Rite of Passage - Cover

Rite of Passage

Copyright© 2006 by Frozen North

Chapter 10: Consecration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Consecration - Young girl comes of age and learns the secrets of womanhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First  

There were no lights or candles lit within the sanctuary yet there was light. False dawn filtered faintly down from the great skylight above the altar and gave me just enough light to see that far. My aunts formed themselves up around me in the same manner as when we had left this chamber together almost twenty hours ago.

To my left, Angela and her aunts were taking their places. To my right, Jill and her aunts stood ready. I could hear the priestesses and acolytes singing somewhere off in the darkness beyond the altar but I couldn't see any of them. The High Priestess stood just in front of the altar and even in this near darkness she seemed almost to glow. Behind her, on the far side of the altar stood three priestesses, and three more just in the shadows behind them.

Mariah and Tanya turned to me; each took one of my arms in their hands and held them out to my sides. At that moment, as if on cue, everyone started forward at a measured pace. As our aisles drew closer together I could see that Jill and Angela were walking about as wobbly and bowlegged as I was; Jill's aunts seeming almost to have to support her. I did my best to act normal, serene and mature about being here like this, but I still couldn't help blushing to my toes. My glow probably lit the way for us. I wondered how Jill and Angela were coping with it all.

Before the High Priestess were three small cushions, and it is to these which the three of us were led by our aunts and made to kneel. Stealing nervous glances to my left and right I could see that Angela looked about how I felt. Jill, on the other hand, looked as if she had spent most of the night crying. Her eyes were red and puffy and had what I can only describe as a haunted look to them. It hadn't been my imagination; her aunts were supporting her to some degree. As she kneeled down on the cushion she appeared to still be in a great deal of discomfort.

A moment after we kneeled down the hymn stopped and the sanctuary fell silent. I honestly hadn't realized how beautiful it had sounded until just that moment. Amber took a step to the left, as did the other two aunt matrons and the High Priestess looked at each of us intently for a moment.

"A few hours ago you came before this altar as children," she said; "children who wore the form of women. Lie was given to that form by the innocence in your eyes, and you were sent forth from here to lay down that innocence and step across the threshold and become woman. Why then are you brought back before me?"

In unison we answered; "To show the mother that I have become. Through sacrifice and instruction I have set aside childhood and childish things. Through the guidance of elders I have stepped across the threshold and become. I come before you to ask The Mother that I be allowed now, to take my place within the greater world which has been revealed to me."

"And so you shall." She replied.

The High Priestess came before Jill and said; "Who witnesses for Jillian Amona Anderson?" Jill's aunt matron; a rather severe looking woman, answered in a clear voice; "We, her aunts witness for Jillian. Through our guidance and instruction she has undergone the Rite of Passage and stepped across the threshold into womanhood."

At that, a deep, mans voice came from close by in the shadows and said; "I also witness for Jillian."

In the slowly growing light I could see that the three priestesses standing just off in the shadows were actually three priests; and the one who had spoken now stepped forward into the circle of light around the altar. He was fairly tall, about six feet with black hair and appeared to be in his early forties. He continued; "By my hand and through my instruction she has laid down her innocence and stepped across the threshold and become woman."

"Is there proof upon the cloth that the Rite of Passage has been completed?" Asked the High Priestess.

"There is;" The aunt matron replied. With that she reached into her robe and withdrew a small folded cloth and handed it to the High Priestess. I could tell that the cloth had once been white, but as the high priestess unfolded and examined it I could see that it was now almost completely stained with blood.

The High Priestess examined the cloth for a moment and gave Jill a look of profound sympathy. She turned and stepped to the altar, laying the cloth across one end of it. Turning back to Jill she said; "The Mother concurs. Jillian has indeed completed her Rite and crossed the threshold."

Turning, she stepped over to me. "Who witnesses for Alison Jane Murrow?" She asked.

Amber gave me a quick smile and responded; "We, her aunts witness for Alison. Through our guidance and instruction she has undergone the Rite of Passage and stepped across the threshold into womanhood."

From the shadows a familiar voice said; "I also witness for Alison;" and Father Andrew stepped into the light. "By my hand and through my instruction she has laid down her innocence and stepped across the threshold and become woman."

Turning to Amber, the High Priestess asked; "Is there proof upon the cloth that the Rite of Passage has been completed?"

Amber answered; "There is." Reaching into her robe, she produced the small folded cloth which my mother had given to me. She handed it to the High Priestess who unfolded and examined it. She seemed to approve of what she saw there because she smiled and nodded at me, then turned, stepped to the altar and draped the cloth across the center. Turning back to me she said; "The mother concurs, Alison has indeed completed her Rite of Passage and crossed the threshold."

She turned again and stepped to Angela's line. "Who witnesses for Angela Marie Scott?" She asked.

Angela's aunt matron answered; "We, her aunts witness for Angela. Through our guidance and instruction she has undergone the Rite of Passage and stepped across the threshold into womanhood."

Again from the shadows came another male voice saying; "I also witness for Angela." Into the light stepped the priest who I had seen the last time I'd been here. He was a relatively unimposing looking man who appeared to be somewhere in his thirties with mouse brown hair and thin framed glasses. While he may not have been the most handsome of the three, he had a look about him that was quite warm and disarming. If it hadn't been for what I'd been told about 'endowment' I would have almost preferred to have had him last night instead of Father Andrew.

He continued; "By my hand and through my instruction she has laid down her innocence and stepped across the threshold and become woman."

The High Priestess smiled down at Angela and spoke warmly; "And I also witness for Angela. Upon this very altar she did lay down her innocence and the altar bears its own witness that she has indeed stepped across the threshold into womanhood."

"Angela;" She continued. "Your desire do enter into The Mother's service came to you while you were a child; having no knowledge of the world of womanhood. The Mother calls many to her service; few have the courage to answer. Yet more than mere courage is required. You must sacrifice all else. You must exist solely for Her purpose. There can be no other considerations. If there is even one thing in this world which you would rather do, then the priestesshood is not for you. Do not be afraid to decline the call if you are not absolutely sure you have it within you to serve. So I give you this one last chance Angela, to change your mind and turn aside from this path."

"Angela Marie Scott; knowing now what you may be giving up, or what you may even be called upon to do; will you walk the path that the mother has revealed to you or turn aside. Understand that this is your very last chance to turn aside and walk a different path."

Angela looked back up at her with an almost far away smile on her face and said; "Excellency, I have heard The Mother's call. I hear it still. My heart is ready and my feet are firmly set upon the path. I could no more change that than I could change the season. I stand ready to answer Her call."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.