Man Of The House - Cover

Man Of The House

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Scott became the man of the house when his dad was killed in Iraq. He never thought his sisters noticed until one day when something happened that changed all of their lives forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

I woke up the next morning from a really great dream about Dawn Kettinger to the feeling of warmth around my cock. To say that I panicked would be an understatement. My heart beating a million beats a minute, I looked up and saw Whitney looking down at me. She was completely naked and sitting on her feet. I then realized that I was also naked and that she was playing with my cock.

"Good morning, Scott," said Whitney with a friendly smile. "About time you woke up."

"Whitney, what..."

"Shhh... just enjoy this Scott."

"But where is Lindsey? What if she..."

"She had track practice this morning," said Whitney. "She already left. It's just the two of us and we have an hour before we even have to get up for the day."

Okay, I will admit it. I was actually quite excited that I would have an hour alone with her, especially since she was sitting next to me completely naked and had my cock in her hand. I was already beyond mere arousal so guilt had no chance to take over.

I looked up at Whitney and it was like looking at her for the first time. I had never realized how pretty she was. Most kids her age had blemishes or something awkward about them. Whitney had smooth, soft-looking skin. It looked radiant without all the black makeup she used to wear. Her hair was still black, not it's usual blonde, but tied back in a pony tail, it was still nice looking. The best part about it being tied back was being able to see her long, graceful neck that tapered off into her sleek, smooth, shoulders.

Of course there were her perky little tits, and I would have loved to have languished over them more, but she was baring other flesh that deserved attention. She had her legs together and was sitting on her feet. I never knew how girls could do it, but they all did. I knew if I ever sat that way, certain parts of my anatomy would be in pain. Anyways, it hid the part of her I wanted to see the most. All I got was a little wisp of blonde hair to look at.

"You looking for something?" asked Whitney.

I blushed and shook my head.

"It's okay," said Whitney. She shifted herself around and was soon sitting cross-legged. While I still couldn't see everything, I could see more of her blonde hair and the top of her slit. She then resumed playing with my cock.

"I brought a towel, just in case," said Whitney with a wide grin. "I want to see you squirt."

"Do I get to play, too?" I squeaked.

"Sure," said Whitney. "I'd like that."

"Can I see... it?" I stammered.

"Sure," said Whitney. "But just relax and let me get you to squirt first."

I tried to relax as best I could. I was naked as the day I was born and so was a girl. The fact that she was my sister was completely out of the equation now. There was nothing in the world that would make me relax.

Whitney, however, tried her best to relax me. In addition to gently stroking my cock with her palm, she was running her other hand over my smooth, hairless chest. Her soft touch on my chest felt wonderful and added to the sensations she was creating with the palm of her other hand.

"God, Scott," exclaimed Whitney. "I'm surprised no girl has snatched you up yet with a chest like this."

"I don't show my chest off to every girl at school," I grunted, getting closer to cumming.

"You are so sexy, Scott," cooed Whitney. "I'm glad they didn't get you, because you are mine now."

I wanted to argue with her, but she was making me feel so good and I didn't want her to stop. I was already feeling the pressure building up, bringing me closer and closer to release.

Whitney shifted her body, still keeping her hand on my cock, but moving the other to the bed to support herself as she leaned over me and then kissed me deeply.

"Cum for me, Scott. I wanna see it. Cum for me."

Her words were all the inspiration I needed. The pressure built until I felt like I was going to explode and then it burst into a mind-numbing aura of relief. I could feel my cock pulsing and the warm cum splashing onto my tummy, but the rest of the world disappeared into a bright nirvana.

I then realized that Whitney was giggling.

"You got me, Scott," said Whitney. She was sitting up again and looking at her tummy. It had a few white streaks of my cum running down it.

She dipped her index finger in one of the streaks and then put her finger in her mouth. She then grimaced.

"Really salty," she said, and then broke into another giggle. "Still, I'd like to try a mouthful sometime."

My cock immediately stiffened at the thought of her mouth on my cock, getting that mouthful of cum.

"Let me clean us up," said Whitney, leaning down on the floor to get the towel. I got a quick peek at her entire pussy, spread open like a pink blossoming flower. She had but a small tuft of blonde hair on the mound above her lips. She then returned to where she was sitting and started to wipe me off first. After she was done with me, she quickly wiped herself off.

"Whitney, do you think I could see your... um... your..." I stammered.

"Pussy?"

"Yeah."

"I guess so," said Whitney. "Sit up."

I sat up and then Whitney shifted to where she could lie down. She then spread her legs, giving me an unobstructed view of her womanhood. I was in awe at the beauty of it. The women I had seen on the internet didn't look this good; this pink.

"Can I touch it?" I asked, nervously.

"Yeah, just be gentle," whispered Whitney. I noticed that she was blushing.

I reached down, ever so slowly, like the fate of the world rested on this very moment. I brushed my hand over the lips of her sex and found them to be moist. I pulled back my hand right away.

"What's wrong?" asked Whitney.

"I... um... it's wet."

Whitney giggled and gave me the "dumb brother" look.

"I get wet when I get excited, like when you get hard. It's okay. You can touch it."

I reached down again and ran my fingers over her wetness. A whisper of a moan escaped Whitney's lips. I then eased my index finger between her folds and into her hole. I gently finger fucked her, causing her to sigh with pleasure.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, worried that I wasn't going to be any good at this. "Can I make you cum like this?"

"I don't think I'll cum," said Whitney. "It feels good, though."

"How can I make you cum?" I asked, still finger fucking her.

"Pull your finger out of me and move it up my pussy a little," said Whitney. "Try to feel for a little bump."

I pulled my finger out of her and then slid it back between her lips. After a little searching, I found the little bump she was talking about. I also knew I hit paydirt when I heard her sharply inhale.

"That's it," gasped Whitney. "Just play with that, but do it gently."

I rubbed her for what seemed an eternity, but it just didn't seem to be getting her anywhere. Sure, it looked like she was enjoying it, and she moaned a bit, but it just wasn't happening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.