Awoken - Cover

Awoken

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2006 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: Two women meet while playing an internet game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Copyright © 2006

They had met while playing pogo. A computer game on the Internet. Seems simple. They word meet at midnight when half the world was asleep. They would play cards and share each others day. Time passed and all they knew was each others screen names and what they did that day.

One day Ryan asked The other screen names real name. She replied "Shell"

Ryan replied "Nice to meet you Shell"

Ryan was not sure if that was really her name.

Ryan didn't care she started flirting with her. Not to Ryan's surprise " Shell flirted back. Shell was smooth, Ryan found this intriguing. They started sending e-mail back and forth. They had been sending emails back and forth now for over a month. There content ranging from light, verbal illustrations of favorite sights, and of sex. Sex, by most peoples standards. For them it was much more, a void filling chance to share something very personal and fulfilling. With no strings attached. As Ryan come from a place of struggle. Shell had stated she had no needs, she had it all and had a good life. Ryan questioned this. But she keep her thoughts to herself.

Ryan was an out of work looking for a job in her field space. Shell was golfing and socializing with her "own" kind. Ryan also wrote short stories. She was not a professional. As Ryan never took a writing class in her life. She just enjoyed writing her thoughts down. Sort of like a journal. Ryan was currently writing a story about a fantasy of her desires. Shell was an inspiration to her. Keeping the passion she needed alive, spiriting Ryan's creativity.

The emails we exchanged the previous day were at a new level. Knowing the chances of us getting together were remote, yet possible. Ryan risked everything by professing her feelings of desire to Shell. Shell, in turn, did not run. As Ryan suspected she might, rather she proclaimed the same feelings. The passionate exchange that followed was at a new level. A happiness filled Shell as thoughts strayed from golf to Ryan most of the day.

Ryan forwarded Shell one of her stories. It was short.Ryan had rewritten it to incorporate some of Shell's desires. Based on Shell's reply, Ryan was accurately describing something they both would enjoy a great deal.

Ryan found it hard to think of not enjoying anything she would do with Shell. With the exception of golf. Ryan hated little balls. Shell admitted having orgasms while reading Ryan's short story. This of course thrilled Ryan.

A longing had been created in both of them, that would have to be satisfied someday. That day they both looked forward to despite having no idea when it may be.

Ryan were satisfied that Shell wanted it as badly. This was the basis of an intense passion that fueled Ryan's creativity and bolstered their intimacy. Something Shell had missed in her respective life.

It was late Tuesday evening before Ryan could give any attention to Shell's request she received earlier that day. Upon her confession to Ryan that she had actually come while reading one of her stories. Shell made a request for a cyber session.

Ryan had no problem. She proceed to get a private room. Shell followed. Ryan pondered for a moment on how she was going to take Shell. Take her to a new place. Ryan always loved new places.

Shell entered the room Ryan had set up. They both said "Hi"

Ryan proceed to type the following is what Ryan typed.

Ryan asked Shell to pick a song a slow song. A song that gave Shell good loving memories.

Shell picked a song an old song. But Ryan knew the song.

Ryan typed to Shell.

Hear the music Shell. The orchestra is playing it for you.

You look wonderful tonight. Let us dance. You smell so good and feel so soft. Shell feel the music. Feel it lift you as to float.

Shell was lifted and feeling the music. Ryan then kissed her neck and said perhaps you would like to sit. Shell responded "Yes"

Take my arm. They walk and sat down. Still hear the music. Shell responded "Yes"

Ryan typed relaxed?

Shell responded "Yes"

Shell was sitting in her under wear at her computer.

Ryan started to type and type.

Taking your panties off with my teeth, you feel my breathe before my tongue. Sliding between the essence of you. Your so sweet ready and hard. My hard flicking tongue brings you delight as I thrust in to you grinding deeper and harder.

In and out deeper harder. My tongue sucking your hardness. Licking and sucking. Like never before have someone known the right places and timing.

Devouring your sweet pearl and all your juices. I want to suck it right off your body if only I can taste more of your cum.

I turn you on your stomach playing with your pearl and fucking you hard and deeper. Your starting to feel the waves of organisms. You have trouble holding back. I turn you around again sucking that sweet pearl like it's going to come off your body. So Big. So sweet.

Ride the currents feel the ebb and flow of all your desires. You cant stop. You cum over and over. Like an endless love song that ends with a gentle caress. Your out of breath. You collapsed in my loving arms.

A few minutes pass. Shell types "Wow"

I typed I guess I was alright.

Shell replied more then that.

Shell wanted to please Ryan. Ryan declined. Ryan then stated "I am sure your sleepy. "

Shell replied" Yes I am and thank you"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.