Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

Leldon came by the house Saturday morning around eight-thirty. I was pouring myself a glass of orange juice and considering what I wanted for breakfast. Chrissy was picking up in an hour to go with her to Children's Hospital where she was doing her clown act that she did there every other week.

"I brought some bacon and biscuits," he said as the back door banged shut. "Where's Dad?"

"Probably OZ," I mumbled, opening the fridge to get Mom's homemade apple jelly. "He was gone when I got out of the shower."

"What the hell is going on around here?"

He was standing in the living room door. Dad had finished pulling down the wall, exposing what was once his and Mom's room. He had also pulled up all the carpet from the living room floor; and the bedroom.

"All he told me was that it'll all come out in the wash."

"What will?"

"The purple ink, I guess."

He gave me one of his looks.

I gave him one of my looks.

We both snorted and sat down at the table.

"So tell me why Mom's at Aunt Prudie's."

"Maggie didn't tell you?"

He shook his head. "She and George spent the night over there and haven't gotten back; and I decided I'd better know something before I head down to the co-op. There's no telling what story those old guys have hatched."

The co-op has been around for over fifty years and it's the main hang-out for all the men in town. They played checkers, darts, and cards, drank coffee, smoked, and shared information and old times every morning six days a week. If you want to know something about anyone or anything, you can put your money on finding out from there - - or at least hearing things as they see them.

"Couldn't be any wilder than the truth," I commented, and then told him the sordid tale all the way through to my sleeping out in the barn.

As I expected, he laughed until he had tears in his eyes.

By the time he left I was feeling less like a grumpy bear, which was good because if I behaved in any way that was less than gentlemanly toward Chrissy, Dad would come down on me like a ton of bricks. And I wouldn't blame him. She deserved to be treated right.

The ride to the hospital was uneventful. While I didn't have the desire to have a bike of my own, I sat behind her and enjoyed the feel of being on the beautiful machine that she had built herself. Her dad's the town mechanic and Chrissy knows her stuff; and works with him when she has time.

When got inside the building, Chrissy went inside the ladies room and twenty minutes later came out in Mime. She was wearing a bright purple and pink striped shirt, black slacks with suspenders, and a black hat with a purple daisy on top. She had drawn a pink rose on her white-grease painted cheeks. She grinned at me and motioned for me to follow her to the gift shop.

The gray-haired woman behind the counter greeted her warmly and Chrissy pulled bright colored balloons from her pocket; and in no time, we were walking the halls of the hospital with a load of balloons that I didn't bother to count. Chrissy stopped in each room, did a small skit, and a magic trick, and gave hugs and kisses and balloons.

She surprised me by not removing her outfit before we left the hospital, but she was cute and I didn't mind being seen with her. When we stopped a family type restaurant for lunch, she had several kids run up to her. She hugged them and took a grease pencil and painted a smiley on their cheek.

She stayed in Mime the entire time; communicating with me through hand motions and facial expressions. After Amy's constant chatter, this was a nice change. And when it wasn't obvious to me what she was trying to convey, I had fun guessing what she was saying.

Later, standing together beside our pond, I had no trouble knowing what she was saying. She planted a kiss on both my cheeks and then one on my lips that would make butter melt, while her fingers stroked my throbbing cock straining against my jeans. She then knelt in front of me, making faces to let me know she was excited, making me laugh, before she welcomed me into her mouth.

The next thing I knew, I was stretched out beneath her on the grass. She was making a big production of pulling the condom out of her pocket, making faces, and slowly taking it out and then sliding it over me. When she stood up and wiggled her butt as she lowered herself down on me, I laughed and then gasped when her wet walls clamped around my cock.

She took us to heaven in no time at all, not making a sound, miming everything she felt. She then went into another show with removing the condom. Her eyes got wide as saucers and she held it up like it was twenty pound bass.

I had a great time, but all I could think about was getting to see Maggie when Dad and I went to Leldon's for supper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.