The Last Man - Cover

The Last Man

Copyright© 2006 by Swabby

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is about a teenage boy hiding out after a world catastrophe that wipes out all men and most adult women. He finds himself surrounded with teenage girls. His job is to repopulate the planet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Harem   Safe Sex   Body Modification   Slow  

By morning I realized I had missed a big opportunity to ask important questions of the Overseers. The biggest question I would have asked was how to use my new power? So far I didn't have an inkling how the powers worked.

I didn't know if they were hanging around or whether they would be gone for hundreds of years again. I didn't know if they were going to watch over me or not. If I was humanities last chance it was vital that I stay alive. To be honest, I wasn't sure the whole thing wasn't some kind of dream or hallucination or something.

I slowly dragged myself from bed and went out into the hall to go to the bathroom. As I was looking down at myself peeing I realized my dick was larger. Before this I had been a very modest 4 3/4" long. I had been ashamed of it for years and it was one of the reasons I hated anything physical at school. I didn't want to take showers where others would see me.

I returned to my room and pulled out a ruler and pumped my dick hard for a minute so I could get a new measurement. It was 6 1⁄2 inches long now. Not one of those huge man-meats you read about, but big enough to get the job done.

It was still somewhat slender but when it was hard it had a slight curl upwards. That was new since it used to be pretty straight and stuck up at a 45-degree angle. It had been redesigned for a purpose.

I saw that my nut sack was much larger now. It was almost double the size it had been. My nuts had already been a little on the big size, now I had a whopping big set of balls. I wondered if this was related to my being the last man? If what they had said was true, I would need a big set of nuts if I was to repopulate the world.

Repopulate the world my ass, I had never even got to third base with a girl yet. I only knew what a pussy looked like because I had accidentally seen my sisters a year earlier.

I still got excited thinking about it. We were on a camping trip and I was talking to her standing a few feet from her tent. She was just waking up and I could clearly see up her shorts. She had no underwear to hide her beautiful little snatch.

For those few moments I looked right at it realizing she wasn't looking right at me, this was my chance to spy on her secretly and see a real live pussy and satisfy my curiosity about what she looked like. That image was seared into my brain and it was something I would remember the rest of my life. Even many years later I would dwell back on that image and get aroused, her pussy became the standard that all others had to live up to.

Her hair color was light brown with lots of highlights and her pussy hair was the same. Her slit was about 5 inches long and had a patch of hair above it with just a little wispy hair on each side. The slit was pretty much closed so I couldn't see anything of the insides other than a thin line of pink. This would become my ideal and in the years to come women with big floppy labia were a turn off to me. I preferred a more demure looking cunt. If I had been the one to get a pussy excited and made the lips swell that was one thing, but a big gaping hole or giant labia were not what I liked.

Her legs were long and shapely if thin and her thighs were rounded and very feminine. Looking at her this way made me realize how different women were and how much I wanted to get near one. I remembered her smell.

Women's smells always were a mystery and a magnet to me. I knew I was an absolute horn-dog.

After checking out my new tool I got dressed and headed down for breakfast. I wondered when things would begin. I was not looking forward to the coming changes.

Over the next few days I began to wonder if it had really happened. If it was not for my changed equipment I would have figured it was a dream or something but after checking myself several times I had to figure it had really happened. These big nuts and new and improved mini-me said it all.

Weeks went by. Nothing happened for a while. Finally I started reading about a new bacterial disease. It was fast, virulent and people only seemed to last about a day or day and a half. Symptoms started with sweats and a bad taste in your mouth and then you vomited and things went downhill fast after that.

They thought it originated in Africa but could not get a good vector on where in Africa it came from. It was a bacteria, but our normal antibiotics didn't affect it. They tried everything even new antibiotics that were in the early experimental stage. Nothing worked.

Later on they found out that it was not exactly a bacteria, but a cross between a bacteria and something else. They were not sure what, but suspicions were that it had escaped from a lab somewhere in the U.S. or a former soviet block country, that it was a big tragic mistake of some kind.

I watched as things unfolded and worried myself sick. I couldn't tell anyone and even if I did, what good would it do? The Overseers would not have created a disease that mankind could easily defeat. My exposure would be for no good reason, who would believe a kid anyway?

As the disease progressed, health care people were getting sick and dying as fast as the rest of us. There was nobody to care for the millions of sick and dying people and it became a nightmare just burying the dead. We were seeing news of people in other countries starving because what little civilization they had, had collapsed. Here in the US we were doing better, but food was only lasting because there were fewer and fewer people to feed as most the adults were dying off.

During the last stages, they discovered that the bacteria that was causing the deaths had some elements of a virus. It was a fast killer because the bacteria were not reproducing the normal way that bacteria do - by cell division, it was taking over human cells like a virus does. This explained why antibiotics did not work and why it was so contagious.

It could be caught by touch, by any body fluids, and by sneezing. It lasted at least 15 minutes outside the body and that made it deadly to touch a handrail, or turn on a faucet. People who sweat left behind infections on anything they touched. It seemed to have spread to the whole planet in weeks and killed billions of adults.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.