One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

The devilish apparition loomed over Jimmy with fiery eyes burning his soul to cinders; paralyzed with fear he whimpered and hugged his body tight.

"Feed on my flesh."

A deep voice, redolent with attar and unspeakable lust, rumbled through his mind.

This can't be happening, he thought, frantically scrabbling away from the beastial figure. It followed him across the floor on cloven hooves, thick shaggy legs working powerfully to close the distance in no time. He bumped into something solid and looked round, gibbering in panic. A huge pair of legs, rising like black marble columns into the air, blocked his path to safety, an ebony face grinned upon him with humourless pleasure.

Jimmy yelped as a massive hand closed on his neck and dragged him up to face the nightmare apparition, bright red eyes set deep in the goats head glared at him, bristly beard tickling his cheeks. A long forked tongue slithered between full, sensual lips, caressing his face with obscene tenderness as sweat dripped from the creature's hairy chest onto his stomach.

"Oh, God," he whispered, feeling its large phallus brush his flesh, "please -"

Whether his plea was for mercy or more the demonic didn't know, or care. Its tongue slipped into Jimmy's mouth, stifling him into muffled whimpers and groans. Despite the suffocating fear, he felt his arousal rise in the beast's hand, making him moan loudly. The tongue slithered back to be swiftly replaced by a thick, brutish cock, pushing relentlessly into the back of his throat, gagging him. His attempt to pull away was foiled by the immovable obstacle behind him, pinning his head between huge thighs to allow the demon to thrust deeper, fucking his throat harder until a foamy ring of spittle bubbled around the hot shaft and dripped from his chin into the dense, wiry hair covering the creature's pendulous balls. Jimmy thought he'd pass out when those swollen sacs rubbed onto his bottom lip. He desperately sucked in air though his nostrils, gurgling like a blocked drain deep in his throat where the meaty cock head throbbed and thrust, plunging into him without pause or mercy.

"Kiss my arse!" The voice sounded deeper, slower and further away, like an old gramophone record being played at half speed in a distant place.

Jimmy gasped for breath as the cock retreated in a splutter of juices that flowed from his sorely abused lips. He looked up in time to see a vague shape loom over him, pulling him from the secure hold on his head into a dark, sweaty place. A wave of musky aromas assailed his senses and stimulated his libido. Stubbornly he kept his mouth closed although he couldn't avoid being used; wiped along the hairy crack and discarded onto the floor like some old rag. Laughter buffeted him from all sides and he felt himself swept up in a crushing embrace, wet lips smothering his mouth, his face, his chest, sucking his nipples into erect awareness of what was to come. He threw back his head and screamed a high-pitched girlish denial of the hard, hot thrust that impaled him. His body bent until he felt his spine must surely snap under the strain, tossed up and down on the devilish cock that steamed into his bowels with rampant abandon.

"Stop! he begged, "please, oh..."

Without paying any attention to his agonised cry, the creature flipped him onto something soft, spread his smooth buttocks with horny hands, and resumed its mind-buggering violation, fucking him harder and faster with animal passion, grunting and snorting like a wild bull in satisfying its beastial lust. Jimmy buried his face into the downy surface and gritted his teeth, taking the beast so deep he felt it would either split him in two or burst from his mouth. Thankfully, it did neither but rolled him over, bringing him face to face with the horny aggressor once again. Through glazed eyes, he stared at what seemed to be a serpent-like creature, hissing and spitting white-hot venom at his tear-stained face. Numb with terror he shrank back until he could go no further, watching its sinuous advance.

"Sssssssuck me," it hissed, "tassssste me!"

Hypnotised by the veins throbbing in its thick body he obeyed, opening his mouth wide to accept the grinning head. The potent flavour assuaged his fear and aroused his ardour, and he held it tight in both hands, stroking it slow and sucking hard to take more of the oozing slime from its head. He choked on the hard body invading his mouth, slithering down inch by inch until it bulged in his throat, feeding him with a creamy juice that tasted so good for him. He swallowed greedily and moaned for more, sucking avidly on the swollen meat that retreated before his oral assault.

"Yesssssssssss," it hissed, "sssssssooooo goooood!"

Jimmy felt a great weight descend on his prone torso, the serpents head descending into his gullet, its wet tail wriggling between his spread cheeks, penetrating him above and below to unite in the centre of his being. He swallowed the hot snake whole and in felt as though the snake swallowed itself within him, coiled within his body in a vibrant, pulsating length that drew nourishment from his struggle to breathe. The weight shifted as the head withdrew and he breathed easier, gulping air urgently as the head snaked down his body to lie expectantly at the snug, soft entrance between his open legs. His legs were lifted higher and higher until he was doubled up under the hairy, sweat-streaked body above and smoothly penetrated in a single thrust that brought a long, drawn out cry of utter bliss from his lips. He opened his eyes briefly to see the devil's face leering down at him, its tongue licking over his erect nipples and up to slide back inside his mouth.

They lay locked together, a beast with two backs, sliding together as one, straining every sinew, every nerve in attaining a greater joy than each could achieve alone. Panting, gasping and moaning as each thrust brought them closer to the glittering prize that shimmered in the midnight air. Jimmy sucked the taste of his own body from the dripping tongue in his mouth and swivelled his hips to draw the serpent's venomous lust, grunting each time he felt the hot slap of its sac on his arse.

'Sex, sex, sex, ' he thought deliriously, 'the desire of the beast!'

Jimmy giggled and felt the tongue withdraw, although the battering in his guts didn't cease.

The devil's face split in a wide grin. "You like that," it droned, "you want it all."

"Yes!" Jimmy gasped between bursts of wild laughter. "Yes, yes, yes!"

The obscene thing slithered from his soaking hole and stared balefully at his face.

"Open your mouth!" The serpent insisted, its head held firmly in a horny hand, a single eye dripped sizzling drops of juice on his chest, coming closer; its intent obvious.

Jimmy opened his mouth and laughed loudly, taking a molten blast of steaming cream onto his tongue. His laughter stopped abruptly; cut off by the serpent spitting copiously into his mouth, down his throat, gushing over his lips. He sucked the last drop from the swollen head then passed it up into the dark hole descending onto his face, smothering him in a fiery embrace which slid through his flesh, taking it deep inside, until he felt it move back and down, sliding over his chest, his stomach then taking his engorged erection, inch by inch into the musk-drenched depths. He opened his eyes wide in wonder at the delicious sensations flooding his mind and body: and saw that the figure astride him was swaying to and fro upon him, shimmering into a new form.

The devilish apparition softened into that of a voluptuous woman with huge, hairy breasts growing obscenely from its heaving chest, rubbery nipples stretched between its taloned fingers. It still possessed the serpentine length between well muscled thighs but a gaping crevice now spread under its shrunken sac, swallowing Jimmy's cock inside the moist crack with eager convulsions.

"Fuck me," she said in a voice dripping with honey. "Give me all your love."

His erection became swathed in heat and he pushed towards it, penetrating his assailant with a satisfied grunt. The hermaphrodite echoed his sentiment, groaning with earthy pleasure as it lowered itself down, grinding Jimmy's cock in-between its hairy cheeks, milking his balls for every drop of pleasure it could get. Jimmy humped harder, watching his cock disappear time and again into the sultry heat of its body, feeling it rhythmically extract his juices with irresistible contractions that brought him to a swift, explosive climax. The serpent bobbed its head and hissed with approval as Jimmy's spunk flew into the being bouncing wildly upon him; their cries of ecstacy swirling high into the air.

He slumped back, satiated, gasping in relief. But the creature wouldn't let him rest, rising up and turning to present him with its cum soaked crack, dripping hot and sticky upon his face. Jimmy stuck his tongue in the slippery hole and sucked hard, moaning as he felt his cock engulfed in moist warmth.

They feasted upon each others flesh, stoking the fires of lust, until a heat haze seemed to shimmer around their entwined bodies, rolling over and over, tongues probing and licking, cocks thrusting, hands stroking, urging each other on with virile cries. The horned head turned to look at Jimmy, licking its lips with sinuous grace.

"Who's your daddy?" It hissed sibilantly through dripping fangs.

Jimmy stared into his father's face; too astonished to reply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.