Rite of Passage - Cover

Rite of Passage

Copyright© 2006 by Frozen North

Chapter 5: Naked in the temple

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Naked in the temple - Young girl comes of age and learns the secrets of womanhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First  

The high priestess was standing behind the altar again, though now she was standing in a bright shaft of moonlight. She looked positively ethereal. A little to my left stood Angela, naked as a jaybird and looking even more freaked out than me. To my right was Jill, also naked and looking petrified. All three of us were trying to cover ourselves, and we all had about the same amount of success... zip!

About that time, I noticed that the four of us were not alone in here and my freak out factor went up a notch or TEN! In addition to the High Priestess there were four other priestesses and about twenty acolytes. What really freaked me out though was that there was a MAN in a Priests robe standing a few paces behind the High Priestess.

When the prayer began, I knew that it was time for me to start forward. I was supposed to try to time it so that I arrived at the altar just as the acolytes finished praying. I walked down the isle trying desperately to cover myself, but to no avail. I simply couldn't cover everything. I was still naked and I only had two hands to work with and at least three major parts to cover. I looked left and right and noticed that Jill and Angela were also moving forward, and having about the same luck trying to be modest.

We arrived at what seemed to be the right time (I got the feeling that they would have kept praying until we arrived), and three priestesses came over and led us up onto the dais to the front of the altar. The High Priestess looked at us with very intent eyes.

"It is written;" she said. "The Mother and Father do not allow innocents into their service. Those who would advance from youth into adulthood and serve must lay down that innocence that they may be born again into maturity. I see the form of women before me, yet I do not see the knowledge of womanhood within your eyes. Why then do you come before me?"

The three of us (still trying to cover) kind of mumbled together; "To show the mother that I am physically ready. I come that I may lay down my innocence and be made woman (boy did that suddenly take on a whole new meaning)."

The High Priestess slowly walked up to me, took my hands and gently lifted them away from my breasts and groin. She smiled a very understanding and motherly smile and said; "It is innocence such as this which you must lay down. Be neither shamed nor afraid child. What will happen tonight is meant to be a mystery and a wonder, do not hide yourself from it."

With this, she turned and nodded to two of the priestesses, who came around the altar and took my hands. They led me to the end of the altar and turned me around. The High Priestess turned to one of the acolytes, who handed her a large silver goblet. She came to me and carefully handed it to me saying; "Drink now of the fruit of the Goddess."

I put the cup to my lips and drank. It was very sweet, and very strong. I knew I was supposed to finish it but it was a little bit of a challenge. Not only was the drink REALLY strong, the goblet was quite large. By the time I finished it I was beginning to feel a little light-headed.

The two priestesses then slowly bent me backward over the altar and laid me down on it so that my bottom was just on the edge, and held my arms out. The other two priestesses came around to my feet and gently spread my legs a little. I thought; "Merciful Mother! Here it comes; right here in front of all these people!"

The High Priestess looked at me again in a very knowing and motherly way and said; "Alison, the Mother calls you now to lay down your innocence and step through the doorway into womanhood that you may serve her and be welcomed as an equal into the greater world. Will you accept Her hand?"

Again my young mind thought; "Oh God! This is it!" I cringed a little and bit my lip and squeaked; "Yes."

Another acolyte came up to her with a small flask, which she took and opened. She poured a small amount onto my hair, each of my boobs and my mound.

She said; "I anoint you with the water of virginity. Untouched; as you are untouched."

The four priestesses each took a small vial from other acolytes and applied tiny amounts of the contents to my wrists and ankles. "I anoint you with perfumes that the waiting woman may be awakened." The High Priestess continued.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.