One of those days - Cover

One of those days

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenager's flight of fancy gets a reality check.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   BDSM   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   BBW  

"Oh bollocks! Go away!"

Jimmy cursed as the phone disturbed a leisurely perusal of his fathers private porn stash.

It continued to ring, demanding an answer.

He tucked his erection carefully back into his underpants, swung his legs off the bed and pulled up his jeans. "Fuck it!" Jimmy muttered, leaving a page open showing a voluptuous blonde taking a thick cock in her red lipped mouth. He'd soon get rid of whoever it was and continue where he left off. It could be either of his parents calling from work and he had to reassure them all was well. It would be even better if they could leave him alone for five minutes to enjoy his summer holiday!

He reached the bottom of the stairs, hoping the phone would ring off before he got there. It didn't. Reluctantly he picked it up and said, "hello?"

"Hello." A deep, breathy voice answered his inquiry.

"Who is this?" Jimmy asked.

"A friend of your mothers," the strange man said, "is she in?"

"No. She's working."

"That's a coincidence," he chuckled, "so am I."

"Oh, what are you doing?" Jimmy innocently inquired.

"I'm working on my hard-on."

Jimmy stared in shock at the phone, not believing he'd heard what the man had just said.

"You're what!"

"I'm stroking my cock," he breathed, "thinking how good it'd feel to have your mother suck on it like she did last week."

"You're a liar!"

"Am i?" Barbara's got beautiful long brown hair, dark brown come-to-bed-eyes, big juicy tits, a hot, hairy cunt and a firm tight arse. Yeah, she's quite a package, don't you think?"

That was his mother's name, but did it mean she was cheating on his dad?

"My dad will beat you to a pulp if he finds out."

The man's laughter rippled sarcastically down the line. "Tom saw the whole thing!"

Oh shit! That was his dad's name. What the hell was going on?

"He invited me to," he went on, breathing harder in Jimmy's ear. "we both fucked her until she could hardly walk. She's a horny bitch!"

"I'm putting the phone down now!" Jimmy said. "I've heard enough. You're fuckin' sick!"

"In a hurry to go wank off over those porn mags under your dad's bed?"

"How did..."

"I gave 'em to him is how i know," he said, and he leaves 'em there to keep 'em handy - if you know what i mean."

Jimmy knew exactly what he meant. His cock grew harder at the thought of those glossy pages waiting for him upstairs.

"We did just about every scene in them," he continued, "me fucking her while she sucked his cock. Him fucking her while she sucked mine. She even managed to take both cocks in her mouth before we double-teamed her."

"Double-teamed?" Jimmy interrupted, sitting on the bottom stair.

Yeah, she sat on his cock while i gave it to her arse," he said crudely.

Jimmy's jaw dropped. "Fuckin' 'ell you didn't!"

"Oh, but i did," he assured him, shot my spunk all over her hairy crack too. Fuck! My cock's rock hard thinkin' 'bout that. I bet yours is too."

It was, but Jimmy wasn't about to admit it. "What's your name?" He said, trying to change the subject.

"Daniel," he replied, "my friends call me dirty Dan."

"I'm sure they do." Jimmy said dryly.

He laughed. "Shall i call you James or Jim?"

Jimmy hesitated. "Who told you that?"

"Your mother told me they'd sent you to stay with your grandparents for the week end while they... let their hair down."

"Dirty bastards!"

"Yeah, they sure are kinky," he groaned.

A slurping sound drifted down the line, like someone sucking the last drops from a milkshake.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," he gasped, "just a little pre cum oozing out my nob. Don't you like to taste yourself? Come on," he persisted when Jimmy said nothing, "just us guys here, who's to know? I won't tell."

"How do i know that?"

"Because i say so. Don't worry. You're alone, right?"

"Yes."

"Why not have a little fun of your own then, why should they have it all?"

The man had a point. Jimmy thought about the open magazine upstairs and made up his mind.

"Hang on," he said, "I'll be right back."

His parents wouldn't be home for hours and the long day ahead suddenly seemed a lot more interesting. He pulled off his jeans in the bedroom, grabbed the magazine and quickly made his way back.

"You still there?" Jimmy said, picking up the phone.

"I'm here," came the prompt response, "where'd you go?"

"I got one of those mag's. Did you really do everything in here?"

"Which one is it?"

"The 'Colour Climax'. It's my favourite."

"Mine too. How often have you wanked over it?"

"Whenever i get the chance."

"Do you wank every day?"

"Most days. Do you?" Jimmy asked, slowly stroking himself while scanning a page where a well endowed guy was about to impale a pneumatic blonde, her mouth open, awaiting another hard cock that wafted inches from her face.

"Every day," the man gasped, "sometimes two or three times if i can't find a nice piece o' pussy or arse to play with. Which scene are you lookin' at?"

Jimmy told him and he groaned again. "Bab's loved that position. She swallowed every inch o' cock in both ends."

"How big are you?" Jimmy asked curiously, turning the pages at random.

Dan panted like he was running hard then said, "Seven inches long, about 2 inches thick. How about you?"

Jimmy looked down at his throbbing tool and admitted that he was an inch shorter in length.

"You strokin' it?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Fuck yeah. Pick another scene and tell me about it."

"Well..." Jimmy turned the page and hesitated.

"Well what? Tell me for fucks sake. I'm so fuckin' hard here."

"Two men are suckin' on each other and a woman is watching while they do it. Women don't get off on that, do they?"

"Sure they do. I know Bab's does."

"You're kiddin'... you mean... ?"

"Yeah, we did. She watched us fuck too. Your dad's got a hot fuckin' rod!"

"You're makin' this up!" Jimmy protested.

"Why would i? It doesn't mean he's gay. He just likes to fuck and, like me, when he's hot any hole will do! Don't you like to play with your arse when having a wank?"

"Sometimes." Jimmy admitted, fondling his full balls.

"Feels good, right? It doesn't mean you're gay." Dan explained, his breathing now a harsh series of gasps. "Are you playing with it now?"

"My arse? No. I'm rubbing my balls if you must know. What are you up to?"

"I'm wanking my big cock. Do you like looking at big cocks, Jimmy?"

"Dunno. They're alright, i suppose."

"Have you ever wanted to touch another guys cock?"

Jimmy hesitated, unsure of telling him about the time he'd fooled around with his best friend, Paul, in the old barn.

Dan sensed he'd hit a nerve and pressed on. "Have you? Come on, you know i won't tell anyone. Did you wank off thinking how good it would feel to have another man's hand there? Or his mouth, sucking your hot spunk when you cum, his finger up your arse instead of your own, leaving you free to touch him, to feel him. Does that make you hard, Jimmy?"

"Promise you won't tell?" Jimmy whispered, caught up in the man's urgent passion.

"I promise. It'll be our secret!"

"I was just foolin' around with a mate in the old barn. We'd cut some bales and scattered them around, jumping from the stacks onto the straw, havin' fun y'know?"

"Go on." Dan said hoarsely.

"Well, i needed a piss, so i did it out the window. He said he needed one too and we competed to see who could piss the furthest. Jimmy said, and added in a smug voice, "I won!"

"Good for you. What happened after that?"

"He said i may have beat him at pissin' but he bet me that he could cum further than i could and started strokin' his cock."

"Oh fuck! Is he as big as you?"

"Bigger. Fatter shaft too. I started wanking with him, watching his hand work along the shaft, same as mine."

"God! You're makin' me cum." Dan groaned.

Jimmy giggled. "That's what he said when i grabbed his root to keep my balance on the window ledge!"

"Didn't anyone see you there?"

"No. It faces the derelict farmhouse. Hardly anyone goes there. Anyway, we wanked each other off until he shot his load and i shot mine. He reckoned his went the furthest and we called it a draw."

"No tie-breaker?"

"We didn't have time, had to get back for tea. You promised not to tell, remember?" Jimmy anxiously asked, regretting his impulse to divulge the secret.

"Cross my heart an' hope to cum," groaned Dan, "reckon you can shoot further than i can?"

"Maybe. How can i tell? I can't see you."

"Would you like to?"

Now that was a whole new ball game. One that Jimmy was unsure about playing. It was one thing to talk over the phone, but meeting a man he hardly knew filled him with trepidation - and, he had to admit, some curiosity. He decided to be coy and see how far the man would go.

"Will you suck my cock if i asked you to?"

"Sure. You can fuck me too if you want."

Jimmy felt his balls tighten at the thought of losing his virginity. "Today?" He moaned, smearing a pearl of pre cum around his throbbing nob.

"If you like." Dan said, affecting a nonchalant air.

"Where?" Jimmy wondered aloud.

"I'll pick you up in 10 minutes and we can go to your barn. Wait outside. I'll bring some real porn to get us in the mood, then you can do anything you like. Okay?"

"O..."

The receiver burred in his ear.

"... kay." Jimmy said.

Oh shit! What was he doing? It wasn't even noon and here he was, sat on the stairs with his cock in the air with some dirty old man on his way to pick him up! Old? Jimmy had no idea how old Dan was. He hardly knew anything about him. Should he go?

He sat there for a minute or two, unsure what to do, until his aching balls made his mind up for him. Fuck it! This was way better than wanking off over some pictures. Jimmy rushed upstairs, grabbed his jeans and hopped into them on his way into his parents bedroom to secrete the magazine back where he found it. A quick wash in the bathroom freshened him up as did a swift drink of orange juice from the fridge in the kitchen where he left a brief note saying he'd gone out walking in the fields (a half-truth being better than a lie) and would be back for tea, then, before he could change his mind, went out to wait for his new friend.

Jimmy didn't have long to wait. A blue Vauxhall cavalier pulled up on the kerb alongside him and a man leaned over to open the passenger door. He pushed himself off the wall where he sat and looked in, appraising him carefully before making the final, fateful, step.

Dan looked to be in his mid-thirties, well built and ruggedly handsome. Thick, brown hair curled in waves down to his broad shoulders. Bright, dark brown eyes gazed calmly back at him. His light blue cotton shirt was open at the neck, darker brown curls of hair peeped through there, as they did at his open crotch where his chinos lay open too. A thick erection curling proudly up into his tightly clenched hand, the other beckoning him into the car.

"Get in," said Dan, "what're you waiting for?"

Jimmy felt his own cock thicken at the sight as he sat beside him. "Aren't you afraid someone will see?" He said, nodding towards Dan's bobbing erection. "It's a pretty busy road."

As if to emphasis the fact a car whizzed by, tooting peevishly at the idly parked Vauxhall.

Dan chuckled, checked his mirror and pulled out. "Not to worry, if they don't like what they see. Tough! If they do... well, cheap thrill, huh?"

Jimmy laughed, relaxing in the warm plastic seat that hugged his buttocks like a lovers promise. "Go to the end of town and turn left, you can get onto the farm road from there.

I'll tell you where the turn-off is when we get nearer."

Dan nodded, concentrating on the road ahead, one hand on the wheel, the other lazily stroking along his sturdy shaft.

"You weren't kiddin'," Jimmy said, eyeing him up, "that is quite a beast! Can i touch it?"

Dan glanced at him and said, "all yours kiddo."

"Are you comfortable driving like this?" Jimmy asked, stroking the thickly veined shaft tenderly.

"It's more comfortable this way. My cock's too hard to sit quietly in my pants."

"Will you cum if i do this harder?"

"No," he smiled, "my control's pretty good. Woah..."

"What?!"

""... Look at that pretty piece of pie!"

Jimmy looked up and exclaimed, "oh shit! That's Mrs Price!"

"Who's that?"

"A friend of my mum," he replied, swiftly removing his exploring hand.

"That's okay. Look, she's waving," said Dan, waving his cock back and forth, "wave back!"

Jimmy burst into laughter and managed to wave his hand in her general direction before placing his hand back on Dan's cock, playing with it curiously until they arrived at a ramshackle gate in front of a variety of farm buildings.

"Open the glove box and take out the envelope." Dan said, switching off the engine.

"What's in there?" Jimmy asked.

"You'll see. Open it."

He did so, his eyes widening at the sight of a large dildo on top of a brown envelope. He opened it and caught his breath. The top picture showed his mother, her mouth bulging around a fat cock. Dan was in the next one, thrusting ardently between his mothers upraised legs. His dad beamed at the camera in another, his mothers lips pouted around her husband's cock like a fat cigar. Scene after scene of depraved pleasure flowed across Jimmy's intense scrutiny. Here, Dan was taking her from behind, his mouth full of cock; there, he was sucking on his dad as they swapped positions. Another showed them in a classic 69 position, and another clearly depicted Dan's cock sticking obscenely out of his dad's arse. Several pictures were dedicated to the amount of cum his mother took over her tits, cunt and arse until she resembled a bizarrely decorated cake, frosted with sticky spunk instead of sweet icing. Jimmy licked his lips and wondered what it tasted like.

"Jesus, it's true!" He whispered, flicking through favourite scenes, especially the one of all three of them coupled together.

Dan leant across to look through them, his hot breath washed across the nape of Jimmy's neck, "Just like i said, she loves hot cock," he murmured, "speakin' of which... why don't you take yours out? Your jeans must be getting uncomfortably warm!"

"It'll be easier in the barn."

"Let's go then."

Dan got out the car, his erection bobbing excitedly in front of him. Jimmy followed a moment later after replacing the pictures back in the glove box.

"What if someone sees us?" Jimmy worried.

Dan motioned him to lead the way and said, "nobody comes along this way, right? Besides, it's none of their fuckin' business!"

Jimmy grinned and made his way over to a broken door, shoving it aside with the toe of his shoe. He pointed at a ladder leading up to the second level where piles of straw leaned drunkenly together.

Dan followed his finger and said, "after you," lecherously staring up at Jimmy's pert buttocks swaying up the wooden frame.

They were also the first thing he saw upon reaching the top of the ladder as Jimmy bent over, untying his shoes. Dan felt his balls tighten and swung up onto the ledge between a pile of bales, his cock oozing pre cum in anticipation.

"There's a sight for sore eyes," he panted, "where can we get comfortable?"

Jimmy looked between his legs and grinned, pulling his jeans down slowly until he felt his flesh tingle in the warm air. "Over there," he said, straightening up to point out a loose

mound of straw, haphazardly spread across the floor, brightly lit from the open window on the opposite wall. He ambled over to spread his clothes across the blunt stalks for some protection as he sat down, watching Dan follow him until they sat companionably together, smiling, breathing hard with excitement, exploring each other with their eyes before going further.

"You've got a good body," Dan said, "hard... all over! That's a nice cock too. You always come up here to play?"

"Thanks," said Jimmy. "Not always, but often enough when the weathers fine. You sure got a hairy body," he noted, eyeing the thick mass of dense hair covering Dan's chest, spreading along his belly and down to where his cock jutted proudly up out of a matted forest of black-brown hair.

Dan smiled, "part man," he slapped his cock in one hand and lay back, "part beast," his gaze roaming across Jimmy's sparsely covered chest, down to his swollen peach-fuzz balls.

"What's that around your root?" Jimmy asked, leaning over to look closer.

Dan lifted his sacs up to give him a better view. " A cock ring. It keeps the beast under control!"

They laughed warmly, laying back together in the straw to build up the erotic tension. Dust motes floated lazily in the still air. A sharp contrast to the increasingly busy action of their hands, stroking in urgent harmony.

"Which photo turned you on best?" Dan asked, glancing over to watch Jimmy peeling his nob like an exotic fruit.

"The threesome," he replied without hesitation, "where you're fucking mum as dad fucks you."

Dan moaned as the hot memory blazed across his minds eye. "Yeah, that's a hot one. You gonna think o' that as you cum?"

"Maybe." Jimmy grunted, lifting up off the sharp stalks to pump his cock harder.

"How about we wank each other off," suggested Dan, "and whoever cums first gets to choose what to do next... you can cum again can't you?"

"We'll see," said Jimmy, reaching out to take Dan's hot cock in his sweaty palm. It throbbed powerfully at his touch, pre cum seeping down the thick, veiny shaft.

Dan groaned and leant over to take Jimmy's hard cock in one hand, a nipple between his teeth, teasing the taut flesh into twin peaks of arousal.

"Oh shit! You're making me cum already." Jimmy moaned. "Can we make it that whoever shoots the furthest?"

Dan looked up and smiled, "why don't you just cum in my mouth?"

Without waiting for a reply he dipped his head, engulfing Jimmy's nob in wet heat, moaning approval at the fresh salty taste on his tongue.

"Fuckin' 'ell!" Jimmy exclaimed, feeling his balls bursting with spunk. "Fuck!" A hot rush exploded through his cock, making his head spin with pleasure. "Suck it!" He cried, arching up into Dan's mouth, "suck me off," he groaned, feeling himself cum again. "God, that feels so good!"

"Taste's good too," said Dan, licking his lips, "now it's your turn."

"But i don't know how." Jimmy said, eyeing him doubtfully.

Dan pushed him back onto the straw, straddled his chest and said, "you'll soon get into it, just open your mouth. Come on, do it!" He urged as Jimmy kept his lips stubbornly together, looking up at him with a fearful expression. "Suck my fuckin' cock!" He demanded, pinching Jimmy's nostrils between thumb and forefinger until he felt his cock slide gratefully into moist warmth.

Jimmy gagged at the unfamiliar taste filling his mouth and wondered if he could breathe through his ears. It felt like he'd have to learn how to do that too! Dan's hot, meaty cock thrust to the back of his throat, pulled back a little and plunged forward again, fucking his face with short, sharp strokes. The smell of his sex wasn't unpleasant and he found himself beginning to enjoy the taste, a spicy mixture of sweat and pre cum washed across his tongue, stimulating his glands into bathing it with warm saliva, lubricating the shaft into a smooth rhythm.

"Yeah, that's right, suck it," moaned Dan, releasing his grip on Jimmy's nose to hold him firmly against his throbbing cock, "eat my fuckin' meat, all the way down, yeah, like that, suck harder, deeper, fuck yeah take it down your throat," he demanded, picking up speed. "I'm goin' to fuck your face 'til i cum," he promised, "then I'm goin' to fuck your arse, yeah, fuck your cherry arsehole!"

Jimmy spluttered in panic at the thought of this stiff, meaty spike impaling his most sensitive spot. He felt Dan's curly hair tickle his nose and couldn't help wondering what it'd feel like to have them stroke his soft buttocks. Another trickle of pre cum flowed over his tongue and he moaned deep in his throat at the delicious sensation.

"You like that huh?" Dan chuckled, "there's a lot more to cum yet. Keep on suckin'!"

He took Jimmy's head in an unshakeable grip and pulled him onto his cock as he pushed himself harder forward, fucking his face faster and faster, rushing towards the climax he so badly craved.

"Suck it, suck it suck it," he gasped, "suck it all, suck it, suck it off, suck it, fuck yeah, suck my fuckin' cock, make me cum... oh fuck... yes... yes! Take my cum!"

Jimmy gagged on a mouthful of steamy spunk and managed to swallow it as another burst flooded his mouth. It reminded him of the first time he'd eaten an oyster and wondered if lemon juice would add extra piquancy to the flavour. Another plume of spunk flowed over his tongue and dripped from his lips, then another, choking him into a fit of coughing as the sticky juices overwhelmed his capacity to swallow any more.

"Suck my balls." Dan growled, giving Jimmy no time to regain his composure, pushing him inexorably back onto the straw by squatting, then sitting, on his face. "Come on, suck my fuckin' sacs," he urged, slapping his cock on Jimmy's face. "That's it, run your tongue over 'em, lick my balls, slide it over my arse, fuck yeah... lick my crack!"

Far from slowing him down, Dan's orgasm seemed to add fresh impetus to his lust. Jimmy felt himself stiffen in response as he worked his tongue between the hairy buttocks smothering his face. With lithe agility, Dan lay back on Jimmy's body to take his cock in hand, pulling it into his mouth, working his body round until he lay on top, feeding each other into a frenzy of sucking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.