Prophecy - Cover

Prophecy

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2006 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Imperfect views of the future portend imperfect future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

Elena's ability had always been an unquantifiable gift when she was a child. Warning her parents from two auto accidents in the making was the most noticable thing she did, and talking her father out of joining in a South Beach investment deal bore dividends when Hurricane Andrew wiped out everyone else.

But she couldn't choose her subjects. There are no "rules" with this thing, as they called it. Either she foresaw something or she didn't. For example, she could never predict the Powerball Lottery or the Dow Jones averages, despite the begging from her parents.

They resigned themselves to the fact that whatever divine gift was made to their daughter, it wasn't necessarily for them to profit from it.

And their son showed absolutely no ability whatsoever in this regard.

Elena's brother Rico was born with the name Ricardo, and their parents had always used the full name at home with him, yet when they moved to Florida, Elena told him she visioned (as she called it) him being called Rico in high school, where he became a star athlete, and he did.

This prediction was made when she was ten and Rico was twelve.

Florida suited the family well. The parents had a mistaken sense of security because they felt sure Elena could predict something as huge as a hurricane, and ironically, they never knew how well she might have tuned into them because she always said she never "visioned" any hurricanes and coincidentally they were never hit by any major storms.

When Elena reached puberty, it was like a new switch was turned on in her mind - she began to predict pregnancies, and which sex the baby was. Now that's something Elena's mother turned into a profit! Once her daughter's reputation had been established, she was a hot commodity.

Word got around school too, and soon Elena was being put upon too much. She reminded everyone that she wasn't able to see everything, just "some" things.

When it got so bad, she laid crying on her bed after school, wondering why this had to happen to her, and if there was any way to stop all the selfish requests.

Rico heard the sobbing one day after school and stopped at Elena's door. He drifted into her bedroom and took her in his arms, sort of a hug, I guess you could say.

Rico thought Elena was despondent because she wasn't popular for any other thing but her visions. He was afraid she might become schizoid.

When Elena told him she was dying to get rid of all these requests, Rico (the one without the ability) came up with an elegantly simple solution - he told her, "Just start predicting things WRONG! They'll drop you like a hot potato. But don't let mom in on it. She'll blab and ruin everything."

They agreed on that point.

Elena went to kiss Rico on the cheek, but he turned at the last second and caught her kiss right on the lips.

Flustered, Elena asked, "Why'd you do that?"

Rico answered, "Because I predicted you'd like it!" He smiled.

Like it, indeed! Elena's budding breasts now sported little rock hard nipples and a certain dampness began to spread down below.

Elena admitted to her brother that she had never even kissed a boy yet, and she was just shy of fourteen. She asked Rico to do her a favor and give her another kiss, one that would not be a surprise.

Rico held Elena with his arms on her sides, just below the armpits, but with her petite size, his thumbs inadvertantly pressed into her nipples as they kissed again.

It was still a relatively chaste kiss because there was no tongue, but Elena didn't want it to end!

Rico broke the kiss and told his sister (in his best Marlon Brando voice), "Someday, and that day might never come, I hope you'll remember this service I performed for you when I ask you to do ME a favor."

The comic timing helped break the sexual tension that had clearly been established - and it was fortunate for the both of them.

Elena began to get things wrong (on purpose) and - sure enough - people dropped her like Rico predicted.

But Elena was infatuated with Rico now and wanted to find ways to get him to "do" stuff with her, but he was too busy with school sports.

Elena's mother had a theory about why her daughter had lost her power. She thought Elena lost her virginity! When she confronted Elena about it, her daughter frowned and said: "You are watching too many movies, mom! I've never even kissed a boy yet, er..."

The great sense of guilt over her just completed kisses with Rico made Elena hesitate and her mom pounced on that, saying, "Aha!"

Elena quickly recovered and completed her original sentence... "that is, I've never kissed a boy outside of daddy, Rico, and some uncles!"

When Elena finally reached her first menses, her mother told her she should go on birth control because today's high schoolers are all date rapists, if given half the chance.

Elena refused that idea because of the potential side effects, but it did allay her mother's fears that she was already sexually active, or she should have welcomed birth control pills!

But there was one vision that Elena had never shared with anyone, and taking birth control pills might make that vision go away, but she didn't want it to go away. She saw herself give birth to a baby boy and there was no father in the picture. It must be Rico's son, she figured - half dreaming, half extrapolating.

That little episode with Rico and her first kiss convinced Elena that Rico woud be the father of her baby.

As Rico got more and more popular in school, his dates became numerous, a fact not lost on Elena, who had begun to fill out nicely after puberty, and Rico had to become her protector.

Rico always asked Elena if she saw him hitting it off with his dates and she always indicated they were dead ends. Rico never suspected Elena's motives.

By senior year, Rico was a nervous wreck around girls and the big game was coming up. It was Thanksgiving week and Rico hadn't been laid since the junior prom, and by a girl that had more mileage on her than one of Elvis's Cadillacs, or so according to Elena.

He needed some relief badly, and so one night he showed up in Elena's bedroom, begging for a reading. He told her he was desperate, and could she find him someone, anyone, who could relieve the pressure in his scrotum?

Elena whispered for Rico to keep his voice down, then she laid back down on her bed, closed her eyes, opened her legs, and began to rub.

Rico didn't get it - he thought she was going into some sort of sexual trance mode for him.

Frustrated, Elena sat up and told Rico that the next night (Wednesday) was bingo night for their mom, and she would have a girl there that would service Rico.

Rico thanked her (no kiss this time) and turned to leave when Elena asked, "Is this the favor I owed you?"

Rico turned back and smiled, "I never thought you owed me any favor sis. I was just kidding, but now I owe YOU one!"

Wednesday night, Rico suffered more as his sexual tension morphed into an almost unbearable anticipation.

With their dad at the yacht club, mom at bingo, the kids had the house to themselves.

By 9:00 PM, Elena told Rico it looked like the girl she had for him was a "no-show", which drove Rico crazy!

"I've got an idea. Come with me!" quickly rattled Elena, dragging her brother to her room.

Rico figured she'd use her bedroom phone to make a last minute call and he let her drag him along.

At Elena's door, Rico hesitated. He had been staring at Elena's maturing butt the whole way and he now had a problem.

The "problem" was Rico's boner. He didn't want Elena to see him sexually excited in her presence. She might think he had the hots for HER.

His manhood certainly did!

Elena hung up the phone and told Rico there was really no time left to get anything done - that their mom would be home in thirty minutes - that there was only one thing left to do...

... As she said it, she reached out and began stroking Rico through his pants while quickly unzipping him and opening his belt.

Any chance Rico had of preventing this from continuing went out the window when Elena's hand gripped his hot (and getting hotter) appendage.

Everything justified itself in the boy's mind - his sister had failed him in his hour of need and offered the only substitute she knew how. He would not hold it against her (no pun intended) as she began the hand job.

Rico's hips began a rhythm and he pumped against Elena's hand strokes.

It didn't take but a few minutes when Rico warned his sister that he was close to spewing.

"Not here! Mom will surely smell it." warned Elena.

"Too late for that!" warned Rico.

Elena moved her hand to the base of her brother's phallus, but only to line it up! She closed her mouth over the last four inches and bobbed once or twice on it.

Then, the force of the first spurt made Elena pull back until only the head was left in her mouth, and she began to drink her brother dry. For Elena, it was a labor of love, for the cum tasted like warm egg goo.

Elena made Rico gather his clothes and leave her room before their mom got home, and they made it with less than five minutes to spare.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.