Rite of Passage - Cover

Rite of Passage

Copyright© 2006 by Frozen North

Chapter 8: Alisons' education

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Alisons' education - Young girl comes of age and learns the secrets of womanhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First  

Andrew came over to the bed took off his robe and sat down next to me. It was very difficult to think of him as Andrew, and not Father Andrew. I was a bit unnerved when I saw his thing again. He must have noticed me chewing on my lower lip because he gently pulled my chin up a little to look me in the eye.

"You look a bit nervous." He said. I nodded back at him.

"I'm still a little scared." I said. "And I'm still not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do."

He gave me a very sympathetic smile. "Don't be afraid. I am still going to be very gentle. I have no desire in this world to hurt you, you must believe that. While I must be honest and tell you that there are no guarantees; if you relax and surrender yourself to my will and my instruction, you will probably enjoy the experience as much as you did earlier. As for what to do, just do as I tell you, beyond that, just relax and enjoy the ride. If at some point your body feels like doing something, with or without your consent, let it. Whatever it does will be the right thing, trust me."

With that he kissed me lightly on the lips, then deeply. He kissed me again, deeper. As he was kissing me he turned and put his hands under my legs and behind my back. He picked me up as if I were a feather (WOW, this guy was strong) and set me across his lap.

"Your first lesson is just in kissing. The fires of love are sparked by the softness of a kiss. I want you to kiss me Alison, give me your best kiss."

I reached up tentatively and gave him a light kiss on the mouth.

"That was a wonderful kiss Alison." He said. "But it could use a little bit more trust and self confidence in it."

I looked into his beautiful face and got lost in those unbelievably blue eyes again. I knew that I trusted him and I melted into him with my next kiss. It must have been the right kiss because he started returning it. He was being exceptionally slow and gentle and he made me feel safe. My heart ached with it so much that I wanted him to take me again.

I felt his hand slowly work its way up my leg and then down to cup my buttocks and it caused a slight thrill to run through me. I placed my hand against his chest and felt his muscles ripple slightly. I gained a little courage and ran my hand over it. It was smooth and warm and firm. It felt amazing.

He sucked on my lower lip a little and I melted even more. He paused for a moment and ran his finger lightly over my lip and said, "When you suck gently on the lower lip it can inspire passion in your lover. Do not be afraid to do this or to have it done to you."

His hands began to slowly roam everywhere. When he cupped my free breast he started kissing down my chin and my throat, slowly turning me and leaning me back so that I was lying on the bed again. I lay there kissing him for a while with my head resting on one of his arms as his free hand slowly found every inch of me.

I was becoming more and more turned on by the minute. His hands felt so good that soon I was moaning softly. He stopped for a moment and reached behind him. He came back with a slice of peach, which he gently fed to me. As he put the last piece in my mouth he leaned down and kissed me deeply, taking a small bite of the fruit from between my teeth as he did so. It was so romantic I sighed.

Andrew began kissing me again and slowly working his way down my cheeks, my neck and lower. I gasped slightly when I felt his tongue very lightly run a circle around my nipple. His free hand was roaming again and soon found mine. He gently took my hand in his and brought it to his mouth and kissed my fingers. I was getting lost on a sea of sensations; sensations of wonder and discovery.

He returned to my mouth and placed my hand against the middle of his chest and then slowly began to slide it down. I was amazed at the feel of his body under my hand. It was so warm and smooth that I kind of got lost in the feel of it until he picked my hand up and gently wrapped it around his thing.

It was a strange mixture of hard and soft and I recoiled for a moment, in terror of the size of it. My earlier estimate must have been born out of fear because his thing wasn't nearly as big as I had remembered it. I could close my hand around it with a little to spare (not that the size of what I now held in my hand terrified me any less, especially remembering how it felt earlier). He held my hand against it and said, "Don't be afraid or ashamed of it. Just as I shall give pleasure to you; you can give pleasure to your lover in much the same way."

"Move your hand like this." He said as he slowly began to slide my hand up and down his shaft. "By doing this, you can arouse and stimulate your lover. You can stimulate your lover all the way over the edge if you do it long enough. The more pressure you exert on it as you do so, the more intense his pleasure will be. If you use less pressure, you can prolong the pleasure for as long as you desire."

As he was speaking, my doubts returned almost full force. His thing was already frighteningly and painfully large, and almost as hard as a rock. It started to get bigger, and harder; MUCH BIGGER AND HARDER! O.K., maybe it hadn't been just fear!!

He held my hand against it and said, "Don't be afraid. It fit inside of you before, it will fit inside of you again; and this time, it should be much more pleasant than before."

I looked at him with quite a bit of trepidation and he kissed me deeply, pulling my hand back to his chest. I got so lost in the kiss that I didn't notice him pull his hand away from mine, and slide it down my body. I trembled a little when I felt his hand slide over my mound. He paused for a moment until I relaxed, then slid them between my legs and gently stroked my womanhood. It felt wonderful (and a little scary at the same time, knowing what was coming). I relaxed and allowed myself to melt again as his fingers found that sensitive button and began to tease it.

I moaned softly from the feelings he was creating down there and I totally melted onto the bed and surrendered to him. He was driving me out of my mind with pleasure and I could feel that spring slowly begin to coil again. Just when I thought that I couldn't take it anymore he slowly began to kiss his way down my body.

The feeling was unreal. I still couldn't quite wrap my mind around the fact that this was happening to me, but at the same time I didn't want it to end... ever. If he had stopped at that moment, I probably would have shot him.

He kissed his way over my breasts hovering briefly at my nipples, teasing them. In pleasant desperation I grabbed his hair, trying to hold his head to my breasts, but he continued his downward trek. I moaned in unexpected pleasure when he stuck his tongue in my belly button, and then continued downward.

When I felt his hot tongue slide into my womanhood and over that oh, so sensitive spot, that spring came undone again. It wasn't nearly as strong as the previous times but it was still enough to be scary wonderful. I gasped loudly and arched my body into him as the wave of sensation washed over me.

My body shuddered in pleasure as he continued to lave me with his tongue. I felt so beautiful; if this was what womanhood was like, I was all about it. I was still aware of what was coming and was still afraid of it, but if it ended up feeling like this, I would gladly go through it all again.

I kept shuddering even after he stopped licking me and slowly began kissing his way back up my body. As he made his way up to my breasts, my fear slowly started come back and I trembled a little, though I was still kind of off in lala land from what he had just done to me (not to mention what he was doing to me now). Andrew kissed his way over my nipples, up my neck, my ears, my cheeks, and my eyes.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded.

He kissed me deeply for a few moments as I melted again. I felt his weight sink slowly between my legs as he spread my thighs wide with his. I began trembling again when I felt the head of his thing butt up against my womanhood and spread my lips so wide they ached. It still felt like it couldn't possibly fit.

Andrew must have seen the fear and want in my eyes because he paused for a little while and said, "Don't be afraid Alison. Remember, I will be very gentle. Just relax your body, and surrender to the sensations, and let your body do whatever it wants to do."

He kissed me deeply and twined his tongue with mine. It was so wonderful that I wanted to just melt under him, but I knew that this was going to hurt, so I couldn't totally relax.

I felt him slowly begin to push against me and I panicked a little as it began to stretch me unbelievably wide. I broke the kiss and began to whimper again, rising higher and higher as he stretched me deeper and deeper. It didn't quite hurt this time, but it was extremely uncomfortable for a while; and again, the deeper it got, the scarier the feeling got. I was gripping his chest hard, biting my lip and pleading with my eyes for him to go slow.

He was wonderfully gentle and slow, and after a few minutes of biting my lip and whimpering I felt his pelvis press up against mine. He was all the way inside of me again, and I felt stretched beyond belief. It was incredible, and it hadn't really hurt.

As he held himself still inside me for a few moments I tried to slow down my breathing and relax. The fear I had felt was nothing more than a fading memory. He kissed me again and I greedily returned it, twining his tongue with mine. I wanted him. I wanted him badly.

When the discomfort had faded completely I again clamped down around his shaft. I could feel every vein, ridge and bump on his organ pressing hard against my insides and it was so hot that I was amazed that it didn't burn. I relaxed and clamped down around him again and he moaned loudly.

As I clamped down on him a third time he slowly pulled his thing out until just the tip was left inside me and just as slowly, he pushed it all the way back in. I gasped at the feeling of being stretched again, it was wooonderful. He paused for a moment and did it again and I completely melted under him. As he began squeezing in and out of me I started whimpering and gasping in pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his and he spread my legs even wider with his and managed to go in a little deeper.

"Rock your hips up to meet mine." He whispered. As I did so he started to hit that sensitive spot on the outside as well as the one on the inside.

The world dissolved around me as my body began to tingle and then caught on fire. Andrew plundered my body like this for ten minutes or so as he whispered to me how beautiful I was. My heart was sailing on the wings of angels as the spring coiled tighter and tighter.

All I was able to do was surrender to the moment as the feeling built and built with each gentle but powerful thrust. Soon it built so much that I knew that the coil was about to come undone again, but just then he slowed down a little and seemed to keep me there hovering right on the razors edge of explosion.

I lost all sense of the world around me. The universe condensed to just my body and what was being done to it, and it stayed that way for what seemed almost like forever. It was way too much, it wasn't nearly enough. The day after eternity, I felt the pleasure suddenly build out of control.

I thrashed around and grasped at the sheets looking for something to anchor me to the earth, and then the wave hit. I clenched up around him and screamed so hard that I cried as the universe exploded. I cried for how wonderful it felt and I cried for terror of the power of the feeling that had just washed me away.

Andrew took me for a few moments longer, until the feeling had passed and left me wrung out and quivering on the bed. When he finally stopped, he lay there for a long while, still on me and in me. He supported himself on his elbows and covered me with kisses, kissing away my tears, leaving me just a puddle of glowing, quivering, (and very happy) pudding on the sheets.

After a while he rolled off of me and lay on his side smiling warmly at me. He reached around behind himself and came back with a piece of apricot, which he gently rubbed over my nipples before feeding it to me. As I ate it he trailed kisses down my neck and breasts until he licked the juice off. I gasped in pleasure and then laughed as it began to tickle.

"I trust that you enjoyed yourself?" He said.

"Uh huh." I replied dreamily.

"That was known as the clasping position." He said. "It is the most intimate and loving of positions and is the most commonly used, especially amongst new lovers. There are many, many others, and we shall explore two more of them together after you have had a moment to rest and catch your breath. How are you feeling?"

"I feel like Jell-O." I giggled. "Nothing seems to want to work."

"That's a fairly common effect." He said "In fact, it's more or less the desired effect."

"I'm really sore too. I don't know if I'm going to be able to walk for a while." I complained.

"That too is a fairly common effect for your first few times." He said. "Don't worry about the soreness; it will pass within a day or two. I'm proud of you; you did very well. I think you will enjoy the rest of it."

Andrew turned over again and grabbed something from the bedside table and came back with two glasses of wine. I was desperately thirsty, so when he proffered one to me, I drank it greedily. Then I just laid there and glowed for a while. I could feel my body beginning to regain some semblance of control of its extremities, but at the time, I couldn't have cared less...

After a few minutes Andrew began to gently caress my arm, and then my thigh.

"This next part is called the Embrace of the Hawk." He said; "It's a less physically demanding, more relaxing position. If you are blessed with children this position is also useful for maintaining intimacy with your husband while you are with child."

Andrew began kissing me again. Then he rolled up close alongside me and then rolled me onto my side so that we were spooning. H kissed his way down my neck to my shoulder. I could feel his hand caressing my belly and then up to my chest. I was beginning to breathe heavy again. Andrew pulled my right leg back, and over his right leg so that I was leaning back against him. He spoke as his hands continued to roam everywhere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.