The Last Man - Cover

The Last Man

Copyright© 2006 by Swabby

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is about a teenage boy hiding out after a world catastrophe that wipes out all men and most adult women. He finds himself surrounded with teenage girls. His job is to repopulate the planet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Harem   Safe Sex   Body Modification   Slow  

In Washington

President Nancy Bellows had just finished with a security council meeting. The number one subject for many weeks was "Who had done this and how are we going to get them?" After chasing down thousands of leads the CIA and FBI had not found a thing. The Air Force had planes running around like chickens with their heads cut off and nobody had found diddly-squat. What they knew wouldn't fill a paragraph and what they didn't know about the disease and more importantly its shady origins could fill several book volumes.

The number two priority was to find a man. Any man. Anywhere on earth because failure would most certainly mean the end of America and probably the whole human race.

They might be able to somehow clone a man, but there were no viable disease free cells to be found. They may be able to do something by gene splicing, but nobody could say if or when it could be done. Chances were starting to look slim.

Her next meeting was with Francis Schuman a senior FBI agent heading up the task force which some lower level admin assistant had named MANTRAP. She thought the name a poor choice, because if there were any men out there left, just hearing the name would make them run as hard and as fast as they could go.

"Madam President, this is Special Agent Schuman," her secretary said from the door.

"Come in and have a seat, Agent Schuman." Nancy said.

"Thank you" Madam President. Francis said.

"As you know you have been selected to head up a task force that is more important than the Manhattan Project, the discovery of fire or gunpowder. We need to have men, or at least one man or our continued existence here is in question." Nancy said.

"Yes Ma'am." Francis said.

"I am not a micromanager. Normal communications methods for the FBI are at your disposal as is every agent in the field. If you have any trouble, Assistant Director Janeski who is in charge of Field Operations is your liaison to me. Go to her and she will facilitate anything you need. I am sure you already have met with her and the Director and gone over all this, I just wanted to see you personally so I could personally assure you of the importance of your mission." Nancy said.

"Yes Ma'am." Francis said.

"Do you have any questions?" Nancy said.

"No Ma'am, I know what I have to do and how important it is," Francis said.

"Thank you," Nancy said.

Francis took that as her queue to leave and she got up to go.

"Good luck and happy hunting Special Agent Schuman," Nancy said.

"Yes Ma'am, thank you," Francis said from the door.

In Holly Hill, Florida

Sandy and I were discussing what to do next.

"I don't think we should call Jaqui again. I think she is already pregnant and I don't want her getting attached to me. I have done all I can for her for now, it's time to shift to another girl."

"I don't know, Sandy said, you get lucky, what do I get out of this? I am not sure I want to be your procurer. I am not a pimp."

"Nobody said you were, and you're not." You are serving mankind, or more correctly women-kind. You don't have to do this for me, but it would be a lot more dangerous if I went out looking for girls, how would you feel if the government captured me and they hooked me up to a milking machine for the rest of my very short life? All they would want is the part of me they can drain, to hell with the person connected to my parts."

"I hear you, but I am having difficulty with all this. I thought it was easy and simple to understand, but there is more to it than that."

"Are you feeling jealous?"

"DUH! I am jealous of you and I am really jealous of Jaqui and Mrs. Owens. They have babies and a future I can't have. Plus, you guys have all the fun."

"You may not have their future, but you will have a brother that adores you and you have his friendship the rest of your life. At least you will have a guy around, they won't. Plus you have a career helping me. Which reminds me, what are we doing about food now. We had a pantry full of food and a fully stocked freezer in the garage. We may be poor, but we always ate well."

"The government had declared martial law weeks ago. From what I see on TV, prices have been frozen where they were. Mostly teenage girls are running the food stores as an emergency deal. The few women that are alive that can drive are teaching others so that food can continue to be delivered to stores. There is food for now, but it's mostly dried stuff since produce and meat are not being handled yet."

"So, I guess you need to go shopping. Do we have any money?"

"We have over two thousand in Mom's checking account. I think they were getting ready to pay this month's bills when it all went down. I guess we don't have to pay the mortgage any more, so we are set for a while."

"Ya, but you should still find some kind of job so you can take care of us here. I can't apply for a job because I would be swamped the minute I was seen. Besides, this will enlarge your circle of friends so that we have more girls to pick from. It will also look less suspicious if you take on some responsibilities."

"Oh what I have to sacrifice, for my brothers deviant hunger" she joked as she put her hand over her forehead and leaned her head back ala Scarlet Ohara."

"Gimme a break! Ten thousand comedians out of a job and you crack bad jokes"

"Hahaha, well, you deserve it, His highness wants me to get a job so I can support his lazy ass."

"Ugh. Well, we all have to make our sacrifices. So, any ideas on who we should get pregnant next?"

"I was thinking about Beth. (Elizabeth Martin) She's very pretty and normally would have been a bad choice since she is a little uppity, but I doubt that's a problem any more. She had an inflated sense of herself maybe, but that makes little difference any more. I should go over to her house and talk with her first to be sure. She will be more apt to come over here after I talk with her a while, maybe I can trick her some way like offer to lend her some clothes or something. That should get her here.

"OK, that would be great. She is a babe." Beth was about 5'4" tall with straight dark brown hair and a round beautiful face. Her eyes were dark and exotic looking. She didn't have long legs but she had a nice pair of tits for a 14 year old and a nice round caboose. Her olive complexion was a turn on too.

"Problem is, can she keep a secret?" I said. "I trust Jaqui and Mrs. Owens because I know them, but we don't know Beth very well. I need to come up with a sure fired way to keep girls quiet or word will get out and I will be in trouble."

"That's for sure. You should be able to convince girls that your secret is their secret. Uh, did you ever learn anything more about your so-called powers? They would be a great help if you could somehow make the girls be quiet about you."

"Yes, that would be ideal. I did learn that I could use the powers to get a girl horny by thinking sexy things but that's no help here. I will just have to experiment with the powers some more and see what happens."

"You don't need any advertisement, that's for sure. You could be kidnapped by a female motorcycle gang or something, ha ha."

"Maybe not them, as I doubt a cohesive group of bad women exists here in this part of Florida but there may be other groups to be worried about."

"Well, I am heading over to Winn-Dixie to get some food and I will stop at Beth's on the way back." I am glad we live only a couple blocks from the grocery store. I would hate to carry stuff a long way," She said as she headed out the door.

"Bye."

Two hours later I was in my room putting away some clean clothes when I heard the door shut and I heard voices. Sandy and I had not made plans for any signals this time but I stayed in my room just the same. I busied myself reading a book until I heard a tap on my door. I came out and found the girls in the kitchen talking while Sandy scurried around making supper.

I said "Hi Beth, how are you doing?"

She looked at me with big eyes and said "I thought there were no males left anywhere."

"Well, there's still at least one. I have been laying low because I didn't want to get grabbed up. It's very important that we keep my being here a secret, do you understand that?"

"But everyone thinks there are no men left alive. Is that a fair thing to do?" She said.

"It wouldn't be fair to me if I was captured by some government and hooked to a milking machine for what I can contribute. I would not last long that way and my quality of life would be horrible."

"I guess, but we sure need men to help us repopulate." Even if they figure out how to clone, it won't be a long-term solution since clones don't last very long. Uh... have you thought about your responsibility to the human race"

"Oh yes, Sandy and I talk about it all the time. That's sort of why you're here. Sandy has been inviting girls over and I have been impregnating them." The only catch is that the girls have to understand the need for secrecy."

"You invited me over for, huh? You mean you want to knock me up? I am not sure I am interested in that?"

"OK, well it's your loss. It looks like there is only one man on the planet, and that's me. If you want to be childless the rest of your life, please consider that there are plenty of girls and women out there that would jump at this chance. Besides, you were just preaching to me about my responsibility and now you want to shirk yours. I'll see you later, I have some things I need to do," and I walked back to my bedroom to let her stew over it a while.

I assumed Beth was staying for dinner. That's probably how Sandy got her over here. Not everyone could cook as well as Sandy. From the ingredients I had seen in the kitchen it looked like we were having lasagna. Sandy used a canned sauce, but after she added some of her own spices you couldn't tell and it tasted great.

Sandy came to my doorway and told me supper was ready. Beth had stayed. We sat down to eat. We had iced tea to drink. I didn't know if we would ever get soda again. I guess sodas weren't that important, but I sure missed them.

After dinner we were sharing some oranges and the conversation picked up again. "Fred, how do you go about this?" Beth said.

"Well, we could start by sitting in the living room just getting to know each other and see where that takes us. It doesn't have to be cold and clinical. That's why I am hiding out. I am a person with feelings too. If you don't feel comfortable, you can leave at any time. There is no pressure."

"It's just that I have never gone all the way before. I'm not sure I feel comfortable just doing it that way. I always thought I would at least be at a prom or something. Besides, I am a little young to be a mother."

"Are you? A hundred years ago someone your age would likely have had two or three children already." People that waited took a chance of never having children because they didn't live that long back then."

"Maybe so. Can you let me think about this some more?"

"OK, but don't wait too long. There are plenty of other fish in the sea and I need to be as efficient as I can at getting girls pregnant." After dinner we decided to play Monopoly and we had a great time. I lost because they ganged up on me. They were ruthless, but it was all in fun. I think we all could use a break after all the mass deaths and the gloom and doom that had descended on everyone.

There was still some network TV and from what we could see, the world had really sank. Almost no planes anywhere. If you were overseas, you were stuck there. Transportation had all but stopped. Our government was the only one in the world where enough women had existed for there to be a transition.

The Army and Navy had been decimated. They had few women to begin with so the die-offs had left them an empty shell. The Air Force had a lot more women, so even after many men had died, there were still enough pilots and maintenance women left to get a few planes up. Mostly they flew around looking for someone to blame so they could shoot at them. With all other countries totally shut down there was little danger of them running into an enemy.

We were talking about things when I noticed that Sandy had pulled a disappearing act, that girl was smart. It was just Beth and I now and Beth was feeling a little better about things because she had relaxed after dinner, the game and then more conversation.

"How do we go about getting to know each other?" She said. "It's simple. We sit together while we talk and just let things happen when we want to. I say we, because you are under no obligation to me personally. If you want to leave now that's fine. If you want to stay and give this a try, that's fine too." She slid over closer to me and I turned and took her left hand in my right as she was sitting to my right.

"Were you headed for college later or did you have a career in mind?" I asked.

"I was going to start at the Junior College and after I got the basic classes out of the way, I was going to try some serious English classes. I always wanted to teach English. I love English and reading."

"Maybe they will get some colleges started up again. It's probably important for us not to slide back into total ignorance." I said as I transferred her left hand to my left hand and put my right arm behind her." I considered that she maybe wasn't an Ice Queen, she was just a young girl that had a notion of who she was and where she wanted to go. If so, she was way ahead of the rest of us.

I leaned over and smelled her hair. "Nice hair," I said.

"It's just my shampoo."

"Yes, but it smells good." I said as I took another smell and then touched my nose and cheek gently to her neck. After a second I very lightly touched her neck with my lips and pulled away. I was being very careful here. I didn't want to scare her away. She needed to be part of the secret so she would help keep it. The best way of doing that would be if I succeeded in seducing her.

I started to think about her breasts. How they would look. Was that really all her? Lots of girls were wearing heavily padded bras today. I knew that thinking about her girly places would somehow help get her motor started. So far we had gone slowly and she had not bolted out the door. So far so good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.