Conclave Of Conspiracy - Cover

Conclave Of Conspiracy

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - (This is the sequel to Amanda's Choice) The Emperor's treachery now revealed, Roquan tries to rally the other Overlords to his cause by hosting a Conclave. But will the Emperor sit idly by as plans are made against him? Meanwhile, Amanda's slave training is not quite what she expected, and even less so when the Conclave commences. And then there is the mystery behind the foreign merchant...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"You gave him your vote?! How could you do this to me?!"

Freya did not appear to hear Gronnus at first. Her attention was focused on unwrapping a small parcel she had purchased from the merchants shortly after the Conclave had adjourned for the day. As she removed the wrapping from a small wooden box, she turned her head and gave Gronnus a bored look. "My vote was never yours to begin with. Or anyone's other than mine from the start."

"But you said you would deal with me!"

"No. I said I would consider it. I did. You came up short."

Gronnus fumed, his hands clenched into fists. He watched as Freya opened the wooden box and removed a triangle of glossy black material.

"You know what Roquan thinks of contraband in his Manor, Freya," Gronnus snapped.

Freya simply grinned at him. "And how many Overlords here are paying attention to that? Besides, there is a loophole. He can do nothing about goods purchased here."

"But you cannot use it."

Freya held up the object for a few moments, examining it. It appeared to flow like thick fluid. She carefully placed it back in the box. "Oh, but I can. You see, I have every right to use it on my property."

"Ah. So that is a 'present' for your new slave, is it?"

Freya closed the box. "Let's just say it will help maintain her discipline as best as it can under the circumstances." She stood up. "Now, Gronnus, be a dear, and do stop bothering me about the Conclave."

"But, Freya, I need... !"

"I do not care what you need. I do not care what any else needs at the moment, for that matter. I have what I came here for. That is all that matters to me. I will give my vote to Roquan, regardless of how the rest of it goes. Is that clear?"

Gronnus' face fell, then hardened to stone as he stared at Freya. "Very clear," he said tersely.

"Good. Now get out."

Without another word, Gronnus turned and left Freya's quarters.

Gronnus walked a few steps away from the building and paused. He turned his gaze to the side, where Roquan was leading Amanda towards another Overlord's quarters. He narrowed his eyes, still fuming. Already, Farlor would no longer parlay with him! Roquan had already made him a counteroffer and it appeared the Overlord would accept it! Apparently, word was getting around about Roquan's generosity.

But how was he doing it? How did he know just what to offer the Overlords to turn them to his side?

Another movement caught his attention. In the distance, Berin was walking down the path that wound through the rough center of the collection of Overlord dwellings, heading towards the very end of the row, where his own quarters lay. Gronnus watched as the man disappeared inside of it.

Gronnus believed he now knew what was happening.

The Overlord turned and marched quickly towards Berin's quarters. Once there, he did not announce himself, but instead simply pushed in the door.

A startled Berin whirled around to face him, nearly spilling the brandy he had just poured for himself. "Oh! Gronnus! Heavens! You gave a me such a fright, you did. Would you care to join me in a..."

Gronnus stomped over to Berin and yanked the glass from his hand, splashing brandy over Berin's shirt. Just as Berin was looking at Gronnus in stunned surprise, Gronnus gave the man a hard shove in the chest and sent him stumbling backwards. He hit the edge of the bed and fell down hard onto it, very nearly sliding to the floor before catching himself.

"M-my dear Gronnus, what has gotten into... ?"

"Shut up! You did it, didn't you?"

Berin blinked in fear and confusion. "Did it? Did what? I don't..."

"Don't lie to me!" Gronnus thundered. "You cut a deal with Roquan!"

Berin's eyes were saucers. "With Roquan? Are you mad, Gronnus?"

"How else is he finding out what to counteroffer? How else is he even getting the goods that he is promising them? How, Berin, how?!"

Berin swallowed, panting, looking up in fear at the other Overlord. He held a hand aloft as if expecting to ward off a blow. "Gronnus, g-get a hold of yourself, for the love of the gods! Why would I deal with him? Why? There's no profit in that, Gronnus! Where would he get that kind of platinum?"

Gronnus appeared to consider this for a moment. "He got his information somehow, Berin," he said, his voice a little lower now.

Berin very slowly lowered his arm. "It wasn't me. Honestly, Gronnus, it wasn't me. There's no point in me turning on you. You forget, I'm on your side politically as well. I don't want to move against the Emperor! Not... not one like this."

Gronnus narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean by that?"

"Emperor Z'haas is too powerful," Berin said in a small, scared voice. "I told you this before. My contacts at the Imperium have never seen anything like it. It's... it's getting worse, Gronnus. Things are changing daily! He's turned the Imperial Palace into a virtual fortress!"

Gronnus frowned deeply at this, if for no other reason than to hide the sense of dread that was coming over him as well. He was beginning to regret ever having consorted with the Emperor in the first place. He had no idea that Z'haas was going to get delusions of greater power. Or that he would acquire the means and influence to carry them out.

But was he really headed towards war, as he had heard Roquan suggest? Surely even Z'haas would not go that far? Yet he contemplated assassinating Roquan. Would a sane Emperor do this?

"Then if you did not do this, who did?" Gronnus demanded.

Berin slowly rose to his feet. "I don't know. And that is the honest truth. There was no one at all with me and the other Overlord whenever I did my deals. Well, no one except that slave girl."

Gronnus paused. "Slave girl? Amanda, you mean?"

"Yes, Amanda. The one being Presented."

Gronnus considered this for a long moment, until Berin began to look at him curiously. "No," Gronnus said softly to himself. "That cannot... even Roquan wouldn't..."

"What is it?" Berin asked.

"Nothing," Gronnus said gruffly. He turned to Berin. "Apologies for my outburst. I am under a great deal of stress."

Berin sighed and nodded. "Aren't we all. I have a bad feeling, Gronnus, that this is only the start. No matter what the outcome of the Conclave."

Gronnus was not listening. He was mulling over the incredible conclusion that he had just formed in his head. He just was not sure what he could do with it yet.


Roquan listened as Amanda recounted what she had heard between Berin and the last of the Overlords with whom Roquan was to deal that day. This time Amanda had been able to recall more detail, as all she had been required to do after servicing the Overlord was lie quietly on the bed as they spoke.

"You have done very well, Amanda," Roquan said. "With this information I should be able to close on another deal."

"Will this give you enough support in the Conclave, master, or will you need me again after today?"

"This will be last deal," he said simply.

Amanda was glad to hear this. Even though she had been settling into her role rather easily, she was becoming increasingly nervous that somehow someone would find out. Despite the fact that it would likely be Roquan that got into trouble over it, she didn't want to see that happen, either.

"Master, may I ask a question?"

"Certainly, Amanda."

"When the Conclave is over, will the merchants be leaving as well?"

"Very shortly afterward, I would imagine." He paused. "I am curious as to why you inquired about this."

Amanda hesitated, and wished she had not asked it in the first place. She could not reveal the real reason, that she wanted her time with Sirinna again in the evenings. Though, admittedly, she would miss Jollis. He was very kind to her, and she felt affection for him.

She decided she could tell at least a partial truth after all.

"The merchant that is housed with Sirinna is interested more in me than her. I pleased him rather well. It was nice to feel that I was doing something right."

"Really? He has been selecting you over Sirinna?"

Amanda nodded. "Yes, master, every night."

"Has he treated you properly?"

"Yes, very much so. I was quite enjoying it."

Yes, it was as it always was with Amanda. If she were doing something because it was enjoyable, or because she had a strong sense of duty behind it, she did well. What was missing was the innate sense of enjoyment that the Draught would have brought her.

He now liked the idea of giving her to Freya even less. She would not know how to handle Amanda. She would be too heavy-handed on the girl, which would only bring more resistance, which would make Freya even heavier in her punishments, and so on. He hated himself for putting the girl through this, even if it wound up being temporary.

And that was a big "if." He still had no idea how to back out of the deal without risking his reputation and possibly his Manor as well.

If this were not enough, he realized that he had an even bigger problem to deal with, and that was Sirinna. He had tried to ignore it, or to convince himself that it was not really there, but this was folly. He had been fooling himself, possibly from the start.

Rennis had been right. Roquan had let his ego get the best of him. Had he been thinking clearly, he would never have allowed Amanda to have any choice at all. He would have sent her home that night.

Roquan reattached the chain to her collar and the cuffs to her wrists. "I will bring you back to Sirinna myself. I will need to speak with her on an important matter."

"Yes, master," Amanda said, nodding, and wondering about the somber look in her Overlord's eyes.


"Well, Gronnus, the deal has been made," Berin said with a merrier tone in his voice as he visited with his cohort. A smile had returned to his face as well. "There is simply no way Roquan can possibly top this. It is quite unusual for an Overlord to wish precious stones, and there are very few suppliers, even in the black market. Now... er... Gronnus, are you listening to me?"

Gronnus blinked and looked at Berin. "What? Yes, Berin, I heard you."

"Is something the matter? Something I need to know?"

"I assume Amanda was there when you spoke with him."

"Well, yes, she was, but what does that have anything to do with it?"

Gronnus had taken the time to observe Roquan when he went to fetch Amanda. Gronnus had followed him back to his quarters from a discreet distance and watched. It took a rather inordinate amount of time for them to leave and proceed with returning Amanda to her Trainer.

The beleaguered Overlord was beginning to dread that what he had suspected was true. Roquan was using Amanda to report back to him what was spoken in confidence between Berin and the Overlords with whom he had been doing business.

But the information was useless to him! He had no definite proof! And now Amanda would be Freya's possession by nightfall, and Freya would refuse any attempt to investigate anything that involved Amanda directly. Now that she had what she wanted, she would not want any further controversy to descend upon her prized new possession.

Gronnus sighed. "Nothing, Berin," he said in a tired voice. "Absolutely nothing."

"Well... Gronnus, I thought you'd be pleased that..."

"Yes, I am, Berin. You did what you were supposed to do. Now... leave me."

"Do you not wish to plan your next... ?"

"There will not be a next one!" Gronnus thundered. "There are no more Overlords we can sway with deals that serpent-tongue Doran has not already spoken to! If you recall, we picked these four specifically because Roquan had little influence with them."

Berin sighed despondently. "Honestly, Gronnus, I wish I knew what had happened as much as you do. This just seems so odd. But then again, nothing seems to be going as it should."

Gronnus sighed again. "Berin... leave..."

Berin paused, then rolled his eyes and left, not bothering with protocol.

Gronnus rubbed his temples. He was back at square one. He had information that, had he acquired it sooner, he could have used against Roquan. He had regretted his association with the Emperor. He now regretted his association with Freya even more.

Gronnus paused to gather his thoughts. He had only one chance now. He had to swing the sympathies of at least two Overlords to his side.

A decision of this magnitude would require a two-thirds vote by the Conclave. There were fifteen Overlords, which meant a vote of ten was needed. Roquan now had eight. There was Roquan, Rennis, Doran, Freya, and the four that Gronnus had intended to secure for himself and now would fall to Roquan. He was not holding out any hope for the one Berin just "concluded." All Roquan needed was two more, and the vote would go in his favor.

Gronnus ran a hand through his hair. He did not want to admit it, but here Doran had him beat. Gronnus may have the deal-making skills, but not the charisma needed to sway people with words alone. Nevertheless, he had to try. He felt like he had a lot more at stake than just the Conclave.


Sirinna was very curious as to what her Overlord wanted of her. Roquan had her secure Amanda in her bedchamber and then step outside with him so that they could speak without Amanda overhearing.

"Yes, master? What can I do for you?" Sirinna asked.

Roquan paused a long moment. "Sirinna, there is something you must know. It is about you and Amanda."

Sirinna simply looked at Roquan expectantly, showing no other reaction other than her normal eagerness to hear her master's bidding.

Roquan hesitated a few moments longer before speaking again. "I know of your feelings for Amanda."

For a brief moment, fear flickered across Sirinna's eyes, and the Overlord had his answer as to whether his assessment had been correct. "Master, I care for Amanda as I would for any other..."

Roquan held up a hand. "Now is not the time for this. I wish honesty from you only. By rights, I could punish you for withholding this from me. I shall not do this. You are free to admit to me the truth. There will be no retribution, now or ever."

Sirinna did not say anything for a long moment. Her eyes shimmered as she looked at Roquan. When she finally spoke, it was in a voice heavy with despair, her eyes dropping, "I'm sorry, master."

Roquan reached over and gently lifted Sirinna's chin. "You have no need to apologize."

Sirinna gave him an odd look.

"This is something that I had started to see a long time before this point. It is I who should have noted it then, and questioned you on it. I did not. There is... fault on both sides."

Sirinna thought it very unusual for Roquan to admit something like this, even after everything else that had happened. "Master, what will you do now?"

Roquan looked at her. "Do?"

"Are... are you going to give Amanda to another Trainer?"

"We have no other Trainer at the moment, Sirinna, even if that were my intent."

Sirinna nodded and appeared to look relieved.

"But, Sirinna... have you never given thought to the day that Amanda would leave the Manor when she is first sent to a contracted client? Did you not realize you two would be separated then?"

Sirinna took a deep breath. She tried to keep the pain out of her voice when she spoke again, but it was nearly impossible. "Yes, master," she said softly. "We both realized this. But... it would always be temporary, master. We would be together again at some point, even if only briefly."

"Unless I had decided to sell her."

Sirinna's breath caught in her throat and her eyes widened, but she said nothing.

Roquan's eyes hardened. "You assumed too much, Sirinna."

Sirinna swallowed. Her heart was pounding. "Master... did you... d-did you sell..."

She could not even herself to say it, as her throat tried to close up, her eyes glistening.

Roquan paused. What was he to tell her? He did not want to see Amanda go with Freya. He wanted to get her back. He wanted to make it temporary. But he could offer no guarantees. Of primary importance to him was the Conclave. He had to keep that in sight. He could not let himself be swayed by sentimentality.

Yet as he looked at Sirinna -- always his favorite from the moment she arrived in the Manor -- he could not see himself offering her no hope.

"I have made a transaction..."

Sirinna blinked and said nothing, but a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Hellfire, Roquan thought defeatedly. He turned to her and lifted a hand, laying it softly against her cheek. "Sirinna... I will try to make this temporary. I needed to gain the upper hand in the Conclave. You cannot imagine how important this is to me."

Sirinna took a deep breath, though she sobbed once in the middle of it. Suddenly, her eyes blazed anger, the first time she felt such a thing in many years. "Wh-why... why did you... ! Y-you can't... !"

She stopped and gave Roquan a stricken look as she shook with the effort to contain her emotions. "S-sorry, master... I..."

Roquan viewed this with mixed feelings. On the one hand, he was very proud of her for managing to contain her near outburst of anger and grief towards her Overlord. On the other hand, he would not have faulted her in the least if she had lost control.

"I m-mean... y-yes, master," Sirinna finally said in a shaky voice, but it was obvious from the conviction she was trying to muster that assuming the role of the good slave, once done with ease, was now a ponderous burden. "Of c-course. I'll do as you say. I'll always do as you say."

"Yes, I know. But that cannot change how you feel, I am afraid."

Sirinna leaned into his hand and shook her head slightly. She closed her eyes tightly and willed herself not to cry. She barely managed it. "If I may ask, master... who is she being given to?"

"Overlord Freya D'yros."

Sirinna shuddered and uttered a small gasp.

"Which is why you can agree that this should be a temporary arrangement."

Sirinna paused. It took her a moment to understand exactly what Roquan had done. Indirectly, he had just put down another Overlord in her presence. It shocked her into realizing that things really had escalated to proportions that she did not understand. Things were happening that made little sense.

For the first time since she became a slave, she was actually starting to worry about events going on beyond the confines of the Manor.

"But... you cannot guarantee that, master, can you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.