One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

"Hello Mrs. Satriani, is Jimmy there?"

"Yes, he is but he's resting at the moment, Paul. Can I take a message?"

Paul grimaced and shook his head. "No, no message," he said sadly and put the phone down. He wondered if he his friend was avoiding him. It had been a week since they last met and the summer holiday was drawing to a close. There would be less time to play once a new term began and Paul felt as though they were growing apart. He sighed and trudged upstairs to his room to wait for his mother to leave.

"Are you alright, darling?"

His mother's voice jerked him out of his reverie and he sat up on the bed, smiled at her and assured her he was alright.

"Well, I'm going to work now. What are you going to do today?"

"I think I'll swot up on my Psych' class. I don't feel like going out."

"Have you fallen out with Jimmy? You two don't seem to be seeing as much of each other nowadays."

Paul didn't know the answer to that himself and shrugged. His mother gave him a warm smile and waved goodbye, promising to make him his favourite dinner when she returned to cheer him up but not even the thought of home-made steak and kidney pie could lift the cloud of ennui from his shoulders and he lay back on the bed, gazing up at the ceiling. The morning sun shone through the lace curtain in front of the window, creating a crazy pattern on the wall opposite. He rolled on his side and stared at the wall, becoming drowsy in reflection upon the events of recent weeks: Mrs. Shelby's big tits and hairy cunt; Mr. Flynn's stubby cock, making up for its lack of inches with potent virility; the wild scene in Dan's cellar, writhing bodies around Jimmy's mother. His erection throbbed in his jeans and he unzipped them, took it out and began slowly teasing the hard shaft, flicking through his mental rolodex of fantasies: Mr. Armstrong, the gym master, holding his big cock out for Paul to suck on; Mrs. Stewart, his mother's best friend, opening her blouse to offer him her succulent tits; her daughter, Patricia, laying back on his bed, legs apart, her hot smooth pussy a welcoming attraction for him to...

'Fuck me, your minds a cesspool!'

Paul felt his skin crawl and wondered if he was imagining things.

"Jimmy?" he murmured, "Is that you?"

'You bet, ' his friends' voice whispered through Paul's mind, like a dim echo. 'No, before you ask, you're not imagining things, it really is me. Something's happened - something wonderful.'

Paul opened his mind's eye and listened to his friend relate the weird experience at Dan's home, stroking his cock with the odd feeling that Jimmy was somehow there with him, inside him, sharing the erotic sensation building up in his loins.

"How are you doing this?" Paul said aloud when Jimmy came to the end of his tale.

'I'm not sure, ' Jimmy whispered, 'but... '

The voice in Paul's mind cut off abruptly as though an invisible hand had cut the connection between them, leaving him in the dark. He opened his eyes slowly, squinting against the glare of sudden light, and ruefully observed his erection throbbing hard in his hand. The only possible study he could concentrate on now would involve a mirror and the contents of his mother's wardrobe.

Jimmy felt a presence in his room and opened his eyes to see his mother looking at him curiously, a breakfast tray in her hands. He sat up in bed and followed her gaze to see his erection bulging through the duvet.

"You're awake, I see," she said with heavy irony. "Eat this, you need it."

He took the tray and nibbled a slice of toast, mildly irritated at her interruption that broke his concentration but curious to see what she wanted: his mother never brought him breakfast in bed. She sat on the bed and stroked his brow, watching him eat with undisguised pleasure.

"My boy is grown into a fine young man," she breathed and trailed her finger along his jaw line. "So beautiful; so strong." Her hand pulled the duvet from his chest and caressed him, teasing his nipple gently. "So virile," she whispered, looking at him with naked desire, her hand sliding lower to feel his hot shaft, "and potent."

"Mother..."

"Ssshhhh, don't talk," she admonished, placing a finger gently on his lips. "This is a very special day for us and I want to tell you more in my own way - finish your breakfast"

Jimmy stared into her smouldering eyes and ate, barely restraining himself from throwing her on the bed and...

"Yes, I'm sure you would, darling," Barbara smiled. "But you mustn't do that - yet - we have to be patient for just a few more hours. Can you do that?"

He nodded and took a sip of orange juice, wondering if his intent was that obvious.

"As a matter of fact, it is obvious. I can see it in your eyes but it's more than that; much more. We have a gift, although yours is much more powerful. I can read your thoughts when we're close, sense your emotions too but Dan tells me that you're the one we've waited for. Oh, yes," she said, caressing the head of his phallus with tender strokes, "he's been testing you for the mental and physical prowess our coven desires."

"Testing me!" Jimmy's eyes widened and he probed her mind gingerly to seek the truth of what she said for himself.

"Naughty, naughty," his mother chuckled and slapped her son's erection. "We know you have potential but you can't read me without permission. It's my parental prerogative. You are strong, however, and I'm not sure I'll be able to resist once you learn to harness the energies at your disposal. Use them wisely, son, and they will open many doors for you."

Her hand resumed its gentle rhythm and she leaned down to brush her lips over the head, flicking her tongue swiftly on him. Jimmy groaned and tried to push her head lower onto his burning flesh but felt her mind thrust him away. She held his nob between her lips and looked up at him with blazing eyes.

'Soon, my virile stallion, ' her mind assured him. 'Soon you shall have your mare and ride her wildly through the coming night until the break of dawn. We shall seek the ultimate pleasure and a life shall be re-born.' "But for now," she said aloud, rubbing his hot flesh over her soft cheek, "you enjoy your breakfast - and I'll enjoy mine."

Her mouth descended slowly over his shaft and Jimmy felt her moan of pleasure vibrate through his balls. She held them in her hand, tracing the swollen curve of each sac with her tongue, measuring their virility between her lips, suckling him gently but insistently, and craving the potent brew seething within his flesh. Her tongue delved lower, burrowing between his cheeks, tasting him, licking and probing with intimate disregard for convention; her moist lips pressed tight on his puckered ring.

Jimmy groaned and parted his legs, allowing her to tongue-fuck him deeper; admiring her graceful control of his cock as she languidly stroked it. He felt her mind's eye searching through his memory, hoping to catch him off-guard, and he hastily erected an adamant barrier to protect his grandma's guilty secret.

'Now, now Jimmy!' she mentally admonished his obdurate defence; 'we shouldn't keep secrets, should we?'

She knelt over his crotch and brushed his length with her satin-smooth breasts, sliding two fingers with silky sensuality inside his arsehole and said aloud; "boys will be boys, though, tell me more about Paul."

It would take him time to learn how to block his mother completely and he allowed her to examine his friendship with Paul to prevent the discovery of his incestuous lust with her mother. She dipped her lips over the head of his cock and scanned the memory of his most recent meeting with Paul as easily as reading the morning paper.

"How interesting," she cooed and slid her lips along his shaft, leaving a shiny trail of spittle in their wake. 'I sensed something was going on between you two. Does he suck as well as this?' she mentally inquired.

Jimmy closed his eyes and compared the sensations and had to admit she was far superior in technique and style. He took a deep breath and let his mind wander back along the thread to where his friend's familiar aura shone in the astral void, sensing his mother's presence alongside him. Together they settled into Paul's subconscious and peered curiously through his eyes, observing his hands caressing the lingerie he wore within his reflection from a mirror on the wall.

Paul caressed his erection through the white lace panties and pinched his nipples, unaware of anything other than the sensual pleasure of seeing himself this way. He adjusted his stockings and snapped the suspenders holding them up against his thighs and grinned.

'Maybe I should put some make-up on, too, ' he thought. 'I wish mum had a wig!'

Jimmy remembered the fact that Mr. Flynn's wife possessed the very thing and Paul snapped his fingers; "of course!" he exclaimed and began to apply lipstick.

"Clever boy," Barbara said and guided Paul's hand in the unfamiliar task until his lips shone pink and bright in the mirror.

"Sssshhhh!" Jimmy hissed and tried to concentrate on manipulating Paul's thoughts, finding it a bit like tuning into a radio station, occasional snatches of sound within the emotional static.

His mother chuckled around a mouthful of cock and marvelled at her son's power; she had never attained such precise focus over this distance. She felt his energy flow through her body and forced herself to maintain the rhythm without urgency, content to wait in the fullness of time.

Without stopping to think about the impulse, Paul went to the closet and selected a dark blue skirt that hugged his thighs and emphasised his buttocks then slipped on a white blouse. He sprayed a thick cloud of his mother's favourite perfume in the air and stood within it, drenching himself in lavender fragrance that drifted before him as he made his way downstairs. He picked up the phone, dialled a number and waited.

"Hello..." he breathed in a passable falsetto. "Are you a... ?"

"He... Paul," Mr. Flynn replied. "Yes... am."

"... me Pauline," said Paul, "would you... ?"

"Now?"

"Yes, now - and bring..."

Their heavy breathing masked a faint click on the line but Jimmy heard it and wondered who could be eavesdropping. He felt his mother's tongue smother the guilty sensation of peering into his friends' privacy with hot temptation to see what was to come. Time had no meaning in the shifting realm where they floated in undiscovered bliss but it took Mr. Flynn less than a minute to make his way into Paul's living room. He stared at Paul with undisguised lust and gave him the wig then followed him upstairs with slavering impatience to watch him put it on, shedding his clothes quickly to stand naked behind him.

'He's ready, ' Paul thought, looking at the reflection in the mirror as he adjusted the wig.

Mr. Flynn pumped his erection and said; "come, suck..."

'Such finesse, ' Barbara wryly observed. 'Nice wallpaper, though. I like the rose pattern.'

'Not so loud; he might hear you! Jimmy thought.

His mother chuckled and consoled Jimmy with the thought that only he could hear her on his intimate mode. 'You'll learn soon enough, son. I'll be good; cross my heart and hope to... '

"Okay! Never mind," Jimmy said. "It's just that it's hard enough to concentrate as it is with what you're doing without mental interruptions too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.