Heavenly Healing - Cover

Heavenly Healing

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Erotica Sex Story: Unknowingly, Leeza has awakened feelings in Don; feelings he hasn't felt in years. She is so young, so beautiful; so fragile. He knows it is wrong. Her attraction is so strong; he takes the chance. You would too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   .

Copyright © 2000, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Special thanks to my Proof Reader

Date of first publication Saturday PM, August 19, 2000

This edition has been heavily edited compared to the first publication.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.


The drive to the hospital always starts my day on a positive note; there is usually very little traffic. The hospital is located in countryside setting, far from the city; built in a picturesque area with rolling hills, in the middle a natural ravine now intersected with numerous wheelchair paths for the numerous patients. When visitors first view the complex, the intricate layout makes a lasting impression. The main building is twenty-five stories; standing out like a towering cathedral easily seen from most parts of the sprawling complex. It is a well-designed making and for the most part very pleasing to the eyes. There are a number of support and residents' buildings, all thoughtfully tucked into the surrounding landscape.

My profession is an orderly; having been employed at the complex for 14 years. To me it is a fulfilling job. It gives me great pleasure to be a small part of the results of the main focus of the hospital. It is the last stand for terminally ill preteens and teens. When the staff actually wins a battle, it is celebrated as a great triumph. Unfortunately there are a lot of tears, as the losses far outweigh the victories; it is easy to become attached to our young patients.

Children and teens from all over the region arrive here daily. It is the largest research complex in this area of the country. Being well funded it attracts many well-known research doctors. It is the last ray of hope for many arriving. All patients, with the permission of their parents or guardians, request that any and all experimental treatments may be administered to them in a hope that the new development will place their affliction in remission; fortunately in a few it does. That is why the victories are so important. They give hope to hundreds suffering from the same afflictions.

My job isn't complex, doing whatever is needed to keep the patients under my care as comfortable as possible, for example plumping pillows, getting new flowers, helping them dress, assisting them in baths or showers, reading stories, etc. My main duty is to assist the physically weak in wheelchairs; being strong enough lift them in and out when needed. One of the more pleasant duties is guiding them along the beautiful gardens and paths to take their minds off their situations even for a few minutes. I met a lot of wonderful people; it makes me feel good to put a little sparkle in their lives. The sad part of the job is when one of my charges leaves, a little of me goes with them. Many a tear has fallen from the eyes of this grown man.

Living in the small city of Abbotsville is great, as it is only three miles from the complex which is the reason the majority of the employees live there. Although there are a number of car pools on each shift, my odd shifts mean I usually travel alone. Some days working six hours, others twelve, sometime a double doesn't bode will for carpooling; with me living alone it makes this situation viable. My wife had passed on twelve years ago. It was a result of a collision with a drunk driver. She never did regain consciousness; I do sorely miss her to this day. It left a big hole in my life as we were really close. Now my family is my work and my charges. Our only child is Edward currently in Germany. We have had no contact for over two years.

At forty-seven I am still in good health, a direct result of walking daily which keeps me in good shape. My life revolves around what is happening at the complex. Dateless for three years, the last woman in my life moved west to take care of her ailing dad, a result of a severe stroke. We wrote regularly for about a year; then it dwindled to nil. Not having heard from her for five months it is easy to assume that what we had is over. Now all my energy goes into my work; accepting all the overtime offered.

Being a standard fixture around the complex, all the doctors know me on a first name basis. My assistance is regularly requested when they require something special for their patients. Over the years completing number of courses in massage and in exercising weakened limbs keeps me in demand.

All orderlies have their regular patients to cater to; the result is getting close to our charges. As well as our charges, I also get to meet most of the friends and relatives, because I am the one responsible for the patient's needs before and after any visit. Once informed of the visitors, I attempt to arrange the meeting in the gardens whenever possible. This makes for pleasant surroundings for the visitors and it is comfortable for the patients to enjoy their visits to the fullest. If my workload permits, I usually stand in the background ensuring my charge's needs are met. Numerous times the guests have come forward thanking me for my diligence in taking care of their loved one.

Two weeks have past since losing one of my patients to terminal cancer. He was only seventeen. I had gotten to know Rick well and he appeared to be in remission. His face had hope. We often talked about what he planned to do with his life when he got well, often played cards and watched television. He was a good patient, never complained, and accepted his lot in life. Two weeks ago after logging in, my supervisor took me aside and told me Rick had passed away in his sleep. More tears, the only consoling thing was it had happened in his sleep. Rick was strong in spirit but his heart gave out. It leaves an opening for a new patient who will be assigned shortly.

This morning logging in, there is another note to see my Supervisor. Her office is on the second floor.

"Miss Walker, you wanted to see me."

"Yes Don, a new patient is being assigned to you."

"Who?"

"Well it is a young girl, only in her early teens. She has a blood problem."

Oh, a poor girl, there are so many ailments in that area; it must be serious for her to be admitted here.

"What is her name and when will she be admitted?"

"Don, here is her package, please make sure everything is in order for her. Her parents are bringing her from the city by ambulance tomorrow."

Taking the large Kraft envelope to my locker, I think it can be reviewed during my lunch break. The day is busy and goes well. One of my charges got some good news; the new drug being administered is actually retarding the advances of his illness, allowing him movement in his lower limbs. It is a first. The doctors are cautiously optimistic. Everyone is keeping their fingers crossed that the improvements continue and the changes are permanent. On some occasions in the past, the same thing occurred only to reverse the gains in the following week. The watch is now on; his progress will be monitored hourly for any signs of reversals. So far so good, the drug is continuing to do its job. The close monitoring will continue for two weeks or more if required. My prayers go with him; Roger is only sixteen with his whole life ahead of him. Besides, the staff needs some good news.

The morning is history, lunch is complete. The thick envelope has my interest, and now in the garden, sitting in a gazebo, I take the time to digest the information. The patient's name is Leeza Raven. Only fifteen, she has a rare blood disease that is baffling her doctors. Her parents, at great expense, have arranged to have her transferred to this facility knowing that extensive research is continually being done at this facility. She is going into a private room on the eleventh floor. That fact indicates that she is from a moneyed family. There are a number of comments for my benefit penned in the margin; she is to be provided with anything that will make her stay as comfortable as possible. The costs of a private room along with all the extras will be enormous. She is on a number of blood support drugs, none apparently doing the job. Making a note of her room number she has been assigned to, I mentally itemize what will be required for the first day, flowers etc. Tomorrow, my trip to the room early in my shift will make sure it is prepared for our new guest.


Visiting the room, I find all is in order; every thing from my list is in place. The only thing the room needs is some fresh flowers to welcome our new patient. My hope is that she appreciates them, and isn't allergic. Placing the order with the florist confirms they will be here shortly, that is one of the benefits of a private room on the eleventh floor. It is nearly six; my day is coming to an end.

The next morning when logging in, there is a notice that the new patient arrived by ambulance late last night. Checking my schedule, it has me on the eleventh floor this morning, giving me an opportunity to drop in and introduce myself.

Arriving at the room shortly after ten, the door is closed but no 'Do Not Disturb' sign. Knocking softly gets a response.

"Come in."

Opening the door looking toward the bed; who I see sitting on the bed is a vision. Leeza may be ill, her smile belies that. Her ebony complexion radiates with her beauty, her eyes are bright and alert. What is showing of her torso not draped with blankets is well defined. Her breasts are noticeable impressions in the soft pink blanket.

"Hello. I'm Don Adams. I am one of your orderlies. If there is anything you need other than medical then I'm the one to call upon. Is there anything I can do for you now?"

"I'm Leeza but I suppose you already know that."

"Yes, I received notice of your arrival yesterday. I hope all went well last night. I would have been here to help at the admitting but no one knew exactly when you were arriving."

"Everything went fine. I have you to thank for the flowers; the nurse mentioned it. They are beautiful."

"Your father's request, I'm glad you liked them. Would you like fresh ones regularly?"

"Oh, yes, please. It is nice to wake up and see beautiful things."

Looking at Leeza it is easy to accept how beautiful she is. Since this is our first meeting I keep my thoughts to myself. I notice her suitcase sitting beside the bureau; she started to unpack but never finished, perhaps fatigue.

"Can I put the suitcase away for you?"

"Oh, I haven't finished unpacking, I started but I tire easily."

"Well, that is why you are here, to allow the medical team a chance to correct that. Can I help you unpack?"

"Oh, would you Don? How I wish I could manage to do more for myself."

"Well, you rest, I will finish unpacking. If you are up to it, perhaps you will like a short walk in the gardens this afternoon."

"Oh, I would like that, my old hospital, didn't have gardens, just a common area, all cement."

"Excellent, I will drop in later today after my break."

"Could I? I have been looking out the window admiring the view; it will be nice to enjoy the sun and fresh air."

"Well, I can assure you, you will be impressed with the facilities. The grounds are like an old country estate, tons of colors, flowers are everywhere."

"Thank you. I will look forward to it."

"Ok, I will ring your room before coming up and you can tell me if you are up to it. Will you require a wheelchair?"

"Yes, I tire very quickly."

Leeza's eyes close and she rolls to her side. She is totally exhausted from her transfer and the excitement of the change. It has been a traumatic experience for her. Opening the suitcase exposes a large collection of her bras. Touching the soft lace and tracing the molded cups on some makes me tingle. The labels read thirty-six, C cups. Envisioning her soft ebony breasts, likely tipped with large nipples; then my conscience kicks in, a feeling of guilt spreads. Now I am embarrassed; to make things worse, her panties are next. Most are the thong type, with a few bikinis thrown in, all various colors; the one pair that has my imagination working overtime are white with a delicate white lace trim. The vision of the white panties encasing her body has me trembling. Now that would be something to see.

Continuing my rounds, my daily highlight is talking to my charges. I look forward to greeting them; making sure all their needs in my realm of expertise are taken care of. One of my duties is to make notes of requests such as visiting arrangements, special needs; any number of things that can change each day with each patient. Every request is noted, allowing most of the events to be preplanned. Fortunately the majority of proceedings are completed without a hitch.

It is time to call Leeza. She will be ready in an hour giving me time to complete a number of items. At the appointed time equipped with a wheel chair, I knock and am invited to enter.

"May I call you Leeza?"

"Oh yes, if I can call you Don."

"Your chariot has arrived. Do you need any help?"

"Please."

Leeza is wearing a tight sweater and tailored slacks. The sweater more then manages to accent her breasts, both seem to be defying gravity. Her slacks hug her every curve. All, in all, Leeza is a well-endowed young woman; it is a shame one so young and so beautiful is afflicted. Unfortunately, my mind recalls those white thongs. Approaching her, her haunting scent assails me. It is a flowery spice mixture, very arousing. Well, it is for me. Feelings like this haven't been part of my life for years and it is a bit embarrassing. Fortunately Leeza is concentrating on getting ready and she doesn't notice a thing.

Assisting her to the chair, her body feels so soft but firm. The touch does nothing to retard her appeal, giving me a tingly feeling.

"I can walk when we are in the gardens. I enjoy it but my body tires quickly."

"We can hope that will be a thing of the past. Our doctors are the best in the country. When do your tests start?"

"Tomorrow morning at six, complete blood work."

"I will be at your room at five-thirty to assist you to the lab."

"Thanks Don."

Pushing Leeza though the gardens, I explain a bit of the history of the hospital and how the gardens developed. Years ago, one of the first orderlies had a green thumb; the hospital administration provided him with a small amount of funds to make a small flower garden; every year the garden grew. Now there are three full time professionals maintaining the area. It is really a sight to see, it does wonders for the outlook of the patients.

As we walk, Leeza rambles about herself. She was only diagnosed three months ago. Since that time her family doctors and specialists at the local hospital have attempted to find a solution. Then her dad heard of this hospital and the exploratory work the doctors are doing. Now in a level clearing, we stop.

"Yes, this is a beautiful spot."

Helped her stand brings me close to her, my tingling starts again, she smells so good. As she walks, it was like watching a ballet dancer. She is so poised. Leeza must have had some training.

"Leeza, have you taken dance lessons?"

"Why yes, does it show?"

"You are a very graceful walker, smooth and flowing. It is a pleasure to watch you."

"Thank you, I did take lessons for years but this situation ended all of it. My dancing instructor told my parents I am very talented. However, I don't know if it was just to keep me in his class."

There is a coy smile on Leeza face. She is so easy to look at. I have to keep reminding myself the girl is a patient with serious problems. That doesn't change the fact that she is so beautiful.

"Don, please walk with me. I have been known to collapse."

"I will be right beside you."

Approaching her, Leeza puts her arm around my arm for support; she seems to be tiring. We slowly walk down a path leading to the garden. This walks is covered with a soft mixture of wood chips. The gardeners have packed them; if a patient did happen to fall, the chips break the shock. Cement type walks not allowed. All wheel chairs have extra wide tires making the walkways easy to negotiate.

As we walk, Leeza divulges more of herself. She is the youngest child of three. She has two older brothers. In better times, she was the brunt of jokes by her brothers but since she became ill; they are very supportive. Both plan to visit on the weekend. She doesn't have a boyfriend; it is not that she hasn't been pursued; but she loves her dancing. That had taken up a lot of her time. She is also a cheerleader. With her looks and dance training that is understandable. Again my imagination goes to work. Leeza in a short cheerleading outfit would be a sight.

Our time together goes very well. We stop often, sitting on one of the benches enjoying the scenery. Numerous other patients and their aides stroll by. There are a number of introductions to other patients, many with similar afflictions. Strolling and chatting for what seems an hour, suddenly Leeza grabs my arm, squeezing it. Her body goes limp. Quickly reaching for her, I do manage to support her body weight. Her eyes are closed; then she blinks.

"Don. I must have overexerted myself. This is the longest I have been on my feet for nearly two months."

"Well, maybe it is a sign of good things to come."

Then it dawns on me, I am supporting her with my hand cupping her breast. There is no doubt that they are real. It is so soft but very firm. Shifting her weight, I carry her to the wheelchair. Leeza has wrapped her arms around my neck. Then she is back on her feet.

"Do you want to sit down or go back?"

"Go back."

As we walk, Leeza has her face buried in my neck. There is a sensation of her giving me little kisses on the nape of my neck. It has to be wishful thinking on my part. Assisting her into the chair, her body slides against my raging erection, that sensation and her scent is overwhelming. At this moment, I truly want to kiss her; something that is taboo. My heart is pounding.

"That scared me, how do you feel? Shall I push you?"

Leeza still hasn't let go of my neck. Finally realizing my problem, she releases me, looks into my eyes. The overall effect on me is mesmerizing. Then without warning she pulls me down nearly throwing me off balance and kisses me. This is a first time with any patient; the feelings in that kiss shock me. My erection has grown six inches in a millisecond.

"Leeza, why did you do that? You may not realize it but I could get into trouble. Anyone looking would assume I am taking advantage of my patients."

"Didn't you like it, Don? I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful outing. Do you realize this is the best I have felt in two months?"

"All the fresh air makes you feel better. And I did like it."

That is an understatement. A quick search of the immediate area confirms that we are alone for the moment: Leeza is picking a flower; fortunately she hasn't noticed my erection. Pushing her hides my embarrassment; we are now meeting a steady flow of patients and aides.

Moving slowly towards the main building, Leeza reaches behind her, clasping my hand.

"Thank you, Don. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Thank you for the kiss, although you shouldn't have done it. It made my month."

"Oh you must have a girl friend."

"No, like you I am single. After losing my wife many years ago, the job has been my life. I enjoy helping people."

"Don't you think of a woman?"

"On occasion, when there is someone as beautiful as you."

My big mouth is going to get me into trouble. Leeza looks at me, a radiant smile on her face. What I wouldn't give to know what she is thinking.

"Would you take me back to my room? All this exertion has made me feel sticky; I need a bath."

"Ok, I will arrange for a female aide to assist you."

"I don't need any help, if you run the bath for me."

"Not a problem. Are you sure you don't need assistance getting in and out of the tub? There are a number of very well trained women to assist you."

"No, I can do it myself. I would like you to stay. I enjoy talking to you."

"Ok, my regular shift ends in twenty minutes; I will check if they have slated me for overtime, if not I can stay for an hour or so."

The automatic door opens as we approach. Wheeling Leeza through, a note on the time clock states my next shift starts in eight hours.

"Well, I can stay with you. My next shift is in eight hours. That is what they call a short change. Someone must be sick or on holidays. Usually, I do not work full shifts that close together."

"I am glad to have your company, please take me to my room."

We are alone in the elevator. As we ascend, Leeza holds my hand massaging the palm; there is that tingly feeling again. Has she cast a spell on me? In all the years since my wife passed, I have never felt like this towards a woman, in this case a young girl. There have been a number of woman in my life but never with this effect. Or is it just plain lust for a beautiful young woman.

There is a ping as we reach the eleventh floor. Wheeling her into the room, the door closes automatically. My thoughts are all Leeza, is she sending me mixed signals, am I reading too much into what has happened? Helping her from the chair, she attempts to stand but then falls against me. Instinctively grabbing her, the natural reaction is to pull her toward my body for support. Her breasts crush against my chest. Had she fainted? Looking at Leeza she doesn't look faint to me. Did she create this situation? Her eyes are shining. We are eye to eye. She licks her lips. Leeza quickly has her arms around my neck, she kisses me, and at least we are in private this time. She tastes of lipstick. Then her tongue is pushing against my lips. This could be habit forming. The kiss has me tingling again. Finally she withdraws; she has a satisfied look on her face.

"Leeza, you have to quit doing that. Someone may see, and it will be my job on the line."

"Don. I want to kiss you."

"Leeza as much as I love kissing; it is taboo for an orderly to become involved with a patient. I'm a support provider. Besides at your age, the powers-that-be would have me boiled in oil for taking advantage of you."

"You! Taking advantage of me! I am the one who started it."

"Well, the administration wouldn't look at it that way. I'm supposed to be the mature protective figure, not a partner."

"Well, if you don't tell I won't."

"Ok, but please don't do that again. It is really trying my self-discipline. Do you want me to prepare your bath?"

"Yes, I will get out my nightie."

On the bathroom, the water is soon flowing. There are a number of bottles of bubble bath moistening liquids. There are many different scents.

"What bubble bath should I use?"

"About three ounces of the one in that soft blue bottle."

In moments the scent fills the bathroom; it will soon coat and moisturize Leeza's body. With my task completed, it is time for me to leave.

"Lady Leeza, your bath has been drawn."

Leeza enters the room undoing her blouse. I do a very hasty retreat.

"Coward."

"Leeza, this old mind and body can only take so much and then it cracks."

"Is that a promise?"

How am I to interpret that comment? My woody has a suggestion. That tingle is back. The sound of her bathing and water splashing tantalizes me. She keeps a continuous flow of questions mostly about my personal situation. I answer her questions honestly; then she asks if she appeals to me. A question like that can mean trouble.

"You are putting me on the spot. If I tell you honestly, you won't get angry?."

"No, Don, I asked the question."

"You have ignited feelings I haven't felt for years. Will that do for an answer?"

"Well that is a start."

Now what?

"Leeza, you are the apparition that has been in my mind for years. Many women have a part of my life; none have touched me as you have. Considering the very short time we have known each other, being close to you makes me feel young again. For some reason you are always on my mind. You are a dream come true. Will that do?"

"Yes."

No more questions, what is going through her mind right now? There is nothing to do but wait for her to complete her bath.

"Maybe I should leave now."

"No, please don't. I'm just about finished."

There is no way to control my thoughts; my mind is on her naked body, imagining the warm water flowing between her magnificent breasts. Everything about her has me intrigued. She has a striking figure. Leeza's pleading voice snaps me out of my daydream.

"Don, come in here, please."

What has happened? Did she fall? Expecting the worst, I burst into the bathroom.

Leeza is standing before me, naked. Relieved she is not hurt, I stop in my tracks and stare. Her breasts are full, tipped with large dark brown nipples surrounded by saucer size areoles. My gaze goes down her body to her soft flat tummy; a turf of curly dark accents her heavy luv lips. Her legs slightly spread exposing her swollen pubes. Everything appears moist but is it from her bath or is it her natural essence? Her inner labia extend from her luv lips nearly an inch. Me standing mesmerized; my mouth is hanging open.

"I guess you like what you see."

"Leeza, you are beautiful. You shouldn't tease an old man."

"Don. I'm not teasing. I want you to do something for me."

"What?"

"Show me what is like to be a woman."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, kissing, feeling and making love. You know what I mean. What men and woman do with each other? I want to see what a man looks like before something happens to me."

Now this is leading into a whole new venue, it is not one of my posted duties. What kind of minefield am I entering? This can't be happening to the likes of me.

"Since my affliction, there isn't much to do but watch television and read books, many on the subject of romance and sex. I want to experience what I have read while I am still able. Will you help me?"

"Leeza, do you know what you are asking? You are here to get cured not ravished. What you are asking for is not part of your cure."

"You would be doing me the greatest favor. During the short time we have known each other; you have been kind and caring. For those reasons I trust you, not to mention how you kiss me. What if my health fails and I may never get to enjoy being a woman. I don't want to leave that to chance. And I want you."

"Why me?"

"I'm a great judge of people. I have never been disappointed. You are not going to be the exception."

As we talk, Leeza makes no attempt to cover her self. I keep drinking in her beauty. Her skin seems to glow; then her scent hits me. It makes her all the more desirable. My erection is doing its utmost to embarrass me. Common sense is shouting no, my body is screaming yes. My mouth is dry, just imagining how her pussy will taste; there is actually a small river of white cream flowing. Her luv lips are screaming for my attention. My common sense wins, Leeza is a patient in my charge. Her well-being, not my lust for her must take precedence.

"Leeza, I have to leave. I don't want you to do anything we will regret later."

"Oh Don, please think about it."

Closing the door behind me, my body is trembling; the vision of an angel with beautiful body is fresh in my mind. Did that really happen?

My new shift is only a few hours away. Getting to sleep is very difficult after what happened with Leeza. Doing rounds is complex. My mind keeps shifting back to Leeza. Her nakedness burnt an image in my mind that is hard to shake. All I have to do is close my eyes; it's like total recall. Finally it is my dinner break. It will give me an opportunity to do some serious soul searching. Do I want Leeza? Of course, there is no way to describe my desire for that young girl. One of my teenage desires was for a very beautiful ebony girl in my class, but I never had the intestinal fortitude to fight the prejudice that was prevalent at the time. Now, I am offered the dream of a lifetime. The internal battle is on. At 5:30 a.m. the next morning, I find myself at Leeza's door, knocking.

"Yes."

"Miss Raven, its Don. Are you ready for you blood tests?"

"Oh, Don, come in. I'm just finishing up breakfast."

There she is; the angel who has been the center of my thoughts since leaving her yesterday; her naked image is still front and center. She is wearing a blue tailored short sleeve dress, her legs encased in sheer white nylons, a true vision of beauty. I can't believe what this young woman is doing to me. Being this close to her has me moving like a bumbling idiot. I have never felt this confused, not even when I met my wife so many years ago.

"There, I'm done. I just want to comb my hair and we can leave."

As I watch her walk to the bathroom, her body movements are fluid motion. Is she swaying her hips to get my attention? Even early in the morning, my body notices. When she returns, she sits in the chair; then looks at me. Her brown bedroom eyes do their number. Finally we are at the clinic area.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.