One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

Another one of those days:

"I've missed you so much," said Dan as he unzipped his trousers, "come, suck my cock!"

Jimmy smiled and got down to business. That's what he liked about his dad's friend; straight to the point, no fucking around. Well, he wasted no time to be more accurate as Dan loved fucking around.

"I've missed you too," he replied, running his tongue down the throbbing, veiny shaft to the full, pendulous balls, swinging heavily between his hairy thighs.

It had been three days since their adventure in the barn and now they were in the hallway of Dan's house, eager to get reacquainted with each other. Jimmy barely had time to get through the door before the older man was upon him, tongue lashing his mouth in a warm, wet welcoming kiss.

"Fuck yeah, suck my balls," said Dan in a hoarse whisper, "eat my fucking meat!"

He grabbed Jimmy by the hair and pushed him into his hairy crotch, groaning lewdly as he felt his balls getting sucked. The leather cock ring pushed his balls up beautifully, keeping them firm, full of cum after a day of abstinence.

"Open your mouth. Yeah! There you go, suck that fuckin' rod," he grinned into Jimmy's face, the fat nob stretching his lips around the solid girth, "show me how much you missed it. Take off your shirt."

Jimmy unbuttoned his cotton shirt and shrugged it off his slim shoulders without missing a beat as Dan stripped off, letting his trousers slide into a pool around his splayed feet and stepping out of them as Jimmy pulled them free.

"Take your jeans off," urged Dan, rubbing his cock over Jimmy's smooth chest, "come on, get naked!"

Jimmy shoved them to his knees and fell onto his back, legs in the air, for Dan to help him out, pulling the constricting denim off with a cry of; "there it is!" Playfully slapping his upturned buttocks. By the look of lust on Dan's face it seemed that they were going to do it right here and he felt a shiver of delight at the brute urgency of the man.

"Go through there," ordered Dan, pointing at a half open door to their right, "on your hands and knees," he added, as Jimmy started to rise, "show me how that lovely arse wiggles!"

Jimmy crawled like a dog over the tiled floor, panting with heat at the thought of his arse being so rudely scrutinised. He pushed the door open with his nose and went in, abruptly coming to a halt when he saw they were not alone.

"It's okay, go in. He won't bite," Dan said, "unless you want him too, that is."

Jimmy looked nervously at the burly man who smiled brightly to reassure him that he meant no harm.

"My name is Paul, he said in a deep, smoky voice, "but you may call me 'Sir'. Dan tells me you're a cocksucker par excellence," he went on conversationally, unzipping his trousers to expose the longest, thickest phallus that Jimmy had ever seen. "Show me."

Jimmy removed the man's trousers completely and bent to the task of taking the enormous cock, inch by inch until the head filled his mouth. He felt Dan spreading him open, washing his flesh with hot breath, panting ardently over him.

"Have you seen a bigger one than this before?" Paul asked, gently cupping Jimmy's chin up to look him in the eye.

"Only in my dad's magazines," he admitted.

Paul grinned broadly, perfect white teeth gleamed between his full lips, framed by a dark goatee that suited his lightly tanned face. "Yes, my bitch informs me you have an unhealthy penchant for snooping," he drawled, guiding Jimmy back to work on his cock as he spoke sharply to Dan; "did you do as you were ordered?"

Dan looked up from between Jimmy's pert buttocks and nodded; "yessir."

"Come here. Bend over. Show me," he snapped.

Jimmy felt his head turned gently, but firmly, to one side and watched Dan do as he was told, pulling both cheeks open with both hands to expose his plugged up arsehole.

"Every man has their master, and he is yours as much as he is mine, do you understand?" Paul said, "good. Now suck as much as you can," he continued, feeling Jimmy nod mutely in his hands, guiding him deeper onto his swelling cock. "Come on suck! Suck it!" He demanded, "you know why he has a plug up his arse?"

Jimmy shook his head around the swollen girth, although he could guess why.

"The bitch'll need it to take every inch of this," he grunted, feeling his shaft swell at the thought, "measure it with your mouth and tell me how big you think it is," he went on, arrogantly pushing his cock deeper, "make it real wet for his arsehole."

The brutish phallus curved wickedly upwards as it grew thicker and harder, growing hotter in Jimmy's mouth as he sucked past the head and down the shaft without getting more than a quarter of the way towards his huge, hairy balls. He gripped the big man's firm buttocks and tried to pull himself further along without success, gagging as it choked his throat.

"You'll never make it," Paul gloated, "will he bitch?"

Dan stroked his erection and grimaced as he felt his master pulling the plug in and out of his arse; "no sir," he said, bending over to accommodate further exploration.

"Tell him why bitch."

"Because your cock is too big."

"How big. Tell him, bitch!" Paul demanded, smacking Dan's buttocks hard enough to stagger him forward several steps.

"Ten inches long," he moaned, regaining his balance with difficulty, "and three inches thick," he added, licking his lips fondly at the memory of trying to eat the monstrous piece of meat.

Paul slapped his arse once more, saying; "that's right, ten-fucking-inches. You know where it's going too, don't you bitch? Get upstairs and wait for me!"

Dan crawled, chastened, from the room without a backward glance and Jimmy felt himself pulled to his feet, gasping from the effort of trying to swallow so much cock.

"I'm going to say this once and then it's up to you." Paul said. Jimmy nodded and the big man smiled briefly. "Good. Now, you can either put your clothes on and leave or you can stay and do exactly as you're told. Choose!"

Jimmy stroked the enormous phallus with a trembling hand, wondering how it would be to feel it sliding all the way down his throat, up his arse, filling him with hot, hard meat and juicy spunk. "I'll stay," he breathed after a heartbeat of indecision.

"I knew you would." Paul whispered, crushing him to his hairy chest, kissing him passionately.

Jimmy moaned around the moist tongue exploring his mouth, a finger sliding between his smooth buttocks making him groan too. He rubbed his shaft under Paul's balls and kissed him back, moaning louder as he felt another finger slip inside him.

"I want to worship... your big cock," he whispered in-between hot kisses. "I want to suck... every inch... down my throat..."

Paul shushed the teenager with a moist finger on his lips and took him by the arm, leading the way upstairs where Dan waited patiently, bent over a wooden bench.

"Take the plug out," Paul said to Jimmy, handing him a small bottle of colourless gel, "and rub some of this over his fuck-hole."

Jimmy did as he was told while Paul strolled over to Dan's head, lifting it up at the right angle to accept his cock.

"Open your mouth bitch!" Paul demanded, giving a satisfied grunt as he felt Dan obey. "Use plenty of gel," he told Jimmy, pushing himself deeper into Dan's mouth, "work it well in his arse, don't be shy now - ream it open, fist the bitch!"

Dan gurgled, in protest or pleasure it was hard to tell, with his master's meat thrusting deeper down his throat and Jimmy's fingers pumping up his arsehole, one by one until all four had worked their slippery way inside him. His eyes bulged when he felt Jimmy wriggle his thumb alongside the fingers, rudely stretching him open wide. His mouth bulged as it struggled to accommodate the thick shaft, lewdly filling him with more cock. He breathed harder through flared nostrils, struggling to fill his bursting lungs, clinging to his master's firm thighs; trying to push him away and pull him deeper at the same time, torn between the need to breathe more freely and the desire to feed his lust.

"That's right," Paul said encouragingly, "come on, suck it all. Come on, nearly there," he groaned, pulling Dan's drooling lips closer to the root of his cock, "keep going, take it, take it all in your mouth, in your arse."

Jimmy twisted his clenched fist around Dan's puckered hole and grinned at his wriggling submission. "Can I fuck him sir?"

Paul looked up, shook his head and pulled his cock free with a slippery pop, stroking the spit-slick shaft menacingly as he walked around the bench.

"His arse is all mine," he rasped, "go fuck his face. That should keep him quiet."

"Yessir," said Jimmy, obediently making room for the big man to take his place before Dan's upraised buttocks. He teased Dan's lips with the tip of his cock, watching Paul closely as he felt how wet he'd made him.

"He's ready," announced Paul, slipping his fingers out and placing the head of his cock on Dan's juicy hole, "is he sucking you good?"

"Oh yes sir!" Jimmy sighed, pumping back and forth into Dan's warm, wet mouth.

Paul smacked Dan's cheeks hard, twice, as he lodged his meaty cock head between them and grunted with pleasure at how good it felt. "Suck it in your mouth bitch," he demanded, "take every inch down your throat."

"Come on, take it," Jimmy groaned, holding Dan's head as he started sawing into his mouth, fucking his face, "take it all. Suck it, sssssuuuuucckk it - fuck yessss!"

Dan drooled around the root of Jimmy's cock and groaned as he felt his arsehole stretch to accommodate the thickness of his master's shaft. It took him tenderly, inch by inch, working its way inexorably deeper into the depths of his hot flesh, rampantly brushing aside his reflexive spasms that tried to prevent the inevitable penetration.

"Yeah, that's it," Paul groaned, "you're taking it."

"God! That looks so fucking hot." Jimmy cried, intently watching the mighty shaft working its way deeper and deeper.

Paul glanced up briefly as he stirred his rod round in the slippery hole, working it hard to ease the thickest part of his shaft inside. "You like that, eh?" He said, concentrating on squeezing another inch up to embed half his length inside.

'What's not to like?' He thought, watching the longest, thickest cock he'd ever seen screwing a guy who was deep throating him at the same time. "Fuck yeah!" He simply said, reaching down to pull Dan's arse wider with both hands.

"If you like that," said Paul, grinding a couple more inches in the hot, clenching muscle, "he'll love this!"

Dan squealed like a girl as he felt his master push all the way up his arse, splitting both cheeks with loving brutality. Tears of pain trickled down his face and he felt a spurt of lube run down his legs as the hot meat throbbed inside him, spreading waves of heat through his bowels, along his spine until it burst up his throat to send a thrill of lust through Jimmy's swollen cock.

"Fuck me!" Jimmy cried, awestruck at the sight of that big cock squeezed up such a small hole.

Paul looked at Jimmy through glazed eyes and growled, "you can't handle this - yet."

"Maybe," he breathed, "maybe not... but it'd be fun finding out!"

"Fun?" Paul laughed, pulling himself back to the edge of Dan's arse with exquisite care. "Oh it'll be fun alright - for me - get more lube!"

"FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!" Dan gasped loudly as soon as Jimmy unplugged his throat to fetch the bottle.

Paul slapped his arse and curtly told him to shut up then held his hand out to let Jimmy pour a generous dollop of gel into his palm. "Stand there," he told him, keeping up a steady pumping rhythm.

Jimmy stood, legs spread beside Paul, and fixed his gaze on the way his cock slid smoothly up Dan's arsehole, reaming the tight muscle of his pucker out with every down stroke before pushing it back up with a lusty grunt of pleasure. "Oh shit! Give it to me, he gasped and began fisting his cock to the beat of Paul's fingers thrusting up his arse.

"This fuck muscle would split you in two - wouldn't it bitch?" Paul said, adding another finger to the pair already exploring the recesses of Jimmy's tight hole.

"FUCK YES, YES, FUCK ME, YES!" Dan cried, squirming helplessly on the meaty shaft thrusting harder inside him.

Paul slapped his shaking buttocks hard and demanded; "fuck me, what, bitch?"

"FUCK ME SIR... OH FUCK, FUUUCCKKK, FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!"

"Yeah! You love this big fucking cock," groaned Paul. He pulled his fingers from Jimmy's arse and held them in front of Dan's face. "Suck on them," he ordered, flexing his hot fuck muscle inside the tight hole, "taste his arse - go on boy, push it in his face!"

Jimmy went back to Dan's head, bent over, and moaned at the delicious sensation of his wet tongue rimming him. Paul leered at the obscene sight and picked up his pace, pumping harder. The ripe sounds of sucking and fucking, added to the hot male aroma of sweat and lust, sent a bolt of precum shooting into Dan's arse.

"Shit! I'll cum when I'm ready bitch!" Paul cried, sliding out and slapping his cock on Dan's arse cheeks.

"Oh, please sir! Let me taste your spunk!" Jimmy pleaded, looking over his shoulder.

Paul stroked his slick cock and beckoned him over, pushing him to his knees. "Suck it out his arsehole boy!"

"Oh God!" Dan groaned, "i'm close to cumming."

Paul slapped his arse, spread it wide to get a better view of Jimmy's tongue probing deep for the juices, demanding he control the urge. "Not yet! I want you to juice up his tight little arse for me."

Jimmy moaned at the thought and sucked hard on the well fucked pucker of Dan's arse, relishing the salty taste of spunk mixed with the earthier flavour of Dan's flesh before swapping places with him, spreading himself wide for the welcome assault of his stiff cock.

"Up on the bench," Dan said, "on your back. I want to watch you take both of us."

"That's right," Paul agreed," open your mouth. Let's see you swallow it all."

Jimmy hung his head over the end of the bench and took the sticky head of Paul's cock in his mouth with a muffled groan as he felt a gob of spit ooze viscously between the spread cheeks of his arse.

"Spit on his arse bitch!" Paul cried, pushing his meaty cock to the back of Jimmy's mouth, "make it drip," he grunted, pulling back to wipe his cock over Jimmy's face before stuffing it roughly back into his throat.

Dan spat on Jimmy's arse again, plated it and spat once more, pushing his tongue all the way up with a lusty grunt. Paul concentrated on feeding Jimmy's face with more cock, sliding inch by inch between his stretched lips.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck his face," said Dan, in-between swiping his tongue back and forth over Jimmy's ring.

"He's a natural," Paul breathed, feeling Jimmy's throat working harder to swallow his cock. Half the length jutted from his drooling lips and Jimmy showed no sign of stopping now.

"That's what i said." Dan grinned, stood up and rubbed the head of his cock around Jimmy's juicy arsehole.

"Fuck him," Paul gasped, stroking in and out a little faster, "fuck the cock sucker's arse off... fuck him now, do it!"

Dan held Jimmy's legs up and eased his cock in-between them with a satisfied grunt. Jimmy writhed ecstatically on the double penetration and moaned around Paul's cock as it slid further down his throat than either of them believed possible.

"I think," Paul gasped, feeling Jimmy's hot breath wash over his balls as they rubbed across his nose, "he's going to take the whole fucking thing!"

"I don't believe it!" Dan whispered, unwilling to believe his eyes.

Jimmy gagged, choked and drooled around the thick root, straining to work it past his bursting lips, jerking himself off roughly to the rhythm of Dan's fucking tool. He felt a thick rope of pre cum slide down his throat, helping the mighty shaft all the way in with an obscene squelch.

"Fuck Yeah!" Paul cried, holding himself still to allow Jimmy time to accommodate his cock, "the horny little fucker did it!"

"The bastard must breathe through his fucking ears," said Dan, a ripple of jealousy making him fuck Jimmy harder.

Paul grinned, rubbed his nipples thoughtfully and gave Dan a knowing look. "Fill his fucking arse with cum," he said," pulling the rubbery nubs of flesh hard, "give him every drop, you hear me, bitch?"

"Yessir," said Dan obediently, picking up the pace, "with pleasure!"

Jimmy shook uncontrollably under the onslaught of Dan's cock and drooled a mixture of pre cum and spit down Paul's hot length, firmly impaled in both holes. A strong hand wrapped around his, stifling the urge to jerk himself off, squeezing his flesh to a mote between two powerful storms.

"When he blows," gasped Paul, spending another precious load of pre cum down Jimmy's throat, "so do you, got it bitch?"

Dan nodded. He'd got it alright, deep and hot and hard, pumping up Jimmy's arsehole. He wiped sweat from his eyes and held the slut's legs open, watching his master take control of Jimmy's cock. A big load was building in his balls and he gritted his teeth, knowing that to cum too soon would forfeit any chance of further pleasure.

"I know you want to cum." Paul grinned, slapping the head of Jimmy's cock on Dan's hairy belly. "I can see it in your eyes." He scooped a blob of cum from Jimmy's cock, held it up to Dan's lips, "suck it," he ordered, "just like he's sucking me. Oh fuck! He just swallowed more juice from my fucking balls," he teased, "the horny fuckers hungry for spunk - and it feels like he's ready to shoot a hot fucking load." Jimmy's cock oozed more pre cum that was transferred to Dan's mouth, bringing him perilously close to an unauthorised blow-out. "Not yet," warned Paul, "not yet. Wait for it, keep fucking his arse, don't stop, don't you fucking dare stop!"

Jimmy felt his vision grow dim as the cock in his throat, and the balls over his nose, blocked any air available to him. 'This is it, ' he thought blissfully, digging his nails into Paul's hairy buttocks, 'what a way to go!' Another spurt of pre cum drowned his senses and the hand pulling on his cock felt remote, like it was happening to someone else. Suddenly, without warning, a colossal wave of heat spread through his crotch and from far away he heard someone (Paul?) say; "there he blows!" He arched his back, flying in a blue dream of ecstasy that filled his mind with wonder. 'If this is dying, ' he thought vaguely, 'then it's not so bad - but what's Moby Dick got to do with it? OH FUCK! The White Whale's blowing in my hole!' He giggled hysterically at the mental image conjured up by his oxygen starved brain as Dan's spunk surged through his bowels, rendering his own orgasm to a feverish pitch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.