Grains of Sand - Cover

Grains of Sand

Copyright© 2006 by Fick Suck

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In a post-apocalyptic world, Yakhir is an apprentice archivist with a seemingly bright future. However, his father is dead, possibly assassinated, his lover may be a spy and his sister is telling everyone how well endowed he is. The world is recovering from The Great Burn; but will Yakhir be around to enjoy its blossoming.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest  

Seventh Day finally arrived and the entire family had slunk home the night before with nerves frayed and limbs exhausted. Seventh day was the day of rest when every business and office was closed, when everyone not needed for emergencies or guard duty was with family and friends. Yakhir's body refused to cooperate with his plans to sleep late, despite the fact that everyone in the house was asleep, even little Ayoub.

With his football tucked under his arm, Yakhir stole out to the football field in hopes of finding a pickup game. The field was almost empty, only a few lone boys and one tall teenager were kicking balls into a goal at the far end of the field. Yakhir wasn't certain until he pulled up close, but the lanky form with the big head of hair that had more kink than most other people was familiar.

"Azzi!" Yakhir called out as he dribbled the ball down the field. His friend looked up and gave a small wave. After passing a ball to a another kid, the figure detached itself from the group and charged on Yakhir.

As Azzi pulled up short he called out, "Well, if it isn't 'Old Shit for Brains' with his fashionable tunnel tan." His smile was contagious.

"Yes, I remember you," Yakhir stopped and pointed, "You were the dimwitted companion who could never get laid."

"That's a blow below the belt, my friend," Azzi bitched.

"My humble apologies." Yakhir bowed with supposed humbleness, "Perhaps you are the one who gets laid after she gets good and drunk."

"That's much better, kind sir, who still believes that he pisses perfume and shits rose petals."

Having passed their formal insults to one another, they fell into an easy game of one-on-one until a few more made their way to the field. Yakhir felt slow and sluggish throughout the morning, but felt even more so as he watched Azzi hustle back and forth with unrelenting bursts of speed. The only thing that saved Yahkir's pride was his footwork, which was still sharp and precise.

The two young men lay on the grass panting on the sideline after the game, feeling sweaty and reeking foully. Yakhir felt as if he had run some of the anxiety out of his body and the absence felt good. Azzi simply looked at peace, like nothing had or would bother his good nature.

"Damn, you got fast," Yakhir complemented his friend when he had caught his breath.

"I've got to be," Azzi explained, "I landed a slot on a trail master's team. One day I might be escorting you into the wilderness for a dump run."

Yakhir let out a chuckle, "You sly dog. You picked the most girl ga-ga, romantic job, just to get laid."

"There is a part of it that appeals to me; I won't deny that," Azzi explained turning suddenly serious. "I don't have brains like you, skills like a craftsman, or a respected father who could get me a good apprenticeship. Taking caravans into the wilderness is dangerous shit and I've never done anything like this."

Yakhir sensed the sobering attitude in his friend. "You shoot a rifle better than I do."

"Yep."

"You've got a better sense of direction."

"I offer no argument there."

"You think quickly on your feet," Yakhir concluded.

"Do you think so?" Azzi asked a little forcefully, letting his insecurity slip out.

"I watched you on the field, Azzi. You plotted out where the ball should go, you anticipated what others would do, and when things went awry, you had no difficulty shifting your game plan. Data smarts are only one type of intelligence; you've got what it takes to be a trail master."

"I knew that." Azzi responded tucking his fears back behind his bravado. "Tell me about Adilah, speaking of sly dogs."

"There isn't much to tell, Azzi," Yakhir shrugged. "Her dad beat her so hard that she has spent most of her time lying on the bed or the couch, zoned out on pain killers. He used a cane too, and raised nasty welts on her back, butt and legs."

Azzi pulled up three long stemmed weeds and began braiding them, "I heard her mother left the house with the other daughter and two sons, and went to her father's house. She left her husband alone and speaks of abandoning him. Shame brings only more shame."

"For the mother or for the father?" asked a confused Yakhir.

"It is judged a shame for the father, dumbass. Shaving between your legs is a scandal but it's not like she was fucking the family dog. We live in a new time and the old ways are dying off, as they should." Azzi preached until something dawned on him. "You son of a bitch, you never answered what bed she is using. Did you think that you could slip past me that easily?"

"I told you that you weren't stupid," Yakhir groused. "She is sleeping in Janina's room. There are a lot of 'issues' for us and for her that is making life a series of gymnastic exercises. I'm talking about emotional shit that appears impenetrable, intractable and irresolvable. Sex is way, way down the list and yes, my cock is annoyed."

"Hey, I don't want to know about your cock," Azzi held up his hands with a broad smile. "Although, I must admit that I heard through the grapevine that you've got a fat snake between your legs."

Yakhir's face turned red, "I will beat you to death with my fat snake if you mention it again. Who would go around talking about my cock, by the way?"

"I believe Davni may have mentioned it. Why did you fuck her when you know I have the hots for her?" Azzi pushed with a little heat.

"I didn't choose her," Yakhir protested, "She chose me, got me drunk, and the rest I don't really remember. I don't want her, I didn't want her, and with all of the sincerity I can bring to bear I beg of you: please take her. I offer whatever is in my power to bring Davni to your bed."

"You mean it?"

Yakhir nodded, standing up to stretch his tightening legs. Azzi joined him, "Then meet me at Effie's Café on Second Night at 17:30. I knew you were my friend." Azzi gave him an affectionate punch on arm that Yakhir was sure would leave a bruise.

Yakhir wandered home slowly through the narrow streets. All of the houses were faced in the same stone that helped keep the houses cooler in the heat. The flat roofs were excellent for drying fruit and meat, but also for sleeping during the nights when the wind was dead and the heat built up inside the rooms. He couldn't keep off a little smile on his face as he remembered learning about sex as a kid by watching unrestrained couples on neighboring roofs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.