Rite of Passage - Cover

Rite of Passage

Copyright© 2006 by Frozen North

Chapter 6: Surrender of innocence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Surrender of innocence - Young girl comes of age and learns the secrets of womanhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First  

The room within was dark except for a few candles and a little moonlight. There was soft music playing and I could hear quiet voices. I took a frightened step inside and the door closed behind me. I spun around with a start to find Terry and Tanya behind me.

"Bring her." I heard Amber say from somewhere in the shadows. They took my wrists and gently led me forward. My eyes were beginning to adjust to the dark and I could see that I was in a room almost identical to the one that I had spent the day in. However, there was no couch, and where the coffee table would have stood was what appeared to be some sort of cushion. It was about two feet long or so, and one end was almost a foot taller than the other one. It appeared to be white with rose patterns on it.

They led me over to the cushion, which was almost directly in the moonbeam coming through the skylight. We stopped and they turned me so that it was behind me. The rest of the aunts stepped out from the shadows and approached me; their bright red robes appearing almost black in this dim light. While Terry and Tanya kept hold of my wrists, Amber stepped up to me and said; "Are you ready?"

"Do I have a choice?" I squeaked. My head was starting to swim from the wine.

She smiled at me pleasantly and said, "Not really."

For some reason this struck me as immensely funny and I giggled for a few seconds and said, "I guess I am then."

Terry and Tanya took the front of the veil in their hands and carefully flipped it over my head. Amber took my face in her hands then and kissed me deeply on the lips, then she walked around behind me and gently began rubbing my shoulders. The rest of the aunts each stepped in, in turn and gave me a similar kiss. I was confused. I must admit, I was expecting a guy.

They began to slowly and gently caress my arms and my belly, then my legs. As they were doing so, Amber must have noticed my confusion. She whispered in my ear, "Relax your body girl, no harm can come to you tonight. Though the transition may be painful, it is not always so. Even when it is, the discomfort is usually minor and brief. But no harm can come to you tonight."

The first time one of them touched my boobs I nearly jumped out of my skin! "Relax Alison." Amber continued. "We are here to help you; to guide you through this experience. This is also how we guarantee that the Rite has indeed been performed and completed. Just relax your body and open yourself up to the sensations coursing through it."

They began to caress my boobs, and occasionally would cross over my mound as they went from my belly to my legs and back and I flinched a tiny bit every time they did so. They caressed my buttocks and my back. They were caressing nearly everywhere. Occasionally one of them would kiss me on my belly, my face, or my legs. I must have been beginning to relax, because the first time Bethany took my nipple in her mouth, I gasped, but I didn't jump. Then she very gently sucked on it and my gasp turned into a moan. That felt good.

"Soon," whispered Amber, "your body will begin to tingle gently and you will begin to feel warm. As the warmth increases the tingle will slowly become more intense, especially in your lips and your breasts, but most especially in your nipples."

Almost as she was saying it, it started happening. I started to get really warm and the tingle got very strong in my nipples and I couldn't help but moan. Then I started to feel a tingle between my legs.

They leaned me back slightly and Amber supported my weight. Mariah and Tammy each took hold of one of my calves and spread my legs apart a little.

"The tingle will grow, and soon you will feel it between your legs, in your most secret place." She said. "You may begin to feel yourself become wet there. Don't be alarmed. It's perfectly normal, it's supposed to. You body is simply preparing itself for what's going to happen."

Mariah and Tammy were kissing their way up my legs and Mariah reached the top first. She planted a kiss right on the bottom of my mound and I tensed up a little.

"Relax child." Amber whispered "Nothing will happen here tonight that is not supposed to happen. Every woman that you have ever met has gone through this same Rite."

Tammy kissed me deeply and gently in the same spot, and it felt... intriguing. Intriguing but a little scary. Amber stepped back from me and I was slowly lowered backwards onto the cushion. They laid me with my butt just barely hanging off the edge of the high end. The low end came to just the base of my neck; so that my head hung straight back over the end of it without touching the floor.

They came down onto their hands and knees and continued caressing and kissing me. Terry and Tanya were still holding my arms straight out to my sides; though now, because of the cushion, they had my arms pulled back a little, until my elbows touched the floor. I was shocked at the feeling of exposure and insecurity when I realized that this pushed my boobs out, offering my chest up to them.

A sudden panic came over me and I started to cry.

"You're trembling dear;" whispered Amber, who was lying now at my head, "what's wrong?"

"I'm afraid." I cried; "And I don't know what to do. You told me what was going to happen to me, some of it anyway. But you didn't tell me what I'm supposed to do or how to do it."

She kissed me deeply on the mouth for a couple of minutes. As she was doing so, Mariah and Tammy slowly eased my legs apart and spread them fairly wide. I gasped under Ambers' kiss when I felt a hand slide over my mound and down between my legs. It caressed me there for a moment or two and then I felt pressure from the middle finger and the finger slid between my lower lips, and I realized that I was very wet down there. I blushed harder than I had ever done in my life. I wanted to just curl up and die. Amber smiled serenely at me and whispered in my ear again.

"Don't be afraid. You cannot fail. Most of the details have been hidden from you your whole life. No one expects you to know anything, and all you have to do is relax and surrender yourself to the feelings. You cannot give pleasure until you know how to receive it. That is part of what you are here to learn; how to receive pleasure. Giving will come a little later." And she kissed me again.

Bethany and Laura were caressing my body and occasionally kissing my breasts. Mariah and Tammy were kissing my inner thighs. Mariah worked her way up my thigh and then kissed me very softly and gently on my lower lips. I moaned softly and she did it again, a little longer this time. She did it two or three more times and I moaned each time. I gasped slightly when, after the last one, I felt her tongue suddenly slide between my lips and find a spot down there that was frighteningly sensitive. I desperately wanted her to do it again and she did. I gasped again but not from shock this time. She continued licking me there, slowly and gently, for a minute or so. Tammy worked her way up my other thigh and Mariah worked her way back down hers as Tammy took her place. Tammy started kissing and licking me there. She licked up and down my girlhood. Oh, My God, it felt soooooooooo goooooooooood! She stuck her tongue a little ways inside me and I closed my eyes and moaned; it felt so unreal. She came to the top again and found that most sensitive spot and ran her tongue over and around it for a while as the tingle there became almost unbearable. She looped her arms under my legs and grabbed my waist.

When I felt her lips wrap around that sensitive button and she gently began to suck on it; it felt as if I had suddenly lit on fire, but in an unbelievably pleasant way. I began to breathe heavy and writhe in their grasp. I had no control over my body; the sensations flooding through it overrode all mind function, conscious or otherwise. My hips began to buck and shake uncontrollably, under the ministrations of Tammys' mouth.

There was a spring coiling somewhere inside of me and I didn't know how long it could keep coiling; or what would happen when it got as tight as it could go. I only knew that the feeling was SCAREY intense, and getting stronger by the second. I was beginning to hyperventilate. My moans became higher and higher in pitch as the feeling grew.

Amber kissed me again and whispered in my ear, "Surrender to the feeling building within you, do not fear it. Step into the abyss, and let go. We will be here to catch you when you fall."

I opened my eyes and looked up at the full moon shining through the skylight and surrendered to the sensation. I stepped into the abyss, and fell. The spring that had been tightening inside me suddenly came all kinds of undone! The wave of sensation that washed over me was MANY times stronger. Instead of stepping into a river of sensation, I had stepped in front of a tidal wave and I screamed in both pleasure and fear as it overwhelmed me and carried me away. My eyes rolled up into my head and my toes curled so hard they ached. My already arched body went completely rigid, and stayed that way for probably three or four minutes while Tammy continued to take me with her mouth making the tidal wave go on and on, while my breath came in shallow, strangled gasps.

Tammy finally stopped and the feeling slowly faded away, leaving me a puddle of quivering Jell-O. Absolutely no part of my body worked. I couldn't move my arms or legs. I couldn't roll my head to the side. I couldn't even think!

I just lay there for a while quivering and trying to remember how to breathe. I could feel their hands still caressing me, and their lips kissing me. It still felt so good that I would have moaned if I had been able to.

Amber kissed me again and whispered, "That was but a taste of what is to come. Now it is time for the girl to pass away, and for a woman to be born within her. Your passing will feel much like what you just experienced, but much, much more intense."

I thought, "Theresmore?!"

I felt Laura and Bethany slowly shift to my legs and help hold them open. As they were doing so, Tanya and Terry kissed their way down my arms to my boobs, keeping my arms pinned.

Amber whispered in my ear, "And so, it begins."

I felt a pair of hands, close in on my inner thighs, followed by a pair of lips kissing my girlhood. Bits and pieces of my brain were beginning to revive, and one of those bits noticed a computing error and rechecked the headcount. I was now being kissed by eight pairs of lips. HE was here.

I gulped.

I felt him run his tongue up between my lower lips and run up and down the length of them. He took each of them into his mouth and sucked on them gently. The feeling was unreal.

Amber whispered, "This is how the girl perishes; upon the end of a mans spear, after he has pierced her with it many times. He will shed her virgins' blood with it and she shall perish from the wound. A woman shall be reborn within her and dwell within her ever after."

With that, she sat up, picked my head up and knelt under it, putting my head on her lap. I looked down between my legs and saw one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen smiling back at me. He appeared to be in his mid twenties. He had wavy, shoulder length blond hair, the bluest eyes I'd ever heard of, and a smile that made my heart melt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.