Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

Wet dreams about Bob kept me restless the whole night and I had just awakened from a scene with him licking butterscotch topping off my body when I heard him call out my name. He sounded overwrought and I jumped out of bed and ran down the hall.

"Bob?" I opened the door of his room and entered without knocking. "Are you okay?"

He seemed to be scrambling around on the bed, but it was hard to see in the dark; even with the moonlight streaming in his window. His bed was in the shadows.

"Yeah." He gasped. "Just had a dream."

I turned on the lamp on his dresser. He had his sheet and blanket pulled up to his neck. All I could see was his sweaty face.

"Would you like me to get you a wet cloth and something to drink?"

Nodding, he said, "Thanks."

Going into the bathroom, I got a washcloth out from under the sink, ran cold water over it, and went back to him. He was sitting up, leaned back against the headboard of the oak bed that had belonged to one of our Great-greats. No one in the family could quite remember which one it was and there was a heavy discussion at almost every family gathering to who the bed originally belonged.

He looked awful, so I kissed his forehead, and washed his face. After a moment, he reminded me about the drink and I got him a can of soda from the kitchen.

While he swallowed some of the beverage, I glanced at the clock. It liked a minute being four-thirty. I looked back at Bob. He was squeezing his left hand into a fist, which he only does when he's upset. I would have given anything to have been able to grab both his hands and kiss them, followed by the rest of his body. My nipples tingled at the thought and my clit went into a staccato dance number.

Terrified that I might lose my head and follow my desires, I stood up. "If you're sure you're okay, I'll go back to bed."

"I'll see you after while," he said. His smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

Back in the safety of my room, I stripped off my clothes and stretched out on the bed. My hands automatically reached for my breasts. I shivered as the heavenly sensations traveled from my nipples to between my thighs. Closing my eyes, I pictured Bob and me in one of those bodice-ripper scenes where the hero devours the maiden with his moist velvety lips. He trails ravenous kisses over her silky smooth skin, leaving flames wherever he touches her. She can feel his unyielding hardness pressing against her maidenhood.

Fingers sliding in out of my own maidenhood that was saturated with my juices I alternated squeezing my nipples with my left hand. I was biting down on my sheet to keep stifle my cries as I reached for release that I was aching for Bob to give me.

As we consummated in my fantasy, I felt my body ready to explode. Moaning into the sheet, I released my right nipple and squeezed my clit. My muffled cries filled the room as I saw multiple stars.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.