Man Of The House - Cover

Man Of The House

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Scott became the man of the house when his dad was killed in Iraq. He never thought his sisters noticed until one day when something happened that changed all of their lives forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Seeing that it was Saturday, I ended up taking my guilt out on the yard work that desperately needed to be done. It was a hot, May afternoon. Sweat was practically pouring off my body. It felt good, though. The sweat was cleansing me of my demons. I had finished the weeding in under two hours and was now getting the mower out to cut the tall grass that had been neglected for over two weeks.

Mom walked out with Lindsey and came up to me.

"We're heading to the mall to pickup some summer clothes for Lindsey," said Mom. "Can you hold down the fort?"

I nodded.

"Finally mowing the lawn?"

I bit my tongue. I had been so busy with all the house repairs and other odd jobs that needed to be done that the lawn and garden had been last on my list of priorities.

"Yes, Mom."

"Thanks, sweetie," said Mom, kissing me on the cheek.

My Mom and Lindsey disappeared into the garage and no sooner than when they had left the driveway, Whitney sauntered out into the backyard in short shorts and a cutoff shirt. To say the least, I was surprised. Whitney hadn't dressed that way since Dad left. She normally wore all black and it covered just about every inch of skin except her hands and face.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. My guess would be that my eyes were open so wide that my eye balls nearly popped out and rolled across the lawn. My sisters are both very pretty girls, but Whitney always hid it.

Now, she wasn't hiding it. Gone were the black clothes. Gone was the black makeup. Gone were her piercings. Her dyed black hair was down and around her shoulders; combed out and with body. She looked like a normal girl, not like a sister.

"Why don't you come in and get something to drink?" asked Whitney.

"I'm fine," I lied. I was parched. I felt uneasy with her looking the way she did and after what had happened that morning.

"Come on, Scott, you've been working your tail off all morning."

"Fine," I said, knowing that Whitney wouldn't give up. Whitney was stubborn as a mule when she had something set in her mind.

I followed Whitney into the house and nearly passed out from the sight from behind. Whitney's butt cheeks were barely contained in the shorts she was wearing; the globes of her ass clearly defined in the tight material. Her long, coltish legs were bone white from the lack of sun that she got. She had done it on purpose to fit in with her Goth friends better. Still, her legs were quite attractive.

We walked into the house and went into the kitchen. Whitney went in the refrigerator and got out a pitcher of ice tea and filled a glass for me. I took the glass and downed it right away and held the glass out for Whitney to fill again. This time I took my time finishing the tea.

"See, I told you that you looked thirsty," said Whitney with a giggle.

"Yeah," I said.

"You're upset about this morning, aren't you?" asked Whitney.

"Whitney..."

"Scott, hear me out, okay? We were just having a little fun. What's wrong with that? I mean, you aren't dating anyone and I'm not allowed to date yet. Why not?"

"Because Mom would have our ass if she found out," I replied.

"I think Mom would be more freaked out if she knew what all of us were surfing on the internet," giggled Whitney. "This is our little secret, Scott."

"I really don't know about this, Whitney," I mused.

"Let's make this really easy then," said Whitney. "Have you seen a girl's tits before?"

"Well... Mom, of course."

"Besides Mom, you goof," giggled Whitney.

"No."

"Would you like to see mine?" asked Whitney.

"No," I lied. My little head would love to see her tits. My big head was still doing the thinking, however.

"So you wouldn't want to see what is under this?" asked Whitney as she pulled up her shirt, revealing a white sports-bra.

I gulped at the sight before me. I knew my sisters were good looking, but I never thought of them as hot. Now, I was rethinking that view. Whitney didn't have big knockers that every guy my age lusted after. Still, seeing them stuffed into that bra caused a certain part of my anatomy to grow.

"Please, Whitney... no..." I stammered.

"Uh huh," said Whitney as she grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and pulled up, revealing her small, perky breasts.

I had died and gone to heaven. Yeah, they were two small orbs of flesh, but to me, they were the Promised Land. They were what every seventeen-year-old boy thought about morning, noon, and night. They were what Josh and I talked about all the time, even though neither of us had ever seen them in real life; neither of us, besides me, now. I was transfixed at those two small orbs of flesh, each capped off by a tiny pink nipple that was surrounded by a small brown ring.

"Wow," was all I could manage to stutter.

"You like them?" asked Whitney, nervously.

"Uh huh," I squeaked, my throat completely dry.

"Do you wanna touch 'em?" asked Whitney.

"Uh huh," I said mindlessly. Of course I wanted to touch them. What guy wouldn't want to touch a pair of tits bared naked in front of him?

"Go ahead... touch them."

I walked up to Whitney, hesitantly, and then gently placed my hands on her breasts. As my hands first hit her soft, naked flesh, it felt like a jolt of electricity went through my body. I was amazed at the softness of her skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.