One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

Jimmy leant across the back seat of Bill's car, squeezed his friends thigh and said. "Paula! We're here."

Paul gave him an anxious look. It had taken some persuasion to get him to wear make-up and the wig. It had taken a great deal more to get him into the car. The red lips matched the beguiling blush on his cheek and a short, curly mop of chestnut brown hair was arranged neatly on his head. He smoothed the white blouse to his chest and, after adjusting the unfamiliar bra padded with large wads of cotton wool asked; "How do I look?"

Bill glanced in the rear-view mirror. "Like my missus whenever I wake up with morning glory - nervous!"

"Don't listen to him." Jimmy said, running his hand up to cup Paula's crotch. "You look fabulous!" The smooth panties barely confined the bulge and he licked his lips, thinking how good it tasted earlier.

Paul smiled, glad his friend was there. Without him he knew he wouldn't be able to go through with it. He'd insisted they call him Paula, an alter-ego that suited him, when they got here. He took a deep breath, preparing himself for whatever happened behind the door of the house to his right, then said in a soft voice; "lead the way and I'll be right behind you."

Jimmy grinned and looked up and down the street, "just the place I like you. Come on, the coasts' clear."

After waiting several minutes it wasn't just Paul who showed signs of nerves.

"Are you sure he's in?" Bill asked, wondering if he'd made a huge mistake in coming on this venture.

Jimmy knocked again and told him to have patience. As the echo faded a voice whispered behind the door; "who is it?"

"It's me, Jimmy."

"What d'you want?"

"Where's Dan?" Jimmy hissed through the letter-box, "we're here for the party!"

The door opened, revealing a tall man with an impressive erection sprouting from a dense thicket of black hair. "Come in, come in!" He beamed, stepping aside to allow them to pass. "She's downstairs. Do you know the way?"

"No I don't." Jimmy admitted, having seen the front room and bedroom only on his previous visit.

He introduced his companions and followed the man, whose name turned out to be Norman, along the hall to an open door that exuded the sounds of sex. It lured them onward, enticing their senses with a musty odour that grew stronger as they descended the stone steps. Paula's heels clicked behind Jimmy like cold teeth; Bills harsh breathing betrayed his excitement. They gasped at the scene that greeted them as they stooped to avoid a low beam, entering a room that looked like a porn movie set.

Eight men sat or stood around the wall in various states of arousal. Several turned to scrutinise the newcomers while the rest watched the centre of attraction at the far end of the room, stroking and sucking a varied array of cocks as they waited their turn, crudely urging the guy in the middle on:

"Fuck her harder!"

"Ram that cunt!"

"Do it, man. I got a hot load for the cum-bag!"

"Bang the whore's hole!"

"Glad you could come!" Dan said, noticing them as he changed position from where he'd been filming the woman's face. Her expression was hidden behind the man who lay between her long, well spread legs and by the sounds coming from her she seemed to be enjoying the strong thrusts of his hard cock. The sexual effluvia of countless orgasms flowed from her smooth cunt, spattering the man's balls as he pumped up a fresh load with a lewd groan.

"Who's your friend?" Dan said, focussing on the oozing mess that dripped onto the sodden mattress which already resembled a Jackson Pollock painting. "I like the outfit. Very you! No time for talk, just get stuck in when you're ready..."

The nearest guy had already positioned himself at the vacant hole, pushing his tongue around the slippery hole to gather some spunk as the last man in made his way past them, grinning broadly.

"Fuck yes!" Jimmy breathed, shedding his jeans quickly as he watched the guy spit the mouthful of cum over the woman's face and rudely embed the full length of his thick shaft in her pink hole.

"Here cums another one, cunt!" Dan said, kneeling behind them to get a good shot of her getting fucked hard and fast. "Dirty bitch," he sniggered, wiping the lens as a creamy spray misted up his view, "we'll turn you over after this one... for faster turnover!"

Bill was already naked, sitting in the last available chair, cock in hand. He looked at Paula and winked, patting his thigh.

"Suck ya later!" Paula whispered in Jimmy's ear before sitting gingerly on Bills hairy thigh, wiggling a little to get more comfortable.

Jimmy nodded and made his way over to introduce himself to a gorgeous black guy who had given him a glad eye ever since he'd got there. Without a word he knelt between his muscled legs, parting them a little to get a better look at the full sacs, swelling proudly under a mighty shaft that was at least 9, maybe 10 inches in length. He sucked his tongue to gather a large spitball, eyeing the huge head intently. It resembled a large plum. A vibrant, purple, throbbing plum which oozed clear juice from the wide slit at the tip. Jimmy let the spitball drip slowly over the fat cock head, coating it fully before taking it briefly in his mouth, teasing his tongue along the shaft and over the firm balls, taking one in his mouth with a luxurious moan. The man groaned in response and shifted forward, enabling Jimmy to suck them better, resting his hands at the back of Jimmy's neck to give him a guided tour of the most sensitive spots.

"Pound that pussy!" Bill cried, getting into the swing of things and pulling Paula onto his lap.

Paula squirmed on the hard rod pressing into his soft cheeks and moaned, feeling the man who had just been fucking that juicy cunt push harder at his mouth with a hot piece of meat that smelt musky with spent cum.

"Suck it," he grunted, heedlessly shoving his cock into a warm hole. Any hole would do in the advanced state of arousal he was in after several hours of rabid sex.

"Oh shit," the man next to Bill gasped, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Give it to her!" Dan said, without taking his eyes from the frenzied scene in front of his camera. "You know the rule!"

"I'll bank it," he gasped and scuttled over to deposit a thin stream of juice in a pint glass that showed ample signs of previous use.

He too walked back upstairs, un-noticed by Jimmy who was having too much fun to care about anything other than the hot, throbbing meat in his mouth. Without missing a beat he slipped a finger between his cheeks and fantasised about getting fucked by it. The huge head would give him a sore ring, but it'd be worth it!

"Good, isn't he?" Bill called across, rubbing his cock in the crack of Paula's arse, pushing her panties further up. He saw exactly where Jimmy's finger delved and he felt his own tool twitch at the thought of sliding it up there.

The Negro nodded and pushed Jimmy's head down, not that he needed any urging. He'd cum twice already that day, both times in the pint pot, and could take a lot more of the white boy's mouth. Jimmy felt exactly the same, choking the head past his gullet with a strong swallow that made his eyes water.

Another cock, however, couldn't take no more and with a loud cry of; "fuck it... here it cums!" More spunk was dumped up the gaping cunt to the joy of all concerned.

"Before you go," Dan said, grabbing the guy by the arm as he pulled out with a slurp, "give me a hand to pull her up."

They took up position either side of her and tugged on the chains attached to her wrists, heaving her to her feet where she stood, wobbling slightly from the abrupt change of position (though Dan doubted whether she knew up from down after all this time). Leaving enough slack on the links, they turned her round and brought her binding taut once more, forcing her hands down until they almost touched her toes.

"Oh yeah!" Jimmy's new found friend groaned. "I'm gonna have me a piece o' that white ass!"

Dan grinned at him. "Have to milk the cow first," he said, shoving two fingers into her sopping wet flesh. A creamy ooze rushed over his fingers and gathered in his open palm, dripping from there with a twist of the wrist into the cum-filled pot, adroitly positioned by the guy next to him. "Now, give me the balls," he demanded, pulling his fingers free as the flow dried to a trickle. A large sphere, 4" across dropped obediently into his hand, followed by another, then another, clicking together as he rolled them around. "Keep these safe, slut," he suggested, pushing them inside her abused fuck hole, one by one. "Let the sloppy cunt tighten up. Next one goes up her arsehole!"

Jimmy sat in the black guy's place and watched him approach the vulnerable crack with a dripping hard-on, well lubricated from his oral exploits. He was surprised to feel hot breath bathing his crotch and looked down to see the guy who'd been getting his cock sucked by Paula running his tongue over him. He looked over to see that Bill had a firm grip on his best friend, then concentrated on the guy blowing him as the black cock took up position behind its target. 'She'll squeal when he sticks that thing up her arse, ' he thought, a little jealous of her. A muffled cry was the only sound she made as his chunky black cheeks began clenching rhythmically together as he slipped the engorged head past her tender ring. 'Fuck... she's a trouper alright!'

Paula knew precisely why she made little or no noise as the hung Negro split her ring with his cock. The leather hood over her head and the ball-gag jammed between her lips prevented all but the most cursory sounds from escaping, and those that did were mostly drowned out by the grunts and groans of whoever was fucking her, as well as the comments and cheers of encouragement from the audience. She'd tried to go after the cock so gallantly offered to her but was halted by Bill's strong grip and his urgent request to stay. That was okay with her. She was comfortable with his hard shaft between her buttocks, chafing the panties deeper inside her crack. She was also becoming accustomed to using the feminine gender by now too. Dressed in this manner, It simply felt right.

"Fuck her arse off!" Bill suggested, working the head of his cock past the stretched panties and moaning as the heat of Paula's crack engulfed his meat.

"Look at the size of that thing!"

"She'll never take it!"

"Bet she will!"

"How much?"

"Fifty quid says she gets the lot!"

"You're on!"

Dan lay on his back with an unhindered view of the meaty black shaft inching its way inside. He couldn't resist slipping a finger inside her greasy cunt as he saw it slide halfway in and stop, allowing her a moment to accustom herself to the girth, before it slammed home to loud acclaim.

Jimmy gaped at the chocolate cheeks flexing rhythmically in and out as the black guy nailed her arsehole, pulling right back to give every inch of his hard cock the full sensory benefit. He was glad to have cum earlier, enabling him to savour the mouth working all over his hot shaft without fear of spilling his spunk just yet.

The powerful fucking drew a chorus of gasps from the onlookers and silenced further ribaldry. Every eye focussed on the sexual display of raw energy. Their hands moved faster, gathering strength from the urgent slap-slap of hot, wet flesh-on-flesh.

"Oh my God!" Paula gasped, the beefy swelling between her thighs trembling in Bills hand.

"Too fucking true." The man beside them whispered without blinking, his hand a-blur over his cock.

Bill squeezed Paula's hard sex and felt her cute little arse part with a frisson of desire - and fear.

"Steady there, easy, easy," he grunted, shifting the head of his cock up just enough to pierce the tight ring of muscle that protected the hot hole with dogged tenacity.

"Yes, do it!" Paula moaned, feeling a molten flow of pre-cum in the crack of her arse ease the stiff cock head in her ring where it lodged, throbbing violently.

"Hurry up," the man beside Jimmy complained, holding his slim cock in a tight grip, "I want a crack at her arse before I cum!"

Jimmy chuckled at the unintentional pun, leaned over and whispered; "if he don't move, fuck him 'til he does!"

"Not a bad idea," he replied, getting swiftly to his feet. "I got to use this hard-on soon and don't care if it's a black or white hole!"

"I was just kidding." Jimmy muttered to the man sucking his balls. He winked and ran his tongue down to begin rimming him.

Dan kept the camera as steady as he could, warning them to make sure she got their cum, and pushed another finger in her cunt, rolling the balls around in the juicy flesh. The woman snorted like a mare in heat as the big black cock pumped harder up her arse, cheeks shuddering under the forceful thrusts, sweat dripping from them to join the rivulets of cunt crème down her legs.

"Ready or not," the horny guy warned, rubbing his cock between the pumping black cheeks, "here I come!"

The black man held his ground and took half a length of hot, white meat with a huge groan. "Fuck me. So am I!" He screwed the woman's arse deep, holding her hips tight enough to imprint his hands on her flesh and made sure she took a fresh load of cum, bursting uncontrollably from his nob as the guy behind him pulled out, content to wait she'd taken the contents of the big, black balls.

Jimmy writhed in his seat. A finger sliding in his ring, a hand on his shaft, providing a delicious insight to what he witnessed. He cast his glance across to Paula and saw that she was getting an even better idea.

"Rub your clit, sweetie." Bill whispered, wrapping Paula in a bear hug that promised no escape. He pushed her thighs wider with his knees and grunted with satisfaction as her arsehole sank onto his cock. She sighed with pleasure and squeezed the hard shaft with her tight ring, moaning as her clit peeped over the top of her panties, begging for attention. "Stroke it," he urged, flexing his muscle in her hole to grease it with some pre cum.

Paula caught Jimmy's eye and blew him a kiss, stroking the head of her clit in harmony with the throbbing meat up her tight hole. "Fuck me, you're so hot," she whispered to him, watching his cock disappear in the kneeling man's face until it vanished from view, blocked by a swinging black cock on its way past. She looked round to see another horny guy hammering his way to glory between the woman's upturned cheeks, grunting lewdly as his spunk surged into the creamy pool of juice the black cock had deposited previously. The guy at the end on Jimmy's side was already on his feet, ready to take his turn, swiftly stuffing his cock balls-deep in her.

"Take it, you fucking cum-bag," he cried, slapping her buttocks hard, "and don't spill a drop!"

Her cunt juices drizzled over Dan's camera, making him curse but not disturbing his focus. The man beside Paula stood up, a pearl of pre cum on his cock lengthening under the pressure. She held out her finger, gathering the juice from the bulbous nob to suck it.

"Oh fuck!" Paula moaned, feeling the cock in her arsehole ooze more pre-cum. "I'm cumming!"

She stopped stroking her clit in an effort to prevent the rush, but Bills throbbing cock made her helpless to stop it. The guy next to her helped out by kneeling in time to catch the cum on his tongue, holding his mouth over the head as it burst, controlling the surge by gripping the base of her clit tightly until the flow died down.

"Thanks!" Bill said for the both of them. Paula being too breathless with bliss to say anything.

He grinned and made his way over to the woman's gaping hole and spat the juice up her, shoving his bulbous nob in after it to add his wad with a happy sigh.

"Shit! You dirty cunt!" Dan shouted, wiping cum from his face.

He wriggled back between the legs of the next guy up to fuck her abused arsehole in time to avoid the shower of juice from her cunt. Her thighs shook like trees in a storm, dislodging the balls from her cunt, one by one, bouncing off Dan's chest and stomach as he made his way to safety. The next guy reamed her arse hard enough to lift her feet off the floor, sending a shower of yellowish juice over his prostrate body.

"You cunt! You'll pay for that," he yelled, scrambling to his feet. "Three more cocks 'til the big one, come on guy's, help me turn the cum-pig round!"

"What does he mean?" Jimmy asked the man fellating him so well.

He paused and said that the hundredth guy was keeping score upstairs and would be down to give her one to remember. Jimmy thought immediately of big Paul and determined to get in her pussy before that huge cock stretched it beyond all hope of recovery.

Dan saw him coming and said; "lay there," pointing at the space between her legs and slapping her face, "one up your arse, another in your cunt and another load down your throat." He removed the ball-gag as Jimmy positioned himself while Bill made his way over, handing Paula over to another black guy who had just joined the gathering. "Someone pass the glass over," said Dan, dropping the gag and holding the creamy contents over her mouth as Jimmy took the opportunity to jab the head of his cock in her gaping cunt, leaving his thumb jammed in her ring for good measure. "Swallow it, slut," he heard Dan say, followed by a glutinous gulping of thick, sticky liquid, interspersed with a gargling groan as Jimmy shoved the length of his cock inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.