Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

I was still awake when Bob came back from Grandpa's a couple of hours later. When he got in bed, I rolled over and snuggled up to him. Kissing his left nipple I asked, "Was it bad?"

He brushed his lips against mine, a couple of times and said, "The water was only about a half-inch deep. And we got it pumped out and turned fans on to dry the place out, but we'll probably have to replace the floor, which isn't as bad as it sounds. He had the place pretty well torn apart anyway. He says he's doing the remodeling he's been itching to do for years and Mom wouldn't let him."

Grandma isn't a woman who likes making changes in her home. Once things are a certain way, the way she likes them, she wants them to stay that way. She doesn't see any sense in messing with things that ain't broke. Grandpa on the other hand would change things up every week if she let him have his way. As it is, she lets him change two things a year.

"There's gonna' be a war."

"The likes of which none of us as ever seen," he said, grinning. "And it would be ten times worse if the furniture had gotten ruined. He's got almost everything stored in the barn."

"Well, how did the flood happen to start with?"

"Oh, that's one for the books, too. He was talking to his lady psychic."

"His what?"

"His lady psychic. She called him about the time he was running water in the tub and he forgot about everything while he was talking with her."

"I didn't know psychics called," I said. "I thought you had to call them."

"That's what I thought, too, but apparently this one started calling him a couple of weeks ago and has been telling him all kinds of things that have helped him. He's even listening to her about how to do the house."

I looked at him for a minute and things clicked and I giggled. "Elvis and Aunt Prudie?"

He laughed and nodded. "Lloyd and I are willing to bet the farm on it."

I started kissing his chest and then paused and asked, "Why was he filling the tub with water? He always takes a shower."

"He wouldn't tell us," he replied and grunted as I gently nipped at his left nipple. "He couldn't give Leldon a good reason why his lady psychic didn't warn him about the tub over-flowing, either. He demanded to know how in the hell she could predict the future and the present when she was busy giving him good advice on the house."

"I can predict your future," I said.

"Oh, yeah?"

I nodded, crawled on top of him, placing my legs on either side of his hips, and whispered in his ear, "Your niece is going to ride you and you're going to fill her with your baby-juice."


First of all, seeing Maggie's splendid naked form sent red alerts to my cock and he had gotten awake the minute I saw her waiting for me with the sheet just below her butt. Then, when she crawled up next to me and pressed her rigid nipples against me as she snuggled down and kissed my chest, currents picked up in voltage and my cock began to grow a bit more. By the time she whispered in my ear, me and my cock were ready for blast off.

She was smiling at me and I ran my fingers through her thick silky hair and let my hand slide down her back to her valley. She moaned softly as I gently stroked her pussy, which was swollen, wet and warm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.