One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

By the time darkness fell outside his window, Jimmy thought he would burst with excitement. He had eaten and drank nothing since breakfast, taking his mothers advice to conserve his strength for the initiation, limiting his exploration of the astral realm to a brief foray into the forthcoming night: what he saw only served to whet his appetite and when his parents came to tell him it was time, he was prepared for everything and stood silently as they draped him in a thick, crimson robe edged with black and gold.

Not a word passed their lips on the way over to Dan's house, although the anticipation in the car said everything they felt. A full moon waxed silver over the roof, casting its ancient power upon them as they approached the door and let themselves in. Jimmy heard Dan's mind bid him welcome and he followed his parents down the stairs to the underground lair where his mother had wantonly entertained so many men. Fewer people stood around its black-draped walls this time, their faces swathed by heavy incense that drifted in the air around them and illuminated by thick candles: Four couples, unknown to Jimmy, their sexuality evident by the bulges in similar robes to the ones of midnight-black with red trim worn by his mother and father. Dan stood at the apex of the circle, gold trim singling him out as leader of this gathering. He spread his arms wide and welcomed them aloud.

"Welcome sister and brother. Who is this among you?"

"This is our son," his mother declared, "and we pray you accept his petition to join us."

"Do you ask this of your own free will?" Dan said and motioned Jimmy towards the small altar between them.

"I do so," he said in a clear voice and stepped forth to kneel on the plump velvet cushion.

Dan lifted a silver chalice from the altar and bade him drink. Jimmy did so; savouring the tart flavour of the wine on his tongue and feeling it invigorate his blood as he drained the glittering cup.

"This is Sister Alex." Dan said, indicating a tall woman on his right. "Greet her and be twice welcome."

Jimmy rose and embraced her with a deep kiss, feeling her mind and body glow, her mouth opening to his tongue's fleeting caress.

"And this is Sister Faith." Dan said as the woman to her right stepped into his arms. "Greet her and be thrice welcome."

She was shorter than her companion with more voluptuous curves that pressed softly into his body; her tongue darted between his lips with a hot promise and withdrew to allow him to greet the next woman in line. Sister Marie presented herself demurely and blessed his lips with a chaste kiss then Sister Celeste added her greeting, thrusting her tongue between his teeth with urgent demand. Breathlessly he turned to his mother and was surprised to hear her named as Sister Bridget, surmising they all possessed different names as their lips melted together in familiar tenderness.

Similar greetings were offered by their mates: Brother Simon; Brother Liam; Brother Isaac; Brother Oliver and Brother Tim (his father) before he returned to the altar where Dan awaited his obeisance.

"You are most welcome, Brother," he smiled and walked around the altar to bend over its pristine white surface.

Jimmy raised the man's robe and kissed his pungent hole without hesitation, feeling him push back for a brief moment to enjoy the unholy act before resuming his commanding stance before the expectant group.

Father Daniel placed his hands on Jimmy's head and intoned; "who names this acolyte?"

"I do," his mother replied. "After his initiation the name shall be revealed to all.

"So be it." Dan said, and lifted Jimmy's head to look into his eyes. "Now you have set foot on the Golden Path there is no turning back. Do you understand?"

"I understand," Jimmy said, "and I am ready."

Dan clapped his hands twice and the group converged on Jimmy, disrobing him and smearing his body in a thick, sweet, aromatic cream, liberally coating his manhood with sensual care to prepare him. He then clapped once more and from an alcove behind a curtain inscribed with strange sigils a small figure in white samite stepped obediently into the flickering light. Her arms hung loosely and her blue eyes stared heedlessly through Jimmy, and he gasped at the sight of Dan's daughter as she stood quietly in front of the altar. This he hadn't foreseen. Her father winked at him and sat her pliant body up on the altar to face him, her slack lips curved in a faint smile as though at some private jest.

Jimmy wondered If she was drugged and Dan beckoned four Sisters' forward; they each fastened a slim silver chain around the girl's wrists and ankles as he mentally assured him she wasn't drugged but her mind was held in hypnotic stasis. After she was securely fastened the Brother's stepped forward and lifted the girl into the air then bound the chains through a thick iron ring in the ceiling to ensure she swung freely, less than a yard from Jimmy's throbbing erection that pointed straight between her wide open thighs.

"Behold the virgin-bride of Our Lord!" Father Daniel declared and took a thin wafer from a wide silver plate. "Bless her loins with the Host of Consecration and be as one in His sight."

Sister Bridget, his mother, untied her robe to let it drape open revealing the girls moist mons, delicately speckled with light blonde hair, and smiled to let him see how eager she was for him too. She took the wafer from Dan's outstretched hand and pressed it in-between the girlish lips until it disappeared then urged her son to kneel before the sexual offering.

A low, sibilant chant began as Jimmy placed his lips into the aromatic cleft and ran his tongue up to her nubile little bud, licking her fragrant flesh tenderly. The girl moaned softly and shivered, rattling the chains in a musical counter-point to the voices around them, rising and falling in harmony.

Jimmy wrapped his arms around her thighs, holding her tight and pulling her onto his tongue at the same time, licking deep to eat the holy wafer from her body. Her moans rose and merged with the harmonic chant, and Jimmy felt her flesh melt into his mouth, spilling juices like soft summer rain over his probing tongue. The hot aroma of her arousal filled his nostrils and he breathed deep, opening his mouth to taste more of her succulent young cunt, lapping the soft pink walls with a rhythmic motion to increase the flow. His body responded to her heat with a surge of adrenalin which swelled his erection into a steel-hard rod that burned under the dripping emollient along its length, and he sucked harder, waiting for the precise moment to enter where no man had yet gone before him. He understood this unique privilege would only be offered once and although he couldn't understand the nature of the chant, he felt it rising up through his mind with primal force to enhance his power when he took her.

A thin wall of flesh barred his way to the source of her sweetness and it resisted his tongue with ease so Jimmy withdrew, leaving it intact for the time being, and concentrated his attention on her lips, sucking the tender flaps of skin in his mouth. The girl arched her back as though the rising chant lifted her higher, drawing her onto Jimmy's hot tongue and into his mouth. She cried out in wordless bliss for him to quench her fire with his flesh and felt him withdraw, leaving her high in the air.

The chanting soared to a crescendo of sound as Jimmy stood within their midst, taking the groups power into him and giving it to her with a single swift thrust that easily broke her resistant flesh. Her squeal of pain melted into a sigh of pleasure and she came to accept him utterly, writhing on him as he held himself still within her juicy little cunt. A long sigh of adoration drifted around the room and Jimmy looked up to see her father beaming at him with pride.

"Become who you were born to be," he said and lifted the chalice over his head. "Fill her with your seed, Brother, and share the essence with our gathering."

Sister Bridget took the chalice from his hand and waited expectantly beside her son, smiling proudly at his sublime beauty in this transcendent moment.

'Take her, my darling boy, ' she thought. 'Give her everything I desire.'

Jimmy felt her mind glow and enhance his senses further. His father added his own energy then the others poured into him, filling his flesh with exquisite sentience that shook his very soul. He slowly withdrew to the edge of the girls body and pushed back in until his balls rested on her soft, firm cheeks, and took her pert breasts in hands, squeezing them gently and pulling her hard, pink nipples.

'Fuck, yes!' his mind cried. 'She's so hot and tight.'

The group groaned as one, attuned to every nuance of the erotic experience, and resumed the chant. Their minds crying as one; 'fuck her, fuck her... '

Jimmy ran his hands down to hold the girls hips steady, sliding gently into her moist cunt with steady strokes, his eyes drawn to her father's erection poking through a fold in his robe. He licked his lips and watched it hover over the girl's face, throbbing with lusty intent.

'Lick him, fuck him, suck him... ' The group mind urged, and focused its erotic energy upon the writhing girl. Her tongue flicked over Dan's shaft, leaving a moist trail for her mouth to follow and take his fat nob between her lips.

The four Sisters' followed every move, opening their robes and winding themselves up with busy fingers, teasing the Brother's into responding with horny fists, stroking ardently at the sight and sound of their mutual desire. Jimmy subsumed their passion and pumped it deep inside the smooth wet cunt, lost in the rhythm of the chant, unable to stop or discern how long he slid in-between the girls lithe thighs. His mother stooped to catch the drops of bloody juice dripping from the deflowered lips hugging her son's slick shaft in the chalice, licking her lips and rubbing her clit at the sight while his father took the cord from his waist and began to flagellate Jimmy's clenched buttocks, fisting his erection and maintaining the rhythm without missing a beat.

A hot aroma of musk and sweat pervaded the atmosphere, stimulating their lust to a frenzy. Jimmy looked down upon his mother and wished she was in the girl's place, swinging wantonly on his full length. Sister Bridget felt his incestuous thoughts and jammed two fingers between her thighs, wanting him (now!) as soon as he'd had his pleasure. Brother Tim saw the lust in his wife's eyes and increased the tempo on his son's buttocks, lashing them harder out of passion, not jealousy, to see their unholy coupling. Father Daniel took a deep breath and grinned, savouring the fruition of all his hard work as he slipped smoothly between his daughters puckered lips. Sister Alex fixed her bright blue eyes on his cock and wished she could feel it between her lips too, licking them lasciviously in the midst of the chant. Sister Faith bent her knees to get eye-level with Jimmy's pumping rod and dug another pudgy finger inside her dripping cunt, yearning for his firm young flesh with every fibre of her being. Sister Marie knelt beside her to get a perfect view of Sister Bridget's busy hand, wanting no more than to thrust her slavering tongue between those taut thighs. Sister Celeste chanted breathlessly adding; 'smack him, slap him, ' and beat her swollen clit to Brother Tim's rhythmic assault on his son's flesh, admiring the way his thick cock bobbed up and down. The other Brother's were just as ready and gave each other a helping hand, urging Jimmy to hurry so they could slake their lust within the girl's body.

'Soon, brethren, soon, ' Father Daniel's mind cast a soothing spell around them.

He cast a loving eye over his daughter's body, so like her mother in many ways; blonde, almost white, hair and eyes so blue that they resembled bright sapphires set within her flawless face gave him a pang of regret that his dear departed wife couldn't be here to witness her little girls initiation into womanhood. Her soft downy slit looked so sweet, split like a juicy peach around Jimmy's hard cock, and he willed himself to wait for the youth to climax, holding his own pleasure aside by pulling out of her mouth and rubbing his nob over her cheeks, slapping it on the smooth flesh to bring forth a rosy hue.

The moon, risen high in the clear, starlit sky, unseen but felt by all within the circle, announced the moment was ripe for Jimmy to unleash himself. His heart pounded in the rhythm of the heat and he threw back his head and howled in homage to the primal urge surging within him, transfixing his bride on the root of his love as he poured himself into her. He felt his mother's warm hand squeeze his balls, milking the swollen sacs to ensure he spilled every drop of his potent seed, and his father's lips pressing firmly between his cheeks, worshipping the power he represented. He felt the group close in around them, merging their energies to sustain his exhilarating climax; and above all, he felt the girl's aura undergo a profound change, maturing as the flow increased deep inside her.

A pearl of spunk bubbled from Father Daniel's phallus and dripped with exquisite accuracy onto his daughter's lips, blessing her transition, and she took it into her mouth with a faint smile, gently gasping in wonder at the sublime sensation which added such piquant spice to her orgasmic bliss. Every spurt inside her brought another trembling thrill between her thighs until she felt she'd explode with ecstacy, her hard nipples swollen and her clit bursting with bliss. She arched her back, fingers and toes stiff with tension, the tendons in her neck taut, her mouth gaping, gasping and panting as wave after wave of molten love splashed deep in the crucible of her body. For a fleeting moment, she glimpsed a circle of faces, twisted with hungry desire, around her and cried out but her father's mind swiftly regained control and she bloomed in the knowledge of becoming a woman as she came with soul-shattering force.

"Yes!" she cried, and coated Jimmy's length with hot, sticky love.

"Yes!" Jimmy groaned and spunked again.

His mother squeezed his balls hard, effectively preventing any further flow, and eased his steamy cock out with help from his father who pulled him back, deftly catching the onrushing stream of creamy, emissions from the newly blessed neophyte's loins in the chalice.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Groaned the Sister- and -Brotherhood as they caressed the newborn members to their coven, inhaling the sweet aroma of fresh cum with avid eagerness.

"Behold!" Sister Bridget intoned as she stood carefully with the chalice, ensuring not a drop spilled from its bejewelled rim, and took a deep breath as all eyes turned upon her. She placed it on her son's lips and said; "drink deep and share with us, beloved son."

Jimmy peered at the bloody froth and took a mouthful, rolling it around with his tongue before swallowing. A hot thrill burned his flesh and throbbed through the length of his engorged phallus and he groaned at the touch of his mother's lips, sucking him firmly erect once more. He passed the cup to his father who sipped and turned to his Brother's who did the same, sending it round the circle until it came to Father Daniel who partook of their essence and tipped the chalice up over his daughters lips to give her the taste for more.

"The name," Sister Faith panted, barely able to contain her lust. "You must tell us the name of our new Brother!"

Sister Bridget held her own counsel as she stood, licking blood and spunk from her moist lips, and looked deep into her son's eyes. She brushed his lips with the gentlest kiss and whispered; "Justin, his coven-name will henceforth be Brother Justin."

"So mote it be," each one solemnly replied and succumbed to their passions.

Sister Faith fell on her knees and gobbled her new Brother's cock with hungry groans, feeding her lust on the luscious taste of his meat. Sister Celeste wrapped her sinewy body around Brother Tim and kissed him greedily then slid down him with a feral smile to suckle his big juicy balls. Sister Marie joined Sister Bridget in licking between the neophyte's spread lips and Sister Alex took the opportunity to feast on the Father's flesh, moaning with delight at the sight of the four Brother's taking turns to eat each other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.