One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

"You're pulling my leg, right?"

Jimmy gave his friend a smug look. "Nope, I shot the lot while looking right at her."

Paul returned his gaze with scepticism, but couldn't resist squeezing the erection through cotton shorts stretched tight around his waist. It was a hot afternoon where they sat chatting about their weekend activities in the garden, sipping cold lemonade to slake their thirst and cool the heated hormones rushing through their bodies.

"Did she say anything?" He asked.

"Not a word. She was a real lady, y'know - never spoke with her mouthful." Jimmy leered, tugging his cock into a free standing attitude.

Paul thought he wasn't telling the whole truth but took the hint, opening his mouth as he leant over to suck softly on the shiny nob. He often exaggerated his own sexual experiences to wind Jimmy up and enjoyed the net result - a mouthful, or handful, of hot creamy cum.

"Is your mum out all afternoon?" Jimmy asked, leaning back to enjoy his friends loving tongue.

Paul paused, looked up and scowled. "Don't even think about it!"

"No worries!" He laughed, "I was just making sure we weren't going to be disturbed. How're you getting along with Mrs Shelby - still jacking off over her?"

Paul sat up, jerking his friends shaft while enjoying similar treatment from him, groaning at the thought of his neighbours huge body, wobbling down her garden path in all its glory. She only wore thin dresses in the summer heat, her enormous breasts jutting proudly in the air like the prow of an old sailing ship. He glanced involuntarily over the fence, disappointed not to see her there, gardening, or hanging washing on the line; two activities guaranteed to reveal the splendour of her ample charms.

"What do you think?" He muttered, lifting up a bit to allow Jimmy room to remove his shorts. "Those tits always give me a hard-on."

Jimmy chuckled and bent down to swipe the tip of his moist tongue over Paul's hot nob, tasting a hint of pre cum. "You're sick man - she must be over sixty!" He sucked urgently on the hard flesh, teasing more juice onto his tongue with a happy moan.

"Fuck you!" Paul hissed, "she's fifty-eight - and still fuckin' hot!" He pulled Jimmy's head further onto his cock and gasped at the thought of his neighbours mouth working down the hot meat throbbing in Jimmy's mouth.

"She does have great tits." Jimmy admitted, "do you think she shaves?"

"I reckon she's all natural - and takes her teeth out when she sucks too. Watch your teeth, man!"

"Sorry," said Jimmy, licking round Paul's balls, "lay back so I can do you better."

Paul reclined on the sun-lounger and muttered a curse of frustration. "We better stop," he said, "she's coming out!"

Jimmy glanced over his shoulder and smiled mischievously. "Why stop when things just got interesting?"

"What, you mean... you can't be serious?"

"Why not? She'll never see if we stand up close to the fence. Come on... it'll be fun!"

Jimmy ignored his friend's dubious expression and sauntered over to the fence, his hard on covered by a long t-shirt lying loosely in front of his shorts. "Hello Mrs Shelby, it's a beautiful day isn't it?"

"Hello Jimmy," she replied, shading her eyes from the sun, "hello Paul," she added, seeing him walk stiffly over to lean against the fence, "enjoying some sun together?"

"You said it," Jimmy smiled, lifting his shirt to allow Paul's hand easy access, "what brings you out?"

"Just a little gardening," she said, lowering the arm from her eyes and putting a basket full of tools on the grass at her feet, "the roses need pruning and I'll trim the bushes a little too. How's your mother Paul?"

"S-she's f-f-fine," he stammered, the only sign that Jimmy's hand had found what it was looking for, "g-gone to th-th-the sh-shops," he managed to say, reaching out to flick Jimmy's cock.

"I see," she said, giving Jimmy a curious glance as he hissed between his teeth in pain at the sharp pain in his throbbing shaft, "ask her to come round later, I've... are you alright?"

"Y-yes, fine... just pins and needles in my foot." Jimmy explained, giving Paul's balls a hard squeeze.

"You must've been sitting too long." Mrs Shelby smiled, taking 10-15 years from her face.

"What were you going to say?" Paul prompted, stroking Jimmy's cock smoothly, enjoying the tingling sensation in his cock where Jimmy's hand lingered.

"What? Oh... it doesn't matter, dear," she said, bending down to pick a pair of secateurs from the basket, "just woman's talk," she added, straightening up in such a way as to make her breasts jiggle against the thin material of her summer dress.

Jimmy gasped at the sight of them swinging like a sackful of melons and stamped his foot. "Damn pins and needles," he said, smiling weakly.

Mrs Shelby examined one of her rose trees and said absently; "just give it a good rub."

"I'll try that," he squeaked, determinedly ignoring his friend as he knew that one glance would set them off into a fatal fit of giggling which would be very hard to explain in the circumstances. He knelt below the fence and playfully kissed the head of Paul's cock, licking it up and down, undeterred by the hand trying to push him away, sucking it softly between his lips.

"Did that help at all?" She asked, snipping a few dead branches into her outstretched hand.

"A little!" Jimmy called before taking the cock in his mouth deeper, licking the sensitive underside lasciviously as he sucked harder, faster, making Paul's knees tremble with passion.

"What are your plans for today, Paul?" Mrs Shelby asked, leaning over to get at an awkward branch.

"What? Oh... er, I dunno... just hanging out I guess." He said, thrusting his hips forward to fuck Jimmy's wet mouth, imagining it was sinking between the large buttocks that wobbled delightfully as his neighbour worked on oblivious to his gaze.

"Hanging out!" Jimmy sniggered, standing up again to peer lecherously over the fence. His eyes widened in surprise at what he saw; 'damn! The horny old cow's not wearing panties, ' he thought, excitedly nudging Paul who winked back.

The sunlight acted like a mirror, shining through the thin material until it became transparent, showing exactly what lay beneath. Mrs Shelby had no idea she was giving them such an insight and continued to snip-snip her way round the rose trees, even lifting a leg in reaching to the back of the row, bringing a groan of excitement from the highly aroused pair who jerked each other off faster, using the pre cum to pull the foreskin back and forth over their swollen nobs.

"Are you two sure you're alright?" Mrs Shelby asked, peering at them with concern. "You've gone awfully red!"

"It's the heat," said Jimmy, slipping a stiff finger up his arse in lieu of the hard cock it needed.

"Forgot the sun-block," explained Paul, feeling his knees tremble as an erotic thrill rushed through his balls.

"Sun-stroke's a dangerous thing," she said, bending down to brush her hands clean, scattering dead branches and leaves into the basket.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" They gasped, observing how her breasts swung together like fleshy clappers, chiming softly in the still air.

"My husband got it several years ago," she added, moving down the garden to begin trimming the hedge there.

Paul snorted back a burst of laughter and innocently asked; "how is Mr Shelby?"

His neighbour eyed him keenly and said; "working hard - as usual," her clippers viciously snipping along the loose branches.

"How often do you trim your hedge Mrs Shelby?" Jimmy said, stifling back mirth with great difficulty.

"About two, three, times a month," she replied without turning.

"Ow! Paul cried as Jimmy bit hard on his shoulder to stop himself laughing out loud. "A sharp stone," he lamely explained to Mrs Shelby's questioning stare, elbowing Jimmy in the ribs.

"Well get down and get it out..." Jimmy said, "... of the way," he added after a long pause where he stared meaningfully into the older woman's dark brown eyes.

She lifted an eyebrow without saying a word, returning to work as Jimmy felt Paul slip down on his knees and slide a wet tongue over his cock.

"Oh! That's good," he murmured, pushing his cock into the moist, toothy hole.

"Pardon?" Mrs Shelby enquired, half-turning to regard him suspiciously.

"Your hedge," he said, holding himself still, "looks good."

"So far," she said, snipping higher. "Where did Paul go?"

"He's sitting in the shade... can't stand the heat!"

"You should do the same. Your face looks ready to explode."

Jimmy chuckled. 'That's not all that's going to explode!' He thought, salaciously pumping his cock in and out of Paul's mouth.

"... to cool down."

"Hmm?" Jimmy said, stirred from his lecherous reverie.

"I said, you need a cold shower to cool down." Mrs Shelby repeated, bending down to get at a low tangle of excess growth and presenting Jimmy with an unhindered view of her jaunty buttocks, waving to and fro as she cut vigorously towards the end.

A strangled squawk escaped his clenched lips as he regarded her plump cheeks, beckoning to his libido which threatened to burst like summer rain, hot and stormy, straight down Paul's throat. Paul savoured a salty stream of pre cum and stopped sucking to flick his tongue over the soft skin under Jimmy's full balls. He squirmed between his shaking legs and turned to run his tongue broadly across the pungent crack of Jimmy's arse, probing gently at the tender pucker.

"... a cold drink?"

"What?" Jimmy gasped, aware that Mrs Shelby had stood to ask him something.

"I said, would you rather have a cold drink?" She reiterated, a hint of exasperation in her voice. "Are you wool-gathering Jimmy?"

"Yeah... guess I was." he smiled.

"Well?" She said, wiping sweat from her brow, the motion setting her breasts jiggling delightfully once again.

"I could use a drink, Mrs Shelby," said Paul, standing up behind Jimmy with an alert erection brushing his buttocks. "Do you have any milk?"

"Yes dear, of course," she said, putting the clippers back in the basket, "are you feeling better?"

"Much better," he assured her, pushing hard at his friends tight arse.

"Oh wow! No way," Jimmy whispered, feeling the stiff shaft seek out his most tender spot.

Mrs Shelby picked up the basket and looked at him. "What did you say?"

"I mean, now? You... er, haven't finished the hedge." Jimmy said, twisting slightly to avoid becoming rudely impaled in front of the older woman's eyes.

"Oh, that doesn't matter. It'll still be there tomorrow, and besides," she added with a sweet smile, "I'm far too hot to work anymore. Are you coming?"

"I'm right behind you!" Paul said, flexing his fuck muscle in-between Jimmy's clenched cheeks.

"Are you crazy!" Jimmy hissed as Mrs Shelby moved out of ear-shot. "I was this close to cumming." He held his thumb and index finger and inch apart to demonstrate how near he'd come in front of Paul's smirking face.

"You got me into this," he said, tucking his cock back in his shorts with difficulty and zipping up. "And I'm taking you further... besides, this gives me a chance to do something I've always wanted to do."

"Which is?" Jimmy asked, tucking himself away delicately, afraid that too much friction could set him off like an unexploded bomb.

"Just keep her talking while I excuse myself to use the bathroom. She must have a pair of knickers for us to use!"

"You dirty bugger!" Jimmy grinned. "I like it!"

They grinned and set off up the garden path, walking carefully to avoid any messy consequences in their tight shorts. The back door was open, a bead curtain hanging between the green architrave, leading into a small kitchen where Mrs Shelby stood next to a clean, white Formica counter, pouring milk into a long glass; ice cubes swirling to the top and floating like rocks on a milky pond.

"Here you are," she smiled at Jimmy, handing him the drink.

"Can I use the bathroom please, Mrs Shelby?" Paul said.

"Of course, dear. Straight up the stairs, first on the left, you remember?"

Paul grinned shyly to show he did indeed remember, having taken advantage of her courtesy since he was able to walk.

"Is that alright for you?" She asked, taking a sip from her own glass.

"It's fine." Jimmy assured her, looking around nervously as he realised there was nowhere to hide his semi-hard cock that lay like a tumescent log in the left leg of his shorts.

"Take a long drink," she said, "you look like you're about to have a stroke!"

Jimmy glanced sharply at her, wondering if the innuendo was intentional but unable to discern the intent as she raised her glass to gulp another mouthful, hiding the expression on her face. He realised his breathing was short and fast, a mixture of heat from the sun and from his surging libido, stiffening his cock by degrees. His gaze slid to her magnificent breasts, storing them in his memory for later on in the privacy of his bedroom. The way they rose and fell as she swallowed each mouthful did nothing to stop his rising cock, stiffening into a steel hard bar in his shorts, pushing them out as though the mindless beast between his thighs could sense the older woman's proximity. A drop of milk trickled from the corner of her mouth as she raised her glass, almost in an ironic salute to his arousal. He watched it slide into the dimple in her chin, hardly daring to breath, or to move, his glass held halfway to his lips. He licked them slowly, a sub-conscious gesture, almost tasting the creamy liquid on her skin, sticking his tongue out in a vain attempt to catch the drops before it fell into her cleavage. Too late! It splashed between her breasts, flowing faster in the sumptuous gap as she upturned the glass, lifting her head back to drain the glass of its contents with complete disregard to the liquid spilling over the front of her dress, soaking through the light material until her breasts became clearly visible to Jimmy's bulging eyes.

"Holy shit," he breathed, cupping his crotch in an effort to hide his fully erect cock or to prevent it bursting through his shorts he had no idea.

"Aaahhh! I needed that." Mrs Shelby sighed.

Jimmy put his tongue away and gibbered, unable to remove his eyes from her soaking tits.

"Is something wrong, dear?" She asked, sensuously rubbing her milk soaked breasts together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.