She was at her desk marking papers.

"Miss Granger I got your note. Why did you want to see me?"

She looked up and smiled. Miss Granger has very light brown completion. Her hair is very curly dark brown which she wore shoulder length. Her makeup is always flawless, her full lips coated with lip gloss with accenting eye shadow. Things like that I never miss. Right now she reminds me of a number of assignments I had for my former master. Then her voice brings me back from some pleasant memories. From this angle, I can actually see down her blouse, she is wearing a lacy light blue bra. My body stirs.

"Don, your grades are very poor and if this continues, I will have no other recourse but to fail you. You really don't want that do you?"

"I am trying very hard Miss Granger but I can't get excited about Literature like you do. I find it very boring and a waste of time."

"I can assure you Literature is not boring, nor a waste of time. Literature when accepted causes you to think and wonder what the author is trying to express."

A smile fills my face as I think that the author had to be on dope to write some of the works we are studying but I keep those thoughts to myself.

"No Don, the authors didn't have to use dope to create the works we have studies. You just haven't taken the time to let your mind try and interrupt what they are trying to say."

The blush I am sporting confirms to Miss Granger she can read my mind.

"Don, what I would like to do is help you if I can, but it will be up to you. I will tutor you after school while I am marking papers and preparing for the next days class. What do you think?"

"I know I have to pass Lit to qualify to apply for College or University so I haven't much choice in the matter do I?"

"Not really, but it is nice to think you had a choice."

"What do I do too start?"

"Well, let's review the material that your last test was based on. What I want you to do is read the passages again then close your eyes and think about what you read. Then I want you to answer the questions again."

The passage is about as interesting as it was the first time, but I thought I would give it a chance. Staring at Miss Granger as my mind tries to grasp the meaning of the work, has me savoring the view of her full lips that seem to glisten in the light. Putting what I read into a sexual format I start answering the questions. After each question, I gaze at Miss Granger letting my mind undress her and enjoy her body bringing her to the height of passion. I am close enough to her to be enraptured with her alluring scent. Finally done, I wait for her to look up. She is so beautiful. The quiet of the room with no distractions empathizes her many sexual features. Finally, she does look up; smiling displaying her perfect white teeth and her sexy pink tongue.

"Done, are you? Well bring it up and let me take a look."

Struggling out of the seat, I hand her my new answers. Returning to my sit, I watch her expression as she reads my answers with heavily sexual overtones. Her face seems to get darker as I am sure she is blushing. Finally she looks at me.

"Don, those are very moving interpretations of the passage. The beauty of Literature is every one seems to take something different out of a piece. Your answers would have gotten you a pass. I would like to see you again tomorrow same time."

"I will be here Miss Granger."

Getting up from my seat, she is still reading my answers and didn't offer to return them to me. She could be getting excited; at least I hope she is.

Back in the hall, I seek my sister, as I need relief after being with Miss Granger. Jennifer is talking to a number of girls as I walk up.

"Hi Don, have you met Bryn? She is one of my best friends."

"Hello Bryn, how are you?"

"Good and you?"

"Same. Jennifer, are you going home?"

She looks in my eyes and sees the desire, smiles at me and says yes. Bryn excuses herself and leaves. I watch as she gives me a view of a very appealing bottom. She turns and smiles knowing where my eyes are.

"Bryn is very curious about you? She has heard all the stories drifting around and has asked me about them. I never answer. She is yours if you want."

"And what would you think about that?"

"I think it would be good for her. She hasn't dated much and I know she still has her cherry."

"How do you know that?"

"I felt it last night."

Now I am blushing. Jennifer really has grown up, that is something I will question her about when we are in bed together not in a corridor at school. One of the items I did purchase from my nest egg was a three year old Safari van. At first I considered a Camero but after some thought, I realized the potential of a van. All the windows, with the exception of the windshield have the heavy dark privacy tint. You have to put your face against glass cupping your eyes to even see a faith image of any contents. The ride home is relaxing, my hand on Jennifer's hip then her thigh and when she spread her legs I cupped her pussy, the heat on my hand relaxes me.

"Don, mom is out with girls and dad won't be home till late. I know you want me, and I want you."

"Jennifer you have no idea home much I want you right now. That session with Miss Granger has me rangy."

"She is a very beautiful woman isn't she? I love her complexion. I wish I had her skin color."

My finger finds Jennifer's clitoris, which in turn takes her mind off Miss Granger. Twice her body trembles with a climax before I turn into the driveway. We both get out and enter the kitchen. With our books flung on the table, we are in each other arms rubbing our crotches against each other. After kissing her, she runs to the bathroom, I hear the shower. In my room stripping, I then join her in the shower. The water is flowing off her beautiful body. Smiling she grasps my tool and gives it a squeeze before getting out. Quickly showering, I dry and then follow her to her bed. This is a view, I will never tire of, seeing Jennifer laying on her back, legs spread as she knows how much I enjoy being between her legs. Now beside her, we continue rubbing our bodies together, my cock rubbing her very moist pussy.

"Tell me about you and Bryn."

Jennifer has a big smile on her face; she licks her lips with her tongue. Her hand is caressing my engorged tool. She knows how to keep me near the brink but not to make me cum.

"Well when you were away, I thought about getting a boyfriend but the boys in school are so immature, at least in my class, however, girls are not. You always enjoyed licking and tonguing me so one night during a sleep over I asked Bryn if she would let me taste her pussy. She was shocked at first but said okay. After sucking her clitoris she exploded for the first time. She didn't know how to masturbate. I took care of that and we have been enjoy each other ever since. Actually, I have been with four other girls as well. Each of them is curious about my famous brother."

"Well right now you famous bother is only interested in his first love, you. I need you so much Jennifer."

Enjoying Jennifer's body has become a ritual since I returned. Each opportunity I taste what her body, first her nipples and then her succulent pussy. Her ability to produce a large volume of juice has increased immensely possibly a result of her enjoyment of so many young girls with the same tastes as mine. Now with my cock buried deep in my sister, her arms in a strangle hold around my neck, I pump until close to exploding, repeating it for at least four times before filling her willing body with my hot active sperm. No brother or sister could be as close as we are.

The next day after class, Miss Grange is waiting for me. Like yesterday she gives me one of my failed tests papers, requesting I read the subject material again and then re-answer the questions again. Using the same technique I read then study Miss Granger. Today she is wearing a dark maroon business suit with a red frilly blouse. My mind has her undresses and her legs spread as I enjoy all her charms. She reminds me so much of Nia my first assignment as a sex slave. The answers seem to flow onto the paper again with very sexual overtones.

Being alone with her in the room isn't the worse assignment, she is beautiful to look at and my imagination does the rest.

"Don, that was quick. Done already?"

"Yes, using your technique, the answers seem to flow for me. You were right, when I look at the passage as a source of ideas instead of just reading it, it makes a difference."

"Your answers yesterday were very moving. Do mind if I keep them? Your interpretation is very vivid."

Miss Granger is blushing. If she knew what I was thinking about when answering she would really be embarrassed. Handing her my new answers, I take the opportunity to take another look down her blouse. She is wearing a red lacy bra that look fantastic against coffee colored skin. I wish.

"I don't mind. I am glad you approve."

Back in my seat, I watch her read my answers. Her body shifts several times as if she is uncomfortable or getting excited. I can only hope it is the later. Would she being interested in a very young male student? It is so difficult to see if she is actually moved by my answers, unlike me her blush isn't as distinguishable. Then she looks up at me, her breathing is heavy.

"Don, you have outdone yourself. Your interpretations are so unique. Had you answered the questions like this during the tests we wouldn't be here."

If I had, I wouldn't be here and wondering if it is possible to make love to you, is running though my mind. My cock is very interested. Is it okay for a student to proposition a teacher? I don't think so.

On my way home, my thoughts are how I can get to know Miss Granger better, by better I mean getting her into her bed. I wonder is she is curious about the stories that are being discussed about me. At home, Jennifer is waiting for me; it seems that she is in a bad way. Mom and dad are home so we have to be careful. After a quick hello to mom and the girls in the kitchen, then to dad who is watching CNN, I hurry upstairs. No sooner had my door closed when the adjoining door opens, Jennifer enters still dressed in her blouse but naked from their down. Her pussy is puffy and moist.

"Don, I don't know why I need you so much. Today all I could think of is you and sex. Twice my teachers caught me daydreaming and I got an extra assignment today because of it and it is your fault."

"How is it my fault?"

"That!"

She has her hand on my growing cock. Her quick fingers have my fly down in seconds, her warm hand grasps my shaft releasing it from its' confines. She pulls me to the bed using my cock as a leash, flips on her back with her legs spread. No foreplay tonight. I have to admit feeling my cock buried gives me a good feeling. The best part of course is Jennifer's willing cunt. It is a bit awkward with my slack piled up at my ankles but we manage. Knowing my sperm is deep inside Jennifer has me in subliminal bliss. Coming out of the traces, I realize something is different. The door adjoining the girls is open and three small faces are staring at our joined crotches. Loshanda has a big grin on her face.

"See girls, that is the reason our master hasn't been invited us into his bed, he is enjoying his sister. Come let's leave them alone."

The door closes; Jennifer has a shocked look on her face, and then starts a nervous laugh. We hug and kiss until my cock slips out it warm home.

"That is what I have been thinking about all day Don. Hell, I didn't realize the girls were watching. I think I put on quite a show for them."

"You will find that the girls are very well versed in making love, both with males and females."

The wheels are turning in Jennifer's mind. I can just imagine the possibilities as she now realizes that the three girls are available.

At dinner the three girls keep looking at Jennifer and me with very knowing smiles on their faces. They actually make Jennifer blush three times. Fortunately mom and dad didn't pick up on the silent interchange.

During the next week, I do manage to get each girl alone and enjoy their tight pussies. If mom ever found out she would have my balls. My truck got a lot of attention this week. Someone in its' past removed the back bench seat, leaving four captain chairs. After numerous vacuuming and a shampoo, the rugs are soft and clean. With the addition of an air mattress and a matching piece of three inch foam, it shows promise. Sooner or later, I know that my interests will be some of the younger set. In the halls at school, numerous preteens and teen girls follow me with their eyes, everyone curious some interested. It is just a matter of time.

Today Jennifer has an assignment and will be home late. This gives me an opportunity to visit the mall and pick a few needed supplies. With my purchases completed, I stop to enjoy a large container of French fries and a cold drink. Like all teen boys, I watch the flow of girls. There is a mirage of shapes and sizes.

"You're Don Parson."

There before me is a young girl maybe eleven or twelve. She is featureless, wearing a skirt and a blouse. Both hang very loosely from her frame. Her legs are long and very thin, showing her bony knees. Her red hair is done in pig tails, her face is covered with freckles. As nonchalant as she looks there is something about her that makes me tingle.

"I was this morning and how are you?"

"My name is Retta Greer, I see you all the time at school."

"Hello Retta, what can I do for you?"

"Can I sit with you?"

"Certainly, grab a bench."

Retta's movements are very feminine, a surprise considering how young and immature she looks. When her face chances to an inquiring smile, for some reason I feel lost and very uncomfortable. She is nothing to look at but what every her vibes are she is getting to me.

"Do you like young girls like me?"

The heat from my back works it way to my neck, the hairs seem to stand on end with that question. Now the blush is heading to my face. Looking around the food court, nobody has the least bit interest in us.

"Why would you ask me a question like that?"

"I heard stories about you and want to know if they are true. I am curious if the girls like it."

"What parts of the stories are you curious about?"

"Did you actually make love with girls as young as me?"

"How old are you?"

"Twelve, well nearly twelve, my birthday is in three months."

"Why would you be so interested in that? Do you have a boyfriend?"

Retta face goes a deep red. She looks around scanning the area to see if anyone is watching or listening.

"I don't have a boyfriend because I don't have any tits. Other girls in my class are wearing bras; the guys don't give me a second look."

"And."

"I want to know if I can do it."

"It?" "You know, put your thing in me. I rub myself after reading a favorite book of mine. The girls do it all the time and want to do it more."

"Are you sure you know what you are asking?"

"Yes I am sure. I lay down with my legs spread and you get on top of me and put your thing in me and squirt in me. Am I right?"

"Well that is it basically but are you really sure what you are talking about? You are very small."

"I am not small between my legs. I am bigger then a lot of girls. I even have a little button that feels really good when I rub it."

Now she is telling me things that shouldn't be shared with strangers. I don't recall seeing her in the halls. Watching her mouth move as she talks has me tingling. Shit the only other girl that ever had that effect on me is Jennifer.

"Just what do you know about sex?"

"I read a lot."

"What about the pain and your hymen?"

"What pain? Hymen?"

"Maybe you better read some more, there is a lot you haven't read about."

"Okay, I will. Can we talk again?"

"Sure, why not."

Watching her walk away, I still can't believe the effect she is having on me. Shit, I am hurting. My raging hardon needs some TLC. Taking the last slug with my straw, making a hellish noise, a voice calls my name.

"Hi Don, would you like some company?"

Looking up it is Miss Granger; she is the Miss Granger on my wet dreams. She is wearing a body hug maroon leather outfit consisting of slacks and a jacket, with matching purse and shoes. The way it is molded to her body she has no secrets. What my imagination fanaticized is now a reality. Her body is like a Venus; her figure has to be the envy of every female she knows. Every man is her slave. As at school her makeup is flawless, her lips my focal point, soft and moist looking. My mouth must be hanging open as she sits down. The scent of her perfume flows over me. She is laughing.

"What wrong Don haven't you seen a woman before? From what I hear, you have had your fair share."

Shit, I must be turning every shade of red as my blush causes me embarrassment.

"I am sorry Miss Granger, you caught me off guard. I have never seen you dress like this before."

"At school I dress conservatively, in public I wear clothes I like. It seems you like my outfit."

"Let's just say it put you in another light."

"You have a very nice blush Don. Most men try to avoid showing that emotion."

"As I said Miss Granger, you caught me off guard."

"Please Don, we are not in school, please call me Nia."

If you think I was blushing before you should see me now. Miss Granger did remind me of Nia, I can't believe it is her first name as well. I wonder if she is as willing as my young Nia was. Getting her pregnant wasn't work, it was true pleasure.

"What's wrong Don? What did I say to make you blush again?"

"It is your name, I knew another Nia."

Nia has an inquiring look on her face; she is trying to envision a scenario that could make me so self-conscious. My gaze runs down to her breast where it appears her nipples evident pushing against the leather jacket. From the size of the bulge they are a good size.

"Was she from your recent past? I have heard the stories of your adventures as everyone has. How much is true?"

"That is hard to say since I haven't heard the stories. I was a slave and had to work for my master for nearly two years. If you heard that then it is true."

"I heard that but it was the type of work you had to perform that is the interesting part."

"And just what type of work do you think I preformed for my master?"

Now she is embarrassed, finally she is uncomfortable. She is looking down allowing me to stare at her. Now Nia would be an excellent subject for the back of my van, however, teachers and students are taboo but I can think it.

"The rumor has it you were a male paramour, where you?"

"That is a big word for a lowly student. You would have to explain what it means for me to answer."

"You made love to girls and woman."

"A man never tells."

"You're a man now?"

"Isn't that what you have been asking me?"

Nia is on the run so too speak. She is at a loss for words. She is on my turf now.

"Nia it is getting late, I should be heading home for dinner. Mom won't be pleased if she had to hold it for me."

"Well can you give me a lift to my apartment?"

"It would be my pleasure."

As we walk through the mall every head turns both male and female. The men are jealous; I know how they feel as I have been in their shoes often. Nia is a striking figure of a woman, she doesn't walk she flows. Her bum cheeks gracefully move from side to side as she walks towards the exit. How I would love to peel off those leather slacks and enjoy feeling her soft warm skin.

At the Safari, I assist her into the van, she manages to rub her bottom against me, I am sure I could feel some pressure against me. My imagination is running at full blast. After getting her address, I drive to her apartment building. Glancing towards her lap nearly causes an accident, her pubes are outlined in the leather and judging by the size she is well endowed in love lips.

Nia is silent during the drive, every time I look towards her she is looking at me. Her apartment is in a five story building in a good neighborhood. Pulling to the curb, stopping I quickly move to the passenger side to open the door, not that I am so much a gentleman but the view has me very interested.

"Would you like to come up Don? I can't offer you much, I only have bottled water."

Of course my thoughts are of other things, she has a lot to offer, those lips, her beautiful breasts not to mention the rest of her body that just doesn't quit. As much as I would love too, I know mom is waiting dinner.

"I would love to Nia, but mom is waiting dinner, a rain check?"

"Of course, just a minute, I will give you my number."

This is unbelievable; Nia is giving me her home telephone number, me a sixteen year old student of hers. Tongues would wag if this ever got out, accepting the number; I watch the dream walk towards the door. Nia turns.

"Call me anytime, I am usually home marking more papers."

"I will."

My drive home is via cloud nine. First my contact with Retta, who may be young but is obviously interested in sex, even if she isn't sure what it means. And then Nia, my wet dream of many years, this has been a very interesting trip to the mall.

My life is predictable for the next week, Jennifer and I enjoy each other most evenings, she sleeps with me every night even if I have enjoy one of the girls. She confides in me she and the girls have been experimenting with each other. She blushes when she tells me. I know each girl has a unique taste.

Each day in Miss Granger's class we make serious eye contact. Other then that, she conducts herself as she has in the past, untouchable. I have yet to take advantage of her offer to visit her. During my trips to the mall, Retta hasn't been evident, even though I have looked for her. Just the thought of her intrigues me. Her small frame under me accepting my cock has a wonderful feeling to it. This is the longest time I have been with a virgin for months.

My last class Friday is Literature; Miss Granger looks very alluring in her dress. With her back to the class she writes our assignments on the board, my eyes are on her calves, wanting to run my hands up her nylon clad legs to heaven. I wonder is Nia shaves? When the final bell rings, there is a rush to leave the room and the school. Mom and dad are going out tonight so there is not rush to get home. Jennifer is going to a movie with Bryn so I am on my own. Stopping at the mall, I get my usual, a large fries and a drink. The view is like before a steady flow of young girls, large and small. For some reason the preteens have my interest today. In their low riders many are showing a lot of beautiful soft skin. Their cloths are so tight; I wonder how they actually get into them.

"Hi Don."

Turning to my left, Retta Greer is standing beside me, she is carrying a knapsack like most students seem to use. She is wearing low riders but with her lack of hips she has them fasten with a belt. Her blouse is a soft clingy material that shows to very interesting nipples. It is obvious she isn't wearing a bra, as she really doesn't have anything in that department. The soft white skin, with a pretty belly button showing, causes an instant hardon. Her hair is in the pig tails, giving the impression she is about six or seven. Her lips are pursed for kissing. My body tingles just looking at her.

"Well hello Retta, how are you?"

"Good and you?"

"Couldn't be better, would you like some fries and a drink?"

When Retta blushes it is really noticeable with her light skin. I didn't think offering her fries and a drink would be embarrassing.

"You want to buy me something?"

"Sure isn't that okay?"

"It is for me but you are a senior and I am a no body."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.