Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

Melting in the millions of fireworks shooting through me, I let myself respond as Bob's tongue invaded my mouth; and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him against me. When we bumped, he grunted and dropped his hands to my butt and squeezed my cheeks.

Ages later, he broke the kiss and we started at each other, gasping.

"This isn't a dream is it?" I asked.

"Oh, Maggie," he said hoarsely, "I'm so sorry. I --" Tears filled his eyes; and I began feather kissing his cheeks.

"Maggie, Maggie," he mumbled. "Don't stop, don't stop. Maggie, Maggie, Maggie."

As he continued to chant my name in a dreamy tone, I continued to kiss him, while working my hands between us to unbutton his shirt.

"Wait." He grabbed my hands. "Tammy... uhm... I need a shower."

"Okay. I'll help."

Several minutes later, while I was rubbing my soapy hands up and down his back, all the way to his butt cheeks, he said, "I don't think this is what Sergeant Leldon had in mind."

I giggled and told him he could turn around to rinse off. When he did, I saw his hard cock standing out, and reached to touch him.

He hissed and winced.

Without touching, I got on my knees and examined him. I could see marks where it looked as though he had been rubbed raw. I also saw a couple of bruises on the inside of his right thigh.

"What the hell did Tammy do to you?" I demanded in a tone that suggested death might be the next thing she faced.

"Nothing I didn't go along with," he said.

Studying his face for several seconds I said, "What did she blackmail you with?"

"Am I that transparent?"

"Sometimes," I said, standing back up. "At others I haven't got a clue. Now tell me about Tammy."

"She had me do things with her all day long; I think we covered just about every room in the house. She threatened to scream rape if I didn't go along with her."

"No wonder you're -- That little witch."

"That's not the word, I thought," he said, grinning; and then added, "She said one interesting thing, though, at the end of the date; that I really didn't catch until I was coming down the stairs. That's why I yelled. She said she did what Elvis told her to do."

"Grandma?"

"That's what I thought, at first" he said. "But thinking about it, I can't see Mom putting me on the spot like that. She likes Tammy Sue; or at least the Tammy Sue she's seen. I don't think Tammy Sue would let her in on that side of herself. Heck, I don't think Tammy Sue would have let me see that side of her, without a push."

"Well, that only leaves Elvis and Aunt Prudie."

He nodded. "I figure I owe them a couple of nights out to supper and a shopping trip."

As I reached to turn off the water, I figured I owed Tammy Sue a few things, as well; but kept it to myself.

Resting his hand against my right cheek and stroking it with this thumb, he said, "I've been mad at you for getting me into these situations since my date with Amy. That's one of the reasons I've been acting crazy."

"What's the other reason?"

"Seeing you with George." He bit his lip. "I want you for myself, Maggie."

"I want you, too."

"Really?"

I nodded. "I don't like seeing you with other girls, but didn't say anything because I was afraid I would hurt you and you'd think I was a freak."

"Oh, Maggie," he said softly, "I would never think you're a freak -- a pain in the ass, yes, but never a freak."

My response to this declaration was lost because he placed his mouth over mine and distracted me with a spine tingling kiss; that required a maneuver on his part to place his erection between us while we embraced. The fingers of his left hand ran through the damp silky strands of my hair, while his left hand squeezed my buttocks.

Groaning into his mouth as ripples of fire ignited nerve inside me, I squirmed against him.

His lips still locked with mine, he pushed open the shower door and backed me out onto the rug, across the tiles, and out of the bathroom.

When I was stretched out on the sofa-bed he slid is mouth down to my neck; sucking and nibbling gently at my skin, while his fingers teased my right nipple, which was erect and aching for more than his touch.

I had never felt anything with George like what I was experiencing with my uncle and I pushed on his shoulders, and arched my body against his, crying out his name over and over. And the minute he wrapped his lips around my nipple, I almost came off the bed, as my body exploded into an orgasm that left me senseless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.