Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

Daddy wasn't happy the next morning when I told him that Bob and I wouldn't be making it to church. He went into his sergeant mode and would have gone on for an hour, if Mama hadn't pinched him on the arm and threatened to name the baby Elvis if he didn't hush up right that minute and leave me and Bob alone.

I went back down the stairs and curled up next to Bob, who moaned softly and kept snoring. The next thing I knew, it was ten after ten.

We showered together without saying much of anything. He was still upset about Beth, which I'd told him was nothing to worry over. We would come up with a plan. He made a not so nice comment about me and my plans and I told him what-for and things weren't going so good between us.

We ate cereal for breakfast and then started work on lunch. Daddy had left instructions on what he expected to be done when they back from church. We peeled potatoes and got them onto boil and then I took out the chicken breasts from the fridge and spread more of Dad's homemade sauce on them, while Bob got the corn on the cob ready.

I'd finished the chicken and put it back in the fridge when Bob came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck. He said, "Maggsie, I'm sorry."

I agreed that he was, and he playfully popped my butt with his hand.

Giggling, I apologized and then gasped as he proceeded to nibble on my neck, sending all sorts of wild signals through my body. And with built radar precision, his hands went to my breasts and massaged my hard nipples which caused my juices to boil over and spun my clit into endless delicious spasms.

"Oh, Bob!" I moaned grinding my butt against his cock that was pressing into me. "We don't have time."

"Yeah, we do," he mumbled. "Trust me."

"But --"

Spinning me around he imprisoned my mouth with his and jammed his tongue between my lips and I repressed everything but his kisses and caresses.


There are times when Leldon's training makes Maggie a bit hard to push off the given path. She can only see the get-this-done-before-doing-anything-else. And I have to give her a push to encourage her to let go and do something along with the task we've been given. I never do anything I know will keep us from completing what we're supposed to on time and she goes along with me if I keep at her, which is just what I did there in the kitchen.

I did the tongue tango with her while my fingers worked the buttons of her shirt so that I could run my fingers over her soft luscious melons. When I gently tugged her right nipple, she groaned and squeezed my butt so tight I thought I we would go through each other.

Sliding my tongue down her jaw line I sucked at the sensitive spot on her neck.

She squealed my name and sent a jolt to my cock that made me see stars.

Gasping, I lifted my head to look at her. She was flushed and looked kissable all over, which was just what I intended to do, but I couldn't do it in Leldon's kitchen. He had a thing about his kitchen being used only for cooking food. Thus, I locked lips with her again and pulled her into the spare bathroom and leaned her up against the basin where I ravished as much of her as I could reach with my lips.

By the time I reached her well of honey she was overflowing and steaming hot and about brought down the roof with her cries as I feasted on her heavenly delights.


Bob's lips set every nerve in my being aflame and when he lowered my shorts and panties to bury his face into my treasures, I was wet enough to fill a couple of ponds, and wanted nothing more than for him to be inside me. He had other ideas, though, and began tasting me, running his tongue over my swollen aching need, deliberately avoiding my clit.

I was about ready to push him to the floor and unceremoniously drop down on him, when he pulled my nub with his lips and gently bit down and sent me over the edge.


Her orgasmic scream took my head off, but I managed to hang on. Then, deliberately taking my time, I kissed her tummy all over before I stood up to capture her lips in a long deep kiss. Groaning as her fingers teased my shaft, I played with her hair and squeezed her butt cheeks until she broke the kiss and begged me to come inside her. Actually, she threatened to break my balls if I didn't get on with this, but my brain decided to interpret it as begging me to release my seeds inside her steaming hot honey pot.

Laughing, I bent her over the sink and thrust into her depths.

She squealed and bucked against me.

I was thinking how glad I was we were alone in the house when she let out another squeal that was followed by, "Don't worry Maggie! Grandpa's on the way!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.