Another Taste of Heaven - Cover

Another Taste of Heaven

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2000, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Erotica Sex Story: When traveling to a new job, Don picks up a young hitchhiker, and is surprised to see what he thought is a young boy is actually a young girl. The weather has a large part to play in this eventual adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Interracial   .

I have been traveling for three hours. My goal is to reach the motel in Sharpsville by night fall; stop for a needed meal; then a relaxing sleep. Then up early in the morning and continue on to Abbotsville, arriving with in plenty of time for a three-thirty job interview. I am a computer analyst and work by contract, this particular one is for six months if they agree. This contract is for longer than usual; however, from the description of the work involved, namely updating a complete plant, more than justifies the length of the contract. The other point in traveling this distance, the money is excellent. Sharpsville is thirty-six miles ahead, which will put me at the motel at four-thirty; plenty of time to relax and mentally prepare for tomorrow. There is a nip in the air and a few flakes of snow are starting to fall. October in the mountains is beautiful. The leaves have changed colors making everything picturesque.

My name is Don Parsons, fifty one, currently living alone. My wife was a victim to breast cancer twelve years ago. My job is my life. My career has been very satisfying as well as lucrative. There have been a few affairs the last one nearly two years ago. Being single allows me to entertain job offers such as this one.

Up ahead, I notice someone standing by the road. It is a pitiful sight; even at this distance I can make out the body shaking, shivering. Stopping, the least I can do is give the hitchhiker a lift to Sharpsville and feel good about myself. Stopping, the lad picks up his knapsack and comes running toward the car.

"Thanks for stopping, Sir."

However, the lad has a female voice. I look seeing an attractive ebony face peeking from under her hood. She is a young girl, early teens is my guess, what the hell is she doing hitchhiking in this weather, actually why is she doing hitchhiking period. Putting her belongings in the back seat, she climbs in beside me.

"Where are you going, sir?"

"Just to the next town; then on to Abbotsville in the morning to attend a very important meeting."

I don't know why I told her that as I was only planning to take her to Sharpsville.

"It is getting cold. I left my heavier clothes at home."

"Where is home?"

"Duncan, about 300 miles from here, I am going to Abbotsville to visit my Dad."

"And you are hitchhiking in this weather?"

"Actually mom gave me the bus fair, but I thought I could use the money for other things."

"Do you realize the chances you are taking? There are a lot of wackos on the roads."

In the conversation, she introduces herself as Cindy Ryan, her parents have been divorced for over a year, and she usually visits her dad four times a year, enjoying the time with him because he spoils her with new clothing and gifts. She recently turned fourteen; actually her dad is planning on taking her on a belated birthday dinner. As the heat penetrates, she drops her hood exposing of her face. Cindy is very attractive; there has always been a soft spot in my heart for dark complexions. Her lips are full, and her eyes are shining. Our conversation hit is general in nature, about the weather, her favourite colors, and her school life. She doesn't have a boyfriend at this time, explaining the last one she had was too immature. Now warm Cindy asks if she can remove her coat, nodding in the affirmative she wiggles out of it. The view is fantastic. Her breasts tax the material of her tight sweater as she maneuvers to remove the coat; her bra is outlined in the material. This young lady has very formidable nipples. Her tummy appears flat. What I can see of her legs, they are long and well shaped.

The time passes quickly listening to Cindy's relaxing voice, then we are at the outskirts of Sharpsville, seeing my motel sign, we pull into the parking lot.

"Well this is the end of the line for me; hope you get a ride quickly."

"Thank you for the lift, just getting warmed up was great."

Cindy puts on her coat, adjusts her hood, gets her knapsack, thanks me again and leaves walking towards the highway. Checking into the motel, then driving to my unit; Cindy notices me and waves. She has her thumb out for the next car approaching her. For some reason I wonder how Cindy would be in bed. What the hell brought that on, she is so young.

Just taking what is necessary for my overnight stay, I enter a large, bright warm room containing a Queen-size bed, a couch, easy chair and a colour TV. The shower is calling me. Watching the news, it is all about the severe storm that is approaching, just the thought of all that snow has me to wondering how Cindy is making out. My stomach reminds me, the last time I ate was at 7:00 this morning. The restaurant next door looks and smells inviting. Cindy is still at the side of the road. There is a very noticeable change in the temperature; since checking in it has turned bitterly cold and the wind is picking up. Dressed in her light clothing she must be freezing standing in the open hitchhiking. It has me feeling guilty, I decide to invite her to join me for dinner. Approaching her, it is apparent her body is trembling with the cold.

"Why don't you come with me for something to eat? My treat."

"I really wouldn't want to impose, I am thankful for the ride; you have done enough for me."

"Don't you be ridiculous, you are shivering from the cold, and are likely hungry; when is the last time you ate?"

"This morning it was a bowl of cereal and toast."

"You are coming with me."

Grabbing Cindy's knapsack, then her hand and we walk toward the restaurant. The menu is a surprise, featuring very good selection. After what seems hours, Cindy finally orders a small steak and all the trimmings. She eats with gusto, devouring everything on the plate, plus a large dessert. It is actually nice to have company. Our conversation proves she is very knowledgeable on many subjects, reflecting maturity. Cindy presents herself not a child, but a woman.

While paying the bill Cindy grabs her coat. Outside the weather hasn't improved, it is hellish cold, heavy snow is falling and the wind is howling, not the best time to be attempting to hitch a ride. Traffic appears none existence.

"Do you have enough money for a room?"

"No, remember I was supposed to take the bus and would have been in Abbotsville four hours ago."

Noticing a tear in her eye, Cindy is frightened. Being a Good Samaritan, I suggest she call her father and tell him what has happened; I will get her a room. Cindy's smile tells me she is relieved, she won't have to stand in the cold. At the counter the clerk shakes her head, since the storm started so many travelers have checked in the motel is full as are all other local motels; many are calling for stranded travelers.

"Why didn't I take the bus?"

The weather continues to deteriorate, the wind howling and snow pellets are beating on the windows. Cindy looks so disenchanted, chastising herself for not doing as her mom told her, namely to take the bus. Looking at her, I can't believe the effect she is having on me; small tremors are flooding my body and ending up where they shouldn't. My thoughts are on Cindy but not because of her current dilemma but the fact that I want her.

"Well I have a suggestion, my room is large and has a large comfortable sofa, you are welcome to share my room."

This has me nervous about this situation but it appears to be the only option.

"Could I?"

"You can't stand out there in the cold. I couldn't live with myself if something was to happen to you."

Cindy puts her arms around my neck giving me a small kiss, her body draped against me. It is not the response expected but is welcome. My reaction is instant as my solid erection will attest. Grabbing her knapsack we walk to my room. Once inside inquiring if she has a nightie, she smiles nodding yes.

"If you want a bath or a shower before we turn in, go right ahead. I had my shower before dinner."

With her knapsack she leaves for the bathroom. The shower flows, and soon the scent of fragrant soap is in the air. Cindy must have her own soap and shampoo. I use the free stuff; it certainly doesn't smell like that. And it certainly does not help my sexual arousal now screaming for relief, but that is something that will have to wait. Rubbing my shaft provides small relief.

The shower stops; it has me wondering what vision will be coming out of the bathroom. Still listening to the news, the storm is one of the most devastating the area has experienced in years. Roads are being closed; the local police are asking everyone to stay where they are as it is very difficult for them to respond to any mishaps. It has me wondering if I will able to travel to Abbotsville tomorrow. The bathroom door opens; Cindy comes out wearing a lacy white baby doll nightie. The sight really has me hurting; my poor old cock is straining against the material. The contrast of white against her ebony skin doesn't help. Her legs are long and well toned. Her small bikini type panties leave nothing to the imagination. Her bum appears solid, very inviting. She has a trimmed bush over her pussy but some of the tight curly pubic hairs have escaped their confines. The view has me panting. Her breasts have no requirement for a bra as they firmly stand out from her body and her hard nipples are outlined in the material. At fourteen, Cindy is a vision. The scent of her shampoo and body splash form over me.

"This is going to be an early night; I have to be in Abbotsville by 2:00 to be at my meeting, we should turn in."

I prepared the bed on the sofa while Cindy showered. Lifting the covers, she looks at me, smiles and slides under the covers. Shutting off the light, the room has a soft glow as the motel sign provides some light that seeps through the curtains. Sleep comes quickly, in spite of my erection; it has been a very hard day.

Sometime during the night, the power goes off; since the room has electric heat, it isn't long the cold fills the room. There is a weight on the bed as Cindy joins me. She has come to my bed seeking warmth, her hand finds and now is caressing my cock; still half asleep it does feel great. Then I realize what is happening.

"Do you know what you are doing?"

With that she kisses me for the first time, not a father daughter kiss, but a passionate wet kiss, grabbing my ears she directs my face to her breasts. They are firm and the nipples hard. Lifting her top my mouth targets one nipple then the other. They have a unique taste and her firm soft breasts feel so warm against my face. Cindy continues manipulating my penis. My foreskin is pulled over the purple head and then back down, if this continues, there will be a very wet eruption. Then she moves her hand, slipping it to the back of my head then another kiss. Her warm soft body molds against me. My hand runs down her back, into her panties, cupping her bum cheeks. Her skin is so soft, her body smells so good. Then her age kicks in, fourteen. What is the age of consent in this state? My body wants her; my mind is raising an alarm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.