Sword Of Mercy - Cover

Sword Of Mercy

Copyright© 2006 by dak

Chapter 2

"help me, help me please" the words echoed through the narrow cave, the young man stood at the entrance, hesitant. The girl sounded desperate, injured perhaps, and still the boy hesitated.

"Hello?" the boy shouted, hearing nothing he slowly entered the cave, moving cautiously he could hearing labored breathing, and every now and then a sob.

As he walked deeper into the cave the light grew brighter, he came upon an opening in the tunnel, it was a larger circular room, in the center was an alter where the source of the plea came from. He moved toward it aghast at what was there. A beautiful woman dressed as though she was straight from the ren-fair lay atop, impaled through the chest with a rusted decaying sword and pined to the alter. She was breathing very slowly.

See her dire situation the boy ran to the alter checking for her pulse, it was very week. 'Miss can you hear me, miss?" he looks down at her wound seeing no blood, just a fait glow where the blade enters her. he grabbed her hand holding it, she slowly turns her head to look at him.

"Its you, how can this be when I last saw you, you where so much older" her voice is strong despite her wound.

"ma'am I don't know what happened to you but I need to get you out of here, I am going to try and remove the blade" he glanced around for something to press against the wound, anything.

"no, not that way, I am too injured, I will die if you do that, My brother has betrayed us, he killed my older brother and trapped me here" when she mentioned her older brother she gently touched the decayed sword with in her

"then what do I do?" the boy asked panicked

"I would normally be an instrument to be used by you, now I am too week, come here I need to whisper this to you" she motioned for the boy to lean near her face, when the boy did she reached up and grabbed his head with such force and pressed her lips to his, a blinding light filled the room leaving only the boy standing there stunned.

NOW

6:00am june 20 2007 day one.

RING RING RING

"fuck, shut up, that dream, same dream but this time it ended" I said slamming my fist into the alarm clock, I had had the same dream for the past two months, each time the girl had died in my arms, sad, but not this time, this time she disappeared, I had grown to fear the dreams, for each time the girl would die, nothing I would do would save her. Each night i would go to bed knowing that i would see her die, but not this time, this time she had vanished, no that didn't feel right, I he felt as if she had flowed into me.

God I must be going nuts, dreaming about a dying girl, imagining ways to save her, I know I desperate for attention from girls but saving a girl in my dreams is not the way to get it.

I am 17 years old, a senior in high school, my name is Charles Dane, I live in southern California, I am not cursed with good looks like so many people in South Ca, I am not horrific or anything just not dashingly handsome, and in a place like So Ca I might as well be a hunch back. I am sure if I was in a bum fuck town the girls would be lining up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.