The Amazing Mind Control Machine - Cover

The Amazing Mind Control Machine

Copyright© 2006 by Taoman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Teenager discovers device with allows him to elevate females sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I made a plan. Wednesday I knocked on Marilyn’s front door. Regina had been there about 15 minutes. Marilyn answered the door. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

“I brought those college entrance forms for you to sign” I said as I held up some folders.

I brushed by Marilyn and entered the living room. Regina was sitting on the sofa with a book in her lap. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Hi” I said and waved as I crossed the room and entered the kitchen. Marilyn followed me and closed the door.”

“Mike you really are not doing this” she whispered emphatically.

I sat the folders on the table.

“Sit down Marilyn” I pointed to a chair. “I want you to be busy in here for a few minutes”

“Mike what are you going to do?” She put a warning hand on my arm.

I took the device from my pocket.

“Marilyn we can either make a loud scene in here with you completely losing it from this or you can sit down and give me ten minutes”

She looked at the device and then back up to me.

She shook her head as she considered the implications. I gave her a small tingle from the device.

“Oh god” she capitulated, pulled a chair out and sat down.

“Mike PLEASE don’t do this” she pleaded quietly.

Turning I left and closed the door behind me.

I sat in a arm chair directly across the coffee table from Regina.

She looked up from her book and gave me one of her trademark smiles.

“Mrs. Sharock said she just needs a couple minutes. She told me to wait around” I said.

Regina smiled again and went back to her book. I knew as a underclassman I wasn’t in the same rarefied world as a senior. Regina wasn’t as snobby as some of her stuck-up friends, but she certainly wasn’t going to encourage any rapport between us.

I reached into my pocket and directed the device in her direction. I thumbed up the power switch high.

Her head lifted and she gasped. The textbook in her lap closed, slipped between her knees and tumbled to the floor. She went to rise, then losing control of her legs, she slouched down in the sofa. Her short pleated skirt rode up her thighs and I could see her white panties. She fluttered her hands and her head whipped back.

I rose and sat the device on the coffee table so it stayed focused on her. I sat down next to her.

“Regina you OK?” I asked with mock concern.

She took several deep breaths: “I don’t know ... what’s going on...” she blurted.

I reached out to lightly touch her knee, the skin quivered under my fingers and her leg broke out in goosebumps. She grabbed my hand and clutched it.

“I think ... I think I am having a seizure” she hissed looking at me with panicked eyes. Her body spasmodically arched up against me. I felt her thick hair against the side of my face and smelled her fragrance. She was giving off a radiant heat. She raised her head toward me to say something and without hesitation I kissed her.

Her mouth opened wide and her lips moved against mine. She clutched herself tight against me and cried out. I knew she had just had a intense orgasm.

Slackly she fell back away against the arm of the sofa.

“Oh my God what just happened?” she exclaimed. She rose up, pulled her skirt down and scrambled to the front door. She fumbled at the knob, threw the door open slamming it against a hat tree. She ran down the front walkway. I went to the open door and watched her hurry down the block. She looked back at me over her shoulder.

I closed the door and went back to the sofa. There was a three inch wet spot where Regina had been sitting. I pressed my fingers down into the wetness. I brought my fingers up and smelled.

“Is she gone?” I heard from up the kitchen.

“Yup” I replied.

Marilyn cautiously peered from the kitchen door.

She walked into the living room and surveyed the situation.

“This is insane, Mike, it could be my career or maybe even jail” she said.

“Kneel here” I pointed by my feet.

She hadn’t noticed the device and as she lowered herself by the coffee table she immediately felt the outer range of the device at maximum power.

“Whoa!,’ she said and reflexively fell back.

I reached over and turned the device off.

She settled back to kneel at my feet.

I held my finger to her nose.

“Smell that” she looked at my finger then sniffed. She recoiled when she recognized the sex odor.

“Yeck. That’s her. “she stated. Her eyes went from my finger to the spot on the sofa.

“Lick it” I told her, wagging my finger in her face.

“I don’t think so” she said shaking her head emphatically.

“Then I will use the belt on your ass again” I warned.

She gauged me to see how serious I was, signed and then tentatively stuck her tongue out to lick the very tip of my finger.

I pushed my finger into her mouth.

“Suck it clean” I told her

She did a thorough job.

The next day I was getting books from my locker when the open door was pushed against my arm. I stepped back and Regina pushed the locker closed. She was upset. Her usually perfect bob was mussed with one long strand angled loose across her cheek. It was game day and she was in her cheerleader uniform. She was clutching her text books tightly to her chest.

“WHAT did you give me? Was I drugged?” Her voice was low but heated.

“I didn’t give you anything” I replied “It was as if suddenly you had a fit or something came over you”

She shook her head and looked around to see if anyone else in the hallway was paying attention to us.

“I have NEVER had a FIT in my life or felt anything like that before” She said lowly.

I lifted my hand to touch hers. She took a deep breath and stepped back.

“You OK?” I asked.

She shook her head and turned walked away.

After school, as my routine I went straight to Marilyn’s. Also as I expected she was naked and awaiting me. We had just kissed and embraced when there was a sharp rapping on the backdoor. Marilyn looked at the door, twisted away and darted out of the room. I hesitated for a second then opened the door. Regina was standing on the stoop.

“I knew you would be here. I knew something was going on. What did you do to me?” she demanded.

I smiled, stood aside and beckoned for her to enter.

“Come in” I said calmly.

She pushed past me and looked around.

“Where is Mrs. Sharock?” she said.

“She is here somewhere. Mrs. Sharock you have company. Come and see.” I announced toward the hallway. There was no response. I heard the steps creak as the teacher fled upstairs.

“Come in the living room and wait. She must be upstairs” I started toward the living room.

“No I will wait right here until I get some answers” she said forcefully as she jerked a chair from the kitchen table and threw herself down. Her eyes stared accusingly at me.

“OK, I will be right back. Let me get her. Get a coke” I told her.

“No way,” she replied, “I am not drinking or eating anything in this house!”

I shrugged, reached in my pocket and turned on the device. There was a satisfying responding vibration.

Using the device over the past month I had learned by trial and error how to reach certain results. At about one third power was what I had termed ‘the susceptibility zone”. I had found Marilyn’s inhibitions lessened and she wasn’t aware she was under the device’s influence. This was how within a hour I had overcome her at first firm refusal to finally try anal sex.

I placed my folded jacket on the table and aligned the concealed device on Regina. She was distraught and there didn’t seem to be any noticeable immediate affect.

“Let me check on Mrs. Sharock” I said and left the room. I went upstairs and opened the bedroom door. Marilyn was dressed and was finishing buttoning her blouse.

“DAMN DAMN DAMN” she looked at me nervously. “What are you going to do?” I stepped up to her and took her in my arms. She was stiff and scared. I swatted her butt keeping my hand there.

“I will take care of it. I want you to wait here till I call you.” I told her and squeezed her possessively.

I went downstairs to find a changed girl at the table. Her composure had changed. She was sitting stiffly in the chair watching me closely as I took the chair across from her.

“Where is Mrs. Sharock?” she immediately asked.

“She is busy” I replied.

“You certainly make yourself at home here” she observed.

“Marilyn and I have a arrangement” I said smiling.

Regina wasn’t as typically unapproachable. She was staring at me intently. She was considering me as someone she had to reevaluate. She shifted in her seat and tapped the table in front of me.

“I never really noticed you before, I didn’t even know your name” she said.

“Are you OK?” I asked as I reached across the table and lay my hands on hers in a friendly way.

She didn’t jerk away this time but looked at my hands touching hers.

“I feel so strange around you” she said. “I have never felt like this around a guy before”

“How do you feel Regina? I asked gently.

“I just don’t know. You make me feel so strange. I thought it was something in the living room. But now it is when you are close here,” she replied.

“Strange?” I said “In a bad way?”

She sat back in her chair but didn’t pull her hand away. I could feel her pulse.

“No no no ... it is just,,, when you kissed me yesterday, my whole body felt like I had been blasted in a rocket. Like blasted to the moon.” After a minute she added. ‘I like you touching me.”

I reached my left hand over to my jacket. I found the device. I turned it up a click. I stroked her hand.

Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath...

“Oh god, I feel it again?” she signed.

“Would you like me to kiss you again” I asked her.

“Oh I just don’t know ... maybe ... you know I have a boyfriend?”

“I wasn’t asking you to go steady Regina, just a kiss” I said charmingly.

She looked at me appraisingly for a minute, made a decision and then leaned forward in her chair. She brushed back her hair and said “OK kiss me”.

I stood up and walked around the table. She looked up at me and I bent forward and kissed her. She hummed against my lips. Her hands came up and gripped my arms to pull me urge me closer. I lifted my hand up and stroked the back of her neck. She quivered and I think experienced a small orgasm. I broke the kiss and stood back. She looked up at me, mouth open and her chest heaving.

“God I am burning up” she tightly.

I took her hand and pulled her up to her feet.

“Lets go into the other room. It is more comfortable” I told her as I picked up my jacket and the device.

I led her into the living room. We sat together on the sofa with our shoulders touching. I placed the device on the coffee table.

“You can’t tell anyone about this ... OK?” she asked snuggling against me

“About what Regina? I replied. I put my arm around her.

“That we made out. People talk too much. Especially about me” she said earnestly.

I placed my other hand around her waist and pulled her to me. We kissed passionately for several minutes, our tongues dancing against each other. Holding each other we moved into a prone position as we kissed. Her lips left mine and went to my ear. She pressed her body hard against me.

“This feels so good having you this close” she whispered in my ear. “I have always dreamt about it being different and more ... adult ... not with a boy ... but with a grown man”

“I have always dreamed of you naked Regina.” I whispered back.

She stiffened, pulled back so our faces where inches apart.

“You are certainly bold’ she told me looking in my eyes.

“Haven’t you thought about being naked for a guy before? You are so beautiful. You should let your lover see you that way”

She giggled. “I have ever let Bobby go all the way and see me bare, more than in a bikini. He has touched me here” touching her breast, “But never without my top on’

“Would you like to be naked for me Regina?” I whispered

She kissed me and did not verbally reply.

I slid my hand down and under her sweater to come up to her breast. She had a full athletic support type bra on.

My hand explored the tight woven material of the bra “That is too keep me from bouncing around too much during routines” she told me breaking the kiss.

“God” I exclaimed in disgust” Take that off. I don’t like it””

“OK “ she said and sitting up she reached under her sweater and unhooked the strap.

I immediately pushed up her sweater and pulled the binding cups off her breasts which dangled before me. Her tits were upthrusting, firm and full like two grapefruits. I immediately kissed and rolled the two taut brown nipples with my tongue. One after the other. She was more endowed than I had imagined.

She had laid back against the sofa, her head cocked as she watched me.

“That feels so nice. It sends sparks through me,” she said quietly. I kissed her lips as I fondled her.

I ran my hand down her smooth stomach to the fastener of her pleated uniform. I undid the button. She shifted...

“I want you naked Regina” I told her firmly.

She blinked at the command of my voice. Our situational position came back to her.

“Wait what about Mrs. Sharock? What if she comes down?” She said in alarm.

“She is grading papers and will not be down coming here for a hour. I know her routine.” I said reassuringly.

“Now stand “ I said firmly, taking her hand and pulling her upright off the sofa so she stood before before me.

“Take off that sweater and get rid of that god awful bra”

She looked down at me and pulled the sweater up over her head. I took the opportunity to pull down her skirt to her ankles.

Her dainty pink panties were dark with female secretions. She dropped her hands to cover herself.

“That’s embarrassing! Don’t look at that” she exclaimed and tried to turn away.

I grasped her hips and held her before me.

“Why be shy for being a real woman Regina” I told her.

I tugged the panties down to her feet.

I sat back looking at her. She was blushing and unable to meet my eyes.

I reached down and picked up her clothes as she stepped out of them.

“Now just stand there and let me look at you” I said decisively.

She shivered delightfully as she fought the impulse to cover her nudity

“Very nice Regina” I told her “you should be proud to be naked.”

I reached up and pulled her onto my lap. She put her arms around my neck.

“This has really got to be our secret OK?” she whispered as she settled into me.

“My secret little girlfriend” I replied.

She giggled, then stiffened as my fingers found her vulva, parting it to find a very swollen clitoris.

“What is this Regina?” I slowly rolled her between my fingers.

She shuddered, frantically clenched to me and had a orgasm. She held herself tightly to my chest panting.

“OH GOD what are you doing to me? That was too strong! I thought I was going to explode” she cried.

Her firm hard ass was grinding down in my lap and my erect cock was straining at the material of my pants.

“Do you feel that on your ass Regina? I asked her, looking down at her lap.

She opened her eyes and focused on me. She followed my glaze and her moved her ass on the hardness.

“You have a hard on” she said simply.

“Have you ever seen a cock? I asked her with a smile.

She took a deep breath’ Kind of ... I have touched Bobby’s”

“Would you like to see mine ... I asked her.

“Maybe” she decided. “OK”

“I want you to get down between my legs and take it out” I told her with a firm voice.

She looked at my eyes, shook her hair back and made a decision. She shifted her legs and slid down between my thighs. She sat up and looked up at me. I wondered if was aware of her nakedly submissive position. She bit her lip and reached forward to unfasten my jeans. She unzipped me and reached in to grasp the length of my erection. She tugged it out. It throbbed before her face.

“You ARE a lot bigger than Bobby” she said factually.

She ran her fist up the length.

“That’s right Regina just like that” I told her. A pearl of precum formed at the tip as she squeezed. She watched as a shiny pearl ran down the fat plum head.

“I do like when a girl to kisses my cock Regina” Looking down at her “It shows a man how much the girl wants to please him”

“I don’t know” she said looking at the penis before her, “I know some girls have done that all that. I never had”

“Girls like doing it once they try it” I told her. “Kiss it now”

She looked at my cock thoughtfully as she stroked it. She brought it forward and kissed the head. She looked up at me as she did.

“Good girl” I complimented her “Now suck on it”

She squirmed sexily, looked up at me, bent forward and took my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue circling the head in a hesitant suction.

“Just like that. You can suck harder. Use your tongue all over it” I said, leaning back in the sofa. Looking up I saw Marilyn was watching us from the top of the stairs. She was watching Regina. She felt my attention and looked at me. She immediately ducked back behind the corner.

I enjoyed my new cocksucker’s attentions and waited until I saw the teacher peek around the corner. I motioned for her to come down. She shook her head. I made a sharp downward and mouthed “YES”. She shook her head and ducked away. But a moment later she was resignedly coming down the stairs.

I looked down at Regina who seemed enraptured with her new discovery of performing oral sex. She was sliding her mouth slowly up and down my wet shaft. Regina looked up at me for approval. I smiled down at her and nodded.

Marilyn was now standing in the living room. She had put on a pair of slacks and a top. She stared nervously at Regina. I pointed to a nearby armchair. She turned and sat down on the edge of the seat. She was wringing her hands together.

Regina raised her head so her mouth just enclosed on the head of my cock. It popped free and she flicked her tongue wantonly across the head. She noticed my attention was elsewhere. Turning she saw she had a audience. She screamed and trying to cover her nakedness jerked falling on her back.

“MRS. SHAROCK” she screamed again.

Regina twisted and in a crouching scamper ran into the kitchen.

After a moment she yelled, “Bring me my clothes!”

I nodded to Marilyn who stood and picked up the scattered garments. She carried them into the kitchen. There was a pitched whispered conversation and I saw a furious Regina, clad in skirt and sweater fly and clenching her underwear fly out the back door.

Marilyn crossed the kitchen and closed the door. She came back in the living room and sat next to me.

She bowed her head and said quietly, “If she tells my life will be ruined”

I put my arm around her and pulled her close. Reaching down I grasped my now semi-erect cock and slowly stroked it.

“She got me close but you can finish the job baby” I told her “It will take your mind off this”


The next day Regina wasn’t at school. Marilyn seemed to be avoiding me as she kept herself engaged with the other students. I couldn’t catch her eye.

After school I made my discrete customary alley path to my teacher’s back door, I was greeted with the sight of the two girls sitting at the kitchen table. Marilyn was distraught. She was wiping her eyes with tissue as I entered. Regina gave me a murderous look. I could see the two had been having a serious discussion.

“I guess you are quite proud of yourself” Regina said immediately.

I shrugged and pulled a chair up to the table.

“Mrs. Sharock has told me everything you made her do” she accused.

“I never made her do anything she didn’t really love” I smirked.

“You spanked her to make her have sex! She said sharply “I think it was rape!”

I shrugged and looked at Marilyn whose head was bowed.

“Marilyn be totally honest now. You where willing in everything we did, weren’t you?” I asked her

She sniffed and looked at me and then Regina.

“Truth time” I said and reached over and placed my hand over hers. I squeezed.

“Tell her how it is” I said.

She looked at Regina.

“It is hard to for me to explain Regina” she confessed. “Mike showed me things I never knew about myself. I don’t know if I would ever have learned such things. I was living my life in a shell and Mike cracked it open and released me,” She paused and looked at me. “He knows me better than I know myself.”

“He treats you like a slut and makes you be like a...” Regina looked for the word “A street prostitute!”

Marilyn signed and dabbed her nose. “I just like pleasing him Regina in any way he likes. I think about it all the time, about ways I can make him pleased with me. I have never felt that way about anyone before. It makes ME happy”

“Mrs. Sharock all the girls at school have always looked up to you. You are so pretty and always dressed so nice. You have always been so interested and supportive of us girls. I know some girls have said they want to be like you when they grow up” Regina told her.

Regina looked at me. “You have some kind of ray machine. You hypnotized us. That is against the law.”

I leaned back in my chair. “I haven’t used that on Mary in weeks. She has been acting on her own free will. It is not hypnotism. It just stimulates part of the brain that controls a female’s sex drive.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.