One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

"So, what else is new?"

Jimmy gave his best friend a sly smile and said nothing. They'd shared many secrets since early childhood; their likes and dislikes, girls they fancied, boys they liked; their hopes and fears. Nothing had ever come between them. The one thing Jimmy would never share, however, was the experience he'd shared with his grandma. Never. Not because it was such a taboo subject, although he wasn't sure how Paul would react, but because it had been such an intensely personal experience for him. He'd always loved his grandma unconditionally but this was different, and he needed more time to examine his emotions before seeing her again, let alone discussing it with someone. No matter how long they'd been friends, this would remain in the vault.

"Come on," Paul dug his elbow in Jimmy's ribs, "I can tell you've been up to something; spill it."

"Hey! Mind my uniform. It took me ages to get ready."

Jimmy smoothed his tunic down and cast a reproachful glance at his friend, who smirked back at him. They were walking along the bridle path by the old wood; a well-worn short cut to the scout hut where they were due for the last meet of the summer. A bee hummed merrily in the sparse grass beside the path and flew around an ash tree which advertised the fact that 'Maureen luvs Robbie' on its moss-stained trunk. Paul watched it go, slapped a fly away from his face and ducked under a low hanging branch before it could snatch the cap from his head with woody fingers.

"Have you seen Dan recently?" he said, wondering if Jimmy preferred the older man's company.

Jimmy shook his head. "No, I've not heard from him for over a week.

"Do you think he'll be in touch soon?"

"Hard to say. You miss him already?"

"Not as much as you." Paul leered and licked his lips to emphsise what he missed most.

Jimmy grinned and playfully pushed his friend away. "Fuckin' perv."

"Oh, come on, just a quickie. There's nobody around." Paul looked over his shoulder as though checking to see if he was right. Nothing moved except the branches in a gentle breeze.

"No way am I risking cum-stains on my trousers, mum would throw a fit if she saw that!"

"Take 'em off if that bothers you, but don't worry - I'll swallow every drop."

Jimmy glanced at the solid bar in Paul's trousers and felt his flesh stir. The thought of getting a blow job, however quick, appealed to his libido. He looked left, then right along the path and, seeing nobody would be coming (except them) anytime soon, he smiled. "Let's go."

Carefully, they wandered over the thick carpet of bluebells under the shady sanctuary deep into the wood, grab-assing and teasing each other, until both felt secure from prying eyes.

"This'll do," Paul said, unzipping himself, "toss you to see who cums first?"

Jimmy held up his hand. "Shhh! Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Paul looked around blankly. All he could hear was the blood pumping through his body.

"That."

A faint sound penetrated Paul's lust. "Yeah, sounds like a horse."

"It's coming from over there," Jimmy pointed, "let's check it out."

"What? Why?"

"To make sure whoever's there is going away, not coming towards us."

"Oh, right."

Cautiously the pair moved down the hill, sneaking from tree to tree as though scouting an enemy position. What they saw, however, posed no threat but provided a shock that brought gasps of amazement. They looked wide-eyed at each other, then back towards the scene as though confirming what each other saw could be real. It was.

"Holy fuck!"

Jimmy tugged Paul's arm and frantically pulled him behind a tree. "Shut up, for fucks sake," he hissed, "or you'll blow our cover."

There, no more than twenty yards in front of them, was someone they'd never thought to see again after leaving school. Sally, or Sal to her friends, had been the school pin-up. Queen of all she surveyed in the classroom and regularly attended by a gaggle of suitors who hung on her every whim, grateful for a glance, a smile or perhaps a touch of her hand. Her prim and proper little body curved in all the right places, and occupied the fantasies of most boys (and several girls). She rarely noticed Paul or Jimmy and when she condescended to look their way made her contempt plain to see, which did nothing to douse the erotic dreams of either of them. Both longed to caress her long, silky blonde hair and gaze lovingly into her sky blue eyes as they kissed her moist, full lips while knowing they had more chance of winning the lottery than ever achieving such a lofty goal. Those same lips that were now engaged in a passionate embrace with the thickest, longest erection the two youths had ever laid eyes on; sucking the oddly flattened head with obvious pleasure, kissing and licking all over and along the elongated shaft with little moans of contentment. One hand was busy stroking the shiny black phallus, the other burrowed between her thighs, rubbing herself into a sexual frenzy that neither imagined her capable of. The Ice Queen had well and truly melted.

"Oh, Oscar," she crooned, rubbing the dripping nob over her perky breasts, "you taste so good."

Oscar rolled his eyes and sounded as though he was more than enjoying her lewd attention. He bared his teeth at the two voyeurs in a cheesy grin and shook his head.

"Can you believe it?" Jimmy whispered.

"I wouldn't believe it," Paul replied, "If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes."

"Look at the size of that cock! It must be twelve inches at least."

"Thirteen - maybe more. It's longer than my fuckin' arm!"

Hardly daring to breathe they watched her take another mouthful of thick, creamy juice and swallow it with a dreamy look on her flushed face.

"You still up for that blow job?" Jimmy said without taking his eye off the obscene show. "Or would you rather get your nob polished by the hottest bitch who ever wore a leotard?"

Paul groaned, he remembered the way Sally's body had rippled with sexual health on the day they'd watched her perform gymnastics. Every male in the audience remembered the way her nipples threatened to burst through the thin material, and how it rode between her taut thighs exposing the smooth, pouting lips of her smooth pussy. He grabbed his throbbing cock and licked his lips.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course, she'll have no choice. The bitch either does what we want - or we tell her father that she's doing more than just ride his prize stallion."

"And vice versa, maybe." Paul sniggered.

Together they broke cover and strode brazenly towards the unsuspecting girl who jumped when she felt Jimmy's friendly hand on her shoulder.

"What the... "

"Having fun?" Paul asked, stepping in front of her.

"Don't mind us," Jimmy smiled, "we can wait 'til you've finished with your friend here."

"Oh shit, you won't tell dad, will you." It wasn't a question. The lust in their eyes and stiff, throbbing cocks were an eloquent indication of their intent.

Jimmy let his trousers slide down his legs and stroked himself slowly. "Suck us good, and nobody need know anything about this."

Sally looked from one to the other, absently licking cum from her lips. She'd given only two blow jobs in her life to much better endowed men, guys her age held no appeal at all. Oscar, on the other hand, fascinated her. His enormous phallus, his musty smell, the sense of controlling the elemental power in his loins was irresistible to her. She looked longingly at the dripping length of potent meat between his legs and felt her pussy clench at the thought of it driving deep inside her body.

"You promise not to tell anyone about this?" Her hand closed around Jimmy's cock and he nodded, sucking in air to control the explosive urge in his balls at the feel of her soft, warm palm. "And you," she went on, taking a firm hold on Paul, "swear to keep this secret?"

Paul nodded frantically, watching his pre-cum ooze over her slim, well manicured fingers.

Seeing that Jimmy had a little more to offer than his nerdy friend, she took him first, licking round his nob, down the shaft to his hairy balls then back up to suck him hard and fast, hoping he'd cum quickly. She wasn't disappointed.

Jimmy groaned and pulled her head onto him. "Oh fuck!" It felt like a warm, wet vice had gripped his flesh, sucking the contents of his balls with a sweet insistence that gave him no time to control the irresistible surge. He'd often fantasised about this teenage temptress and to see, and feel, her draining him was too good to be true. He stared into her beautiful blue eyes and watched her dimple with pleasure in taking every drop down her throat. Sally gave him a superior smile and turned to Paul who came as soon as her hot breath washed over his cock, splashing her flawless complexion with sticky streaks of steaming spunk. She giggled and stroked him dry, thinking it was all too easy. Oscar pricked up his ears and turned to regard his mistress with placid, brown eyes, smelling her excitement with flared nostrils.

"Jesus, look at that!" Jimmy gasped, "The fuckin' horse wants another go."

Paul looked at the equine erection and took a deep breath, flicking the last drop of cum onto Sally's pretty face. "I know how he feels," he said, "I couldn't help cumming too soon, her mouth's like a fuckin' hoover."

"I know what you mean, man," Jimmy sighed, "she must've had a lot o' practice on the big guy."

He patted Oscar's well-groomed flank and the horse whinnied, stamping its hooves nervously, his huge phallus swung towards Sally who squealed in surprise as it butted her pert buttocks.

"You got what you wanted," she said, trying to regain control of the situation, "now leave us alone!"

Jimmy gloated at her and took her chin in his hand, forcing her head up to look at him. "You didn't give my mate a blow job, that was the deal - both of us."

"It's not my fault he can't control himself, is it? Now, let me go."

"Fuckin' bitch," he spat, pinching her mouth into a seductive pout, "always getting what you want. Well, now you're goin' to give us what we want. Grab her legs, Paul."

"What?" Paul looked stunned by his friends change in attitude. Sure, she was a bitch, but if someone should come by, they'd be in trouble. Nervously he scanned around for prying eyes.

"Come on!" Jimmy snapped; help me teach this stuck-up cunt a lesson."

Paul bent down to grab her leg and received a well aimed kick. The breath whooshed from explosively from his lungs and he sank to the ground clutching his stomach.

"Help!" Sally almost twisted free from Jimmy's grip. "Anybody, help..."

Jimmy cursed and pulled his bandana free, using it to stifle her cries then sitting down hard on her, pinning both arms under his thighs.

"Come on, Paul, get your shit together, this is the best chance we got to have her."

Paul groaned and knelt up, looking at Jimmy though teary eyes. "Fuckin' bitch's got a kick like a mule."

"Maybe this is her real dad." Jimmy sniggered, ducking under the swaying horse cock.

"Oh, man, that's sick!" Paul pulled the struggling girls jodhpurs down to her knees. "But that's fuckin' sweet. Take a look at that smooth pussy."

Jimmy stared at the freshly waxed mons as though it was the first he'd ever seen. "Ow, fuck!" The horse cock slapped his cheek and he grabbed it without taking his eyes from her glistening sex.

"Ain't that a peach?" Paul breathed, stroking the silky smooth flesh.

Sally squealed and tried to wriggle away from the probing finger. She'd fantasised about this since she was old enough to masturbate - using her mums vibrator whenever the opportunity arose - being taken against her will, overpowered and used, and despite the fact it was two geeks she wouldn't look at twice, her body responded as though it was the hunky football coach doing the dastardly deed. She thought about the way his tracksuit bulged in all the right places and felt her juices flow harder. If her father ever found out about this... her clit tingled at the way his hand felt on her flesh, spanking her for any misdemeanor. This would be worthy of his belt, a thick strap of leather that was reserved for the very worst transgression. Her pussy poured more musk around Paul's fingers and she gave up the unequal struggle, lying limp as a boned fish under Jimmy.

Oscar whinnied with excitement and spurted over Jimmy's chest. "Oh, shit! The fuckin' horse cum on me!"

"What does it taste like?" Paul cackled. He took his sticky finger from Sally's tight hole and licked it clean.

"Now who's the sicko?" Jimmy wiped his finger through the slippery mess and sniffed curiously at it. "Smells like -"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.