Kinetic - Cover

Kinetic

Copyright© 2006 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A high-school student comes to terms with some remarkable abilities, and learns that all the Newtons and Joules of the universe can not solve the problems at the frontier of the human soul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   School  

Time: Saturday, August 5, 2006 7:47 AM

I was standing quietly with Patricia in a Municipal airport, the early morning sunlight streaming through the high windows. My wife and the parents were down the corridor talking. It was time for our goodbyes. Our flight would leave in less than an hour, and we'd be in Logan Airport by evening. Of course, I could zip us home almost instantly, but Melanie and I had agreed beforehand we'd leave an audit trail and do this trip in a completely normal manner...

Completely normal... This trip... Things don't feel normal. Melanie was so quiet on Friday, even her mother looked concerned and asked her if she was feeling okay. Weather-wise, it was a very stormy day. Melanie told her parents she was feeling seasick. Her dad nodded and started our trip back early. Melanie tried to rest, first in the dining / living area and then she retreated to our stateroom. She took a big nap in the afternoon, and looked a little better by evening.

Melanie and I, we haven't spoken, nothing of any meaning. Late last evening though, I got Melanie to make eye contact with me. What I saw was hopeful, I think. I didn't see any more anger. She pleaded with me with her eyes to wait until we got back to Cambridge before we talked. Trying to sort this out with her parents and sister around would be impossible. I nodded my complete agreement.

And last night in bed, I offered to hold hands, and Melanie accepted. No caressing, just holding hands. She took my hand at once. I'm very hopeful...

"What are your thoughts Eric? Will you miss me?" Patricia was smiling at me.

I blinked. Patricia's question pulled me back to the present. I tried with difficulty to return her smile. "Well... In some ways maybe..."

Patricia nodded, and then looked... what? Uncertain? Caring? It was hard to tell... "Eric?"

"Yah?"

"This week... There's something I need to apologize for..."

"You think so, huh? My gosh Patricia! The yacht!"

"Yes, of course... I was so way out of line..."

I stared at her. She looked sincere. "You certainly were... Oh heck Patricia. If you're really serious about apologizing, I'll forgive you."

"Really?! Eric... Thank you. That means so much to me. I felt so terrible... when I woke up the next morning, and realized what I had done..."

"Huh? Woke up? You mean on Thursday?"

"Huh? Eric, what do you mean? I mean Friday. What are you talking about?"

"I thought we were talking about apologies," I replied. I suddenly felt confused. "What do you think you're apologizing for?"

Patricia looked around to make sure we were private before replying. "Why, for having oral sex with you without your permission. Eric, that was very wrong of me. Watching Melanie masturbate you... dominate you..."

"Dominate me?"

"Well of course, to dry jerk you like that. It must have been painful. Watching it, it excited me... drove me... Eric, please forgive me. Before that night, I haven't made out with a boy since high school. The urge to compete with Melanie... and the sight of seeing you aroused and unsatisfied... It overwhelmed me."

Patricia paused to look around. We were still alone. "Eric, please, I'm so sorry. It'll never happen again, taking you without your permission. I was effectively raping you. Please forgive me. Drugging somebody and then raping them would be no different. Please forgive me."

I stared at Patricia. She was completely serious. "Oh hell, Patricia. There's so much going on here I don't understand. Why in the world..." I paused and finally shrugged. "Oh, all right, I do forgive you, for taking me in my sleep I mean."

"Thank you Eric," she whispered in the softest of voices. A moment passed, and she spoke more normally. "You have nothing to worry about, disease-wise. Seriously, I've done nothing in the last seven years. I'm completely clean."

"Yeah, okay... Thanks... Patricia?"

"Yeah?"

"I take it there's nothing else you think you should apologize for?"

Patricia smiled. "Oh? My shower offer? Certainly not! Eric, I think you're a wonderful person. You're smart, kind, thoughtful, and very sexy! I think we share so many interests. I'm physically attracted to you. And it's so much more than that. You respect me, treat me as an equal. No one else does, not even my parents, and especially not my sister."

"Patricia, why should Melanie respect your attempts to destroy her happiness?! My wife is the person you should apologize to!"

Patricia shrugged her shoulders. "My offer for sex was freely given. And as long as you are free to refuse, and I accept your refusal gracefully, I don't feel I have anything to apologize for. My offer still stands, by the way, for sex, and more, if you're ever interested..."

"Patricia!" I hissed. "You took your halter off in front of me!"

"Yes, I remember. I was very lonely in the shower. I had never thanked you properly for saving my life; still haven't. And for what I have in mind, we can't do it with clothes on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.