One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

Dan looked anxiously over his protégé and checked his pulse then reached for the phone next to the grinning statue of Kali on the ebony table by his bed, dialled a number and waited.

"Hello, Bab's?" he said after waiting several minutes. "Yeah, it's me. I think your boy's got talent... yeah, he's ready for the next level... sure, he's still here; absorbing the peyote and mushroom tea, with a little 'oomph' added for staying power!" He laughed and glanced at Jimmy, who lay peacefully on the bed with a vague smile on his slack lips.

Under a vermillion sky, Jimmy drifted on a turquoise ocean, gently rolling on waves of abstract imagination. Nothing disturbed the tranquility of the scene; not a cloud in the sky, no birds, no sound: nothing. He had no idea how long he floated thus; time was an irrelevance here. Gradually the waves grew larger, carrying him towards a swirling vortex which sucked him into a whirling scene that confused his senses.

"Wait," said Dan, observing Jimmy's agitated state. "He's getting deeper into it now... mmmmmm, baby, you know I'd like to be getting deeper into you too," he moved closer to the bed, stroking his cock vigorously. "Push that dildo hard in your cunt and think about us fucking... mmmmmm, it sounds so fucking hot and wet."

He placed the phone by Jimmy's ear and slid his cock in Jimmy's mouth, fucking it in lieu of the warm, wet hole on the other end of the line, squishing moist promises in Jimmy's mind.

Jimmy felt his self spun round and round in the rushing water, cascading over and around his body until, with a hot splash, he landed on a sandy floor, surrounded by exotic fauna and flora, swaying gently in the liquid breeze. A soft webbed hand drew him to his feet, and he looked without surprise into a mermaiden's sea-green eyes. Her bluish-green hair flowed behind her like seaweed and was lavishly decorated with sea shell's of multi-coloured hue's; her small breasts were bared, though modestly covered with similar shells over her nipples, and her pale skin shimmered with a silvery sheen above her scaly tail, slowly sculling through the water. The mystical creature smiled and pulled him alongside her, drawing him towards a cleft in a nearby rock that opened into a vast cavern, dominated by a spectacular edifice that towered over them, glittering with mother-of-pearl and fabulous gems that dazzled his mortal eyes; more maidens and nymphs, sporting playfully in the calm depths, greeted him in a strange language that he couldn't understand but understood their friendly intentions nonetheless and felt relaxed, and welcomed, and at ease in this ethereal world.

"Damn, your pussy sounds so hot," Dan said, after picking up the phone and listening to Jimmy's mother masturbate for several minutes. "You know where my cock is now? It's in your son's mouth... that's right, he's sucking my cock: listen to this."

He placed the receiver by Jimmy's mouth, thrust roughly between his pursed lips for a while, and picked the phone up to listen in on the cries of shocked delight flowing down the line.

"Did you hear it?" Dan asked. "Did you like that? Oh yeah, I bet you'd suck it good, too... like the day we had in the cellar, you remember?"

The loud cry in his ear told Dan that she did. He licked the receiver and grinned.

"Is Tom there?" he went on, keeping his cock plugged firmly in Jimmy's mouth. "He is, good. Tell him to join us but before you do that, there's something you should know... keep playing with your pussy, baby, and think back to that day... oh yeah, one hundred cocks in your juicy cunt, how could you ever forget, right? Well, one was special, very special... rub your clit... you sat right on it and took it all the way up... that's it; harder, rub it harder... and you came all over... shove that vibe deep, baby... yeah, you creamed your son's hard cock (a loud cry almost deafened him and he had to raise his voice to be heard over the wailing hysteria) and took his spunk right in your fucking slutty cunt! You took him in your fat fucking arse, too, whore! Tell him how much you loved it!"

Dan wedged the phone by Jimmy's shoulder and leaned down to listen to her babbling for forgiveness, and sobbing with guilt despite her explosive cries of pleasure underlying the mixture of extreme emotions to the revelation.

"He's hard as a rock," Dan said after the outburst subsided, "and I want you to ride on your husband's cock and listen to your son fucking my arse while you do it... oh yeah, I'm kinky, said Mrs. Pot to Mr. Kettle!" He laughed and heard her call out as he took Jimmy's semi-hard cock into his mouth to prepare him.

The mermaiden wrapped Jimmy in her arms and curled herself around his body, her lips brushing his on their sensual descent, tasting him, sucking and kissing his flesh. He stiffened in her mouth and moaned, and pulled her onto the root of his pleasure, pumping fluidly inside the wet vacuum to stimulate his senses higher. The maidens and nymphs swam around them, coupling gracefully and twisting round and round, faster and faster, churning the water into boiling confusion, calling out to him in their bubbling voices. Jimmy thrust harder into the mermaiden's mouth and stretched out his hands, trying to grasp their intent and suddenly felt himself turning head over heels, as she spat him out. He fell into the gaping maw of a huge clam and plunged into darkness, calling out for his mother in terror at the intense heat that swathed his body.

"You hear that?" Dan laughed. "He wants you! Is Tom there, yet?"

"Yes, I'm here," Jimmy's father replied. "Barbara can't talk right now; she's got her mouth full. Is my boy going to make it, d'you think?"

"He'll be fine; there's plenty o' lead in his pencil, yet: put us on speaker-phone, I want your missus to hear this, too."

"Okay, go ahead, we can hear just fine."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.