One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

Day of days:

Jimmy was preparing his breakfast in the kitchen when the phone rang: He glanced at the clock and wondered who it could be at that time of day, picked up the phone and wearily greeted the caller; rarely at his best before a cup of coffee.

"Hello Jimmy," said Dan. "Do you know where your mother is?"

"No idea," he admitted. "I've only just got up."

Dan chuckled amiably; "you always horny?" He asked, his breathing short and fast.

"You know it. But that's not what I meant. I just got out of bed."

"Pity. I was just thinking about going back to bed! But we got a busy day ahead, you up to much?"

"We? Who's we?" Jimmy asked, stroking the growing bulge in his shorts. Dan's heavy panting had hit a nerve.

"Just me and my shadow." Dan said, gasping at a piquant sensation. "Why don't you come on over when you're ready," he suggested. "I got a friend coming who needs all the swinging dicks she can get."

"She?" Jimmy said, his interest growing by the inch.

"Oh yeah! She's a red-hot momma with a pussy needing lots o' cock. I promised her all the cum she can eat too. Interested?"

"I'm there!" He cried, stoking his interest up with a slow hand.

"No rush. Take your time. She ain't going nowhere 'til we done with her. Just knock three times to let me know when you arrive. Okay?"

"Okay. Are you wanking off there?"

"Nope, getting a slow-blow to start my day right." Dan panted, "had any fun yourself recently?"

Jimmy gave him edited highlights of his day with Mrs Shelby and Paul, squeezing his cock and balls to prevent any premature surge of excitement before he was ready.

"Did you fuck her?" Dan crudely interrupted.

"No," admitted Jimmy, somewhat ruefully, "she let us cum all over her big tits though."

"Have you fucked a woman yet, by the way?"

Again, he had to admit that he hadn't had the pleasure - yet, he amended hopefully.

"Today's the day, then." Dan cheerfully informed him, groaning louder at the unseen lips gobbling his horny tool. "See you soon!"

"Yeah, see ya." Jimmy said, putting the phone down before he lost it by listening to the hungry sounds of cock sucking in his ear.

He drank his coffee in a daze of sexual anticipation. 'Today's the day!' Ate a bowl of cornflakes and thought about calling Paul. 'Today's the day!' He picked the receiver up and placed it back down without dialling, deciding to surprise him with the news.

'Today's the day!'

After several minutes of knocking at his friends front door, Jimmy resorted to loudly yelling his name through the letter-box, glancing up and down the street in case anybody heard. Nothing stirred. He listened carefully, refusing to believe Paul had gone out and opened his mouth to call again.

"Jimmy? Is that you?" Paul hissed. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Charming, I'm sure!" Jimmy said, aggrieved at the brusque tone in Paul's voice. "Is that any way to greet a friend bearing good news?"

"What news?"

"Let me in and I'll tell you."

"Oh Shit!" Paul muttered, "listen, you got to promise to keep a secret before I open the door."

"Of course! What do you take me for? We're friends."

After several seconds Paul said, sotto voce; "come round the back then... and if you laugh, I'll fucking kill you!"

Intrigued, Jimmy walked round to find the back door ajar. He pushed it aside and peered into the gloom as the curtains were closed, shutting out the light.

"Paul? Where are you?"

"In here," he said, softly, "close the door for Gods sake!"

"What the hell's going on?" Jimmy asked, shutting the door behind him. He walked through the kitchen, entered the living room and stopped dead in his tracks, unable to believe his eyes.

"Well, what do you think?" Paul said, spreading his arms wide.

Jimmy shook his head, taking in the sight of his friend dressed in stockings, suspenders, panties and bra. The pure white lingerie throwing his tanned limbs into the background where he stood by a low coffee table, strewn with magazines and catalogues. "I don't know what to say," he admitted, coming closer, his nostrils discerning a light perfume hanging around Paul's head in a fragrant cloud.

Paul bit his lip nervously and took a step back. "You won't tell, will you?"

"Of course not!" Jimmy said, affronted that his friend imagined he'd betray their trust for cheap laughs. He took Paul's hand, placed it over his bulging crotch and breathed; "you look fucking sexy!"

"Really?" Paul whispered, squeezing the evidence of his friends reaction to how he looked. "This is the first time I've done it. Honest! I was jerking off into Mrs Shelby's knickers and wondered how it'd feel to wear them... one thing led to another and I decided to try my mum's things on as soon as she went to work this morning."

"All you need is a wig and you're good-to-go!" Jimmy grinned, affectionately patting Paul's cheek.

"I don't know if I should use mum's make-up, she'd know if it'd been tampered with."

"A little lip stick wouldn't go amiss, surely? Turn around!"

Paul swivelled on his heels, self-consciously aware of Jimmy's gaze burning holes in his buttocks.

"You like?" He simpered, enjoying the attention of his friends rock hard cock.

"Oh yeah!" Jimmy said hoarsely, embracing Paul and rubbing himself against his arse. "I like your cute little titties, a nice hard clit, all wrapped in smooth, sexy silk. What's not to like?"

"A little flattery goes a long way." Paul sighed, resting his head on Jimmy's shoulder and wriggling his buttocks harder into Jimmy's crotch.

They kissed, tentatively at first, then with growing desire as their hands sought each other out; squeezing here, stroking there, caressing the flames of desire into a raging fire that demanded satisfaction.

"Suck my cock!" Jimmy demanded, pulling Paul round gently, but firmly to face him. "Suck it," he urged, pushing Paul down to his knees.

Paul moaned, ran his tongue down the stiff length in his hand and took Jimmy's balls in his mouth, swirling his tongue around each sac until spittle dripped from them. "Like this?" He whispered, slithering his tongue back up to wrap his lips around the swollen nob, sucking softly on the spongy head.

Jimmy groaned, placed his hands either side of Paul's face and guided his mouth at the pace he wanted. "Just like that," he whispered, pumping slowly back and forth, "keep sucking... deeper... fuck, that feels good... don't stop... suck it... all the way!"

Paul choked a little as the head hit the back of his throat, but didn't pull away. This time he wanted to taste more than just the pre cum leaking onto his tongue. He breathed deeply though his nose and plunged on, bobbing his head in an effort to take more meat into his mouth, stroking himself as he sucked harder on the hot shaft.

"Oh fuck!" Jimmy groaned, torn between letting nature take its course or pulling back to save himself for further delights. "Fuck-fuck, you're making me cum!"

Paul had always pulled away before, taking the creamy juice over his face and chest. This time he held on, sucking harder on the throbbing rod in eager determination to take it all the way. He looked up at Jimmy and winked mischievously, slid a finger into his ring to induce an orgasmic surge that filled him with spunk. His moan of pleasure was swamped with a hot blast of cum that shot down his throat.

"Fuck yeah!" Jimmy cried, holding Paul's head tight to prevent him pulling back in surprise at the copious rush of juices. "Suck it all... swallow it... eat it!"

It was a moment Paul would never forget. The first heady taste of fresh spunk; hot and salty on his tongue. Of course, he'd tasted his own juice before, but this was different. A thick, creamy stream, flowing into his stomach, making him thirsty for more. He sucked on Jimmy's balls as the flow trickled away into a final spurt, dropping onto his cheek where it ran down his neck.

"Enjoy that?" Jimmy sighed, smearing the streak of cum with his cock.

"Very tasty." Paul said, wiggling his finger in the snug spot. "Got any more where that came from?"

Jimmy chuckled and sat on the nearby couch, beckoning Paul to join him. "My turn," he said, peeling the smooth panties from Paul's cock, "feed me!" The aroma of Paul's mother swamped his senses as he took the hard head in his mouth, bringing a well buried fantasy to mind. He sucked softly on the turgid length, imagining her huge clit was thrusting into his mouth.

"Oh baby!" Paul crooned in falsetto. "Suck me... finger my pussy... Make me cum!"

He grunted as a stiff finger buried itself between his cheeks and he thrust harder into Jimmy's mouth, wondering how it would feel to take something longer, thicker, inside him. Another finger pushed rudely up his arse, making him tremble and groan in desire. The thought of being fucked senseless brought him swiftly to the boil, groaning in ecstasy as the spunk burst from his swollen balls.

Jimmy took it all, expertly rolling his tongue around the spurting head to ensure every juicy drop slid down his throat. He roughly finger-fucked his horny friends arsehole, sensing it turned him on more by the way he groaned and wriggled back and forth, pumping wave after wave of spunk, until he shuddered to a halt, gasping with the intensity of it all.

"Fuck! Fuck me!" Paul moaned, falling back on the couch, panting hard.

Jimmy appraised him through slitted eyes, aroused by the taste of spunk, the sight of it clinging to his friends cock. He spat in his hand, rubbed it along his semi-hard shaft and leered at Paul's cute pucker, winking under his spent sacs.

"I'd love to," he gasped, smacking his cock meaningfully in his palm. "But I got plans for him," he said, nodding towards his spit-slick tool, "that's what I came round to tell you."

"Oh? What?" Paul asked, sitting up a little, nervously aware of Jimmy's scrutiny.

Jimmy ignored the question, leant over and tweaked Paul's nipple playfully. "You know," he said, pinching the rubbery flesh hard, "your lips would look sweet with a touch of colour."

"Gerrof!" Paul said, pushing his hand away. "Tell me what you got planned."

Jimmy leapt on his friend without warning, kissing him tenderly as he told him of Dan's conversation earlier. "Hot, wet pussy," he whispered enticingly, "just waiting for us! You up for it?"

"Fuck yeah!" Paul enthused, "just let me change first."

Jimmy rubbed the head of his cock between Paul's firm buttocks and nibbled his ear. "No rush," he insisted, "if we play a little more now, we'll last longer when the time comes to fuck her. Aren't you comfy?"

"Yes, but..."

"Besides..." Jimmy went on, running his moist tongue down to lick at Paul's nipples, flicking the sensitive buds into his mouth. "... you look really hot the way you are. Don't change," he looked up, staring intently into Paul's eyes, "don't ever change."

Paul rolled to one side, breathing hard, trying to escape the clutches of his best friend. A maelstrom of confusing emotions clamoured in his mind. The desire to assert his masculinity uppermost amongst them. "Jimmy, please. You know I..."

"I know what you feel." Jimmy interrupted, embracing Paul from behind, his cock snugly embedded in warm flesh. "I feel it too. I know what you want. Can't you feel I want it also?"

"You're too big." Paul complained, "It'll hurt!"

"Not if I do this!" Jimmy said, sliding down Paul's back to confront his hot hole, calming his fear with a beguiling swipe of two fingers, opening him up for the wet tongue it needed.

Paul bucked wildly as he felt Jimmy tongue-fuck his arsehole. "Oh, Jeeeezzzzzzzz... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! No! Fuck, yes! Shit, stop!"

Jimmy curled his hand around Paul's cock and slyly asked him if he really wanted to stop.

"No! I mean, yes! Fuckin' 'ell... you nasty bastard!" Paul cried, subsumed with confusion at the conflicting signals from body and mind.

"No? You don't want me to stop or; yes, you want me to go on?" Jimmy said, gently stroking the cock in his hand and smothering Paul's buttocks with soft kisses. "Doesn't that feel good?" He persisted, licking the hot flesh, rimming the tight ring with languorous, rhythmic licks. "It tastes fuckin' hot!"

"Please... oh fuck!" Paul gasped, feeling his body decide before his mind was made up about carrying on. All the way? "Ohhhhh God!" The tongue in his arsehole probed deep; deep enough to feel hot lips pressing intimately onto his flesh, kissing his ring, sucking on it. "Oh fuck! Don't..." He rolled onto his stomach, trapping Jimmy's hand around his throbbing cock, inadvertently presenting him with an unmissable target in his failing efforts to avoid further penetration. "... stop! Oh... n-n-no!"

"Oh yes!" Jimmy said, contradicting his friend and sliding a finger between his cheeks, biting them in excitement. "Your arse feels so soft, so wet. Your cock's so hard, so hot. As hard as mine. Feel it!" He rubbed his raging erection along Paul's thigh and pushed another finger up his juicy hole, fingering it tenaciously. "I know you want it," he went on, sliding nearer his ultimate aim, "you know I got it. Come on... let's do it!"

"Please..." Paul sobbed, folding an arm across his face; "... It'll hurt!"

"Not if I go slow." Jimmy whispered kindly, rubbing his engorged nob over Paul's moist ring. "Just relax... let yourself go... Oh yeah! That's it, right there." He moaned, feeling the tight muscle clench round the head of his cock.

Paul bit sharply into his arm and moaned, feeling his cherry arse pop open under Jimmy's probing rod, divining his willingness to continue. A storm of hot breath blew in his ear, a tongue flickering in and out like a serpent sensing the way ahead. He whimpered at the sharp pain lancing through his bowels, filling his flesh with another inch of hard meat; then another, sliding back and forth to work it deeper.

"There ya go... easy does it." Jimmy crooned, groaning loudly in pleasure. "Just a bit more... little more... nearly there... feels good huh? Oh yeah! Nice an' tight!"

The pain in Paul's bowels blossomed into a fireball, burning his sense of self to ashes. His friend (his lover!) wriggled on top of his back, working the last inch of cock up his arse with a lewd grunt. Now he knew how his mother felt when she cried out in the middle of the night. 'Just pump it up and call me Paula', he thought and gasped out loud: "Fuck me... it's so fuckin' hard!"

"Easy now... don't move!" Jimmy gasped, pulling slowly back to the edge of Paul's ring. "Let me do the work," he urged, sheathing his length back in the tight channel, "I want to fuck you... nice an' slow!"

"Oh... ow... fuck, that hurts!" Paul complained, feeling a hot stab of pain with every thrust. "Take it... owwwwwww-out... please!"

"A little pain now - a lot of pleasure later." Jimmy said, easing himself into a steady rhythm. "It hurt like hell when Dan took my cherry... but I soon got into it. Just relax!"

He kissed the nape of Paul's neck and ran his hand down to help himself to a handful of firm flesh, revelling in the sight of his cock sliding between the firm cheeks. He closed his eyes and imagined fucking Paul's mother, her body open in surrender to his lust. A swelling thrill rushed through his balls, driving him on harder, deeper, faster.

"Oh! Ouch! Fuck, no! Yes! Ouch-ouch-ouch! Jeeezzzuuusss-fuckin'-Chriiiissst! AAAAHHHHHHH!!" Paul squealed, whining girlishly under the increasing power of each stroke. Pain and pleasure battled for possession of his body, tormenting him every time he felt Jimmy plunge balls-deep up his arse. He tried to close his legs, squeezing his buttocks together in a vain attempt to push the rampant invader out.

Jimmy felt like he was trying to break a reluctant horse (not that he'd ever done such a thing, but the metaphor struck him as apt) and used his strong thighs to keep Paul's legs open, forcing his cock into the clenched ring with hard thrusts that brought gasps of pain and pleasure in equal measure. He dug his fingers into Paul's shoulders and rode him on, taking everything, giving his all to break through the barrier of pain that blocked their way to ultimate bliss.

"The longer you struggle..." Jimmy whispered, grinding his meat between the muscular cheeks. "The more it hurts... come on... give it up... I know you want it!"

Paul knew he was right. Deep down he wanted it bad, but couldn't prevent his civilised reaction to the obscene swelling in his most private place. "Huuurrtsss!" He groaned, feeling the hot muscle throb in his guts. "Please! No more!"

"Just a little further." Jimmy said, encouraging his friend with slow strokes. He slid his hands under Paul's heaving chest, tweaking the erect nipples hard. "We're so close... don't give up now!"

"Damn, that's good!" Paul moaned in amazement as warmth spread from his nipples down to his cock. "Pull my tits... yes! Do it again! Oh fuck... squeeze 'em... ooooohhhhh yeah! Fuck me... pinch 'em... hard! Oh shit! Don't stop!"

"Like this?" Jimmy said, rolling them between finger and thumb.

Paul nodded, unable to find the words to describe the sensation sweeping through his body. The fingers on his nipples sharpened his awareness of an unbelievable bliss overcoming the pain. With a loud groan he relaxed utterly, allowing the full length of Jimmy's cock complete access to his secret desires. He pushed himself up on trembling arms and turned his head, seeking Jimmy's moist lips. An electric thrill sizzled down his spine as their lips touched, tongue's writhing together as they kissed deeply. Hot sweat trickled into the crack of his arse, coating Jimmy's hard fuck muscle that plunged in and out with total abandon.

"Fuck me," he gasped, absorbing each new sensation with wonder in his eyes. "I love it!"

Jimmy grinned, shoved himself tight against Paul's buttocks, then began to fuck him hard and fast. "What'd I tell you?" He gloated, holding his hips for greater balance and violently reaming his ring.

"I never... knew it... could feel... so fuckin'... good!" Paul gasped, surrendering to the onslaught of hard cock. "Give it to me... give it to me!"

"Take it... take it... right... up... your... tight... fuckin'... hole!"

Paul reached down between his legs and grabbed his cock, his clit, no longer feeling pain but taking pleasure from the cock in his arse, his pussy, filling him to the brim with each stroke. "Squeeze my tits," he begged, fantasising they were half as big as Mrs Shelby's (more than a handful for anyone!) and groaned as the fingers played around his nipples again. "Fuck me! Harder! Pinch 'em, you horny fucker!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.