Natalie's Brutal Brother Fucking - Cover

Natalie's Brutal Brother Fucking

Copyright© 2006 by Lancer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sexy blonde teenaged slut gets a hard raping from older brother and one of his reject freak friends. It's about betrayal, it's sad slut and pure rape core.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Violence  

Anthony was sitting at the kitchen table, slobbering into his fat lump of cereal and milk. He was satisfied after jacking off about his beautiful younger sister Natalie, fantasizing about jamming his fat rock fist painfully into her tight young twat while she cried and begged him to stop. He smiled as he rethought the experience, food drooling out of his dopy mouth. It was 9:30 in the morning, Anthony had been up for a few hours to tune his car, but all he could think about was his tantalizing sister. He stroked his cock through his pants as it hardened at the thought of her.

Natalie is a lazy bitch. She never walks home from school and always checks lifts from her parents or someone else. It wasn't until 9:30 that she woke up, half asleep and slowly fumbled her way to the kitchen. Even after a long sleep her golden blonde hair still retained its straightness, sliding smoothly down to the top of her back.

She yawned as she entered the kitchen and saw her brother, eyeing her quite intensely. The slutty little whore knew she had this effect on guys, being able to fixate them for short periods of time. She'd intentionally tried it on her brother just for laughs although she didn't think that he was really into her, he was just playing along, I mean how could he? That's her brother! She'd blow the thought aside whenever it hit her.

As she walked in she giggled at him when she eyed him back, he didn't smile and looked back at her intensely still, Natalie looked away, shook her head and headed to the fridge. She was still in her summer night clothes, being too lazy to get changed before breakfast. But it grabbed Anthony's attention like an electromagnet. All she had on was her cute little pink panties, wrapped tight around her body, and a loose cutoff white T.

It was a slight cutoff to just below her belly button on her flat firm belly. Wearing such a minimum her beautiful body and tanned complexion shone, even if she did just wake up. Her long bare legs were the perfect tan, a touch of colour but not dark Latino crisp. The small showing of her sexy tummy was the same shade, and as she walked the t shirt bounced up to reveal some of her belly button. Because it was her bedclothes she wore no bra underneath, the sculpture of her beautiful breasts could be seen pushing through her chest. They weren't overly big to be the absolute focus, but they were ample enough and most importantly they were shaped and firm perfectly. Her ripe cherry nipples poked through her t shirt. All of this made Anthony's cock burn.

Natalie liked to tease, even if it did make her feel a little whorish and even if it was her own brother, she just likes having fun. She also knew that she wouldn't give herself up easily, and that's all that mattered to her. She opened the fridge door, looked down and bent while keeping her legs together to get the cream dip in the lowest corner of the fridge.

She was well aware that her brother was watching her, and silently laughed to herself. Anthony sat staring, holding his spoon in midair as he saw his sister again enrage him, her t shirt rode up her back, exposing her smooth skin and tight pink panties, the perfect contrast to her tanned legs. Her golden strands scraped across her neck as she gracefully rose up again.

She turned around and smiled at him before strutting over towards the table, she placed the dip down while still standing, opened the lid, scooped her finger inside before sucking on it, all the while she was looking at him and naughtily smiling. She held her finger between her teeth while she giggled at him. She knew he couldn't take his eyes off her. She swirled round and began to walk back to the fridge, still with that mischievous little smile. Anthony however, began to enrage.

Natalie is real and so is Anthony, this guy is really her brother. She is so incredibly hot, but he is one of the ugliest fuckers on the planet, for real! She's 17 and he's 20, but he really looks like he is 30- something. He's big and tall and overweight, smokes like a hog, a very ugly face and greasy curly black hair. He is also dumber than his sister, which is quite difficult. He could in fact be called near mongo retardation. You'd be forgiven to think he has down- syndrome. By all accounts this slob is a loser, the complete opposite to his sister who is a 'cool' girl.

That's all Natalie did to him was tease, he knew she was teasing, he knew he could never get her because he was her brother and even if he wasn't, she'd probably treat him even worse! For most of his life he had seen this beautiful girl grow up with him, so close, but yet he could do nothing. He was a stupid fucker but he knew she was also playing on his retardness and he hated it! His downer brain thought quickly as he watched her sexily prance back to the fridge, his fat cock growing as his rage grew... BANG! He clicked.

Natalie jumped in shock and looked behind. Anthony had smashed his ceramic bowl on the table, he still sat seated but he was holding his spoon up, squeezing it like a toy while staring at her with the most intense look. The dumb bitch had never seen anything like that before, she was now worried. She quickly moved over to the other side of the table, not wanting to get too close "What's wrong Anthony?" she said in a sweet, worried voice.

She'd hoped her little games hadn't caused this, she didn't want to think of the consequences if her own brother really had the hots for her, and what would mommy and daddy think if they find out about her behaviour? That look in his eyes made her scared, and it was a look aimed only at her. She could see him twitching.

Natalie loved her brother. They were after all only siblings, even if they didn't seem that close. Being that he was the unpredictable loser sort she was scared seeing him like this, both for herself and for him. She moved around the table now in a much more gentle and serious manner, her brother still didn't take his large black eyes off her.

She swallowed nervously as she approached him, she placed her soft delicate hand on his shoulder, "What's wrong Anthony?" she didn't want to bring up the fact that she was deliberately trying to tease her brother's cock out of his pants, just too embarrassing. Anthony jumped up in an explosive start "Ahh!" Natalie let out a high pitched reflex yelp and began backing away as her brother slowly advanced upon her, holding that spoon like a threatening weapon... and that look of lust!

Now the seventeen year old hot slut was scared, scared of her own brother. She backed away in fear, she knew he wasn't playing because she knew her own brother. She'd never experienced anything like this before. She saw anger and hatred in his face which was reddening up as he slowly and silently advanced forward. He never said much, but if he was only playing then he would have said something. "Anthony... Anthony I'm sorry ok... W-what are you doing? Calm down ok? We'll just talk about this."

Natalie was a brave girl - in most situations. She stopped retreating and instead moved forward slowly towards her brother. Her breathing was heavy and uncertain. She slowly reached out and touched his arm, "Just calm down ok... I'm sorry. Just tell me what's wrong."

Thinking it would help she moved even closer to wrap her arms into a soothing hug. She brought her own body against him, and thought she could feel him calming down until she brought herself close enough that she could feel the protrusion of his steel 9" cock against her tummy cutoff. She gasped in disbelief and looked up at his face apprehensively, mouth half open. That looked hadn't changed off his face. She knew it was danger time.

Anthony's hunger for his sister was not relapsed by her showing her sweet and loving side, in fact it was enhanced not to mention the fact that her toned belly was scraping against his cock. Realizing the danger Natalie tried to back away quickly but was fast running out of ground as she approached the wall. "Anthony! Look Anthony I'm sorry ok! What are you doing?! Just back off ok? Don't be so retarded!"

SLAP! A massive greasy paw swiped her pretty face and she fell immediately, huddled against the wall. Tears of pain and shock began streaming which she couldn't help. Her face stung and her head was spinning, a beautiful red slap mark appeared. She prided herself on being a girl that rarely cried. She looked up through her teary vision at her towering brother "You fucking idiot! Wait 'til I tell mom and dad. I'm gonna ring them on their holiday right now!" Anthony walked even closer and proceeded to unzip his pants, his face showed no smile... nothing, only the look of mongo lust in his eyes. "No! No! This isn't funny you dickhead! Fuck off!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Anthony let out a barrage of furious kicks and punches at his defenseless beautiful younger sister. She was left in a sobbing and bruised heap crouched against the wall, still in those sexy little bed clothes of hers. "Sob, sob, sob.' No don't Anthony... 'sob' Please... I'll... I'll never do it again. Please... you're my brother... Don't... I'm your little sister, you're supposed to protect me..." She huddled into a ball while she choked it out, too afraid to look at her brother.

This was one of Anthony's ultimate fantasies, he finally had his little sister pleading — and crying — and bruised and punished. He looked down at her, shaking and whimpering, too afraid to even look back at him. He couldn't help but notice her cutoff riding higher up her back, and her fully exposed slender teenage legs and her beautiful breast bulging out of her t shirt. But watching his little sister as a wreck and knowing that he had caused it finally grabbed onto his retarded brain. He wanted her so bad, but knew it just never could. Everything just worked so much against him.

Anthony regained some composure and let his hand down to his terrified younger sister, she gave him a quick glance through sad eyes, checking to see if the storm had passed before accepting and grabbing his fat squishy hand and be hoisted up. She rushed and gave him a tight hug while trying to regain composure against his fat mammoth body, all the while sniffling. Anthony held and hugged her back. "I'm sorry Natalie, I dunno what came over me, but I'll never do it again. I promise." He had a deep and dopey voice.

Natalie had never even been intentionally punched by her brother before, and she had just been brutally beaten like a punished slut, it hurt her more that Anthony had done it rather than just the injuries. But she wasn't angry at him, she knew her brother had it hard, she felt like she was the older sister sometimes and understood how he just snapped.

"I won't tell mom and dad... and I'm sorry..." the sexy slut felt ashamed and hurriedly broke away back into her room.

Anthony had thoroughly enjoyed that morning however, even though he was far from bringing himself to truly grasp what he wanted, he would be sure to pay even more attention to his beautiful young sister.


It was school holiday time for Natalie, and for her brother Anthony, everyday was a holiday. Their parents had gone off on their own little vacation for a week, knowing that their two children could look after themselves. It had been a couple of days since the incident occurred, Natalie's once bright and boisterous character had simmered down to become a quiet and sensible young lady when around her ape retard brother.

She had also spent most of those days away with her friends to keep away from her brother for the time being. Anthony however had other ideas on the situation, he held the feeling of how he could make that pretty little slut beg and cry on command, he masturbated over the thought of it over and over again. For years he'd tried to keep himself from his beautiful sister but surely his control was fading.

"Hey man, I dunno what to do. My sis is so hot. I just wanna fuck her so bad! It's driving me insane! You'd know it if you saw her! You need to help me!" Anthony with all of his time at home and his social inadequacies had been able to build up a dependable bank of internet chat friends of similar standing. He had been bragging about his problems and dilemma about Natalie for a while now. Knowing it was the real deal, his 'friends' became a little more intrigued in this seventeen year old blonde bombshell.

"You guys wanna see for yourself? Why don't I just invite all you over and check her out." "Done!"

Natalie was still ok being around her brother, but she was careful not to play the tease again or do anything else remotely stupid. Anthony made sure it was the night when she wasn't going out, and if she decided last minute, he wouldn't let her! "Nat I'm having some friends over tonight, get dinner ready early then."

"Umm... you're having friends over?" a slight smile broke out between her pouty lips almost mockingly. "In that case I might as well go out then after I get dinner ready."

"No! You're not going out!" Anthony snapped at his young sister, his great plans could not go to waste. He wanted his 'friends' to see what a loser like him had and that they didn't. Natalie was taken back by the sudden outburst, his look resembled that of the incident as his pupils dilated in excitement.

"W... why not? If you're having friends over there's nothing for me to do..." She spoke softly, a little fearful.

"You've been going out too much lately. I'm supposed to look after you like you said." A wicked little grin broke out between his teeth "You can stay in your room and do whatever you want then... but you're not going out." The retard said it slowly and loathsomely in his deep voice. He didn't have to shout it. She was already quite scared.

"Ok, I won't go out. I'll go get dinner ready." The sexy young slut hurried herself away to the kitchen.

It was 7:30 when the doorbell rung. Both were just sitting down in the lounge room watching TV after dinner. Natalie looked at her brother, expecting him to get up at get the door. He looked back blankly. "What? It's your friend, you go get the door." She had more attitude than was healthy for her.

"Go get the door now!"

"Ok, ok." Anthony was pleased with her teenage presentation — her rich blonde hair was out long and straight as usual, she wore a blue cutoff t shirt, again only to just below the belly button showing a small but tempting display of her skin, and a plain white cotton skirt which was quite loose and wasn't overly short because she was staying home, about 3" above knee length, just cradling the smooth perfection of her legs. She also had cute little crystal earrings on to make herself look like a pretty little slut.

She reached the door, trying to display a nice smile. "Hi." She spoke sweetly but was quite shocked to see a Latino guy, in his twenties wearing a beaten tank top, tattoos and earrings. "Are... are you one of Anthony's friends?" She could feel him eyeing her young self up and down and he made no effort to hide it even wetting his mouth and licking his lips, she blushed uncomfortably and turned to the side.

"Yes, I am." He smirked.

"Come in then." She had no idea her bro made friends like these, if he even had any! The guy was sat down in the lounge room near Anthony, gleeful smiles were exchanged. The bell rang again, Natalie was signalled to go and get it. She could feel that guy staring her down hard as she got up towards the door. This time as she approached the door she had no nice little smile.

"Hi." She managed to smirk out as a tall, skinny geek was revealed. He had huge fishbowl glasses and was wearing a shirt and tie. His ears were like small wings and he had a curled and snouted nose. His beady little eyes behind the glasses were absorbing the sexy data like a super computer. He sniffled and slobbered at the doorway at the sight of Natalie for a few seconds.

She sighed and led him into where her brother was waiting. Natalie had to get the doorbell 4 more times in the next half hour, it was all Anthony's plan for them to be pleasantly surprised and greeted by his beautiful little sister. He was very pleased with himself each time a new buddy walked in and he saw the look of amazement on their face.

Natalie thought it was turning into a very bad freak show, an amassment of geeks and rejects. She was also quite nervous, some of these guys were real bad looking and even in their 30s! ALL of them had almost sprogged just at the sight of her, and she knew it as well.

Natalie was trying to be polite by having her presence around. Although she wasn't sitting with them, she would walk by the room and not seem shy. Each time she walked by however, all of them would just stop talking and stare at her, she could only try to let a weak smile back. Finally she had enough of these freaks as she walked back from the kitchen bringing drinks and snacks on Anthony's request, only to be stared at by 7 pairs of intense eyes and sickly smiles.

"You guys are so gay! Stop fuckin' staring at me! You guys should go and find your own girlfriends!" She looked angrily at her brother "What the fuck is wrong with you Anthony?! How can you be friends with these guys!" The sexy slut stormed off into her room and banged the door. She was feeling pretty pissed, but now felt a little worried. What if Anthony comes storming in and? She did make a fool of him out of all of those guys.

And all of these guys were in her house! Some of these looked like dangerous felons! Not to mention the fact that they looked at her like a fresh piece of meat, even the nerds did! She just wanted mom and dad home right now and hoped Anthony didn't leave her alone with these guys!

The pretty little bitch cooled off after a few minutes, she sat down at her desk feeling trapped in her own room. She put on some of her little pop music and took out a girly mag to read while drumming her fingers on the desk in boredom. She let out a long sigh. "Fuckin' losers."

Anthony never expected the night to go very far, he just wanted his buds to see what he meant and that was about all he thought he could do. He could see his friends lusting after her just like him. But now that Natalie had stormed off into her room pissed off, she wouldn't be coming out again and probably wouldn't be nice to any of them again. His body however was getting continually agitated, that evening the discussion was all on his perk little sister.

He was feeling on top of the world, they were all held in awe of the seventeen year old beauty. "You guys know what I mean now. What can I do? I mean I can't do anything... I could never fuck her. But I tell you what, that fuckin' little bitch deserves it. I only wish she could get it bad."

"Don't we all wish that? Your sis is making me crazy! Got damn! I'd just love to smack that pretty little face right off!"

"Man... she ain't comin' out again. I dunno what we can do now."

"Is the girl a virgin? Her cherry would be so sweet."

"I dunno, I hope so. But she's got a boyfriend. I tell ya what, she better be! Her cherry should belong to me! That fucking boyfriend cunt, man I hate that little muthafucka. I just wanna rip that fucka's balls off!"

"You're sister's a little slut man. She deserves heavy shit. When I saw her at the door... wow! I just wanted to hit her right there! Fuckin' little bitch!"

"Yeah well, what can we do? That little slut's right in front of me and I can't do shit! And that boyfriend of hers, I just wanna get his balls and run 'em through a meat grinder and feed it to the slut!"

"You know, your parents aren't home, and we're all here."

Ricardo was the crazy Latino. He'd been in prison for some violent crimes. He had cruel facial features coupled with some menacing tattoos over his skinny arms and that wife-beater look. His black Latino cock had been hard before he stepped into the door, it got so hard even just reading about her over the internet. Now he saw what he could get, it was a deathly struggle just to not explode. He fidgeted in his seat constantly, his cock causing considerable discomfort. "Antho, bathroom man."

"Yeah just over there." Ricardo got up with other things on his mind then pissing. He left the horny chattering group seeking out his fresh prey, he would show them how to deal with their problems.

He could see the light coming out from the edges of the door and the slight thump of the pop music, it was the perfect little lure to the treasure. KNOCK! KNOCK! "Can I come in Natalie?"

"Ummm... No! Whoever you are go away!" Ricardo smirked behind the door, and opened it slowly. "Wha?! Get out of my room! Fuck off!" Natalie was visibly startled as she saw the dangerous looking man impose on her doorway.

"Shhh... baby, I just wanna talk ok? I'm Ricardo you should really get to know me."

"What?! Don't call me baby you dickhead! And I don't want to know you, you fag!" She was now getting a little worried, she had never come across someone reach out to her like that. The panic was obvious on her pretty little face. "Ok, ok, just calm down. I'm not going to do anything. Ok." He stood smiling at her, she was becoming very unsettled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.