Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

When I came back from the bathroom, I still had a hard-on. I glanced at the clock, again.

It was just after four in the morning. Maggie was curled up with her back toward me. The sheet covered everything but her shoulder.

After a moment's hesitation, I pulled down the cover so that I could get a look at the back of her lovely birthday suit at all once. My cock appreciated the view of her smooth back and butt cheeks as much as my eyes, and grew in his excitement. My mouth wanted in on the party and before I gave any thought to the matter, I leaned down and kissed Maggie's shoulder. Of course, this wasn't enough, and this kiss was followed by another and another. Before long, I was feather kissing her entire back, working my way down to her gorgeous butt.

Hearing Maggie mumble my name and sigh, I went up her spine with my mouth and nibbled on the back of her neck.

"Am I awake?" she mumbled.

"Uh-huh." I nibbled on her shoulder. "So am I."

She giggled softly. "I noticed."

"Want me to stop?"

"If you do, I'll break your neck."

"Turn over so I can reach your back easier."

When she was on her stomach, I straddled her and went back to my kisses, adding a few nibbles here for variety. Her soft moans and purrs encouraged me. Every now and then, she would mumble my name in a tone that I recognized from the night before. She wanted me, and only me; and I trailed my lips up and down her long legs, prolonging my journey, basking in the moment of making love to her before dawn.

I reached the back of her left thigh; I was once again assaulted by her scent. Unable to resist any longer, I asked her get up on her knees. Pushing her cheeks apart, I slid my tongue along her treasures.

Her cry of pleasure was muffled by the pillow she was resting her head on.

My cock jumped in appreciation and I began to relentlessly lick her.

She was grinding herself against my face, which was coated in her juices, and screaming into the pillow, when her first climax hit. Not giving her spasms time to ease up, I pushed the head of my pounding rock inside her.

"Oh, Bob. Oh, Bob. Oh, Bob," she chanted. "Oh, Bob. Oh, Bob."

Her body was moving in rhythm with her voice and I followed as her as I began to thrust deeper into her honey pot of gold liquid.

"Maggie?"

"What?" She gasped.

"We're gonna' make bunches of babies."

Her walls squeezed me like everything, sending a line of currents shooting through me that almost knocked me over. Loving it, I repeated what I said about making bunches of babies. I got squeezed, again -- even harder, if it was possible. I began to say it over and over, and my cock got the hugging of its life and got bigger and bigger with each passing moment.

Maggie was whimpering and thrusting against me, begging me to go faster and harder, but I wanted this to be slow and sweet and only increased my speed a little at the time.

Getting a vision of her enlarged pink bud, I reached around to rub her with my finger.

The second I touched her she jumped and squealed. I felt the after-shocks vibrating in her walls around me and grunted.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"Do, it again," she said. "Don't stop."

So I did and didn't; and she went wild, bucking and squealing until she exploded, bringing us both down in a heap on the bed.

After a moment, still hard, I eased out of her, and helped her turn over. She had a glassy look in her eyes, but she had enough sense to beg me to come back inside her.

Kissing her, I probed her lips with my tongue and she responded by opening her mouth. As I played tongue tag with her, I maneuvered our bodies and slipped my cock back inside her welcoming volcano.

She moaned into my mouth and wrapped her legs around me.

When I touched never-never-land, I dropped my mouth to her breast and began sucking on her rigid nipple.

Her "Oh, Bobs" filled my ears as she began writhing beneath me. Her volume increased greatly when I clasped her other nipple between my lips; and began tweaking the abandoned one with my fingers. Had she been able to move much, she would have no doubt been jerking all over the bed; as it was, though, she wriggled under my body, sending both of us delicious currents of scorching electricity.

When she erupted and her juices drowned me, I saw a few stars before and after I spewed my baby juice inside her flaming walls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.