Sword Of Mercy - Cover

Sword Of Mercy

Copyright© 2006 by dak

Chapter 3

The school nurse looked at me, as if checking for the level of insanity.

"okay dear boy, tell me why you think you are going insane"

Alright lady you asked for it " ok so there is this girl, I have been dreaming about her, and in the dream she is hurt, so I save her, and now I am seeing her, LIKE SEEING HER, in real life, while I am awake" there that should prove it.

The nurse nods seeming lost in thought

" so there is a girl?"

I nod

"is she cute"

I nod again

"and you have dreams about her"

I nod again three for three lady

"and now you have seen her in school"

I nod, geez I might as well be one of the bobble head dolls

The nurse sighs giving me a look of pity

"boy I think you have seen this girl before, and have simply started dreaming about her" BOY this kid needs to get laid.

I stare stunned at the nurse "excuse me?" did this nurse just tell me I need to get laid?

She looks at me "I said you simply are fixating on a young lady you have seen at the school" and that you are so pent up you drowning in your own seed "you know I have seen this many a time, simply go talk to her next time you see her" poor kid, with how stuck up these bitches are in the school she will probably shoot him down, don't see why he is kind of cute.

EXCUSE me ladies and gentleman, please put you're trays in the upright position and fasten you're seatbelts, we have just lost cabin pressure

I nod slowly at the nurse, it has just hit me that her lips didn't move when she said those other things, oh god I am going to end up in a rubber room.

I stand and slowly walk toward the exit trying not to look at the nurse he has a cute butt to OK out the door into the hall, CALM down.

Breath, relax, man I hope I pass this test what? look at the titts on her id sure like to bang her Umm? I need to get high bad man, when will school end I look around frantic I don't see anyone man if hes cheating on me I am SOOOO cutting his balls off ok voices I am hearing voices, and there getting louder, I hear bullies planning to beat up kids, I hear everything and its getting louder I need to get out of here NOW, and that's when it hits, not just thoughts but emotions, its like a tidal wave, LUST, FEAR, HATE, LOVE, all at once.

I run as fast as I can, I need to get home, need to leave, I am running blindly not looking, its when I cross the street that I don't see the car coming, But I hear the drivers thoughts, WHERE DID THAT KID COME FROM, SHIT I CANNT DODGE HIM NO!!!!!!!

nice... blackness... heh I don't hear anything any more.

DAY 2

The cave? I've been here before, and there she is, ha she is fine, but crying? She looks up an sees me.

"OH God sir I am sorry, I have never done this before, we are not meant to interact with you in this way, but I was too weak, I couldn't manifest my form to interact, I didn't know you would react this way, I didn't know what effects I would have on you, Please forgive me sir I was dying I didn't know another way!!!'

she crawled on her knees and was hugging my feet

"uh Ma'am, its okay what ever it is its okay, please I forgive you stand up, just slowly explain this to me, where are we?"

She stands sniffling looking me in the eye

"sir I am sorry I thought you would understand but its been so long, This" she waved her hand around "is the chamber of the mount in Avalon" she points to the alter "this is where you smashed me on the alter and sacrificed you're soul for the greater good, this is where me and my two brothers where to wait for the great evil to come, But my younger brother didn't have a human spirit with him like my brother and I, he went mad with out it. WE didn't know that would happen, he betrayed my brother while I slept draining his power and pinning me to the alter to trap me there with my dead brother. I was there for hundreds of years... with my brother dying inside of me" she touches where the sword was in her starting to tremble and cry.

I walked over and put an arm around her, having no clue what was going on

"Ma'am this doesn't mean anything to me, I am sorry, I don't understand"

She looks up at me tear in her eyes, something clicks within me, I know her, I don't know how but in my soul I know her.

"YOU see you remember me, please say you do, I was you're sword, I was you're shield, I fought with you for a lifetime, for good, You found me when you where young, my kind is not of this world, we are the last of a dying race, we cant interact on you're plane of existence, so you found my spirit when you where young as many a warrior has, I have been the weapon of many a just and fine warrior, I was thor's hammer, I was Zeus's lighting bolt I was an instrument"

I just stared down at her, something was stirring in me I did not know what.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.