Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Author's note:

I live in New Zealand, and despite generally writing for a North American readership I wanted to make this a Kiwi story. So...

Knickers = panties

Jandals = flip-flops

Togs = swimsuit. (his, hers, speedo, trunks, bikini, one piece, whatever)

Bum = butt, ass

Christmas and New Year are both midsummer events. You can cope.

If I missed any more out, please let me know.


"That's it?"

Steph looked at me. "It's... well, not quite."

"No?"

"No, silly," Vicki interrupted. "How could it stop there?"

"I wondered."

Steph took over again. "Yeah, but... that's all the sexy part."

"Mostly."

"Yeah, mostly."

"Hold on, please don't both talk at once. I get confused. Can you tell me, Steph? Steve?"

"Alright, alright. Lucky you corrected that. He managed to relax in bed with Connie eventually, and she finished the blowjob."

"Oh, good."

"Do you like the story?"

"I do. But I think something must have happened after that."

"Yeah, it did, Paul. Hmm... how to tell this part. No, Vicki, he asked me."

"Bitch."

"Hussy. In any case, Jake got used to the whole thing. I mean, who wouldn't? Two partners on tap, whenever you want. Just take a little care not to be caught. He got it on with both of them, in the house, and down at the river, in the barn. In the truck, I think."

"Yeah, the truck. Definitely."

"Thanks Vicki. The truck. Oh, and sometimes together as well. Turns out the girls were rather comfortable with one another, and if they were really alone, well, let's just say Jake had some wild nights."

"But not for long, Paul."

"No, not for long. Vicki, be quiet."

"Sorry."

"I'll let you take over later."

"Okay."

"So anyway, one evening, after a really hot day, Jake had gone down to the swimming hole with Jane and Connie, to cool down after the heat of the afternoon. They actually swam for a while, swinging in off the rope and pushing each other around. But eventually they cooled down, and relaxed. Before too long they were lying together, stark naked, on the bank where Jake and Jane had made love the first time, and all of them had been numerous times since.

"Jake was doing his best to look after them both, and was lying on his back on the bank with the two girls straddling his body. Jane was sitting on his cock, and Connie on his face. All three of them were having a lot of fun, and none heard John crossing the river, or walking down the side of the swimming hole. That is, until he heard them.

"Oh, shit."

"Yeah, oh, shit. John waded across the river, and had a stand up row with Jake, who was still naked. He called him all sorts of names, and didn't spare any language with what he called the girls, either.

"Eventually, John told Jake he had to leave. He sent him back to the house to get his things, telling him that if he breathed a word of this to the girls' mother, he'd hunt him down and deal with him.

"Then he made the girls get dressed, sat them down and explained how very disappointed he was with them, but that there was no reason for their mother to know. He left them down at the swimming hole, and walked back to the house."

"He was pretty angry, Paul."

Heather interrupted from the front seat. "Nearly there. Move it along."

"Got it, Heather. Anyway, eventually the girls walked back up to the house, and pretended nothing had happened. In the meantime, Jake had been up and got his stuff. John explained to his wife that he'd had a disagreement with Jake, and that he wouldn't be back. John's wife told him off for being such a grumpy bastard, but he still didn't tell. It took about..."

Vicki interrupted again. "Hey, hold on. There won't be any story left to tell."

"Alright, go on then."

"Thanks. So... the really big fight was still to come. It took Jane and Connie a couple of months, but in the end they couldn't leave it any longer, and they went to see their mother, and explained everything to her.

"She was stunned, and then angry, and then they really gave it to her, right between the eyes!"

"Vicki!"

"Oh, alright. In any case, they were pregnant. Both of them. Jane had lied to Jake in the first place about her period, and Connie had slipped up somewhere. Their mother was beside herself, but after she calmed down she decided the girls needed to stay where they were, and have the babies. John would have to get used to the idea, and maybe they could track Jake down.

"Eventually she told John, but he had no idea how to get hold of Jake, or what else to do. In the end, the girls sat him down and told him it wasn't his problem, it was theirs. If he could manage to help them feed the babies, they would do the rest.

"As the girls got fatter, he got used to the idea, and he and his wife started to look forward to being grandparents, no matter what the neighbours thought. John finished up extending the house, and got things ready..."

"We're here."

"Told ya. You talk too slow."

"Lemme finish."

"Oh, go on, then."

"So Paul, this is the thing. Eventually Jane and Connie gave birth to healthy babies. Girls."

"Very pretty," Steph butted in.

"Very modest," added Heather, as she stopped the car.

"Yeah pretty, and modest," Vicki laughed. "But much more importantly, they were really good mothers, and with the help of their parents, they brought them up to be honest, and open, and free-thinking."

"And still pretty."

"Yeah."

"Vicki, he doesn't get it. Look at his face."

"Yeah. Okay. The girls had a cousin who used to visit now and then. Her name was Heather."

"Now she was pretty!"

"Stop it, Heather."

I suddenly realised. It took me this long, and all of a sudden it made sense. "Oh, so it really is your story?"

"It sure is." Vicki was obviously proud of herself.

"Wow."

"Wow, Paul?" Steph was looking in my eyes now.

"Yeah, wow. My God, what a story."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Oh, good. Now listen, could you say goodnight to my sister-cousin, and my other cousin? We have things to do."

"We do?"

"Sure do. No, give her a kiss, silly."

"Not on my cheek, dummy. Steph, did you teach him anything?"

"Not yet. Right, come on."

"What about Heather?"

"Oh, yeah, go on then."

I reached forward and kissed Heather carefully. She seemed a little less indestructible than these two, especially after the story. "You alright, Heather?"

"I'm fine. That story makes me a little weepy, even after I've heard it so many times, that's all."

"Okay. Weepy?"

"Yeah." She grinned at me then. "And horny. Go, go."

Steph had hopped out of the car ahead of me, and had my stuff in her hands. I climbed out, still thinking through the details of the story, and then took Steph's hand in mine.

"What's that for?"

"Nothing. I just like you a lot. Where are we going?"

"Tell ya when you need to know. Wave goodbye." The girls had driven off down the street to park the car at Heather's place. "So, where are your keys?"

"In the house. I need them?"

"Yup. Tell Sally I'll look after you."

"Will you?"

"Promise."

"Come in with me, then."

"No, then we'll have to stop and chat. We have more important things to do."

"Oh?"

"Oh."

The day, like the one before, was becoming confusing, but I was having far too much fun to worry about it. I ducked into the house and grabbed my keys, told Sally not to wait up for me, and ran back out to the street where Steph waited. She'd thrown a shirt and jeans on over her bikini, and looked younger somehow.

"I take it," stated, as soon as I got there, "that this rusty thing is yours?"

"Hey, don't talk about the car like that."

"Why not?"

"You'll hurt her feelings, and she'll strand us somewhere."

"I'm not sure I'd mind that."

"Me neither, but she'll wait until it starts raining..."

"Oh."

"And gets cold."

"Yuck."

"Yeah. So say sorry, and get in."

"Sorry... does she have a name?"

"Yeah. 'Car'."

"Oh, ha ha."

"It was the best I could manage. Okay, where are we going?"

"The lookout."

"No, really."

"Yes, really."

"Steph, does this place actually have a lookout?"

"Sure they do. I was there last summer. Kissed a guy."

"Kissed?"

"Yep. Just kissed. Oh, and don't think I didn't notice, either."

"Notice what?'

"You called me Steph."

"Oh, sorry."

"No, it's... I don't mind, from you, I don't think."

"No? Oh, good. It's cool you being called Steve, but you're more of a Steph to me."

"Is that good?"

"Oh, yeah, that's great. Which way?"

"Left here. Shit, no, the other left. Sorry."

"It's alright. Maybe if we get there before it's dark, you won't cause an accident."

"Listen, it's not like I live here, you know."

"Yeah. Steph."

"Yeah?"

"No, no. I was practicing."

"And?"

"Yeah, I really like it."

"You're soft in the head, you know that?"

"And you don't know left from right."

"Down there. That's it. Now up the hill."

"This isn't much of a road."

"They don't want to encourage people, silly."

In the end, the drive up the hill was unexciting, and we found somewhere to park away from the three or four other cars we could see. It was a stunning idea. We could watch the sunset up here from the comfort of the car. After a day of chattering and banter, it was good to just sit there holding hands, and watch the sky. I really should have been thinking about taking photos of the darkening horizon, but it never crossed my mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.