Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

When we were seven, Uncle Bob and I made big plans to run away to Alaska. Our family was driving us crazy and in our minds this would be the adventure of a lifetime. We could build a cabin in the wilderness like Grizzly Adams and have a pet bear or two. There were no doubts on either of our parts that we could build a cabin or that we wouldn't have plenty to eat. We knew how to fish and cook over a campfire. And lanterns and flashlights would do us for lights. We would sleep on our sleeping bags on the floor; or maybe even out under the stars. Our bears would protect us from danger. Them and our army of guardian angels.

I mentioned Alaska to him as a way of trying to make him not look so frustrated and tired; and it worked. Laughing softly, he kissed me and said, "We've made it this far, don't you think we should at least graduate high school before we do something that Leldon will kill us for?"

I giggled and replied, "I think we've already done plenty for him to kill us for."

He agreed and asked me to shower with him, which I did. I wanted to talk about his date with Megan before we got in bed. The predicament that he landed in with the gas running out on him was hilarious. And by the time he told me about the sex, I was sitting on the floor of the shower laughing so hard I had tears running down my cheeks.

I suppose you'd expect me to be mad as all get out at him for letting Megan get away with her attack, but when I'd decided to finish up the contest, I'd accepted that fact that sex would most likely take place and it seemed only fair to me that it did, if that's what Megan wanted. The other girls had had their way with Uncle Bob; why should she be deprived simply because he and I had an understanding between us?

"What do you think will happen when you choose Beth and not Megan?" I asked, as we dried each other with big fluffy towels.

"Lord knows." He sighed. "Maybe I can get Elvis to convince her that he pulled a prank on me by letting the gas out of my tank."

"She'd never go for it," I said, following him into the other room. "She and her mama think that Aunt Prudie and Elvis both are a bunch of hooey. Remember? Why I don't know. Their Aunt Sadie believes Edgar Allan Poe is living with her. They have meaningful conversations every night about ravens and hearts and purloined letters. At least Elvis does something worthwhile."


After all my physical activity I was tired, but seeing Maggie in all her glory revived me; and I was ready to do something worthwhile with her right then and there; and I started with pulling her against me; my right hand cupping her butt cheeks, my left playing with her hair as I tilted her head and sought her mouth out with mine.

She let out a sound that was between a purr and a moan as her lips parted. With her erect nipples and the soft flesh of her breasts pressed against my chest, she fervently engaged my tongue in a scrimmage match while running her fingers ran up and down my spine.

Groaning into her mouth at the sensations flooding me, I turned her so that her legs bumped against the edge of the bed. When she sat down, I went with her, kneeling on the floor between her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.