Restaurant Revenge. - Cover

Restaurant Revenge.

by Cohf Zeen

Copyright© 2006 by Cohf Zeen

Erotica Sex Story: Mark works at a burger joint, and Pamela who comes from a wealthy family, and is a spoiled brat is making his life a living hell. So he gets back at her by adding his own Special Sauce to her food, but he gets found out by one of the girls working with him, and then the fun really begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Food   .

Mark was working the afternoon shift at the local burger joint.

He hated the job, but he needed the money for his collage education.

It was the only summer job he could find, so he took it. Mark was an only child and his mother a single parent. He really wanted to succeed in life, to make his mom proud. Mark glanced out the window and groaned. Pulling up in her red Miata MX-5 convertible was Pamela.

Pamela was the thorn in Mark's side. She was the snobby, stuck up, bitch that made his life a living hell. She went out of her way to make his life miserable. It had started in junior high, and for no more reason then that he was a poor kid. It was not only him, she looked down at most of the kids in their school.

Pamela came from a wealthy family, and had always been a spoiled brat. This was made worse by her being drop-dead gorgeous. She was

5'6, and maybe 120 pounds. Her soft golden-brown hair reached to the middle of her back, swaying with her slender hips as she walked.

But it was Pamela's face and tits that really turned heads. She had the bluest eyes, the sexiest mouth and a perfect small nose, all on perfectly smooth, porcelain white skin. Her breasts, a healthy

36C stood up and out, and she proudly showed them off, always wearing skimpy, sheer blouses and lower cut lacy bra's.

Today she was wearing a pair of tight white pants, that hung low on her hips, letting the waist band of her black thong panties show.

She had on a white fishnet T-shirt and a lacy purple pushup bra holding her sexy tits high and impossible to ignore. She had a small diamond stud in her belly button, which she loved to show off too.

Her stomach, flat the tight and the envy of all her girlfriends.

As much as Mark hated her, his cock still jumped whenever he seen her. Pamela dressed like a slut, even talked like a slut at times, the only thing missing was she didn't put out like a slut.

She was instead the ultimate, 18 year old cock-tease.

Pamela marched right up to Mark and ordered the Friday special and a diet cola. As Mark entered her order on the touch screen, he focused his eyes on her tits. He could see more then just the full shape of her breasts, but could even see some of the light brown skin of her nipples showing thought the lacy part of her bra.

Pamela noticed and said, "What are you looking at pervert?"

Mark would have loved to reply with a "Fuck you," but he didn't want to give her a victory by getting him fired.

A second later the burger joints manager Jim, came out of the back room.

He came over to them and said. "Mark, go into the back and make this young lady a fresh burger."

Mark nodded. The one's made just a few minutes ago weren't good enough for her, it had to be fresher.

Mark knew it was only because Jim wanted to flirt with her. Like he would ever stand a chance at dating her.

Mark worked in the back room on Pamela's burger. He had a clear view of her face and sexy tits as he buttered the bun. As he focused on her tits his cock got rock hard again. No one was anywhere near him, and he knew he could get away with it if he wanted. It was something he had dreamed of often. His own private revenge. "Fuck it," he said under his breath. It was time. Mark unzipped his pants, pulled out his big cock and started to jack off. He hadn't cum for over a week, and his balls were full. They turned rock hard too, then a thick, heavy stream of jism squirted out and across the face of the hamburger bun. When he was finished a heavy, gooey load of sperm giggled like jelly on the bun, much of it soaking into the bread. Mark started to sweat as he pushed his cock back into his pants.

He slapped some mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup onto the bun, then added the hamburger patty, cheese, pickles and sweet onions.

His knees felt weak as he nervously brought Pamela her burger meal.

Mark handed Pamela her meal, and she gave him a snide look and mouthed the word 'loser, ' as she walked away. Jim was still talking to her as she left, but she completely ignoring him in typical Pamela fashion.

Immediately Mark was happy he had added his own special sauce to her burger.

Mark's eyes followed her to her table where she joined some of her snooty girlfriends.

He watched them laughing and chatting. He held his breath when he watched her take her first bite of the burger. He could see the juices of the burger and some mayonnaise squeezing off the bun and dripping down on her chin. At first glance it looked just like a big, gooey wad of jism dripping down her chin. Mark knew some of his sperm was in the mixture of thick, white cream.

Mark's cock jumped in his pants as he watched her scoop up the gooey cream from her chin and shoveled it into her mouth. Each bite she took squirted some of the sauce across her lips and onto her cheeks and chin. Each time this happened, she licked up the creamy mess, or used her fingers to push it back into her mouth.

It took Pamela about 5 minutes to completely eat the burger. She and her friends talked for several more minutes, deliberately made a big mess on the table, then took off. Mark watched them leave, laughing to himself for what he had gotten away with.

As Mark cleaned up their mess, one of the girls he worked with came over to give him a hand.

"Hi Mark."

"Hi Lucy."

"That was a neat trick you played on Pamela."

Mark paused. A cold sweat covered his body. "What do you mean?" he lied.

Lucy grinned at Mark. She was a very pretty girl, but was very petite.

Only 4 foot 8, and 90 pounds. She was an almost flat 30A cup, with a 20 inch waist and narrow hips. She had never needed a bra, and

Pamela had often teased her about her lack of tits.

Lucy replied. "I watched you jacking off on her burger. I didn't know you had such a big cock."

Mark didn't know what to say, so remained silent.

She continued. "The next time you plan on doing something like that let me know, I want to take part in it."

Mark was speechless. He watched Lucy walk away, then it hit him.

She wanted to do something nasty to Pamela's food too. His cock jumped as he wondered what that might be.

For the next two days Mark again worked the same shifts as Lucy.

She didn't comment on his little stunt, but she did make more small talk with him. Mark realized that he and Lucy had a lot in common.

She liked the same music as him and the same movies. Mark felt like a giant next to her. He being 6 feet and 180 pounds.

Lucy was 18 too, but looked 14. She had short jet black hair, and big brown eyes and a sweet, happy laugh.

They were three hours into their shift when Pamela pulled up in the parking lot. Mark's heart beat loudly in his ears as Lucy pointed her out.

"Are you ready to make her another special burger?"

Mark's mouth was dry, but he nodded yes.

Lucy said. "Good, I'll take her order, but don't start without me I want to help."

Mark nervously nodded again and headed into the back room. A minute later Lucy rushed to his side.

"She wants the burger special again. Get your cock out."

Mark paused, then fumbled with his fly.

"Here let me help,"

Mark briefly stopped her. She smiled up at him, "It's okay Mark,

I've already had a good look at it."

Lucy grabbed his cock and started to rub him, stroking the shaft of his long cock. She held one of the buns next to his throbbing purple head.

"Not to loud," she said as Mark started to grunt and spray his sticky sperm all over the bun.

Lucy watched as each blast covered more of the buns surface. She used her middle finger to spread it evenly, then smiled at Mark as she licked her cum stained finger clean.

As soon as he was finished cumming, he quickly pushed his still hard cock back into his pants. He then expected Lucy to just complete the burger, but she had her own twist to add.

Mark watched as Lucy lifted her skirt. She said, "Hold the bun under my crotch."

Mark did so, amazed firstly that she wasn't wearing any panties and secondly that her pussy was smooth and hairless, having been shaved completely clean. She reached up and spread her compact outer cunt lips, then pushed her small fingers into her hole and fished around inside her pussy. The seconds ticked by and Mark started to look around, hoping no one would see what Lucy was doing. She then started to pull out several pickles and some slices of sweet onion.

Mark marveled at what he was witnessing. Lucy had already prepared for Pamela showing up and had filled her cunt with these foods.

Each pickle or slice of onion glistened with her cunt juices. Lucy's was dripping wet and even some of this wetness flowed out of her drenching the sperm stained bun. They quickly finished the burger and Lucy served it to her with a big smile on her face.

"Enjoy your burger," she said.

Pamela, in true supreme bitch fashion walked away without comment.

Both Mark and Lucy watched as Pamela started to eat her burger.

The bun had become so soaked with their combination of juices that it appeared it was going to fall apart. Pamela didn't seem to notice, eating her burger while chatting on her cell-phone. She also wasn't aware of how greasy her lips and chin were getting.

"Look at all the mayonnaise that's dripped onto her face," Mark said.

Lucy giggled. "I didn't put any mayonnaise on her burger Mark. All that white stuff is your cum."

"Oh fuck! She'll notice for sure."

"I doubt it. She's too prissy to every suck a cock. She'll have no idea of what cum tastes like." Lucy then winked at Mark. "She doesn't know what she's missing."

Lucy was right, Pamela didn't notice that her burger was smothered in sperm, nor obviously did she notice the flavor of vaginal secretions on the pickles and onions.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.