The Amazing Mind Control Machine - Cover

The Amazing Mind Control Machine

Copyright© 2006 by Taoman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Teenager discovers device with allows him to elevate females sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Regina and I had driven her Mustang out to a secluded place we liked. It was summertime. She had crawled over the console and straddled my lap. We made needed, urgent passionate love. It had been several days. I had a summer job with a roofing company and was always working late.

The coach was home all the time. Marilyn could rarely find reasons to get away.

Regina didn’t have a job. She spent the sunny days at the country club pool and had developed a gorgeous tan.

We had both starting smoking cigarettes that summer. After fucking she had crawled back across the the console to the passenger seat and we had lit up. We watched as the moon rose through the trees.

“I have an idea I want to talk to you about” she said exhaling smoke out the open window.

“Yeah?,” I replied.

“You know Maria Chin at school?’ she asked.

I nodded. The Chin’s owned the Chinese restaurant in town. I had know Maria since kindergarten. She was in my class.

“You think she is pretty?” Regina looked at me.

“Yeah she is,” I replied. In her adolescence Maria had been a skinny shy kid with big glasses that gave her an owl look. I had noticed the in past year she had started to grow up nicely. She had long black hair that she often wore in a pony tail. I knew a friend of mine had asked her to go to a movie. She told him she had to work at the restaurant every night. Thinking about it I realized she had never dated anybody. I wondered if her parents didn’t want her around American boys.

“She was in my gym class. She really has a terrific body under those clothes she wears. She is so much prettier when she takes those glasses off.” Regina said.

“You know since I have been with Marilyn I have become aware of certain vibrations girls can give off. I was talking to her at their restaurant Tuesday night and felt something from her,” Regina mashed her cigarette in the ashtray and faced me.

“I want to use your device and seduce her. I will invite her over to my house for a sleepover and do it. What do you think?’ she smiled mischievously.

“You think she a lesbian? I asked.

“I don’t know. But I think she is more comfortable with girls than guys,” Regina shrugged. “I think she might be submissive like Marilyn. That is the feeling I am getting from her”

Regina leaned over the console and ran her fingers over my flaccid dick. “You know when I go to college this fall it will be just be you and Marilyn. What if I can get you a new slave girl to take my place?

I gave Regina the device.

The next week she called me. “You would not believe what happened! Maria came over Saturday night. We watched TV and ate pizza then went up to my bedroom and got in our pajamas. I had the device aimed on the bed like you showed me. She is very shy. She was sitting on my bed and she started fidgeting. I asked her what was wrong and she wouldn’t tell me. I sat next to her. I put my arm around her. I told her she could talk to me. That I really liked her and I wanted to be her best friend. She smiled at that. Then I kissed her. I think that startled her. I told her girls can kiss. We kissed some more and I pulled her down on the bed. We kissed some more. I slid my hand under her nightie which freaked her out. But, I was firm with her and said I wanted to touch her. I said girls could make each other so good. That device was making me crazy too. I was getting really turned on. She struggled with me but I pulled her bottoms down. You are going to love her. She has the kind of boobs you like. Once I touched her pussy she really loosened up. I made her cum and cum. I told her she needed to touch me too. It was nice. Later I went down on her. She loved that. Then I made her lick me. When we woke up I rolled her on her back and I sat on her face. I made her eat me out forever. Looking down at those Chinese eyes looking up at from between my thighs I knew she would do anything for me. She has been coming over to my house every afternoon and we have sex. She is addicted.”

I had a extension phone in my room. I was stretched out on my bed as I listened. I had to reach down and adjust a boner in my shorts...

“I told her you and I are dating,” Regina continued. “Did you know she has had a crush on you since seventh grade?

“I have always talked to her,” I said “I knew we were friends”

“Anyway I want to take you two up to my parent’s cabin next Saturday,’ Regina said. “Do you have to work?”

It was slow at my job. Roofing supplies had been back ordered. I knew there would be no Saturday work.

She said she would pick me up at nine.

That morning her Mustang swung in my driveway and parked. Maria was getting in the back seat and Regina had moved to the passenger side as I came out the front door. She knew I always liked to drive.

“Hi Mike” Maria said as I got behind the wheel.

Both girls had on bikinis under short terrycloth beach robes.

Regina and I kissed and I turned my head to smile at Maria.

“Lets go! I said.

The cabin was about an hour north. It was way back in the woods on a pond. It was very private. That late spring and summer Regina and I had been coming up here as much as we could. It had a wooden pier that stuck out over the pond with umbrellas and lounge chairs. It was a great place to hang out for sex, sun and drinking beer.

I had on a pair of cut off jeans I wore for swimming trunks. I pulled off my t-shirt and dove in the spring fed cold pond. After swimming for about ten minutes I used the ladder to pull myself up on the deck.

Both girls had taken off their robes. Regina was sitting upright on a lounge chair as Maria rubbed lotion on her back. Regina had taken off her top. I recognized Maria was wearing one of Regina’s designer bikinis. It was French cut and daring. She did have a nice figure.

Maria’s eyes shifted toward me and away shyly. She had taken off her glasses. I put on my sunglasses, dried off with a towel and relaxed back into the deep cushions of lounge.

“Now the front Maria,” Regina said.

I opened my eyes. Maria was looking at me and bent forward to whisper something to Regina.

“Mike is used to seeing me naked. Just do as I asked please” Regina said as she stretched back on her chair.

Maria looked at me again, then bent forward and squirted lotion on Regina’s legs. She moved her hands over Regina’s feet and lower lower legs. She worked her hands upward to her thighs.

“Maria rub some under my suit so I don’t have tan lines please,” Regina ordered. She had put on big sunglasses and was watching the Asian girl.

Maria peeked up at me. They had my attention. She rubbed lotion on Regina’s inner thighs. Her fingers worked around the edges of the tiny bikini bottom.

“hmmm you have such nice fingers Maria,’ Regina cooed. “Do my top”

Maria squirted lotion on her hand and rubbed it across Regina’s belly. She slid her fingers under the top of Regina’s brief bikini. Regina put her head back and smiled at me.

She oiled Regina’s flat stomach to the bottoms of Regina’s breasts. She applied some lotion to both hands and used her palms and fingers to oil Regina’s breasts...

“Put extra on my nipples Maria. They are very sun sensitive.” Regina said.

Maria darted her eyes at me if still watching. She squirted lotion on her finger and acutely aware she had a male audience, dabbed and smoothed it on both nipples. I could see Regina’s nipples had tautened. She finished up Regina’s upper chest and neck.

Regina took the bottle from her and squirted a glop on her hand.

“I like to do my own face. Go do Mike now” Regina said.

“And Maria take that top off. You need to get more tan. It will look good on you not being so white.” Regina said as oiled her face.

Maria stood by Regina’s lounge chair. She was looking at me.

Regina looked up at her

“You silly girl. “she commented. She wiped a hand and took Maria’s arm.

“Sit” she said and tugged.

Maria sat next to her and Regina unfastened her top and pulled it off. Maria tried to hold it but Regina jerked it from hands and stuck it in her beach bag. Maria had her side to me and had her arms folded across her chest.

“Stop being silly. Mike would love seeing your lovely tits,” Regina said and pushed her off her chair.

Maria rose. She had her bosom covered with her arms.

“Go oil Mike or you will punished like I warned you,” Regina pointed toward me and held the oil to her.

Maria took the oil in her hand and with one arm across her nipples came over to me.

Covering herself she squirted oil on my leg with her free hand.

“Maria! Do it right!” Regina warned.

Maria looked at her and back my legs.

She slowly dropped her arm and began running the lotion on my leg with both hands. She did have nice breasts. Full and soft.

Her nipples where smaller than Regina’s.

She worked the lotion up my leg. She would not meet my eye as I watched.

“Mike you should take off those heavy shorts and get a full tan” Regina suggested.

“Good idea,’ I replied.

I sat up, unfastened the jeans and pushed them down. I kicked them away with my foot. I lay back down.

Maria had stood up. She was holding the bottle with both hands and looking at the pond.

“Maria, look how muscular Mike is” Regina said.

Maria glanced down at my nakedness.

“Rub that oil all over him now Maria” Regina said.”Kneel down like a good girl so you can do it right”

Maria looked over at Regina and slowly lowered herself. She squirted lotion on my thigh and spread it. As her fingers ran across my inner thigh my cock stiffened. It was laying semi-hard on my stomach.

Her fingers brushed my ball sack. I could see she had her eyes closed.

“Maria look at me” I said gently.

She paused, her hand at my groin. She opened her eyes. I felt her hand tremble, but then she continued to oil me.

Her hand went past my groin to my stomach.

“Maria do all around his cock and balls,” Regina said to her.

Maria nodded. She rubbed oil between my spread inner thighs. Gently she oiled my balls rolling them in her fingers. She looked up at me for my reaction. She ran her fingers up to the base of my now firm erection. I could see was staring at it.

“Oil his dick Maria” Regina urged. I looked over at her. She was grinning at me and holding the device up. She had it on Maria.

Maria ran her fingers lightly over my cock.

“Maria you need to really oil it up. We don’t want it sunburned” I looked at Regina. She was smirking.

Maria looked up at me.

“Go on.’ I urged.

She squirted lotion on her fingers and like she was petting a dog that might bite, rubbed it on my length.

“God damn it Maria you are so stupid!?” Regina exclaimed.

She got up and came over to us. She grabbed the lotion and coated my penis.

“Like this,” she used her fist to stroke my oiled dick.

“You also can do this” She wiped a glob of lotion from the head of my cock, leaned forward and kissed it.

She wagged my cock at Maria. “Now you kiss it”

Maria had sat back her heels to watch. Her almond eyes lowered demurely when we both looked at her. She took a breath, sat up and leaned forward to plant a light kiss. She posed above me and looked up to Regina for more directions.

“Do it again, long kiss and look up at Mike this time. I want you to show him you like his cock.”

As Maria bent forward, Regina held my cock away. Maria stretched herself to reach it. Maria looked up me with her shy pretty eyes and kissed it. She kissed it again making a smacking sound. Regina used her grip on the cock base to run the head around her lips and cheeks. Maria didn’t pull away. She obediently kept her eyes to mine.

Regina pushed her shoulders back. “Maria I need to show how to use a big cock like this” She stood up, pushed down her bikini bottom, stepped over the chair to straddle me. She reached down, grabbed and guided me against her steaming sex. She worked herself down on my length. Leaning forward she hissed in my ear “That thing is in my head and making me crazy!

Sitting back on my lap she ground against me. She raised her arms to clasp them above her head and moved her supple body like a writhing snake.

“Maria THIS is how you use a big hard DICK” she panted.

I turned to look at our audience.

Maria had sat back, but was watching enraptured.

I reached up to catch Regina’s swinging breasts and squeezed.

She cried out and rocked rapidly on my pelvis as she had a skyrocket orgasm.

She slid her oiled body up mine and kissed me passionately all over my face

“God I am nuts about you’” she murmured.

She sat back lifting herself from my cock.

She held a hand to Maria. “Your turn” she said.

I found out later Regina had discovered a small novelty store while shopping on a side street in downtown Columbus. She had gotten into a discussion with the girl behind the counter who was just a little older than her. The store clerk pulled out a special, behind the counter, drawer with select items. Regina had purchased a vibrator, a huge pink hard rubber dildo and several of what I had never heard of before, what she called “butt plugs”. She had broken Maria’s cherry with the dildo the week before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.