Trouble With Wands - Cover

Trouble With Wands

Copyright© 2006 by A Sultry One

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fifth year witch Hermione Granger may think she knows everything about being a witch, but she is sexually innocent. She soon finds herself exposed to some surprising and sexy lessons by other occupants of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Can the know-it-all loosen up enough to enjoy these sexy new developments? Set in the Harry Potter universe. Story codes will be added as the story progresses. Alternate reality HP story, cannon only through book 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fan Fiction   Masturbation  

Remus watched Hermione as she slept, rubbing a hand absently over his stomach. She was beautifully innocent, even as she lay with her legs open, exposing her flesh to his gaze.

For so long, Remus had been trapped in an exhausted body, but for some reason this Polyjuice potion had brought out his virility... the beast inside him didn't have to roar only to be denied by the limitations his lycanthropy caused. This potion had fixed all of that. He'd changed and felt just a little sore and tired the following day.

And his libido! He'd never been this randy before, not even when he'd been at Hogwarts and experimenting with his house mates. He never understood why Hogwarts didn't go in for a little privacy for the students, especially as puberty and hormones began to rear their heads. Boys would be boys, and, he supposed, girls would be girls. And they'd all experimented together at one time.

Ginny Weasley and her wand, hmm! This thought greatly intrigued Remus. He'd always found the cute redheaded daughter of Arthur and Molly adorable, but he couldn't quite come to terms with the fact that she was a young woman now, with a young woman's needs.

The thought of her teenaged body wrapped in passion from her own stimulations aroused him almost as much as the sight of Hermione in his bed. And the fact that she'd done it in front of Hermione took the whole situation to another level. Remus wondered who had taught Ginny to use her wand in such a wicked way, or had she discovered it herself? Had her family followed the pureblood traditions of teaching daughters, sons, and siblings about sex from within the family? The thought of her working her pleasures on Arthur, Charlie or Bill, being taught by her father and older brothers, was the sexiest he'd had in a long time.

He would have paid good money to have seen Ginny and Hermione using their wands on each other, bodies wrapped in each other's embrace, perhaps even sharing the wand between them, connected in such an intimate way. It was almost too much for him, his body hardening painfully under his trousers, his need growing by the second. He wanted to throw himself on the sleeping witch and rut, but he held back. It would be so much sweeter if she approached him, if she initiated a sexual session.

He ran the wand under his nose, absorbing Hermione's flavor and savoring it. Then he moved onto the bed and ran the wand under her nose, hoping that her unique scent would rouse her much like smelling salts might.

"Wha?" Hermione's eyes blinked open and she looked at Remus in surprise. "What happened? Where am I?" She looked around the chambers and then focused on him, a confused expression making its way across her face.

"Don't you remember?" Remus brushed her hair out of her face. "You came to my chambers for a private lesson of a sort."

Hermione looked down at her body, seeming to come aware of her nakedness with a start. "Oh." She tried to cover her breasts and cunt, but Remus lightly held her arm.

"Nudity is perfectly natural, Hermione. You have a beautiful form and I want to see more of it. We're friends here."

"What about you?" She looked at Remus shyly. "You still have some clothes on and you have a beautiful form, too."

Remus glanced down, smiling tightly. He did indeed have some trousers on, trousers that were feeling quite painful now that he was fully erect. He tugged them off impatiently and then returned to the bed, lying on his back. "Have you ever seen an unclothed man before, Hermione? Please explore to your heart's content."

She seemed glad to have a new focus, Remus realized. Hermione came quickly to her knees beside him. Her hands began running over his arms and shoulders, then alighted on his upper chest.

"You have nipples too, but they're much flatter than mine."

"They are." Remus reached out to cradle one of her breasts in his hand. They were well-formed with dark pink nipples, which were again hard. "And my chest is muscular while yours is rounded in a very womanly way. Yours appear to be much more sensitive than mine are." To punctuate this point, he flicked her nipple and she moaned. "See?"

Hermione's hands went to his own nipples, rubbing them and stroking them until they stood up, little knots of desire. He tried not to let her see how much her ministrations were affecting him, but his hips rose and lowered of their own volition. He had a younger body, with a younger man's needs and desires. And libido. His whole being wanted to be embedded deep inside her.

"Does it make you feel hot there too?" Hermione gestured to his cock and Remus breathed in deeply, realizing the air was scented with her arousal.

"It does. Just like me playing with these makes you feel all shaky." His fingers resumed playing with her breasts, slowing only when she smoothed her hand down his tensed stomach muscles.

"What do you call this?" Hermione shifted to take a closer look at his cock. She seemed nervous to touch it, as if her hands on it would cause it to shatter."

"The clinical name is penis, but I much prefer cock, don't you?"

"Cock." Hermione reached out and touched the head with a fingertip, pulling away when he hissed out a breath. "Did that hurt?"

Remus shook his head and wrapped his hand around the base, stroking upward slowly. "Touching it is as pleasurable as you and the wand, Hermione. It has a lot of sensitivity. Would you touch me?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.